Logging In - Day 01

Story Info
A man logs his thoughts on his wife's disappearance.
1k words
3.34
21k
18
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

START LOG - DAY I

I don't quite know how to begin in this kind of situation. I suppose I'll start by introducing myself.

So, hello. My name is Andrew Murdock, Andy to most who know me. I was born in Shelton, Washington. A couple of miles South-West of Seattle. My father, Mack Murdock, was a steelworker, a proud one at that. My mother, Anna, worked for the library for several years, but after a while she had to quit because of health reasons. As dad would say, Anna was a wonderful woman. She died several years ago when I was still in college. I have no siblings, to my knowledge. I was born July 1983.

I met my wife, Emma Silverstone, in college. I still remember the day we first met, actually. She was an ecology major, brilliant as could be, and she had gone to this party a friend of mine, Eric Wanton, had thrown. Party might be a bad wording by the way; it was more like a small gathering. I knew Eric from hockey, we both played on the team. Well, I was technically in reserves, but I too had practice just as hard as the other guys, so same thing. Eric was a good guy; is a good guy I should say. We remain friends till this day, and I've recently been very lucky to call him my friend.

Anyway, back to the party, back to my wife. I remember that I entered the room with a bottle of cheap scotch in one hand and a half-empty bottle of vodka in the other, I might have had a taste on the way there. From the top of my lungs, I yelled the word 'party', beating my chest with the bottles in hand. I looked like a fool, but I was young, you know. I... I wanted to get laid ten times a week, a new honey every night, shots for breakfast and beer for diner, the basics.

That lasted for maybe two weeks, right up till this very party; small gathering, actually. Because the moment I laid eyes on her, I was lost. Smitten from head to toe, embarrassed by what I had just done. To be fair, any man was smitten for her, and every man that was felt embarrassed, no matter what he had done.

I'll tell you why. She sported this fifties-styled, blonde haircut which for some reason I adored. Emma had these big, amber eyes in which you could see all your dreams come true and a smile that could melt steel beams in an instant. But what drove every man her, was that goddess like body. Tall, sturdy legs connected to big, round hips leading to a tight, not small but still very beautiful waist amplified by these perky, perfect breasts. And all of that hidden beneath an innocent, clean, and simple outfit.

I bombed that night, I bombed hard. Her first impression of me... well, it could've been better. I'm pretty sure that she even hooked up with one of Eric's friends that night. I thought I was done for. Then one day, she's suddenly there, at a game of ours. I had seen her cheer between the shoulders of my teammates, as I waited on the bench, reserves remember. Somehow we made eye-contact and she maintained it. I was in awe, surely she had no interest in me anymore. But then she smiled at me. I had been a complete fool a couple of weeks earlier and now she was smiling at me, of all people.

Anyway, after the third period, we won the game by the way (3-5), I skated across the rink to her. We talked for a while through the glass. We were hitting it off. I asked her out and she said yes. That night we went for a milkshake, which we shared, some fries, which we also shared even though she didn't want any, and a movie, where we kissed. We've been together ever since, we got married 2 years after she graduated and moved to Seattle a year after. My life was perfect.

I say 'was' because... You see, Emma is an ecology major and when she graduated she got offered the position of her docent; he was to retire that year and they had yet to find a suitable replacement. She took the job almost immediately, she never even asked me, I always understood. That's one of the reasons we moved to Seattle.

Anyway, she's been teaching for roughly 15 years now and every year she organises a class trip to the North Cascades National Park, one of her favourite places to be, near the border of Canada, a bit North-East of Seattle. It's a nice place, it's where we got married and it's never been a problem, until now. A couple of her students reported her missing a few days ago, along with 3 other students.

It's only been 2 days since it was reported, and I shouldn't fear the worst, but I can't be left alone with my thoughts. Eric has been a real trooper these past few days, but I can't rely on him all the time, he's got a family after all, he's got a career to think of. That's why I've turned my thoughts to paper; pixels I should say. I think I'll be logging in every day, to reminiscence, I suppose.

I'll see you tomorrow, Andy.

P.S. Emma, I love you.

END LOG - DAY I

|

|

Hey guys, OregonsCoast here, the author. This is my very first time writing and I'm doing it all alone (as a fool, I know!). Just wanted to let you all know that future logs are definitely going to be spicier than this one. Day I is simply a foundation on which I will build this world to the best of my abilities. Expect much more to come; things such as mystery, drama, straight-up smut, etc. are all on the menu. Also, some of the tags could potentially be misleading (but they do make sense, just maybe not in the way you'd like them to). Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story, I'll see you in a bit! - OregonsCoast