Lodge at Lake Tecumseh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The confrontation the next day did occur and it was worse than JJ had anticipated. He wasn't able to get away before Peter arrived at the Lodge--Peter had called for the limo to bring him back. Dinner was a disaster. Peter didn't show. Apparently he and Mary Louise had "talked" upon his return. He accused her of adultery--again and specifically named you, Sean as the bed-partner. He had apparently seen someone he thought was you leaving the Lodge a few days ago in the early morning. She denied having even touched you and then screamed that she had had enough. The marriage was over. He should leave. She explained that JJ was using the limo to return to Boston in the morning, so he could find his own way back. He agreed that he would leave in the morning. He told her he would accompany JJ back to Boston. He needed to consult with his lawyers. She exploded. Don't go near JJ. Get your own transportation. Peter was really angry when he left the suite. He knocked on JJ's door, but JJ didn't answer, he knew what was likely--and had carefully used all the locks.

Then, he went down to the GM of the Lodge and filed a formal complaint against Sean. He accused Sean of coming on to his wife and with having sexual relations with her in his absence and also with Mary Ellen, whose mental condition rendered her a minor, despite her age. Apparently, he didn't know about Liam. Sean was called to the hotel office, but he didn't return to the dormitory all night--he was with JJ.

Sean and JJ had another wonderful night. JJ described the afternoon and reluctantly confirmed that he was leaving in the morning. Mother had given him the limo and driver to return to Boston. So, Sean cuddled. Sean coddled. Sean caressed and relieved JJ of tension with massages, stroking, and orgasms. Finally, toward morning, JJ asked for a farewell fuck. "I'll make love to you babe. But, I won't fuck you. And this will not be our last." Sean was tender, compassionate, and sensuous as he entered the tense body of his lover. Sean too was tense, but connecting with JJ relaxed him--except of course for his rampant cock which was straining for release. Sean stroked slowly, drawing out his climax and coaxing JJ to a simultaneous orgasm. The edging went on and on. Both guys relished in the comfort of their intertwined bodies. JJ relaxed a bit, then rose to the intense sensuality of being made love to by a lover. He enjoyed the ride enormously, shot off again, and pushed back into Sean's spoon after Sean left his seed in JJ. Sean was now part of him.

The next morning Sean was told when he reported for breakfast service that the GM wanted to see him--immediately. When Sean arrived, he was dismissed without discussion: a guest had complained about his sexual "peccadilloes" with his wife and daughter; guests were always right; he needed to leave. He tried to protest his innocence--and even suggested that another guest would stand for him. He had never touched Mary Louise or Mary Ellen. He hadn't even been in their rooms. The GM had feared that Peter was fabricating. He wasn't a model guest and his violent accusations the previous evening had been almost unbelievable, but he couldn't afford to cross him. And he certainly didn't want a family feud, with allegations of rape of an incompetent daughter played out before the hotel which was completely full, almost all by regular, very conservative, guests. Sean had to go and quickly and quietly. But, in an unusual move, Sean was given two weeks' severance and a ticket home--but not his share of the tip pool. Sean was to be off the property by noon. He packed, called a cab, and later called JJ from the bus station. He explained briefly the dismissal and announced his plans to find a cheap hotel near Logan and book passage home as soon as possible. The next bus would leave in about an hour.

JJ was upset--even more than he had been after the last evening. JJ briefly described the family situation. Then, he told Sean that he was about to leave the Lodge. The Boston townhouse had been secured--locks changed, staff and security force alerted. Mary Louise had asked him to stay at the townhouse until she could wind things up and return home. Peter was not be given admission at any time or under any circumstances. She was getting a restraining order. It should be issued today. JJ was told to have the servants pack all of Peter's things for the move to wherever. Finally, JJ told Sean that he was on the way to the bus station. Sean could accompany JJ back to Boston, and then presumably to Logan.

During the ride, they held each other, kissed, embraced, and then slept. As they approached the city in the early afternoon, JJ invited Sean to join him in Boston. "We'll head to the house, but then I need to leave you for most of the afternoon. You don't need a hotel. We can talk later."

Hours later in the dining room, Sean found a smiling and relaxed JJ--a strong contrast to his own concern. "Sean, I think I have resolved some things. I'm hoping you will agree. I'm also hoping you'll be pleased."

JJ had spent the afternoon with the Dean of BC. It seemed that BC had a regular "year abroad" arrangement with Trinity College, Dublin. JJ had indicated that he "needed" to transfer into that program. He was escaping family discord, but could also concentrate on his major--modern European history. Recognizing the importance of the McGrath family's contributions to BC, and although such arrangements were typically made months before, the Dean had quickly made inquiries, pulled some strings, and effectuated the program transfer. JJ could matriculate at BC at Trinity the first week of September.

Then, smiling from ear to ear, JJ continued. "There is something else. When my step-dad died, his will provided that for so long as McGrath Enterprises remained in the family, Mother would make the decisions until my graduation when I would move into leadership. If she decided to sell, she needed my permission. I gave that to her. But the will went on to say that upon sale, one-third would go to mother for her lifetime, one-third for the care of Mary Ellen and one-third to me on my 21st birthday--which was two months ago. I'm a wealthy boy, Sean."

"I'm required to live in the BC apartments at Trinity. But, I convinced the Dean that I needed a large apartment--that is what I've been accustomed to--and that I wanted it all for myself. I implied that I was probably going to bring along a valet. He has agreed. Fortunately, they have plenty of space and I can easily afford it. You have a place to stay next semester."

"So we can be together next fall--if you want. Meanwhile, Mother has decided to stay at the Lodge with Mary Ellen until things settle down. We've got this place--and Boston--and each other--to explore for a few weeks--again, if you want. Then, we can see how we manage next year. I hope I didn't assume too much."

Sean just smiled, got up from the table, cradled JJ like a bride being carried over the threshold, drew their lips together, and started walking toward JJ's bedroom. BD