Lodger's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers

"Glad to hear you've enjoyed yourself," she said sullenly.

"What's the matter?" He took a seat. "You seem...sad."

"It's nothing," she dismissed him briefly and shrugged his hand off her shoulder. "It's...you know, the dullness of everyday life."

"Why don't you join me tomorrow?" He said, then instantly looked away, in shame. "I mean...if you want, if you...nah, why would you want to come with me; you live here, you don't want to be dragged to all the tourist traps..."

"I'll think about it," she said, briefly patting him on the upper arm. "I'll...thank you for the invitation, anyhow."

"I'll just make a sandwich," he leaped to his feet, "and I go to my room; don't want to be around your feet."

"It's okay," she fired back, getting up too. "Let me make you that sandwich."

She took cheese, ham, lettuce, and tomatoes out of the fridge and began cutting them in thin pieces; Sebastian leaned on the wall, staring at her, not knowing what to do with himself. In minutes, she presented him the plate with the sandwich, potato chips on the side, as well as a can of Coke.

"Wow, thank you, it's...far better than what I'd have made," his voice came out hoarse.

"My pleasure," she gave him a wide, bright smile and watched him intently walk out of the kitchen, holding the plate in his well-toned arms.

"Damn it," she whispered heavily, as she collapsed back on the chair and buried her face in her palms.

She answered the door to the delivery man and paid for the large box of pepperoni pizza; Pericles immediately devoured two slices, while Lina contemplatively munched on hers. Lithuania-Serbia was the second of the four matches of the day and Pericles was already halfway through his fourth beer.

She remained seated, pretending to watch the game, while often stealing glimpses of the hallway, waiting for Sebastian to emerge with his empty plate; when the first period was over, she got up and decided to go check on their lodger—at least, with the excuse of taking the plate, she could escape the martyrdom of having to watch basketball for a couple of minutes.

Pericles was too engrossed in the match even to notice her getting up—he hadn't even noticed she was sitting next to him for the last half hour.

She knocked on the door, quite hesitantly, then slightly opened it, when she heard, or thought she heard, "come in". Sebastian jumped up, aghast, when Lina thrust her head through the half-open door.

He lay on the bed, in only his boxers, reading.

"Sorry, sorry," Lina whispered, quickly averting her gaze. "Just wanted to get your plate."

"It's okay," he cleared his throat and got up, his face flushed. "The sandwich was great, thank you again."

"It was nothing," she said with a faintly trembling smile. "What are you reading?" She asked him, desperately trying to sound casual.

"Hmm?" he hummed, then looked at the book lying open on the bed. "Oh, The Beast Within."

"You like Zola, then?" She asked, lifting her eyes to meet his; however, her gaze took a long pause at his lower body, momentarily freezing at the bulge on his boxers.

"I don't...he was really good, but..." he sighed. "I sometimes feel he tried too hard to be a realist and ended up being a bore."

"Not all of his novels are masterpieces," Lina replied, unconsciously closing the door behind her, "but, when he was at his best, he was one of the greatest."

"Maybe, I don't know," Sebastian smiled shyly. "I've only read this," he pointed at the book, "and I'm only halfway through it. So...it just bores me, sometimes."

"Why are you reading it, then?" She inquired, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"It's...stupid, really...I'm just trying to read the classics, the must-reads; you know?"

"To educate yourself, to know about them."

"Exactly!" He snapped his fingers, his lips curling into a half-smile.

"We've all done that," she nodded in agreement. "Gradually, you learn to read only those that you truly enjoy. For instance," she continued, a fire slowly burning up inside her, "I never understood why War and Peace is considered a masterpiece, the greatest novel of all time."

"I don't know," he said, hanging his head in shame. "I haven't read it, I...it's too long, too intimidating. I bought it a year ago and I keep it on my shelf, just to..."

"Impress visitors," she concluded his sentence, and they both chuckled. "Everyone has books on their shelves that they bought just to give the impression they've read them."

"It's stupid, isn't it?"

"It is; it's also in our nature. To want to impress, to show off. Anyway, you're still young, you'll one day get into War and Peace. And, maybe you'll even like it; you don't know yet."

"But, you said," he mumbled.

"Just because I didn't like it, doesn't mean you won't."

"Right," he said under his breath. "So, you read a lot, huh?"

"Used to," she nodded, her heart suddenly sinking. "But, marriage and parenthood don't leave much time for extra-curriculum activities. Only now, with my son in college, have I been able to get back into it."

"What're you reading now, then?" He asked, sitting on the edge of the desk.

Once more, Lina's gaze dropped to his bulge, which appeared to be growing; she caught her hair in a ponytail, holding it up with her hand, then let it fall down once more...still wearing her morning clothes, including her high-heels, made her feel overdressed for the occasion.

"Fanny Hill," she said, clearing her throat.

"Isn't that...erotica?"

"Yeah," she nodded with a half-embarrassed smile. "One of the first erotica novels, I think."

"Any good?"

"Better than many new ones."

"I see..." he whispered.

Silence reigned between them suddenly; their glances examined one another, scanning each other's body thoroughly and lustfully. Lina gasped, when she noticed his boxers tenting and his long, thick, young member becoming quite discernible under the thin fabric.

"Shit," he mumbled and crossed his hands over his crotch. "I'm so terribly sorry, I'm..."

"Don't apologize," she said, biting the corner of her lip. "It's a compliment, right?"

"Yes, I..." he coughed, his face scarlet. "You're so beautiful, and...these clothes really fit you too...I don't..."

"You can't be a virgin, right?" She asked him in a low, seductive voice. "I mean, a young man like you, handsome, athletic, hot...college girls must swarm over you..."

"Your husband," he said reluctantly, when Lina stood beside him, her head resting on his shoulder, her soft breathing in his ear tickling his nether parts. "Right outside, I can't..."

"We haven't done anything wrong," she exhaled slowly in his ear. "We're just talking about books; right? And we're here, because we don't want to disturb him, while he watches his basketball."

"Yes, you're right," he said with a deep moan, her firm breasts pressed tight against him; her lips inches away from his, twitched in a wide, inviting smile.

"I don't know why," she whispered, mainly to herself, when she grabbed his engorged crotch, rubbing him over the boxers.

He quivered and fell heavily back on the desk, which produced a loud bang noise, yet, neither of them were able at the moment to pause, to listen to whether Pericles had heard...their lips locked, Lina bit his lower lip tenderly, he responded with thrusting his tongue in her mouth, catching hers in a slow dance.

Lina eagerly slipped her hand inside his boxers, taking in her palm his erect, juicy member; once more, Sebastian moaned deeply, as she began slowly jerking him off, running her grip across the length of his shaft.

Their kiss ensued, Sebastian's hand went for her ass, squeezing firmly over the jeans; she pressed her lips tighter on his, his tongue down her throat, tickling her, her grip around his shaft tightening.

She pulled his boxers down and a beaming smile appeared on her face, when his rod jumped up, slapping her on the thigh; it stood erect and straight and she continued stroking him slowly, running her palm tenderly from head to bottom and back up again.

He was circumcised and thus the deep-purple mushroom head pointed directly at her, invitingly and slightly intimidating as well; a last, fiery kiss was exchanged before Lina slowly went down to her knees, rubbing the hard cock all over her face.

Sebastian gasped and held on to the desk hard, when she first took him in her mouth, her warm, wet tongue swirling around the exposed mushroom head, sending thunderous shivers up his spine.

Lina took his tight balls in her hand, squeezing them tenderly as she swallowed more and more of his inches down her throat, constantly looking up and straight into his eyes adoringly; he grabbed her hair and pulled it upwards to free up her face, while she sloppily took him down.

Her throat was stuffed, his length and girth blockading her airway; Sebastian simply leaned back, giving her full control of the pace. Lina took advantage of it, swallowing him down slowly, subduing her gag reflex, and held him down her throat until choking became a real threat; then, she quickly jerked back, kissed and licked the pre-cum-dripping head, and caught her breath with controlled heaves, before going back at it, taking the shaft in, her lips tightly wrapped around it.

Sebastian pulsated, his head tilted upwards, and low, deep grunts escaped his mouth; Lina smiled widely, as she stroked him, slapping the tip on her tongue and kissing the shaft.

The load was large and thick and most of it landed directly in her mouth; its salty taste and warmth overwhelmed her, her heart palpitating as she was down on her knees with a mouthful.

"God," Sebastian mumbled, "that was fucking amazing."

Lina remained silent, staring at him with her mouth agape, gargling his spunk; she swallowed the massive load, feeling it glide down her throat smoothly and falling in her stomach. She picked the drops off her face with her finger, which she then sucked clean with slow, seductive moves.

"My God," Sebastian repeated dumbfounded, still sitting on the edge of the desk, when Lina got back to her feet with a vast grin.

"Maybe," she whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe softly, "you should skip your monument-visiting activities tomorrow..."

"What do..." he began saying, but, she had already picked the plate from the desk and was at the door; she looked back only to give him a meaningful wink, then she closed the door behind her, leaving him alone in the room, his boxers still around his ankles, and his cock flaccid and leaking saliva and cum.

* * * *

"Were the matches good, honey?" She asked Pericles, as they both lay in bed; her hands crossed under her head, staring at the ceiling, picturing Sebastian on his bed in the next room in nothing but his boxers.

"Yeah," he mumbled, his speech faintly blurry. "Not great, but...good."

"Good," she nodded in the darkness, a faint frown appearing on her face. "What do you say," she then said and leaned towards him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Not tonight, sweetheart," Pericles pushed her, gently, away. "I'm too tired and I've got to get up early tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" She shoved her hand in his pajama pants, rubbing him.

"Yes, I'm sure, I just..." he turned his back on her; the beers had already taken a hold of him, rendering him perfectly numb in both mind and body.

"Goodnight, then," she sighed in disappointment and sullenly rolled back to her side of the bed.

"Goodnight," he uttered back and in just a couple of minutes his snoring caused the bed faintly to rattle.

Lina's eyes were wide open, sleep adamantly refused to come upon her; all she could think of was Sebastian and had to fight hard the sudden urge to walk into his room and surprise him.

It's impossible, she scolded herself, not now, not with Pericles sleeping...tomorrow, she reminded herself hopefully and closed her eyes; picturing the coveted next day, the long hours Pericles would be at work...her hand instinctively moved down to her slightly wet pussy, but, she stopped herself, wishing to wait for the real thing and not indulge to yet another simple fantasy.

* * * *

Early in the morning, Pericles left for work, grunting and groaning from his hangover; as soon as Lina heard the lock turn, she got up. She had barely slept, tormented as she was by mad lust.

And this time, she did not change clothes; she kept her short, semi-transparent nightie on. She just took her panties off.

She walked out of the bedroom; Sebastian's door was still closed and the apartment was silent. She went to the kitchen, brewed some coffee, and lit a cigarette; in the meanwhile, she paid close attention to the apartment, ready to hear even the minutest sound.

It didn't take long for him to wake up; she had just lit her second cigarette and there he was, in his tight boxers, his hair all messy, his eyes half-closed. Lina smiled brightly and poured him a cup of steaming coffee; she purposefully bent deep while doing so, offering him a clear view of her bare bottom.

She sat down on the chair next to his, crossing her leg high, thus causing the nightie to hike all the way up to her waist; she turned sideways, offering him an ample view of her naked ass sitting on the wood.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked, holding her cigarette with a bent wrist.

"Yes," he murmured, sipping on his coffee, while staring intensely at her long, thin legs and firm bottom. "Like a baby...thanks to you," he added hurriedly. "You?"

"No, not really..." she said, her lips curling in a smile. "I couldn't stop thinking...you know," she motioned at his boxers, where a tent was already being raised.

"Oh," he cleared his throat and crossed his legs.

"Why?" She winked. "I like the view," she uncrossed her legs and spread them slightly.

He nearly dropped his cup, when he got an eyeful of her bald pussy staring back at him invitingly. He gulped and with a faintly trembling hand put the cup back on the table.

"You meant it, then? The..." he mumbled, but stopped as soon as her foot touched his calf.

"Of course I did," she said simply, rubbing her foot up his leg, under his thigh, and running it up to his balls.

He sat rigidly up, his body visible tense; she tickled his crotch with her toes, while constantly smiling and staring into his eyes.

"Why are you so afraid?" She asked, pressing his balls under her foot.

"I'm not afraid," he said with a shaking voice. "I just...you're married, you're..."

"And you're young, handsome, hung, and living far, far away...what's so wrong about us having some fun now that it's just the two of us?"

"I don't..." He stopped abruptly, when Lina slipped the thin straps of her nightie off her shoulders; the nightie fell down under her breasts, girdling her waist.

"Do you have a girlfriend waiting for you back home? Is that it?" She inquired in a low whisper, pressing her breasts between her elbows.

"No, no, I don't..." he ran his fingers through his hair, sweating profusely...

Lina climbed on his lap, grinding her exposed pussy on his engorged crotch; "then," she whispered in his ear, "why don't you let go and...just enjoy the moment?"

He firmly grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her closer.

"Hmmm," she hummed, "that's it; don't be afraid to play a little rough..." She kissed his neck more passionately, running her fingers along his smooth skin and toned arms.

He ran his finger softly along her crack, a smile appearing on his face as she shivered, her low, deep moan landing directly into his ear, sending further chills down his spine.

"I guess, I don't need this any longer, huh?" She winked and pulled her nightie off, still seated on his lap.

"Wow," he exclaimed, momentarily marveling over her naked body, her firmness. "You are...fucking beautiful," he swallowed down loudly, excitement, and blood, already rushing down south.

"You're not bad yourself," she chuckled, before she sucked on his earlobe, licking and biting softly.

Sebastian cupped her breasts, squeezing and twisting, planting long, wet kisses on her neck and shoulders; overwhelmed by a sudden adrenaline rush, he leaped on his feet.

Lina wrapped her legs around his waist and they kissed, his hands firmly on her ass holding her up in the air; her hands on the back of his head, tenderly pulling the hair tangled around her fingers.

He sat her on the kitchen counter and the coldness of the marble against her bare bottom momentarily sent a shock across her spine; while still kissing, she reached down and yanked his boxers down, his steel-hard member jumping out and slapping her once on the inner thigh.

She took him in her hand and stroked, a tight grip around his center, smiling while he kissed her, feeling him quivering under her firm touch.

His lips descended from hers and began exploring her body, wet kisses planted all over her warm skin, on her shoulder blades, her chest, his teeth sinking in her breasts; he slowly squatted down, kissing her stomach, her thighs...she leaned back, holding on to an overhead cabinet, loud moans exiting her mouth, as his lips and tongue connected to her south regions.

He tickled her clit, his tongue stretching her labia, teasing penetration; she shuddered and twitched, the last traces of inhibition having withered away from her mind. Pericles had not gone down on her since they got engaged, decades ago, and as Sebastian's tongue slowly slithered inside her, it felt to Lina like it was the very first time, an unknown sensation overwhelming her body and clouding her mind.

Lina bit her lower lip down, drawing a few drops of blood and a copper taste flooded her mouth instantly, however, she hardly even noticed; her head rested on the overhead cabinet, while Sebastian flicked and swirled his tongue inside her, she was getting wetter and wetter, her thighs pressed hard around his head, trapping him down on her.

He rubbed her clit faster now, tasting her sweet and sour juices gushing down her cunt; he thrust two fingers, feeling her tightness, pushing hard to get them in up to the knuckles, while he softly nibbled and licked her clit.

Her trembling got harder, her legs shaking uncontrollably; her moans grew louder—whether the neighbors could hear her did not matter, even though the thin walls probably allowed for sound to cross between apartments, and the next-door neighbor was a notorious gossiper.

Sebastian thrust his fingers in and out, stretching her out, her wetness making his fingers more slippery; a wide smile appeared on his face, as she contracted. He watched astounded her asshole clenching and unclenching, her whole body trembling...he thrust his fingers faster, intensifying the teasing of her clit. Her legs closed tighter around his head, she howled in joy while squeezing her breasts; a phantasmagoria of fireworks exploded in her mind and she squirted all over his face.

"Jesus," he gasped, licking her juices off his lips.

"My God," she whispered, exhausted; she spread her legs slightly, allowing Sebastian to lift himself up to her face, her juices still dripping off his clean-shaven face. He pressed his body against hers, going for the kiss; his rock-hard rod glided along her stomach, his balls pressed against her dripping cunt.

She kissed him passionately, still overwhelmed by the thunderous climax, sucking on his tongue. She could feel his length on her skin, as he began swaying back and forth.

Lina's excitement rose exponentially, her kiss turned even more fiery, and she reached down and grabbed his rod; she rubbed the head on her pussy, letting it spread her labia, pushing it gently against her pussy...he moaned heavily, her warm, wet tightness engulfing the tip.

He was significantly bigger than Pericles, consequently opening her up wider than she had ever been before, as he gently pushed himself deeper, exploring her cavity; she gasped, when he was halfway in, his girth expanding her insides, as well as her mind.

Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers