Locktober Day 03 - All about Her

Story Info
Blake learns the theme of Locktober Week 1 - All about Her.
4.4k words
4.17
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. This is the 3rd in a series of what I am hoping will be 31 stories. I am new to writing in erotic style but I have had the story of these events with some added fantasies since last year and wanted to give it a go at serialising it. All comments are welcome on what could

__________________________________________

Tuesday, October 3rd. Day 3 of confinement and I was already starting to feel it, waking up straining in the cage. I looked down and could see the bumps of the tip of my cock bulging through the small gaps in the plastic.

We both had work so were woken by alarms. We set about getting ready as normal with Melissa making a few comments about the cage joined by a few grabs of my balls. We would both be working late-ish and so today's Locktober events would have to wait. Melissa did, however, let me in on her thoughts for the theme for the week - All About Her. She liked the idea of a different theme each week and would only let me know about it on each Sunday - when we would briefly unlock for cleaning before re-locking in the next cage size down.

So this 'All About Her' Theme shouldn't need much explaining. Since my -her- cock is locked, the pleasure and focus of this week is for her. Of course, Locktober will be all about her pleasure anyway, but Melissa thought that a specific focus of the first week on this, with every moment together being reminded of this, would really hammer home the reality of the situation. Anytime we were deciding something or I might question something a simple 'all about her week' could be stated as an instant reminder. She also hoped that I could be made to be a better lover. Don't get me wrong, we always satisfied each other, but she wanted to take me to the next level - to train me to be her own personal sex slave, her own personal vibrator, dildo, tongue; whatever she wanted or needed. She wanted this month to be an education in how to take her own pleasure to the next levels.

This also fits in with the Ticket Challenge that we talked about in the lead up to Locktober. We have read about lots of these online before and were intrigued to set one up for us. Of course, the tickets would not be redeemable until the end of Locktober but Melissa thought it would be a good way to keep me focused and fully involved whilst I couldn't receive direct stimulation. The rules we had agreed upon were straight forward, I would earn tickets for certain tasks throughout the month then, at the end of the month, I could have the chance to spend these on getting my own desires fulfilled and some which I had only fantasised before. In discussing these and what amount of tickets would be worth which desires, it gave Melissa a chance to know my kinks and desires even further. This is how she knew about the fishnet body suit desire which she of course had already used against me. I worried that my list of desires I had given her prior to this month weren't only goals for me at the end, but would be used against me to build up desire and torture me through tease throughout the month.

I would earn a ticket for every 10 orgasms I gave Melissa. I could also earn them for various tasks that pleased Melissa that she would choose throughout the month. She also promised various games throughout the month in which I could win tickets and she could award bonus tickets as she saw fit.

Every 10 tickets I earned could be exchanged, after Locktober was over, for a full penetrative sex session of my choosing. This was to help keep me focused and especially for times when the longevity of Locktober may get too much and I may feel a 'what is the point, I can't come anyway' kind of attitude. I couldn't imagine this being the case but, nevertheless, knowing I was working towards multiple sessions of hot, passionate fucking was motivation indeed. Plus, she could also give suggestions of things to spend tickets on throughout the month for shorter term gains. To further motivate, Melissa decided on a 'Golden Ticket' which could be bought for 100 tickets. A Gold Ticket entitled me to 24 hours of passion with Melissa acting as a Free Use partner, doing and taking anything I wanted of her nothing consensual was off limits.

This would give me full control and she promised, if I got a Golden Ticket, she would be her most submissive yet, letting me take out all of the frustration of Locktober on her and her perfect holes. She would remind me often how the Golden Ticket could let me fuck her mouth, using her drool as lube and taking whatever pleasure I wanted from her tongue. she even went further to promise to practice deep-throat as much as possible. She would remind me often how her pussy would belong to me for 24 hours, anytime, any palce and any position I wanted, my cock could plunge into her tight, soft, wet hole. An finally, she would even tease that if she was Free Use for 24 hours, anal wasn't off the cards and she would open her tight little hold as much as possible while I fucked the tightest part of her body.

I needed that Golden Ticket.

So, at lunchtime, my cage began as tighten when I received a Text:

- Melissa: Are you ready to try and earn some tickets tonight?

- Blake: Yes please!

- M: "Good! I've been thinking about you locked up all morning and my pussy is already getting hot

- B: "The cage is so tight already. I will do anything you please M

After work was over I arrived home before Melissa. I tided up a bit and prepared a simple weeknight tea for us both. My phone went:

- M: I'll be home around 8 pm, be waiting for me clean and naked on the bed.

- M: I want some mind-blowing oral tonight, all other moments have been leading to this. You will take your time. You will follow my instruction. Your tongue will be an extension of me, moving how I want it to move, licking exactly where I want it to lick. Making me cum exactly how I want to cum.

- M: I will make you adore the taste of me, crave the taste, make it the only thing you can think of instead of your caged cock.

- M: I own you, always remember that, and tonight I will claim my property. You will obey instructions immediately when you get home so I can claim my prize. You will emerge exhausted, and worn out until I am fully satisfied. I wan't your 'A' game tonight otherwise I will have to punish you.

It was like a stream of consciousness - all of Melissa's built up desire was pouring out of her and being delivered to my phone and all of her desire was making my own desire, the cock in her cage, build up and want to burst out. But it couldn't. Tonight would be All About Her.

Melissa arrived home after 8. As instructed, I was on the bed and waiting after a quick shower and spray of aftershave. I heard her come in, spend a few minutes downstairs and then make her way into the bedroom. I was laid in the middle of the bed and looked up as she entered - both of us completely naked except for a small plastic cage stopping my full desires from becoming a reality. Her body looked amazing! Her slender legs with a slight gap at top showing the dim light from behind her, her hips curving out slightly up to her torso and her tits - her tits! WOW! I could now tell she had applied some oil to herself to make her glisten. My cage bounced as what would usually be my come muscles tensed at the sight of her. She stood there, me laid on the bed, and began to rub her hands over herself - teasing herself slightly. Her hands groped her tits and then slid down her body to her pussy. She turned around rubbing her ass too, pulling her cheeks apart slightly and gently caressing her own ass hole before turning again and repeating the process. I was intoxicated.

"How frustrating for you." She said as she continued to rub herself all over.

"It'll be even worse when I am next to you and you get to smell me."

"I can't wait to smell your pussy," I replied, cock cage bouncing again.

"Not just that," she smiled. "This oil is special. It includes scents that are meant to drive me crazy. I bought it a few weeks ago but have been saving it. The online shop stated that the oils increase a woman's natural pheromones, the scents released by her body which turn a man on."

She moved close and began to lie on the bed, draping on leg over me so I could now feel the heat of her body, the heat of her pussy. I inhaled deeply.

"Woah," I whispered as I exhaled.

The scent was incredible, I breathed in through my nose and it is as if the smell of her literally travelled through my body to my cock. My cage bounced, my Kegel muscles tensed. I wanted nothing more than to be out of the cage and to plunge into her right now.

She laid half on as she did so and reaching up to kiss me. Her lips so soft and I could feel the warmth emanating from her pussy which was now centimetres from my straining cage. Just then, her hands grabbed around my cage and pulled it close, brushing to tip of the cage against the outer lips of her wet pussy. IT was heaven. It was hell. The cage she had chosen for the week was one of the newer 3D printed ones meaning it was perfectly crafted to cover and expose just the right parts of the penis when cages. To expose just the right sensitive parts so that teases like this would have a bigger effect. I was used to the Holy Trainer style ones which 'protected' the full cock head but this one allowed me to 'feel' slightly more and it was hot! Frustratingly hot. The tip of my cock dribble pre-cum and she wiped it into her pussy as she continued to slide the tip of the cage up and down, occasionally brushing over her clit.

"Tonight," she whispered in my ear, taking a break from our kissing embrace.

"Is All About YOU," I whispered back much to her amusement and excitement and I could tell this as he hips and pussy gyrated further into me.

"What do you want, Melissa?" I continued.

"I want you to learn how to please me like never before. Yes, you are good with your mouth but tonight I will not hold back. There is nothing holding the both of us back. We are here together and that is all that matters"

She sat up and gestured us to switch places so that she could sit half up against the headboard with me kneeling / laying in front of her.

"This is all WE need tonight," she teased.

She used her hands to spread the lips of her pussy. I could see the glisten of her pussy juices coating not just her lips but around the outer folds of her pussy too.

"I haven't had time to shower after work because I need this NOW!" She sighed as she rubbed further.

"Bring your face here," she pointed to the spot on the bed just in front of her pussy which I moved into position for.

"Smell my scent... breathe it in... think of only this pussy... this is the only thing you need to think about all night."

I breathed in deeply, her scent, slightly musky, slightly sweaty from the day's labour but also heavenly sweet. MY body tensed - I yearned for her pussy - I needed it. I lunged closer, tongue out ready, but she stopped me, her hand on my forehead. Then, lifting her left leg up and resting her foot on my forehead, in doing so opening up her pussy a little more releasing more of her scent, she pushed me back slightly.

"Just take the time to study it. Look at it. Smell it. I am going to show you exactly how OUR pleasure is going to look this month."

The 'OUR pleasure' really hit me. This is it for the month, any sexual release will come through Melissa. She is cumming for the both of us and I need to make sure she is satisfied. This pleasure was ours to be shared through her - so the build up to and reaching of the Orgasm was 'All About Her'.

She pulled my face even closer. She then went on to use her fingers to explore and show off all crevices of her pussy. Her juices were increasingly flowing and glinted in the dim bedside light. She used her fingers to caress each lip, to slide through, up down, left right, each of her perfect little folds like a gentle flower, explaining as she did which parts she liked licking the most, thinking aloud how best she wanted to come and even explaining the order of oral orgasms she would want - focusing first on the bottom folds until cumming, then on just the lips and then up to the clit.

This was going to be a long, tortuous, exhilaratingly sexy night. Usually, I would lap up her pussy before focusing on the clit for her to cum - the quickest way. But now, she was wanting me to spend time on each fold, less sensitive but equally as arousing for her meaning the build up to her orgasm will undoubtably be slower but perhaps more intense when she was to cum. She knew exactly what she wanted. She had clearly been thinking about this all day and was ready to reap the rewards of Locktober for her. My cage was bulging just from this show and the mere explanation of what she wanted, never mind what would happen when I was actually trying to please her as she asked with my face engulfed in her pussy and my cock just wanting to plunge deep into it. But that didn't matter tonight. Tonight, this week, this month - it was All About Her.

After a while (a highly arousing while) of her explaining exactly what she wants, her pussy now literally dripping (and I mean dripping, I could literally see drips hanging off the bottom of each lip). She allowed me permission to begin.

I started just as she wanted, at the bottom folds. My eager tongue went straight out to catch the dripping juices from the bottom and started short licks up and down making sure to stay at the bottom of her entrance. My nose was fully pushed into her pussy's entrance, into her folds and all I could smell, all I could taste was her and it was intoxicating. Each groan of hers was now sending arousal through my own body making want to please her more. I licked up and down barely going above the centre of her pussy, focusing just on the bottom where both sides of her pussy met. Occasionally, I would lick lower, under her pussy and stop just before reaching her ass hole then I would follow up with a long hard lick with my tongue pushed as strongly against her folds as I could, up to the centre of her pussy and back again. I could sense her orgasm start to build as she encouraged to keep at the bottom, to take my time, no cheating and rushing to the clit - she wanted a slow burn and a slow build. I could sense this building as her pussy dripped more. A mix of my saliva and her pussy juices were combining and her taste in my mouth was getting stronger. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face further into her as she screamed

"YES!"

She was cumming, after a slow build up my now aching tongue had made her come without even touching the clit. A newer skill for me and one which she clearly enjoyed. She asked me to feel the power of her cumming in my own body too making the cock twitch in its cage.

"That orgasm was OUR orgasm remember Blake. Everything this month is ours. I can't wait for us to cum some more" as she pushed my face back down towards her wet slit.

"Next." She sighed indicating for me to move onto the next part of her pussy and bring to orgasm.

I took my time, doing my best to lick, to please, exactly as she had asked and responding to her gasps moans and mini requests as I went. Licking up and down each side of her pussy, flicking my tongue quickly over one lip at a time as I moved up and down it. Wanting to plunge my face in and be engulfed by her pussy again but following her instructions explicitly.

I started at the bottom of her left pussy lip. I licked once up the outside of the lip circled back and then licked up the inside of lip. Slowly and lightly and then putting more pressure on with my tongue each time. After some minutes, I started to flick my tongue further into the middle of her pussy when i was on the inside of the lip, going slower to lick the intricate pink folds between her lips and her opening slit. She clearly enjoyed this and moaned in pleasure.

As she came from her left lips being stimulated, then from her right lip, she got wetter and wetter - a mixture of my drool and her juices pooling on the sheets below.

After her 4th orgasm she pulled my face to hers and began to lick my lips and around my face, licking our combined juices and swallowing them herself. I caught a glimpse of the clock on the side showing we had been at this for over an hour now. Over and hour and I hadn't even got to her clit yet...

"Do you remember the feeling of plunging your cock between those lips you have just spent so much time pleasing? I told you to remember that feeling just a few days ago... how warm and inviting my pussy is - especially with how wet you've made it - possibly the wettest it has ever been. Your cock - if it was free - would just slide right in, right between these lips"

She gestured downwards as I saw her fingers spreading her glistening lips once again. I moved to use my fingers there too but she pushed them away.

The image and feelings were vivid in my mind. Our hands grasped together with me forcing her arms down so they were slightly above her head as she laid on her back. I looked down to see my cock disappearing into her her and thrusting back out, glistening from mixed juices. As I pulled out, the inner folds of her pussy pulling out slightly too, the same folds of her pussy that my tongue was now exploring in intricate detail. I thrust back in, Melissa moaning as I tried my hardest to hold back from cumming as her pussy gripped my cock so tightly. As I remembered the tightness of her pussy around my cock I was instantly pulled back to the reality the tightness of the cage around my cock now.

"Mouth only tonight," she denied me.

"But I want you to try and remember what it felt like, just days ago, for your cock to be here."

Her fingers parted her lips and other fingers slipped into her slit, into her hole). I thought back to her asking me to remember it but then stating my 31 thrusts had been up and pushing me out and feeling so frustrated at only getting 31 thrusts on my last time inside her. But, what I would give for those 31 thrusts now or even 20, just 10 - hell even just one - ONE thrust! But tonight was All About Her and I still had some learning to prove.

I moved my head back between her legs, this time focusing on the middle of her pussy. My tongue pushing aside the pussy lips it had just spent so much time on pleasing themselves. This time it was big, long strokes from bottom to top (just short of her clit). The first lick my tongue went as flat as possible against the whole of her pussy, the next lick my tongue focused on the centre folds before plunging as much as it could inside her pussy, pushing at its hole. Her pussy tasted even sweeter here - I had never noticed a difference in the taste of different parts of her pussy but tonight was all sorts of sensations. Then I repeated, just as instructed - long flat licks, shorter, more direct licks as far inside her as my tongue would allow - just as she had asked. And she was responding - making moans longer and more satisfied than I had ever heard from my tongue before. The only interjection was her asking for more of the penetrative licks where she held the back of my head and forced my tongue as far as it possibly could inside her.

I thought back to the sight of my cock disappearing into her on our last time before Lokctober, how towards the end when it was pulled out I could see the white cream of her cum coating parts of the shaft. Pulling fully out and seeing some of the white foamy cream coating her lips and wishing I had licked it off then. I probably wouldn't be seeing pussy cream like that for another month and I DEFINITELY wouldn't be wiping her pussy cream off my cock. I would never take that cream for granted again. I wanted every part of her pussy and everything her pussy produced while we fucked. I even thought back to an earlier session that day, the last one that I got to finish myself, how I had fully enjoyed the sight of my own orgasm dripping out of her pussy, the clear milky liquid running out quickly shortly followed by the thicker loads of cum dripping out as she squeezed my load out and made me watch. She told me to remember how my own load looked before taking her own hand, scooping up what had dipped out and licked it off her fingers.

12