LOCKtober Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy's Dad gets shaven... and playtime!
4k words
4.68
26.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BareAmy83
BareAmy83
540 Followers

LOCKtober

Chapter 2

by Amy Bare

It was the end of the first week of Daddy's chastity. Although he'd showered daily, as per usual, today was going to be different.

"Hey!" I called as I popped into the bathroom with him. "My name is amy, and I'll be your shower partner today," I explained with a slight note of playfulness mixed with airline stewardess.

"Well, amy, I'm Phil, and I'll be happy to have you along as my shower partner," he replied with a smile.

Daddy started running the water and I got all of my items together- including a new razor blade.

I undressed and Daddy happily looked me over. His hands went to my breasts and cupped them as he drew me in for a kiss. After our mouths parted, I asked, "Are you ready for a shaving today? You're looking a little stubbly." He touched his chin and grinned, but I returned with a smile of my own and pointed downward. "I meant, DOWN THERE."

"Oh," his eyes widened, "well, sure!"

"Good. But NO TOUCHIES!" I giggled. He nodded his assent.

I reached up and slipped the Key To Daddy's Freedom from off my neck and inserted it into the lock on his plastic chastity cage. As I gently pulled the shaft portion free, his penis stretched with the motion, and upon being freed, immediately began to engorge a bit. Next came the spacer bar, followed by the ring that secured his cock and balls. I gently worked each testicle through in turn, until the ring was only over his shaft, at which point it easily slid right off.

"You're getting hard..." I teased with some tsk-tsks for emphasis, shaking my head like a disapproving schoolteacher.

"Sorry, hon, can't help it. You just look so great, and it feels amazing to be free."

"Well, Daddy, you know it won't last. Now, in the shower with you!" I pointed my finger and gave my most commanding look. Daddy quickly turned and led the way into the shower, with me in tow.

The water was more hot than warm, but that was perfect for my purposes. Daddy and I took turns getting under the water. I slicked back my hair and allowed him to massage in the shampoo, followed by the conditioner after a thorough rinse. From time to time, I would feel his erection bounce against my skin, but I'd quickly move away and remind him to "keep his distance" from me. With my hair taken care of, I turned my attentions to him. I lathered his body, being careful to avoid contact with his genital area. He was now at 3/4 hard and his cock was a reddened color I hadn't seen in quite a long time. His balls were also obviously heavy and a little bit on the purple side.

With his body wash finished and rinsed, it was time to shave him. I turned up the heat and made sure he had given his pubic area lots of opportunity to rinse down, to soften the hairs around his penis and testicles. I gave my hand a good sized portion of shave gel and then began smearing it all around his junk.

An audible moan came from my Father.

I glanced up at him and he was looking down at me... or my breasts, I wasn't sure, but what did that matter?

I carefully began to shave the area above his manhood, dragging the razor in slow, careful strokes. My area of attention was from the base of his penis to about two inches below his belly button. Shaving with my right hand, I would smooth over the area with my left hand, feeling for any stubble I may have missed. When I was satisfied with the job I had done, I commanded him to rest his back against the shower's wall, and spread his feet as wide as he could without falling in the slippery shower. He didn't disappoint, immediately following my instructions as I filled my palm with more shave gel.

I handed him the razor to hold and with two delicate fingers, lifted his penis on the sides to give me access to those purple plums hanging below. I figured that touching the sides of his cock would provide less stimulation than the top or bottom, where his urethral tube is, and certainly less than holding his big red mushroom head, which had now almost fully extracted itself from his foreskin. Still, he was moaning more. I quickly set about my task of working the gel and making it into foam on his balls and the area behind them.

On my knees, I was able to see much better, so I squatted down and stretched his scrotum as best as I could. To be honest, I feel I was still having way too much contact with his penis, but, that couldn't be helped. I was doing my best to be clinical and keep that denial going as best as I could. For his part, Daddy wasn't touching himself, or even offering to help, innocently or otherwise.

His balls were heavier than I had ever felt them before. It was obvious he hadn't orgasmed in a week. "This must be killing him," I thought to myself with a smile. I love my Father, but I was still relishing my role as Keyholder, too.

A few delicate scrapes of the razor back behind his balls, near his anus completed the smooth look for him.

Satisfied with my work, I told him to turn around and part his butt cheeks for me. "Might as well take care of any unwanted hair back here, too!" I said.

Once again, the man of my dreams did as he was told and I quickly shaved away all the hairs that guarded his pucker. The result was a smooth and youthful looking anus.

The final step was to shave his penis itself, right at the base. I worked quickly, touching his shaft as delicately as possible. He looked down with such longing... I could tell, this was driving him crazy.

Finished, I told him to rinse, then wait at the back of the shower, hands behind his back, while I finished washing the conditioner out of my brunette tresses. His dick was still pointing straight out.

We got out of the shower and I allowed him to dry me off. His hands definitely took a nice, long tour of my body, and it felt fantastic. Then I returned the favor, being careful to leave his penis wet and untouched.

"We need to lock him back up," I said with a semi-sad smile. "You've been free long enough and that metal cage is wanting a chance to get to know you. Head downstairs and get a few ice packs, because I don't think THAT," I motioned at his erection, "is going to go down on its own."

I felt I could trust him to come back up in a moment and not spend time downstairs whacking his dick. Maybe I should have followed, but LOCKtober is built on a lot of trust between the two parties, so I extended this trust to him.

Plus, it gave me the chance to go and grab his metal chastity cage. Quite severe looking, it resembled something the elves would have owned in 'Lord of the Rings'; the metal work was solid but pretty, with rhombus-shaped openings up all sides of the shaft, and a thick metal ring for the testicles.

We reconvened in the bathroom. Dad had placed two ice packs in the sink and was not exactly smiling. He knew what was coming. His erection had begun to subside a bit, but still, who could pass up this opportunity?

Taking two unused wash cloths, I grabbed each ice pack. "Stand up against the vanity and put your hands on each side."

He did as ordered and I moved in front of him.

A gasp was his response as I unceremoniously clamped both ice packs onto his cock, one on the top side and another underneath, with a little pressure against his testicles for good measure.

As I held them, I looked up sweetly into his eyes. "I'm so proud of you this week, Daddy. You've paid lots of extra attention to me. The foot massages every night before bed have had me feeling so wonderful the following morning, and that entire body massage on Thursday was absolute heaven... including the 'Happy Ending'," I giggled.

I'd found that he was coping with the predicament of using the bathroom well too, and putting down the lid like a gentleman after finishing, and using the spray that I liked to kill any lingering male odors.

It'd been a couple of minutes, so I lifted the ice packs off of him and set them aside. Celeste had given me instructions on the ice packs, "The quickest way to shrink him," she said. And they gave the bonus of helping him not feel any pleasure as I re-caged him. But to make sure, there was a test.

"Close your eyes," I said. He did and with a flick of my finger, I flicked his dick, right on that wonderful mushroom head. He didn't flinch; nicely numbed!

The bottle of lubricant was upside down over his now flaccid penis and slowly giving it a light coat of clear liquid. Making a show of it, I smeared the lube all around his helplessly numb member, but only used two fingers to highlight my commitment to his denial of pleasure.

He was breathing deep at the treatment. Almost breathlessly, he whispered, "God, I want to get so hard for you, pumpkin."

I smiled and playfully tossed my head from side to side as I kept about my work, choosing not to respond in words, only in actions. A little more lube around his testicles and he was ready for the main event.

"Are you ready for a week in this?" I showed him the heavy steel cage.

Daddy nodded and I started slipping the ring up his shaft. Carefully, I slipped one slick testicle through. The second one took a bit of effort- they were SO BIG- and he grunted a little as it popped through.

"Wow! This ring is a LOT heavier," he remarked.

It did look great on him. The ring was rather thick, and the effect was that it shoved his balls out nicely and started him on the road to engorgement.

There was no spacer with this one, so I started working the cage up his shaft. It couldn't be helped, but his foreskin was being slid back as the cage was affixed. His poor mushroom head was exposed inside the cage!

Thanks to the numbness and shrinkage, it only took a little effort to push the cage all the way down and to the locking ring. I secured it with the same lock we'd used with the plastic cage and my task was complete.

"You look so great, caged up like that!!! How do you feel?"

"Part of me wants to rip that key off of you, unlock this thing, and fuck you like crazy. But, the other part of me is really enjoying the teasing and tantalization that being in chastity makes me feel." He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me close to him, my boobs crushing into his chest and his metal cage tapping at my lower abdomen. "It's definitely bringing me closer to you in ways I hadn't considered." He looked down and kissed me on my forehead.

"Oh, speaking of which... I almost forgot!" I smiled and squeezed my way out of his arms. I turned around and grabbed the urethral plug for his metal cage. "We still need to put this baby in!" Another giggle from me.

Although his eyes went wide, to his credit, he didn't protest. Celeste had coached me on the use of a urethral plug. The key was to make sure it was super clean and to use a good quality lubricant. I had boiled it the night before and put it in a sterile paper bag after it air dried, so I felt confident in that. Obviously it was cool to the touch, but I still only let the lubricant touch it, then I got down on my knees in front of Daddy.

I carefully lifted his cock cage and made sure that the hole in the metal was lined up with his "pee hole". Satisfied that it was, I placed the entry end of the urethral plug into the metal hole and carefully began to slip it in.

Daddy was instantly "Ooooohing"....

The plug was solid- some are hollow to allow peeing- but Celeste had suggested we try this style first. The strength of the steel tube would give Daddy very pleasurable sensations as long as he wore it, all while teasing him to want to get aroused. A slight crook halfway up helped conform to the shape of his penis in the metal cage.

The three inches of metal finally seated itself up his urethra. I slowly screwed the end of it onto his cage and then put a thin wire lock through it. This would prove that Daddy had not removed the plug without my personal permission, but assured that if he absolutely needed to in an emergency, he could.

"All done," I smiled to myself as I released his cage and let his manhood bounce once off of his full testicles. "How does it feel?"

"Heavy... and I'm already straining in it a little. And oh my god, can I feel that plug up inside me... that's going to take some getting used to."

An idea sprang to mind. Why not go with it?

I commanded my Father to stand aside, then dug into the cabinetry under the sink. I came back out holding a bottle of baby powder that I occasionally used for myself.

Shaking it in my hand, I motioned for Daddy to turn around and bend over the sink a little bit. It was so cute when his metal cage clinked against the vanity! I nudged one of his feet with mine, encouraging him to spread his stance. In the mirror, he watched as I bent down and put some baby powder on my palm and ran it up and down his freshly shaven butt crack and onto his balls. "This should help with any chafing today."

He cooed.

***** ***** *****

I came out of the closet that evening wearing a floor-length silk black robe, tied at the waist but exposing a lot of cleavage at the top. Without a bra, my breasts were heavily sagging in their natural state, showing a wonderful valley between them and resting at the top was the Key.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked Daddy, as he lay on the bed, flicking through his iPad.

He paused and looked at me, his eyes widening. "Oh... mercy..."

I smiled and came over, crawling up onto our bed.

"Just reading something on Literotica," he replied.

"Enjoying it?" I queried, inspecting his cage. Sure enough, he was leaking precum all over his testicles.

"Mmm-hmm!" came his response.

"Well, Daddy, I think you've done so well this week that I think you need a little fun. Would you be up for that?" I emphasized the word 'up' as an obvious play on words for my chastity caged man.

His iPad was on his nightstand in the blink of an eye.

"Go get my Hitachi wand and a condom," I requested.

Daddy hopped off the bed like a spry boy and hurried to our Special Cabinet where we kept all of our various sex toys and goodies. He came back and plugged in the Hitachi wand, then got back onto the bed, handing me the condom.

I had my phone out and was bringing up the photo app. "First, a selfie or two."

I turned the phone around and could see both my Father and me on the screen and popped a few shots. "Spread your legs a little wider, Daddy." He did as instructed and I popped off a few more shots.

Satisfied with the photos, I quickly went into my messaging app.

"Did they turn out good, babygirl?"


"Sure did, Daddy. John is going to love them."

"Oh... John. Yes, I expect he will!"

John Pennington was a man Daddy and I had met while on vacation at the Oasis. It was late in our vacation before he got the courage up to say hello, but once he did, we became fast friends, and it was shortly thereafter that he confessed he had been following us throughout the week and had taken over 1,000 candid photos of me. I had been surprised and slightly taken aback until he showed them to me. I was impressed by his photography skills and to see myself nude or barely clothed in so many public situations gave me an outside perspective on my time at the Oasis.

But then, you already knew John and all of this from the Vacation story I told you about, right, dear readers?

I texted John: "Daddy is done with his first week of chastity and is now in his new metal cage. Gonna have some fun. Wish you were here! xoxoxo, amy"

Attach the photos... and... SEND!

I seated myself between Daddy's knees and started rubbing his inner thighs. "Yeah, you've been such a good boy," emphasizing the 'good boy' like a vamp, "and you definitely need a little fun..."

Daddy was smiling and nodding, "Anything for my Princess!"

My phone pinged. It was John: "Oh, dear sweet amy! How I wish I was there. Your Daddy is so lucky and looks amazing in that Heavy Metal. Have fun! I'm thinking of you now with my cock out. Your #1 Fan, John"

I read Daddy the text. "He's so sweet." I handed Daddy the camera, "Here, take a few of me." I ran my hands through my hair and then gave some sensuous looks, revealing more cleavage and eventually flashing an exposed nipple while licking my lips. Taking my phone back, I texted John all those photos. Might as well give him something current to enjoy.

Returning my attention to Dad, who was leaking just as much precum as before, I used my fingers to carefully break open the wire lock that was threaded through the locking-hole on the urethral tube portion of the chastity cage. With delicate care, I slowly removed the tube from Daddy's penis. He moaned the entire time. Once it was out, it was set aside on my nightstand on a glass plate I'd previously prepared, to help keep it clean. I'd boil it again later tonight and reinsert it once it'd cooled and Daddy had taken a pee break.

Returning to our playtime, I opened up the condom and slid it carefully down over his metal cage. "This will make sure that if you do get to cum, we'll collect every drop. Wast not, want not!" I laughed cheerfully.

Picking up the Hitachi wand, I made quite the show of turning it on and placing it against one of my breasts. The vibration felt fabulous through the silk of my robe and my nipple got visibly erect.

Sliding the wand off of me, I gently placed it atop the metal cage that held my Father's own 'magic wand'. Instantly, he was moaning, as the vibrations rattled the entirety of his straining cock and even sent waves through the ring around his testicles, teasing them too.

The Hitachi wand was click-clacking furiously on the metal of the cage. It was rather loud, so I moved it around to his abdomen... teasing the area just above his penis, then sliding it around and down onto his balls. And that's when Daddy got really vocal!

"Oh god, angel... oh baby.... fuck... that feels so good... Ohhhhhhh god, have I needed this amy..." His legs were sliding on the sheets just a little, but not enough to make my wand break contact with his sensitive family jewels. I positioned the head of the wand a bit under the balls, lifting them (and, by proxy, his entire caged sex) and pressing against his 'taint' area. More moans were his response. I could see his cute little pucker, all nicely shaven from earlier today, and decided to have a bit more fun.

Moving the wand back up to the cage, I slipped a finger down and started probing my Father's anus. Around and around my fingertip swirled, teasing and gently stretching the cavity out. Finally, it dipped inside.

His eyes went wide when he felt the violation, but he didn't complain. He was too focused on the energy passing through the wand, rattling the cage and giving his dick some 'good vibrations', as the Beach Boys might put it. I felt for his prostate and started pressing my fingertip against it, rubbing it slowly and rhythmically.

I could see his chest was heaving from excitement and deep breathing. He'd lick his lips and moan and talk dirty, finally reaching the point of saying, "Amy, I'm close... I'm going to cum!"

I dropped the wand for just a moment and used my free hand to slip my black robe off my shoulders, fully revealing my breasts to my Dad. My nipples were so hard and he moaned approval before his eyes rolled back into his head. With one finger up his ass and my other hand grabbing the wand, I pushed the vibrating head onto his balls for one final moment of ecstasy, before he howled and bucked his hips. I pushed the wand a little more firmly onto his balls and ceased the pressure of my fingertip, allowing all of his cum to spin up through his tubes and out into the condom. I watched as the reservoir tip filled with cream and the entire condom turned a milky white as he filled the spacing between the cage and latex.

I pulled the wand away and carefully withdrew my finger, watching Daddy pant, a huge smile on his face. "Thank you, babydoll. Goddamn, have I needed that!"

BareAmy83
BareAmy83
540 Followers
12