Lodge at Lake Tecumseh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than an hour later, Sean tapped on JJ's door. It was opened and Sean stepped in. JJ was in a robe--identical in fact to the one Peter had worn. "I'm told tomorrow is your day off. I want an encore of our last time together. Except this time, you won't be leaving me at the altar," JJ joked.

"Take those clothes off. Your beer is on the dresser." Sean untied JJ's robe and reached around to take him into a hard embrace and a deep kiss. Minutes later when he released, JJ was breathless and already hard as steel. Sean stepped back, unbuckled and dropped his slacks. Then he easily pulled the buttoned shirt over his head without unbuttoning. JJ smiled. "In person is absolutely better than in imagination. I've jerked off thinking about you for two days. My hand--and my dick--are raw."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I planned to make use of both tonight."

"Fortunately, just a figure of speech." Then JJ fell to his knees and drew Sean into his mouth, taking more than half. He sucked hard and Sean began to pump his hips as JJ's fingers found his crevice and invaded to guide his face-fucking motions.

"Is this how you want to start? If so, let's do it together. Lie on the bed so I can play too." JJ moved to the bed and Sean stretched beside him. Soon both were sucking. It was a contest. Who could make the other cum first. Sean sucked hard, deep-throated all of JJ's smaller dick and shot his index finger into JJ's asshole. It really wasn't a contest. JJ was too worked up already. He bucked violently, and then shot and shot into Sean--while Sean swallowed the salty-sweet taffy of a New England blueblood. Even his spunk was delicious! Then he too gushed into JJ. JJ swallowed and licked his lips. Then he reversed in the bed, pushed Sean up into the mountain of pillows, and sat on his lap (duplicating the famous Rodin Kiss position) and the mouths of the two began to exchange fluids as Sean caressed JJ's back muscles. It seemed like JJ was setting this up for a conversation. Sean wondered and waited.

"I need to tell you a little about my family. Mary Louise is of course my mother and Mary Ellen is my sister. About a year after Mary Ellen was born, while mother was very pregnant with me, Father was driving home after taking her to a friend's birthday party. It was raining hard--a rain that had turned to sleet and freezing rain. There was an accident. Father was killed. Mary Ellen had brain injuries--and has never recovered. You probably notice that she participates very little in our conversations. She is really a semi-mute doll with little intelligence that my mother and a nurse care for 24/7. I love her, but she barely knows who we are. Besides there have been many changes since then. Mother was deeply in love with my father. She mourned, but she was young and deeply involved in Boston's Irish society."

"Mother married again--about two years later--and all of us took Jacob McGrath's name. I think Mother was in love with him, but he resented that she already had had children, one clearly challenged mentally, by another man. Apparently, he couldn't deliver--or perhaps they were incompatible in bed. We were pretty much raised by nannies as he demanded Mother travel with him to his various properties. He died about four years ago from a heart attack. Mother has tried to run the business since then, but he had hired well during his lifetime. She expects me to step into that position when I graduate from BC in two years."

"Peter came along a few years ago. He was a ranked international tennis star. But, he had a freak accident that impacted his right shoulder. He has never completely recovered. He dropped out of contention and became a tennis pro and Mother was one of his students. After an elaborately negotiated pre-nup, they married quietly. He is in no way my father. He sees me, if anything, as a rival or a nuisance. He knows I'll become his boss if he is still around when I graduate. He ignores Mary Ellen. I know he has sex on the side--with younger men and women. He's tried to fuck me several times after he's had a few. Once, he was almost in when Mother arrived home unexpectedly from a shopping trip. Talk about 'coitus interruptus'!"

"So you see, we are a screwed up family. I haven't experienced love or affection--ever. I never met my real father--and the next two never really treated me like a son.

I really enjoyed last Thursday. I am not naïve. I know that one night of glorious sex with all the bells and whistles of kissing, stroking, caressing--and even sleeping in each other's arms is not love. But it's the closest I've come to it. That night was as close to real happiness that I have experienced in my life. I think I'm in "puppy love" with you, Sean. At least I'm in lust. I can't offer you a future with me. I can't really even afford your customary charges for these nights. But, if you'll be with me as much as you can for the next month until we leave, I'll make sure that you are rewarded. I'm not sure how yet. But, I can do it. I know I can."

Sean was silent for a few minutes. He renewed his possession of JJ's mouth and began to stroke his cock into erection, almost absentmindedly--like a baby with a pacifier. "JJ, that was a touching story. Let me say just a few things. You are not a loser because you are starved for love. You are a beautiful young man, inside and outside. You are a really fine lover. And, I don't give a damn about a reward. In fact, the whole idea of sex-for-pay disgusts me. I'm not going to lie to you. I need money for Trinity next year. But, it doesn't define me. I would be pleased to get to know--and love you--over the next month. Then, I think it's going to be my problem--I'm not going to want to let you go. But we'll cross that bridge when we reach it."

"Now shut up and fuck me. Show me what you've got. We've only got 8 or so more hours." Sean slid down on the bed, pulling JJ on top. JJ smiled and began to squeeze Sean's nipples between his lips. Sean hissed into JJ's hair and began the massage of JJ's cute little ass, pushing his fingers into the crevice, heading for the Promised Land.

JJ knelt between Sean's outstretched legs and bent down to prepare his partner, first with his wet, hot lips and then with his long aristocratic fingers. Sean rolled his legs up and grabbed behind his knees. JJ lubed and pointed his hooded dick. He rolled down the hood and pushed. He slipped right in and hit the love nut on the first try. The rolled hood was a very nice stimulus. Sean cried out, "Yes, there, do it again." And of course JJ did as he had been taught. He obeyed. He was so excited. This was his first missionary fuck. His first bareback fuck on top. And Sean was so beautiful. He stroked and stroked; then he released Sean's legs which wrapped tightly around him and pressed him closer. Suddenly, Sean's sexy eyes went wide and his cock began to leak a milky white fluid. JJ was milking his prostate--and Sean was headed for a full body anal orgasm of cosmic proportions.

"JJ, I'm cuming really big time. Please be with me."

JJ strained, sucked in his abs, drew up his balls, and fired. And it had such force, that Sean tipped into a massive orgasm--and no one had touched his dick. It lasted for what seemed like forever. They were covered in spunk. The room reeked of sex. And they loved it, squirming around on each other, like the proverbial pigs in a mud-sty.

JJ rolled off and Sean scooped him into a tight spoon, taking possession of his shrinking cock. "This is mine, babe. I'll fight Pete for it if I must." Both fell into a relaxing cuddle, JJ shivering in the comfort of Sean's body.

Later they rose, washed up and, sitting on the room's comfortable sofa, drank a shared bottle of Guinness stout. "My favorite."

"I guessed as much."

Sean put the empty bottle down and pulled JJ into him, noticing that they were both chubbing. "Are you ready for another round?"

"Yeah, absolutely. But this time, you get to top. I want this monster to destroy my ass."

Sean lifted JJ easily and placed him on the large king bed. "On your knees, babe. Daddy's going to show you how a real man takes his boy." JJ was ready to submit. He wanted to be owned by Sean's impressively large cock. He knelt on the bed, cradled his head with his arms, and lifted his ass in offering. Sean knelt behind him, pushed his legs apart, grabbed his balls and pulled down, forcing JJ to lift higher. Then he easily bent forward and started the tongue attack on the target. It was bright pink, shaved and throbbing. Sean's tongue swept the rim, curled and entered. JJ moaned in pleasure. After a few minutes of this treatment, Sean released the balls and lubed his fingers to begin the opening and to touch the pleasure nut just inside. JJ raised his ass to meet the intrusion. He was moving higher on the pleasure arc. His cock became rock hard; the hood rolled back naturally; and, he began to leak. Sean reached around and used the fluid to massage the shaft, finishing at the head. JJ jolted. The uncovered head was the most sensitive part of his body.

"I want to cum with you. Put it in now. I'm ready."

So, Sean lubed, positioned and pushed. He slid in easily. He was big, but JJ was definitely ready. He stroked a few times. Then, he felt JJ drawing in and about to pop. So he reached under, pressed hard on the taint and ringed the base of the shaft while his own cock froze in its deepest penetration. JJ went wild. "You're killing me! I've gotta cum. Please!" The maneuver worked. JJ calmed a bit, but remained rigidly hard. He would "live" to rise again.

Sean released the shaft and used his hands to pull JJ back into his chest. Then, he stroked JJ's sensitive tits, concentrating on now-erect nipples. JJ turned his head to the side and Sean took his lips, bringing his hand to JJ's long thin throat. JJ was reaching the pinnacle once again. JJ dropped down into Sean's lap and Sean penetrated deeply. This was the trigger. Sean felt it--and immediately stroked the shaft hard to hasten the ejaculation, and heighten the pleasure of JJ's release. "Now. Give it to me. I want to catch that spunk in my fist." JJ automatically contracted his anal muscles as he exploded. Sean felt a tightness and an inner massage that brought him to the bitter edge. Sean pushed JJ forward and pressed hard into his ass as he deposited his spunk deeply into JJ's gut.

JJ wanted to be owned. The seed deposit was step one. Then, Sean stretched out fully over JJ. His hands were still tightly holding JJ's shaft and balls--and a large load of cum. There could be no question who owned them. Sean's legs were now cocooning JJ's lower body. Sean's face was buried in JJ's neck, nipping and branding. JJ was entirely beneath him, utterly his. They remained like this for minutes--as Sean's swimmers found their targets deep inside JJ. This was possession. This was ownership. But, this was also a demonstration of care--and love. Sean had taken pleasure. Sean had taken control. But JJ too had felt the pleasure--and he liked being under control--if the master was Sean. JJ would be happy to remain like this forever. He was bred and branded.

Ultimately, Sean rolled aside, but once again pulled JJ into a spoon. JJ needed to be held, needed to feel love, needed to feel safe in the arms of a man, particularly after he had submitted and been taken so completely. JJ, at that moment, didn't know who he was, but he did know he was Sean's. Sean had instinctively felt this. It is said that Irish lovers read the auras of their partners and give them what is needed--even if not consciously understood. JJ turned and faced Sean. There were tears in his eyes. Then he reached in and took Sean's mouth in his and settled into Sean's warm, hard body. Sean reached around and taking hold of JJ's cheeks, pulled him hard into his pocket. Both guys were soon asleep, clutching each other tightly.

********

They were approaching one of Sean's most precious days during the summer--one of his six days off. They awakened early on Sunday, and once again JJ drained Sean, this time by riding his cock as Sean bucked in sensitivity to JJ's first-thing-in-the-morning onslaught. Sean showered and left to return to the dorm to prepare for his day--JJ needed to appear at the "family" breakfast table, or invite inquiry from his Mother. He needn't have bothered. He sat alone with Mary Ellen--Mother had decided to take breakfast in her room, most likely still in bed with her young lover who had doubtless spent the night since Peter would be away for the week.

JJ decided to walk on the dangerous side. He left a note for his mother and left with his sister on a "shopping and lunch" expedition to Grenville, the nearest town. What he didn't say was that he was inviting Sean--and he intended to spend a great deal on himself, his sister--and Sean.

The shopping trip was a success and the plastic was red hot when they returned. Mary Ellen asked no questions about Sean. She really didn't know what to ask. Sweaters, tees, jeans, sneakers, a jacket, sweats, two new frocks, sexy underwear for all were all contained in bulging shopping bags when they stopped for lunch at a rustic inn which was known to serve unique and wonderful soups and sandwiches. JJ felt much better. He had spent way more than a thousand on Sean. Sean, on the other hand, while grateful, wasn't so sure he liked the "kept boy" feeling. Mary Ellen was already smiling and fingering the soft fabrics of her new dresses.

Mother appeared for dinner. Liam had apparently been banished--or maybe he was totally spent after 20 hours with the cougar. So there were only three. She was radiant (probably because she had been fucked to satiety by the virile young tiger) and delighted that JJ had treated Mary Ellen to a rare outing (allowing her to extend her tryst well into the afternoon). She was so pleased that she freed JJ from the performance "duty" and accompanied Mary Ellen herself to the slapstick comedian/magician who was on the bill that night.

So JJ was ready when Sean tapped just before 10. Sean was wearing the new duds. JJ thought him sexy as hell, even dressed. And he noted that Sean had brought a duffel with the breakfast service uniform. He was planning to spend the night! JJ pulled him into the room. "There was no reason to dress for me!"

"Thanks for the day, JJ. The clothing is wonderful. But, I really can't be caught nude in the corridors of the Lodge!"

JJ attacked. Sean's belt and shorts were gone in a flash. His new shirt was almost torn in the frenzy. JJ dropped to his knees, and grabbing Sean's ass cheeks with gusto, he pulled Sean in. He then used all the suction he possessed to harden Sean while he teased the tip with his tongue. Sean finally pushed him away. "Oh no, babe, I want that ass and I want it now." Sean pulled off, stripped JJ and threw him onto the bed. JJ smiled as Sean lifted his legs, placing the calves on his shoulders. He wanted missionary. But, first he wanted to taste the feast that was before him. He rolled JJ back and slipped a pillow under his lower back. And he dove in. He spread the cheeks with his talented fingers and his tongue shot into the pink opening.

JJ nearly fainted with the pleasure. He was already so high--having been thinking about Sean all day. Soon JJ reached under the pillow and handed Sean the lube. He spread it on and in and subtly maneuvered Sean to the edge of the bed where his opening was pointed up and at Sean. Sean could stand and, with that leverage, he positioned and entered. JJ gasped and moaned, and his arms thrashed on the mattress as Sean bottomed, being sure to scrape JJ all the way in. Sean leaned forward, placed his arms stiff on the bed and began to do pushups into JJ as his body slowly stiffened to maximize penetration. JJ was nearly vertical from shoulder to hip and his penis pointed directly at his face. Sean saw the cock stretch, then change to an angry red with bulging blue veins. Then he felt the anal contractions. He couldn't hold it any longer. He exploded down into the deep cavity--while JJ covered his own face with his own cum. Slowly the tension relaxed, JJ looped his legs around Sean's waist and his arms around Sean's neck, and Sean dropped into his lover. He began to lick the cum from JJ's face, alternating with tongue thrusts into JJ's mouth. They were sharing essence. Finally, he lifted JJ and he transported the two of them to the center of the bed. Sean pulled JJ on top and JJ nestled right in and his eyes closed.

Before long, the alarm sounded. Sean needed to shower and change.

As he was opening the door to leave, JJ rose from the bed sleepily, "Tonight we must talk. I think Peter is returning tomorrow--a few days earlier than expected. I think he suspects something, and he's going to be alert to any change. He knows Mary Louise plays when he's gone. The fact that he does too means nothing to him. He'll be angry--and he'll take it out on all of us. I wouldn't want to be his chambermaid tomorrow."

The day was uneventful and Sean went immediately to JJ's room after meal service ended. They embraced immediately. But, when Sean started to undress, JJ stopped him. "We do need to talk first."

"I haven't told you everything. I didn't want to risk losing you. You already know that our family is pretty screwed up. I learned at dinner tonight that Peter has given Mother an ultimatum: institutionalize Mary Ellen or he is not going to return. I think he's overplayed his hand. Mother will never willingly part with Mary Ellen. Mother is already enjoying a younger guy, apparently with a lot less baggage. Peter thinks he is invaluable to McGrath. But Mother had the surprise announcement: she has received an offer through her solicitor to sell the company to our larger competitor. It's apparently a good offer, and she plans to accept. She hasn't told Peter that she was even considering a sale. I'm assuming that after the sale, Peter is toast. He will understand that tomorrow when she makes the announcements. And, I presume our attorneys have negotiated an excellent pre-nup. He's going to be a maniac."

"And then there is one more thing. For the last two years, Peter has been screwing me. Actually, not always screwing. Just forcing me to my knees so that he can dump a load in my mouth or face. Not often, but enough, perhaps every other month. It's always been rough and it's generally when he's high. Lately, he's been getting more and more violent. Whenever Mother does something that angers him, he's soon in my room punishing me. He told me that if I went to Mother, he would blame it on me--saying that I seduced him. I didn't think she would take his side, but I wasn't sure. She knows that I've had some gay experiences, and she is not pleased. Now, however, with a decision to sell the company, I'm not needed to run it--and Peter has no leverage by staying around until I'm old enough to do so. I know he's been telling Mother that I don't have the stuff anyway."

"Peter is violent--and unpredictable. He probably will accuse me of all sorts of horrible things--including seducing him. Then, later, he could well take it out on me. So, I've told Mother that I want to return to Boston immediately. I didn't say why--except to suggest that there were a few things I wanted to discuss with the Dean at BC which couldn't wait. I'm leaving Tuesday--timing my departure so I'm not exposed to Peter here any more than necessary. I don't want to be near him."

"Oh, JJ. I can't believe that you must put up with all of this. Is there anything I can do?"

"I don't think there is anything. Spend tonight with me. Then we'll have to see what happens next. It's been a good week. I consider you to be a friend, and I'm falling for you."

"You know I can't leave the Lodge. I would lose everything I've worked for so far. And, they'd revoke my guest worker visa immediately. I don't have enough saved to buy a ticket home--other than the one I already have on August 31. I'd do anything for you JJ, but we barely know each other. But, at any rate, I'm really helpless. Of course, I'll spend the night. And, I'm sure that Peter will leave so you can come back."