Locktober Day 03 - All about Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of all this made me plunge my tongue is as forceful as I could, repeatedly. She came quickly after - holding my head in place and me holding my tongue out as far as I can - I swear I FELT her cum from inside her sweet pussy and flood my tongue. WOW!

I stopped briefly to catch my breath and see if she wanted to keep going. 5 orgasms down - 5 more and I would have a ticket. I hoped to be able to get one tonight - I needed as many as possible, as early as possible, if I was to get her for Free Use.

"Maybe just one more." She added as my tongue started to circle her clit.

"Actually, one more like we just had please... I think we both need that."

I could feel the pre-cum puddle nearly matching the wet spot made by her juices.

I went at it again, long flat lick up the whole of her pussy, slowly at first, followed by my tongue diving into her folds. This one took longer but I enjoyed every single lick. I tried to feel Melissa's pleasure flow through my own body just as her pussy juices were flowing into my mouth. My cock strained against the plastic confines of the cage. Something so simple, so light yet so tight - denying my biggest desires. Eventually, she pulled my head in close again, tongue fully slid into her slit, this time I tried moving it up and down in her divine little hole - a place my cock had been so many times but wouldn't see for at least another month. This really hit a spot with her and she came once again, flooding my mouth with her sweet nectar like juices.

I fell to her side, tongue exhausted, cage bulging and trying to suppress the desire to pull the key from around her neck and rip this thing off. But no. Seeing Melissa, glistening in the dim light of the room from a mix of sweaty and sex (this, she reminded me, is a major type of sex in Locktober). She explained how she felt so satisfied and said I had followed everything she asked for nearly perfectly - she still left some room for improvement and therefore further practice. She thanked me and I thanked her. As we laid there, her cradling the caged cock in her hands and me resisting the use to play with her pussy with my own hands she asked how I was feeling. I was honest that I was so sexually frustrated and yet so satisfied at the same time. Seeing her orgasm in the exact way she wanted was so hot and knowing that I can now use some of that in future without her having to instruct me was also hot. She admitted that she wasn't even sure if she wanted some of those things, but had found a Reddit feed on cunnilingus and thought it would be worth a try - it definitely was she smiled.

So we had both learned things tonight, the 3rd night of Locktober. Things that would help make our sex life even better. Things that would please Melissa even more and things that would make her cum even harder, cum for the both of us. Melissa was satisfied that this night had met the theme of the week.

This night had truly been All About Me she whispered with a smile as we held each other to try and get to sleep.

12