Locktober at Pine Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was enjoying her flavor completely forgetting that he had cum in her just minutes before. The new flavor and texture were exciting beyond anything he had ever felt before, but in that moment he didn't realize why. Brooke knew though and was wild with it. In fact, the husband and wife were so lost in their own world they had neglected to realize the rest of the couples were now laying all around them having a second go.

Brooke's sloppy pussy was magical. Somehow it hadn't come anywhere near Brad's dick but still was able to make it hard again. He could feel her heat as it flowed onto his tongue and down into his throat. He didn't want to stop draining her in this way but the urge to fuck her was taking over once again. Brad's urge to fuck his wife took over and he pushed up causing her to roll over and back into the missionary position with her wet pussy perfectly positioned for him to fuck her once again.

Brad didn't waste a second as he plunged into her, this time lasting more than three strokes. The lack of friction and the fact he had already cum once helped to prolong both of their pleasure. Brad took charge and fucked his beautiful fallen angel like the slut she was. He loved her even more when she let go like this and let her slutty side shine. This experience just happened to be extra special because of how much he was able to be a part of it.

Brooke was pressing up to meet Brad as he pounded into her silky slit, pulling him closer with her hands on his shoulders. Brooke began thrashing about as she screamed in ecstasy once again. Brad was causing her to come violently and coat his cock with her love. Brad felt her contractions and that was it. He too was over the edge and shooting his second load of the night into her.

Before Brad realized what was happening one of the other men pulled his wet dick from his partner and shoved it in Brooke's face. Being the slut, she is Brooke took his cock without hesitation and let him blow his load in her mouth. One by one the men around them quickly surrounded the two of them and offered up their cocks for completion.

Brad felt uncomfortable being so close to the mess now dripping from his wife's lips and pulled back withdrawing from her completely. Brooke responded by reaching behind his neck and interlacing her fingers together.

"Please don't leave me." She pleaded as she pressed down on his neck.

Brad knew what she wanted. She wanted him to be like the man in the movies they had watched for the last month. She wanted him to eat her clean. Brad was apprehensive still not realizing he had already eaten her once tonight, after cumming in her.

As his resistance weakened and he gave in to Brooke's desire, the men now surrounding her took up positions at her tits and face. Over a dozen men jockeyed for position as they shot load after load all over her body. The first man shot his hot jizz on Brookes hard nipples, swirling the head of his cock around each and massaging the lotion into her skin. Soon the loads were coming too quickly for anyone to take their time like that and instead they only had enough time to make their contribution and move out of the way.

Brad looked up from his wife's gooey crotch and saw load after load as it singed into her pores. Her tits and face were covered with a tacky treat only a slut like her could truly appreciate. The eclectic mixture of man juice glazed her body like a donut sweetening her even more. Brad was so distracted by the vision of her glistening he once again momentarily forgot what he was doing with his tongue. By the time he regained his train of thought he realized this wasn't the first time tonight he had allowed his own seed to mix with his saliva.

Brad realized the unusual taste and texture he had experienced earlier was their combined love. The silky-smooth salve coating his tongue was the glorious combination of the two of them. The reluctance he once felt was quickly replaced with this joyous revelation. He was relishing the experience and from the look on Brooke's face so was she.

Brad could see the evil grin slip out between the loving encouragement. Brooke was thrilled that her husband was turning into as big a slut as she was. She delighted in the fact he was doing something nasty to please her, and now he shared her excitement for the experience. Brooke's eyes started to glaze, and she lost focus of her lapping puppy. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she had the biggest orgasm of the night. Brad's slick tongue dove into her scooping up everything it could and softly stroking her as it retreated. A soft rhythmic motion mixed with the nasty perversion of the moment to send Brooke into an orgasmic trance.

Brooke was barely conscious as her loving husband wiped her lips with his hand and placed a loving kiss on her. His touch kept her there in the moment, but only barely. They say the most sensitive sexual muscle in the body is the mind and hers was filled with erotic imagery nearly to the point of overdose. Brad couldn't hear what Kim said when she leaned down and whispered something in Brooke's ear, but he could hear Brooke's response.

"Yes, I still want to," Brooke breathlessly gasped.

"Excuse me Brad," Nick said in his normal pleasant but firm voice.

"I need to do one more thing before we're done."

Nick was holding a flashlight sized device. It looked like a cross between a soldering iron and a branding iron. It had a thin copper wire protruding from the tip in the same shape as the design on the carpet. He held the device upright for a few seconds pressing the button and allowing the wire to glow red hot. A second later and he was pushing it firmly against her skin right above her drenched pussy.

The smell of burning flesh rose as did the smoke from Brooke's soft skin. She was getting a brand on her pubic mound. Surprisingly enough Brooke didn't flinch or cry out. Later, Brad found out it was called Electrocautery a surgical grade cauterizing that instantly causes a third-degree burn. Nick held it there allowing the device to do its job and permanently mark her with the horned heart. The shock of what was happening prevented Brad from stopping him and after all Brooke had obviously given her consent.

Once Nick removed the tool the full nature of her permanent scar was apparent. The horned heart with a devil's tail was now burned into her forever. Unlike her tattoo that could be covered up this could never be removed. She would forever bear the mark of the loving slut.

"She may be your wife, but she'll forever be our slut." Kim whispered in Brad's ear.

Brad knew Kim was right. While the tattoo on her back said property of Brad the brand on her pussy made it clear she was more than just his. Looking at her laying there spent and scarred covered with the salty seed of other men and knowing she was still his gave him a warm feeling. He loved Brooke more than ever and wanted nothing more than to take care of her.

Brad was handed a blanket which he carefully wrapped around Brooke's weak limp body. He scooped her up from the center of the ceremonial carpet and held her safe in his arms. The crowd clapped in approval and warm congratulations could be heard as they parted, allowing him to carry her back to their villa. Waiting for him there was a note with care instructions for her body modification and the necessary salve. He dutifully applied it as instructed and gently pulled the covers over his wife, tucking her in for the night.

The next morning Brooke was as energetic as always. She was bright-eyed and ready to go by the time Brad stepped out of the shower. They were getting on the plane in less than an hour and would be back in Hawaii by lunch time. They were both happy to be headed home but couldn't help but stop at the top of the stairs and look back with fondness.

"Can't wait to come back." Brooke admitted as she took one last look at Pine Lake.

Brad leaned over and gave her a loving kiss.

"Me either." He agreed. As he took her hand in his.

The blissful couple took their seats and prepared for takeoff as they smiled at one another, reminiscing about their month-long adventure and the prospect of things to come. But as the engines' roared Brad was jolted from his look back. It was November first; I sure hope she's never heard of No Nut November he thought to himself.