Logan and a Chance Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the blanket continued to shuffle under Jessica's encroaching hand, Logan started to become ever-more confident of her intentions. "This is really happening!" Logan thought incredulously. Still, he dared not twitch a muscle. Finally, agonizingly, with his senses heightened, he felt her hand slide over the fabric of his shorts.

This was the moment of truth. In that moment, time seemed to move even slower than it had before. Part of Logan suspected that when her hand felt his shorts, it would retract in horror. After all, she couldn't possibly be interested in a much-younger guy like him...right?

But her hand didn't retract. Instead, it continued to move over the fabric of his shorts. Starting from his outer left thigh, Jessica's hand trailed up and over to his crotch. His senses heightened as they were, he could feel every amazing sensation. The warmth of her hand through the fabric was electric, as was the tingling in his skin under her faint touch.

Finally absolutely certain of Jessica's intentions, Logan relaxed - slightly. He still dared not twitch a muscle, but he did let his mind rest so that he could savor every sensation; every moment. With his eyes still focused on the TV, Logan felt Jessica's hand trace over his thigh, to his crotch, and finally over his raging erection valiantly pressing through his shorts. When he felt the warmth of her hand through the fabric over his cock, his shoulders relaxed and an involuntary gasp erupted from his mouth.

No sooner had Jessica's hand centered itself over the fabric covering his raging erection than it gave it a gentle squeeze. If Jessica had only suspected before, she now knew that Logan was rock-hard. Still afraid that he might do something that would scare Jessica away and ruin his chances, Logan maintained his focus on the news playing out.

After some time, her hand transitioned from a gentle squeeze to a slow up-and-down motion. When the transition occurred, Logan's neck involuntarily arched back. Never in his wildest imagination did he think that he would *actually* do anything like this with Jessica. Just to make sure it wasn't a dream, Logan finally (voluntarily) commanded his muscles to move so that he could look down at the blanket covering his crotch. He could see - quite clearly - the blankets covering him rustling and shuffling as Jessica's hand shifted up and down.

Progressively, Jessica's hand increased both the pressure it gripped him in and speed at which it moved up and down. Savoring every moment, Logan relaxed a bit and spread his legs to give Jessica easier access. Perhaps as a reaction to his own movements, Jessica's hand moved away from his shorts...but only momentarily until Logan felt her hand slide under his shorts. "No fucking way..." Logan thought to himself, still in disbelief.

With her fingers burrowing under the bands of both his shorts and boxer briefs, he could feel the bare skin of her hand sliding against his pelvis. The soft, warm skin of her fingers raking over his pelvis and cock sent bolts of pleasure through his body.

"ooooh fuck..." Logan quietly moaned - unsure of what else he could do to encourage her.

After gently tracing her soft fingers over his cock for a few moments, Logan felt her hand again clamp down and begin to softly pump up-and-down. Without his shorts as an intrusive barrier between his cock and her hand, though...it felt infinitely better this time.

Finally, Logan deigned to turn and look at Jessica sitting beside him. Her eyes were focused on the TV and her eyes oddly twinkled under its dancing light. More than the twinkling of her eyes, though, he savored the sight of her athletic arm disappearing under the blanket and causing the blanket to shuffle under its every motion. It was a sight he was unlikely to forget any time soon.

Under the blanket, Jessica's warm, soft hand continued to gently rub and tease at his cock. As it did, Logan admired Jessica's fine features as she herself seemingly focused on the news. Throughout, she almost seemed unaware of what her hand was doing. Logan could have lived this moment for the rest of his life and been happy... but eventually Jessica turned to meet Logan's gaze. When their eyes locked, she slid her hand out from beneath the blanket (and his shorts).

As her hand reappeared from under the blanket, Logan erotically-noted that a strand of his precum sagged under its own weight between two of her fingers. In a relaxed delirium, Logan watched it continue to sag until eventually breaking. Jessica, for her part, seemingly did not notice. Instead, Jessica leaned her body towards Logan, grabbed the blanket covering Logan's lap in one hand, and threw it aside. Without the blanket to hide under, they could both clearly see that Logan's erection was pushing up from under the fabric of his shorts.

Noting that Jessica's eyes were transfixed on his erection, Logan relaxed backwards into the couch. Bracing himself for what came next, Logan again concentrated on staying relaxed. As focused as he was on staying relaxed, it was almost surreal watching Jessica lean forward, settle her hands near his erection, and begin to undo the buttons of his shorts. Working at the buttons of his shorts as she was, Logan had an opportunity to freely ogle Jessica. With her head hovering near his crotch, he could move his head slightly to the side and see the side of her delicious, ebony breasts hanging from under her cropped shirt.

Logan's ogling lasted only until Jessica had successfully unfastened each button of his shorts. With the buttons defeated, Jessica tugged his shorts down. In an effort to expedite the process, Logan shifted his hips up and let her tug the shorts down. In unison, they repeated the process with his boxer briefs until both his underwear and shorts rested at his ankles. Jessica gave one more final tug at his shirt, which Logan almost-unconsciously slid up and threw aside in response.

The night became quite real to Logan in that moment. Staring at his cock rising triumphantly to the sky, Logan came to appreciate that this was, in fact, happening. This beautiful woman - the object of so many of his fantasies - was... going to do what? Whatever Jessica had in store next, Logan knew that he was going to relive it for the rest of his life.

With Logan completely naked (and his cock rising triumphantly in no particular direction), Jessica rested her weight backwards and seemingly scanned Logan over. Her eyes again twinkled in the light of the television, though this time Logan was sure there was something else in that twinkle. Logan would have thought in such a moment, he'd feel vulnerable...yet just now, he felt blissfully confident.

Seemingly having had her fill drinking him in, Jessica motioned her weight forward. With a hungry look in her eyes, she leaned her head towards Logan's raging erection. Jessica was so close, in fact, that Logan could feel her warm breath against his cock. Hovering on the opposite side of Logan's cock, Jessica shot Logan a deviantly-wicked smile. Without warning, Jessica's tongue darted out and pushed against the skin where his cock and balls met. Before Logan's shock had a chance to subside, Jessica was trailing her tongue's tip up the shaft of his cock.

"Ooooh fuuuuck..." Logan had been able to quash his involuntary moans of pleasure before, but with Jessica's warm, wet tongue trailing up the length of his cock, he was unable to do so now.

Logan savored every intense sensation as her tongue trailed up the underside of his cock. Logan's highschool girlfriends had given him blowjobs before, but never anything half this pleasurable. Even so, Jessica's tongue pressing against his cock felt only half as good as it did when it slid up to press against his cock's cap. Watching it all play out, Logan was still in a state of disbelief.

With her tongue now at the cap of his cock, Jessica began to flick her tongue up and down over its sensitive tip. The sensations were so pleasurably acute as to almost be painful. More than once, Logan's body involuntarily spasmed...and more than once, Logan almost asked her to stop. Jessica seemingly knew how torturously-erotic it felt - she seemed to be taking great pleasure in Logan's torment.

Jessica's tongue continued to flit to and fro over the tip of his cock until Jessica suddenly made an "O" shape with her mouth and plunged it over his length. It happened so suddenly that Logan barely had time to register all of the pleasurable sensations.

When the shock subsided, Logan became aware of each and every sensation. What his eyes saw, his body felt: her mouth was suctioned tightly over his cock and moving up and down. Suctioned over his cock as it was, every movement resulted in a new sensation washing over him. In the dim light of the room, he could see the glistening saliva over his cock that her mouth left behind. Even more sensationally an occasional, loud suction sound would erupt as her mouth moved too far up his cock. Watching the cap of his cock reappear only to shortly again disappear in her mouth was driving Logan wild - he felt a familiar pressure beginning to build.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum..." he muttered.

As if encouraged by Logan's admission, Jessica upped the ante. Placing her free hand tightly around his cock, she began to slide her hand up and down in unison with her head's movements. As if to compound his pleasure, Logan could feel her wrist turning almost-violently with each motion.

Logan fought the pressure building valiantly, but eventually it got the better of him. A sudden, violent explosion of pleasure almost made Logan blackout as his body tensed. In unison with the pleasure, Logan could feel his cock spurting cum into Jessica's mouth. As if encouraged, Jessica increased her frenetic pace even more.

As the pleasure subsided and his body relaxed, Logan melted back into the couch. Jessica removed her head from Logan's cock, smiled, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and noticeably *gulped*.

"Just so ya know...not all us women like it when men cum in their mouths..."

"Oh, uh...sorry." Logan's tone was sincere - he didn't know what else to say, but he was being honest. Feeling oddly-honest, Logan interjected into the silence and added "I've never done that before...I thought..."

Peeling herself from the couch and standing up, Jessica smiled and said "Yeah. I figured. It's okay - I like it."

Satisfied and relaxed, Logan resigned himself to melting back into the couch and letting whatever was going to happen, happen. Unlike before, Logan was no longer confident so much as zenfully-relaxed. He imagined that he likely looked rather silly sitting on the couch: naked, glistening cock proudly-erect, and his clothes around his ankles... yet he was too relaxed to care. For her own part, Jessica confidently stood beside the couch, her eyes continuing to deviously-twinkle in the dim lighting as she looked down at Logan.

"What are you doing, baby? Take off the rest of your clothes..." Jessica's tone was downright devious. Logan had thought that having blown his load already, the night was finished.

Eager for what came next, Logan quickly complied by peeling off his socks, and kicking aside his shorts and underwear. Satisfied with Logan's utterly complete nudity, Jessica reached her hand out to Logan. "I ain't had fresh white chocolate for a while..." Jessica said, rather fiendishly.

Feeling Jessica's grip gently close around his hand, Logan stood up from the couch. Jessica seemed to momentarily scan him up and down before she signalled for Logan to follow her by tugging his hand in hers.

With his hand in Jessica's as a guide, Logan realized that she was taking him to her room. Arriving at the door, Jessica looked over her shoulder and gave Logan an impish smile before shoving the door open. Turning her head before again signalling for Logan to follow her with a gentle tug of his hand in hers, she stepped into her room.

With both of them now inside Jessica's room, Jessica shut her door with an audible *click*. With her door shut, Jessica turned to face Logan. Though he could've sworn that Jessica was taller than him, she seemed to look *up* to Logan just now. Wordlessly, Jessica broke off her glance and reached her hands around the base of her shirt as if to take it off.

Anticipating the moment, Logan watched as her shirt raised over her head and exposed teardrop-shaped, perky breasts. Logan's eyes immediately fixated on quarter-sized areolas that were even darker than the surrounding flesh. Capped by erect, ebony nipples, Logan decided that her breasts were even more perfect than he'd fantasized about. With her shirt off, Jessica then tucked her thumbs under the strap of her shorts and began sliding them down. The effort of doing so made her tits jiggle and bounce - and Logan loved every second of it.

When her shorts fell to her ankles, Jessica kicked them aside and stepped back to let Logan drink her in. She was decidedly more sexy than he had fantasized: her firm abs rippled in the dim light of the room. Curvy, athletic thighs shaved smooth enough to shine in the dim light exaggeratedly gave way to a slim waist. Perfect tear-dropped breasts protruded proudly, and a brilliantly-white, playful smile beamed outwards. But most of all, Logan noticed the area between her goddess-like thighs: the silky-soft skin between her legs was smooth-shaven.

Feeling a pang of lust, Logan simply stood frozen, admiring this goddess. Perhaps realizing that he wasn't about to, Jessica again took the initiative and padded towards him barefoot and utterly nude. Resting a hand on his shoulder, she looked up and smiled. "You know...you can touch me..." she whispered in his ear.

As if by instinct, Logan's hands darted out to grab each of her soft, ample ass cheeks and pull her close. "Oooh...there ya go..." came her whispering encouragement in his ear.

Logan found that her ass was perfect. He kneaded its perfect mix of silky-smoothness and muscular firmness for some time. But when a sudden desire to explore the rest of her body washed over him, he began to let his hands wander. Trying to grab every part of her at once, Logan's hand explored her waist, thighs, breasts, and back.

"Ooooh! Hungry, huh?" Jessica erotically purred in his ear.

After whispering in his ear, Jessica leaned her mouth in for a kiss - and Logan's own mouth met hers in response. Both of their mouths opened, and Logan could feel her tongue eagerly exploring his mouth. Even with his hands exploring the entirety of her body, he passionately kissed her back.

Eventually, though, Jessica peeled herself away. Taking a step back as she did, Jessica wickedly told Logan "I did you a favor...now you gotta do me a favor..."

Continuing to step backwards until she reached the bed, Jessica paused momentarily before making a show of falling backwards onto the bed. Pulling her legs up beside her spread-eagle, Jessica reached a hand between her legs and firmly placed a finger on her clitoris before making circular motions. As her hand moved, Logan could swear that he could hear faint squishing sounds.

"Mmmm, c'mon baby...it's your turn to give me a favor..." Jessica said before biting down on her lip.

Logan dared to admire her hand motions only a few moments before moving forward. As he moved towards the goddess pleasuring herself, he reflected that while he'd had awkward flings with his girlfriends before, he'd never pleasured a woman with his tongue. Even so, he resigned himself to doing the best job he could.

Arriving at the bed, he decided to let his body make the decisions. Instinctually, he crawled onto the bed and hovered over Jessica's lower body. As he arrived, the hand she'd been using to pleasure herself moved away and exposed a beautifully-erotic sight like none other: Logan could see her engorged wetness looking up at him from only inches away. Juxtaposed against her silky ebony skin, the shiny-wet pink skin of her pussy called to him. Placing his hands under her waist and cupping her muscular pelvis for grip, Logan leaned in.

As his mouth moved to embrace her sopping wetness, an unfamiliar musky scent wafted up to him. Though it was unfamiliar, he knew exactly what the scent was. Perhaps it was the scent, but a sudden primal urge washed over him and his tongue darted out to her clitoris. "Oooooh...baby...yes..." came her pleasured response.

From his angle, he could see her body writhing in response to the motions of his tongue. Watching her reactions as he did, Logan applied various motions and pressures of his tongue to her clitoris. "Ooooh...in a circle...yusss...uuunnnh..."

Following her instructions, Logan applied firm pressure to her clitoris and began moving his tongue in a circular motion. As her body writhed more frantically, his own motions became faster.

"Uuuunnnh...UuuUUgggN!" Jessica's moans were music to his ears. He'd never heard a woman this enthralled before, this brazenly caught up in her pleasures. Seemingly losing herself in pleasure, Jessica began to cup and knead her perfect breasts in her hands. Occasionally, she'd even pinch a nipple between thumb and forefinger.

Logan continued this cycle for some time. Long enough, in fact, to become aware that his chin was soaked - whether from her juices or his saliva, he couldn't tell. Maybe both. Regardless, it was yet another sensation that urged him on.

Having grown accustomed to Jessica's orgasmic moans, her voice cut through him like a knife. "Slide in a finger..." she told him.

Having only fingered his girlfriends beneath their panties in cars and in their study sessions, Logan reflected he'd never had the opportunity to slide a finger all the way in before. Again, he let his body take control. Removing his hands from her pelvis, he took the middle finger of his right hand and placed its tip against the drenched-wet opening of her pussy. Curling his remaining fingers upwards, he pushed his finger against her opening with some pressure. To his surprise, her pussy seemed eager to greet him - its wet walls easily gave way and let his finger slide in.

Logan momentarily savored how warm and wet she felt as his finger plunged into her. As his finger pushed into her, Logan felt her sopping-wet walls hungrily grip his finger. Logan slid his finger into her far enough to see everything but his knuckle disappear inside her. With his finger in as far as it would go, Logan began to pump his finger in and out of her wetness. The juxtaposition of his white finger disappearing under her ebony skin was oddly enthralling.

Logan continued to savor the moment until he instinctively shifted his focus back to her clitoris. Continuing to plunge his finger in and out of Jessica (and being mindful of the resulting squishing noises), Logan resumed moving his tongue over her clitoris.

Her body bucked and writhed as he simultaneously pumped his finger in and out of her while lashing her clitoris in circles. Deciding that a circular motion was too hard to coordinate alongside his finger movements, Logan instead firmly placed the center-bottom of his tongue against her clitoris and began to flick it up and down in unison with his finger movements.

"Oooh GAWD! That's fucking good, baby! Uuuggggngn!"

Encouraged by Jessica's orgasmic writhing, Logan curled the middle finger inside of her up so that it rubbed the roof of her walls as it slid in and out. As if in response to his curled finger, Jessica grabbed a pillow near her and placed it over her head. Paying the odd moment no mind, Logan continued pleasuring her with his tongue and finger.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Jessica's body started violently spasming - almost vibrating. Logan approvingly noted the jiggle of her thighs as her body shook. Even with her body spasming, Jessica pulled the pillow tightly over her head and stifled orgasmically-loud moans.