Lois & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we went inside his house, had some tea, chatted a bit, and he asked me if I would like him to fuck me. He caught me a bit off guard, but told him I hadn't been fucked in quite awhile and would enjoy playing with his long uncut peter again.

His cock was simply hanging down between his legs. It looked very tempting when he asked me if I might like to suck it for a few minutes first.

I stood up, took off my dress and slip so I was wearing only my bra, garter belt, and stockings. I sat back down in the chair as he moved over in front of me and I took his peter in my hand and put it in my mouth without pulling his foreskin back. While I was sucking his cock, he moved closer and reached around me and unfastened my bra letting my teats fall freely on my chest. He then began laying with my nipples.

He finally told me to let loose of his prick and took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom.

"Lie down on the bed and spread your legs apart so I can get between them." he said. I spread them wide apart and pulled open my piss flaps. He moved between my legs and I could clearly see his cock was now very erect and ready to get inside my vagina.

I guided his cock into my vagina and he immediately rammed it all the way to my cervix. I thought I had died and gone to Heaven when he did that. It was so fat and long and felt so good and he fucked me for about five minutes then shot a massive load of sperm filled semen inside my wet cunt.

I told him I would suck his cock clean so I could taste our juices if he would get a tampon out of my purse so I could slip it inside my vagina to keep his semen inside me. He got it for me and I slid it inside my very wet cunt than took his cock and slipped it in my mouth and sucked it clean.

He wanted to know if I would like to spend the night with him but I declined telling him perhaps another day. I let him know I thoroughly enjoyed myself and also enjoyed watching his big boar hog fucking the sows and trying to breed them.

I dressed and told him goodbye and left. My pussy was a little touchy from having his huge peter fucking me, but it felt good too. An oxymoron??? How can something hurt and feel good at the same time??? Well. It did and I went home and masturbated for about thirty minutes and had three or four more massive climaxes.

Since the next day was Saturday I had no school for two days and I played with myself and dreamed about him fucking me and his boar hog breeding the four sows.

"Our little tryst lasted about four more weeks until the school year ended and I left that school district for another that prompted me to move away from his place. I never saw him again, but he gave me a few thrills for a number of weeks including fucking his huge prick." Lois said.

"Then I found the love of my life with such small peter I thought it was just a huge clit. Had it not had testicles attached to it, I would have thought it belonged to a woman. But he had other great attributes about him and we ended up getting married and he did father two children, both of whom are now married and have children of their own." she continued.

"Now I am a widow and need a cock to play with and fuck, so I would like to have you be the man for now. I love seeing your extra long foreskin hanging down past the end of your prick and want to fuck it and suck it." she said.

"Let's move to my bedroom." I said. "I think I want to play with your hairy pussy and eat your cunt. Then when you're ready, I'll give you a treat of my massive cock and fuck you with it."

Lois got up on the bed, laid flat on her back, spread her legs wide apart and said. "Now eat my hairy pussy and make me climax a few times then I'll want you to be like the boar hog and breed me." she said.

I got between her hairy nylon clad legs and as she pulled her labia apart I could see her large clit and distended pee hole. Her pee hole looked large enough to slide a pencil into her urethra and fuck it.

I put my face into her cunt and began licking then grasped her clit in my mouth and began sucking on it. Gently at first, then more vigorously until I has Lois wiggling and squirming on the bed in a series of orgasms.

"Oh you motherfucker." she cried. "You're making me climax all over and it feels so good. Just keep sucking my clit so I can climax some more."

I kept sucking her clit and pee hole and she told me to move up so she could guide my prick into her wet cunt.

Wet it was. I put the tip of my prick into her vagina and hardly shoved until it was hitting the tip of her cervix.

"You big motherfucker." she cried. "Your fucking prick is so fat it is stretching my cunt wide open and I'm loving it. Please don't stop pushing it in and pulling it out until I tell you I want you to explode inside me. Then I'm really going to have a climax. I'll be so fucking wet I'll need a tampon to keep all your pollen inside my cunt."

To be continued:

12