All Comments on 'Logical Lust'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Fun Family Orgy- Whee!

There's a paradox at work here. Incest has a kick because the partners are special to each other in a unique way, but in this diffuse polyamory, everyone loves everyone else equally in the circle of playmates.

It seems easy, play nice with everyone and everyone gets along, no need for jealousy, because guaranteed, they're going to get everything they want or need from somebody eventually.

I'm familiar with the theory of free love, my parents were hippies and tried it themselves, but it's like a soap bubble, too easily popped by the strains of real life. In this story, everyone's equally attractive and GGG, so they become fungible, which to me, is a faux pas for an incest story.

It makes perfect sense for a group sex story though.

I like how you wrote Becky, though. She could be a cliche, but she seemed real. I got emotional frostbite from Karen, though, because in her world, everyone's a playmate, fun for now, just go away when I'm done. You wrote her struggle with incest well. Sara served her purpose as the catalyst to get things going. Tom's an interesting Candide or Tom Jones, Steve's too good to be true but you sold this as fantasy, so I'll buy it. Overall a worthy effort.

EroscottEroscottover 13 years agoAuthor
Erotic Fantasies

Dear txcoatl1970,

As I stated in the foreword, this is an erotic fantasy. It is not reality. I too was of the "free love" society, and I got "bitten in the ass", so to speak. As I also said, fantasies and reality are two different things. I really cannot see this story being played out in reality. I think, however, it is a pretty good fantasy. You gave it a thumbs up, it seems, so I am glad that you like it.

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
You warned that this was erotic fantasy...

...And you delivered, in spades. I thought it a fun read. Write a second installment if you have enough storyline to explore.

And thanx for sharing!

Regards,

1SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
REALITY IS GOOD....??

NICE EFFORT BUT COULD ONLY READ THE 1ST 3 PAGES. IT ALL SEEMED UNREAL. COULDN'T GET WITH IT.

DID NUTHIN FER ME.

I KNOW, I KNOW. ITS ALL SEXUAL FANTASY BUT I WOULD LIKE MY EROTIC STORIES TO STILL WORK WITHIN THE BOUNDS OF REALITY.

I FELT NOTHING FOR THE CHARACTERS. UNREAL THEY SEEM.

AUTHORS LIKE alwayswantedto, rgjohn, BarondeSade (early stories), dellagordo, george VI, BlewWater69, JGUK2004, ffarkus, etc......NOW HERE ARE WRITERS WHO HANDLE BOTH THE FANTASY STUFF AND REALITY REAL GOOD.

NOT SAYING UR NOT GOOD BUT JUST A BIT FAR-OUT FOR ME.......THANKS.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 13 years ago
You had me, but...

the mom sucking a BLACK guy, yuck! Gave you a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to come or cum

"Hey Mom!" Tom yelled as he came in the front door. "You home?" It was Friday afternoon and school was over for him, and his mother, for the weekend.

so did Tom ejaculate through the front door? It seems to me that you wasted 3 paragraphs bragging about your high faluttin writing abilities and all you did was confuse me,. sorry couldn't get past this first entry

EroscottEroscottover 13 years agoAuthor
To come of cum

Dear Anonymous,

I have read the word "cumming" in several stories. I think that is a misused of the English language. And, if you can't tell by context whether or not I mean semen, well, I am sorry that I confused you.

EroscottEroscottover 13 years agoAuthor
You had me, but...

Dear L.A. Wicker,

Karen Hendricks is presented in my story as a university professor. Surely you know that she has to be liberal and politically correct, non-judgmental and racially tolerent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Put a into b and so on for 13 chapters... logical. I guess. I got bored with all the names and silly group sex stuff. And like every Porn star, Tom was hung like a horse. *yawn*

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 13 years ago
Good story

This was a good story. I could have done without Steve in the mix. But a lot of that has to do with the notion of what sexual paradise it would be to have unbridled sex with mom, auntie and my girlfriend all at the same time. I don't want share all that sweet pussy with another cock. That is just me, selfish bastard that I am.

EroscottEroscottover 13 years agoAuthor
Good Story

Dear PaulScottBarbarason:

Even a 19 year old male needs a relief dick to help him out with three hot and horny women. Any woman who really likes sex for the sake of sex can out fuck any man any day. That's why so many men are afraid of women and try to control them.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Very funny and hot read. I certainly enjoyed it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

boobman44boobman44over 13 years ago
hot story

Your story was very hot. Adding Steve didn't do anything for me but the rest of the story was a real hardon causer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
illogical ages

39 years old? really? doesn't make sense. what is the fear many authors here have about having a woman/mother be forty-something? with an 18+ year-old sun at the college, 39-year-old mom would have been at most 21 when she finished her masters *and* ph.d. and gotba job as a professor. not logical.

EroscottEroscottabout 13 years agoAuthor
illogical comment

illogical ages: So, you're saying that she couldn't have gotten her masters and PhD after her son was born? Is that a male chauvinist statement? I actually knew, and loved, a woman who had her masters in mathematics at age 24.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BULLSHIT CRAP

THIS IS DISGUSTING CRAP, NOT TO MENTION THAT FARM AND THE FACT THAT SOMETHING LIKE THAT IS EVEN CONCEIVED, ALL THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD BE KILLED FOR THEIR ACTIONS, AND AS SUCH THIS STORY IS BULLSHIT AND NASTY, SICKO FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Did anyone make him read this story?

geopri71geopri71almost 13 years ago
story

I doubt if most readers care about the details about a degree ,they like me read it for the sex in the story

EroscottEroscottalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Details and stories

geopri7: How much detail should be left out of a story? Should Tom have come into the house, walked into the office kissed his mother on the mouth, then fucked her on the desk, then fucked her in the kitchen, then the aunt, then the girlfriend, then all of them together, without any non-sexual details, just fucking scenes. I like my erotic stories to have enough details to make it a story, not just one big fuck scene in different locations. I mean, let's face it, this is an incest fantasy. It's not likely to happen at all, that is, a son convincing his mother to fuck him. But without the details, acting like a framework for the fuck scenes, one might as well just write the fuck scenes without the story, without trying to get the reader to imagine that this could happen. If that works for you, then go to it. Write it and publish it. Or, if you are just using the stories submitted to Literotica for masturbatory purposes, well, gee, why not just use your imagination and make your fantasies happen any way you want them to. But, in any case, thanks for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Liked it!

How dumb you gotta be to leave a comment like "THIS IS DISGUSTING CRAP.."? This is incest section, what do you except? Dumb-ass!

Dear Eroscott, I liked your story.

So did my "Mr. Happy" :)

I usually don't read stories this long but on the other hand I've read stories in 5-6 parts, each 2-3 pages so I guess your choice not to split the story in parts but rather in chapters isn't so bad. Any author should keep an open mind on constructive criticisms but I don't know why you bother to answer most comments. There's nothing constructive in them. However I do agree a little bit with the notion of there being a little paradox. Still I find it believe, the ages, the races, the DETAILS(it would be a weak story without them) ..

Anyway thumbs up!

Regards, PeterA

EroscottEroscottalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To PeterA, a.k.a. (yet another) Anonymous

I answer comments because I am happy someone is reading my stories. BULLSHIT CRAP is an obviously deranged and most illogical person and to be discounted out of hand. I'm glad you liked "Logical Lust." Finally, I knew a pair o' docs once. They were swingers . . . ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sweet story. The only thing better than a MILF is her sister joining in.

millirondmillirondover 11 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. I hope there is more to come??

EroscottEroscottover 11 years agoAuthor
To: millirond

I really don't know if there is more here. I don't have my sons and mothers marrying. They play together, but eventually, the son has to make his own path in the world, as it should be. If the mother was emotionally crippled, maybe. But my fantasy women tend to be mentally strong and intelligent. So where would I go? Tom and Becky? But then it wouldn't be incest anymore, would it? (But maybe 20 years in the future, when they introduce their children to incest. Hmmm?) I could have the whole crowd go to a mountain cabin, or the coast, or Hawaii one summer and have them all fucking frolic together for a week or two.

rodavrodavabout 11 years ago
Great story

I love this story. Hope you continue twenty years after With Tom and Becky becoming nudist with their children and then...

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I really enjoyed this story but I could not really get off on it...

I prefer one on one sex and could not cum seven times in one day even when I was nineteen, myself. But, it was fun to read about it. Mom/son is my favorite incest story and this was a good one. Thank you for writing.

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years agoAuthor
To: Bfreetorun

Regarding seven times a day: Neither could I when I was 19. However, when I lived in Mexico I had a lover who swore that her previous lover--a Canadian man in his late 60's--wanted to and could have sex six times a day. It was too much for her. But then, I write erotic fantasies, not erotic realities. Sorry you couldn't get off on it. And thank you for your kind words about the story in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too sad

With the story being 13 pages they could have include male to male with Steve and Tom. That would have really topped it off and made it a true sexual experience.

mBrowmBrowalmost 11 years ago
Marveous, true sexual experience

I just found this great epic fantasy. And I appreciate that you delivered a 'true sexual experience' without adding the 'mm' component. Of course that's your choice, which probably appeals to the majority. There are plenty of other stories on Lit for those with other preferences. Best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it grat family incest leann xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TY

EroscottEroscottalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To: mmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems, anonymous, that you have found my stories. I'm glad you like them and xxxxxxxxxxxxTY leann, also.

cadmanxxxcadmanxxxover 10 years ago
Excellant

Thank for the great sexual fantasty. What a great pleasure reading. Horney as anything I have read lately, Please continue with stories like this.

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
To cadmanxxx

Thank you. I will be sumitting my new story, Taking Mother by Surprise, within a few weeks, if not sooner.

oldwayneoldwayneover 10 years ago
Larry Wicker said it already...

Mom sucking on that big black cock was a turn-off. I did manage a four for your work, but wish you had left that scene out of the picture.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Good work

Howdy you have good skills and I appreciate your story,If everyone liked the same thing they wood write some boring stories.This one not my personal cup of tea am not a fan of interacial or whores.like mine a little more romantic,to me sex without is a touch flavorless.I'm not hateing on you but we all like what we like.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
very good

liked your story very much until mom was sucking black cock and was hoping they would stop fucking around with other people and been just mom son and aunt woulve been way hotter for myself

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

I really loved this fantastic story! I could not wait to read the next page. You definitely had me hooked. I also liked the interracial scene.

I was surprised at some of the negative comments, especially the about the Farm. The Farm idea is in actuality a reality in some European cities.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gross

Hated everything about it. A serious disappointment.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

fantastic story. sexy, erotic, great story idea. You need to write a sequel - where they all are 5 years later after tom and becky graduate. that could be a helluva story.

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
anal, anal,anal, are all you incest writers fags?

what is it about mother son sex that insists on anal sex?

I haven't had a lot of women but not one of them was interested in my boner up there.

The only ones interested in that are gay boys.

I'd imagine they're the only ones interested in reading about too,

story line right down my alley too

not interested in the chocolate alley thanks buh-bye

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
absolutely loved it

i will be honest, first few pages i was stroking but stopped. not because the story wasnt interesting or bad, but i got lost in reading what you wrote. more importantly how you wrote it. some people dont like those type of stories but i do. again, absolutely loved it. i would love a small story follow up (not 13 pages) about if steve fell in love with karen or sara. if becky and tom end up getting married, those kind of things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrific story! An epilogue would seem appropriate and I'd have the two sisters and Tom staying together with Steve finding his own wild gal.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

OH, NO, NO, NO...to the commenters who want male-on-male sex here, and the one who said the anal aspect was off-putting, I say to you...you really should keep your comments to yourselves. The rest of "us readers" are not gags/homosexuals, as it were...we enjoy the entirety of the female-male intercourse thing.

Women who ENJOY all three of their orifices being filled, just as the men who fill them, are openly sexual in all ways;THAT is part,of what makes this such a wonderful tale...and,(13) pages to tell the story...so good, kept it all flowing in one book, chapters written into it.

As to a sequel, yes, that would be well-received, I think; how all the interactions,work out, PLUS at least one visit to The Farm with all accompanying each other...see how that all worked into the dynamics of that scene...one group in a larger group setting....how DELICIOUALY INTERESTING that would be...so much potential for further in comments!!

Now, moving on to another story in your repertoire, see what else can find...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn't Becky and Steve stay over? Definitely needs a part 2; did Steve hook up with Karen, Sara, or both, (he'd be mad not to)? did Becky and Tom hook up? will they all continue shagging each other? did they all become regulars at the Farm?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous