Logan and a Chance Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her body spasmed violently, her hips also bucked and writhed. Logan found it difficult, but he continued to lash his tongue over her clitoris and pump his fingers into her. In doing so, he could feel the walls of her pussy convulsing over his finger, and an almost puddle-like wetness accruing where his hand rested against her pussy.

As her orgasm subsided, her body would occasionally spasm under his touch. Slowly but surely, though, Jessica recovered from her orgasm. When he was confident that she had fully recovered from her powerful orgasm, Logan slid his finger from her and sat back onto the couch.

"OOOoh my GAWD! You're really good, you know that?" As Jessica said it, her tone was equally exasperated wonder, erotic playfulness, and part pleasant surprise.

Brokering no discussion, Jessica sat up, moved her hips to the edge of the bed, spread her legs, and simply said "Come fuck me."

Removing himself from the bed to stand adjacent to Jessica, Logan grabbed his cock in his hand to begin to guide it to Jessica's sopping-wet, eager, pussy. Jessica's eyes hungrily studied him throughout. But as he guided his cock to mere inches from Jessica's engorged pussy, Logan realized that he didn't have a condom.

Freezing in his realization, Logan simply stated "Umm, but I don't have a condom..."

Jessica's rushed reply was succinct: "Don't worry baby, just don't cum in me, okay?"

Jessica's words sliced through him. Encouraged by her almost-irrational lust, he walked the remaining distance between him and Jessica laid on the bed. As he approached, Jessica's hand darted out, grabbed his raging erection, and guided it to her drenched pussy.

Reflecting that he'd never had sex without a condom before, Logan placed his cock against the glistening opening of her pussy under a proudly-engorged clitoris. Satisfied that his cock was where she wanted it, Jessica's hand removed itself from his cock while her legs spread wide. With Jessica's hand gone, Logan began to push his cock into her pussy still dripping from her orgasm.

At first, her wet opening refused to give way. Finally, though, after several gentle pumps, the muscles of her vagina seemingly-relaxed and let him slide in. At first, only the cap of his cock was in her. Single-minded in his determination, though, Logan pumped his hips a couple more times. Each pump resulted in his cock sliding farther into Jessica until a final pump which resulted in the skin of his pelvis resting against the skin of her clitoris.

"Yess...oh gawd..." Jessica moaned after he was fully inside her. Perhaps satisfied with Logan stretching her out, Jessica's hand darted between her legs and began to slowly rub her clitoris.

Logan decided that sex without a condom was much better than with. Never before had he felt the wet sensations of a woman's pussy clenching down on him. He was shocked how wet, how tight she felt.

"Fuck me hard, Logan!" Jessica moaned as she bit her lips.

Grabbing both of her subtly-toned legs and resting their calves against his shoulders, Logan began to pump his cock in and out of her wetness. He knew the sights of it all would be seared into his memory. With each thrust, he noted the erotic jiggles of her tits and thighs. Looking at her stomach, he could see abs rippling under the dim lighting of the room. And when he looked down further, he could see his shiny cock sliding in and out of her. Eventually, Logan began to notice that a white film of her pleasure was beginning to accrue near the base of his cock.

As time went on, Logan increased both the pace and power of his thrusts. Because her legs were placed over his shoulders, Logan was able to grab around her thighs just above her waist and really throw himself into every thrusting motion. As he increased both his pace and power, her moans became louder and more encouraging: "Oooh gawd...harder...deeper...yes..."

As she encouraged him, he continued increasing both the power and pace of his thrusting until he thought that he might have been hurting her. Each powerful thrust came to result in a loud, fleshy *plop* sound. Even so, she continued to moan her encouragements: "Oooh FUCK! YUSSSSS! LIKE THAT!"

Focused as he was on thrusting into her with everything he had, Logan almost didn't notice the familiar pressure of an orgasm building. Almost too-late, Logan frantically slid his cock from her and placed it near her clitoris. No sooner had he slid his cock from her than cum began erupting from his cock onto the outer lips of her pussy, onto her clitoris, and on her pelvis. Caught in the throes of an orgasm made more powerful by virtue of preceding one, Logan felt as if he'd almost lost consciousness. Even caught in the middle of an almost out-of-body orgasmic experience, Logan found the resulting white globs of his cum accruing around her pussy erotically satisfying.

Jessica must have found it similarly satisfying: "Awww fuck...cum for me baby...just like that...yusss..."

Standing beside the bed as he recovered from his orgasm, Logan came to and saw that Jessica's eyes were again twinkling as she studied him. Locking gazes, she made a point of taking a finger, dabbing it in the cum pooled on her pelvis, placing that finger in her mouth, and then sucking on it. Logan decided that it was the most hauntingly-erotic thing he'd ever seen.

Removing the now-clean finger from her mouth, Jessica grabbed some napkins from her nightstand and used them to wipe away all of the remaining scemen Logan had produced.

"I looove a man's cum...it's so...primordial...MMmmm it just sets me over the edge..." Logan was genuinely surprised at her statement - he'd figured most women would find it gross.

"You've got gas left for one more, baby? I wanna feel you cum deep inside me..." Jessica's tone contained more than a little deviancy.

"Ummm, I dunno..." Logan admitted - to both question and statement. Still standing next to the bed mere inches from Jessica, Logan noted that his erection had not yet begun to dwindle.

"Sure you do, baby...you're very young." Without waiting for a response, Jessica signalled next to her on the bed: "Here, lay down. Lemme do the work."

As instructed, Logan laid down on the bed where Jessica motioned and noted that his erection had not yet begun to die down. Satisfied that Logan was where she'd motioned, Jessica placed herself adjacent to him and kicked a leg over.

In her position, Jessica was looking down at Logan. Resting on one knee next to his waist, her other leg was supported by a foot placed similarly next to his waist. Taking a free hand and placing it against her pussy, Jessica made a "V" shape as she hovered her hips over his raging erection.

It had surely been the best night of Logan's life, but the night had steam left even yet. Still using her hand to spread her pussy in a "V" shape, Logan watched as Jessica aimed her hips over Logan's still-erect cock, pressed her wetness against it, and sank down. Still stretched out as she was, Logan's cock easily slid most of the way into Jessica's wet, warm, welcoming pussy.

"Oooooh fuck..." Logan moaned. Sensitive from his previous two orgasms, Logan's cock registered every sensation even more acutely than before.

"Yuss baby..." Jessica agreed. In turn sinking her hips down and then pumping them back up, Jessica eventually sank her hips down far enough to engulf Logan's entire cock inside her. When she did, she shifted her weight onto both knees and began to pump up and down. Resting on both of her knees, Logan could feel the soft warmth of her legs and hips over his own. Before long, Logan's hand seemingly placed themselves around her waist and followed her up-and-down motions.

It was yet another glorious image that would be seared into Logan's memory forever: the sight of Jessica riding him in a cowgirl position. The image of his cock moving in and out of her as her athletic body pumped and down was unforgettable. Logan took yet another mental image when her hand reached down between her legs and began to swipe her clitoris in circles. In response to her hand moving between her legs, Logan then placed both of his hands over her perfect breasts and began kneading them.

Beginning to noticeably bite her lip in pleasure, Jessica seemed intent on another orgasm. Apparently deciding to pick up the pace, Jessica's head tilted and her eyes rolled back as she placed both of her hands behind her as support. Moving her legs up and out and leaning back further, Jessica came to rest her weight not on her knees, but on her feet. Spread-eagle as she was in her cowgirl position, Logan had the most intimate view yet of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

As she leaned back, Logan's hands started caressing the soft, supple, smooth skin of her legs and feet. In response, Jessica's hand again reached down between her legs and began making powerful circle motions.

Taking no time to pick up the pace of her up-and-down thrusting motions, Jessica's moaning indicated she was close to orgasm: "Uuuunhhh...UuuuUUUnnggg!"

Watching her up and down motions grow more and more frantic, Logan could hear every corresponding *plop* sound as her hips slammed into his. Each time their hips met, Logan savored the sight of her thighs so-subtly jiggling. As he watched Jessica slide up and down on his cock, Logan noted that a white cream of her wetness was beginning to build near the base of his cock. As she grew wetter, more and more cream appeared. Eventually, Logan could feel that the area between and around his pelvis and thighs was soaked with the juices of her arousal.

Succumbing to the erotic sights, sounds, and touches...Logan felt the familiar pressure of an orgasm building. "Unnng...I'm gonna...cum..."

Unlike before, Jessica seemed intent on making sure that Logan came in her. "Fuck yes baby...MMM! Cum inside me...deep..."

Even as Jessica encouraged him, her movement changed. Slamming her hips down into Logan's, she transitioned to a rocking back-and-forth motion of her hips that seemed tailor-made to ensure that Logan's cock slid into her as far as was physically possible.

Reaching down and around the underside of her thighs, Logan grabbed her toned ass and bucked his hips up into her so hard that her thighs jiggled in response. Thrusting up and pushing deep into her, Logan felt his cock begin to pulsate and release spurts of cum deep inside of her.

"Uunnh! Cum for me...baby...Uunnnh!" Mid-sentence, another orgasm caught Jessica in its thrall. At what must have been the half-way point of her orgasm, the initial spasming of her muscles gave way, and she began violently rocking her hips back and forth as Logan's own orgasm began to end.

Both recovered from their orgasms at about the same time. With a throaty, sultry laugh, Jessica leaned back, let Logan's cock slide from her, and fell backwards onto the bed. As Logan's cock slid from her, he noted a white glob of his cum slide from her and onto his pelvis.

Moving himself next to Jessica, he turned on his side and faced her. Saying nothing, he simply admired her post-sex glow as she smiled.

Turning on her own side to face Logan, Jessica was animated: "Gawd that was *good*, Logan! Thank you. I needed a good fuck to help me relax before the big case. I just haven't been able to focus or even sleep, ya know?"

Whatever the reason, Logan was glad for the night. Unsure of what else to say, Logan simply said "No worries, glad to have helped!"

Scanning Jessica up and down, he could see that more of his cum was leaking from Jessica. Logan found it intensely erotic, but found his arousal at the idea strange.

Beaming a brilliantly white smile towards Logan, Jessica began to opine. "Maybe I need you to...*help* me out for the next few nights while I try to focus on this case. Whaddaya think?"

At this point, Logan was almost ready for round four - let alone more nights just like this. "I'll be glad to help you win that case any way I can. But I feel like I should say thanks? Ya know, for letting me stay the night and all...but I definitely wasn't expecting *everything else*..."

Chuckling as Logan mentioned "everything else", Jessica simply asked "Well, what did you think I was asking you to stay the night for?"

Relaxed and confident after his eventful night, Logan replied honestly. "I thought you were just being nice and letting me stay over with the fire and all."

"Hah! You ain't never noticed me flirting with you? You're a fine hunk of white chocolate. Legal, now, too. I've been had my eye on you for a while. But okay! Let's go clean up in the shower. Maybe you've got more energy left in you, still?"

Letting her take his hand once more, Logan followed Jessica to the shower and began to wonder if the night was ever going to end.