LOCKtober Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I'm close. Don't you dare stop, Daddy. Fuck me harder... show me what a Man you are!"

He groaned again. His head moved faster as he impaled me on his tongue.

I started mewing like a kitten, enjoying the rise of my orgasm until it peaked, and my body went into convulsions. I reached down and grabbed the side of his head and held him on my pussy. His mouth knew its' duty, and he licked me with aplomb as I shook and convulsed through a perfect orgasm.

As my pleasure subsided, Daddy sat up on his knees, still on the couch. I looked at him between my raised knees.

"God, I am STRAINING in this cage, baby," he said.

"That's not all, Daddy," I pointed down at it, "You're leaking everywhere."

A long strand of precum was hanging off of his cock cage. It looked amazing.

"You'd better clean that up."

He nodded and quickly went to retrieve a cloth and some water. We had luckily learned at The Oasis that we should scotch-guard certain pieces of furniture when we got back home. The couch wouldn't be stained.

I was impressed by the amount of Daddy's leakage. Obviously, this was having an effect on him.

Good.

It was only a sign of even better things to come.

**********

To be continued...


12