All Comments on 'Logan's Run'

by AesopsOtherTales

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful sensitive love story

This is a wonderful testament to true love. I've known a few men who have experienced this terrible time in their marriages. One man I knew spent the last three years of his wife's life treating her with tender love. I was blessed to be able to watch their last years together. It made me appreciate what I have with my wife much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous

Well you made this old man tear up! Definitely your best story yet.

When my eyes clear up I am going to go hug my wife of 43 years and be thankful

we haven’t had to face that situation! Keep writing And God Bless! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

fixer43fixer43over 3 years ago
Lovely

and a bit heartbreaking...

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Your best work yet. I find no flaws, though...

... I did see the movie ~35-40 years ago (back before most had VCRs or cable so older movies often got to theaters again as a second feature for a few years, or weekend midnight movie), so cannot be certain of accuracy there.

Sweet.

5-stars & Favorite

MVarroMVarroover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
again.

good tail. watched it again. thanks for the memories. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Heartwarming

Thanks for a great tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

Sad, uplifting and educational all at the same time.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
Yes, sad

I am facing the same thing with my wonderful wife of 36 years. She's only 62 but it hit early. In some ways I am dreading the future, but, I will take every day I can get........

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
PAINFUL

This story hits too close to home. I married a beautiful, brilliant, tough woman 35 years ago. Second marriage for both of us. Neither of us had much money. I worked. She kept house and managed the money. She managed the money. We never had many extras but had what we needed. I realized her brilliance when, my retirement allowed us to become very comfortable.

Unfortunately, The dementia robbed her of the ability to make even simple decisions. We tried the nursing home route but, that did not work for us. She is much happier at home. Some days begin with her asking me "who are you"? My daily prayer is that I live long enough to be able to care for her until it is her time.

Thanks for a very good story. 5*

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
My mother passed just a couple of months ago at 94.

The last few visits she didn’t know who I was — incredibly painful, a gut punch.

Wish she could have had some good memories like Logan’s Run here. But she probably remembered the bad times during the war. She always had nightmares, and she would never tell any of us about them.

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Wow

A friend of mine John recently passed away from that debilitating disease..

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story with Us...

5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆😪😊

A_BierceA_Bierceover 3 years ago

Strikes the heart

Especially if you know the rest of the story; unfortunately, I do.

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

Pretty powerful. My gorgeous wife, of 60 years, has Alzheimers. I'd never heard of the dementia which is the basis of this story. My wife does not have delusions - just blank spots. She forgets things. This will only increase. In fact it increases on a daily basis as her world shrinks. Her one fixed spot is me. She tells me she loves me several times each day. Each time I tell her I love her MORE. It's our running joke.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to expose myself like this. I've been bottling it up and braving it out.

Now I've had a little weep and can get back to life as it is.

Who knew that Literotica has therapeutic value?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure, February Sucks, but what sucks infinitely more is standing at the edge of the grave that's already been dug and looking into it. Great story! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Five Stars.

Thanks, Aesop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent story.

JTassJTassabout 12 hours ago

Excellent story. Very powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

Fab. Just fab. TC Ireland

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous