Lois Lane: Pt. 03 Lesbian Exploration

Story Info
Lois continues dating Diana, but explores other partners!
3.4k words
4.73
3.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please remember that feedback encourages more writing! Thanks, Tawny

Lois Lane 3: Lesbian Exploration

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter 5 - The New Lois Lane

Lois' life was pretty hectic for awhile after that. She realized that she no longer had any feelings for Superman.

She talked to Diana a few times on the phone over the next few days. The line was fuzzy, which meant that Diana was either quite a distance away, or perhaps using some type of scrambled phone?

Diana did suggest that it was time for Lois to update her wardrobe. She was looking like a dowdy old maid from the fifties! Diana praised Lois as an attractive woman on whom more modern fashions would look so much better. In fact Diana insisted that Lois even get a new hairstyle before they saw each other again.

Lois took Diana's words to heart. A hard look at her mirror and then in her closet, told her Diana was right. She threw her pillbox hat in the garbage and went out and bought an entire new wardrobe, featuring hot pants and mini skirts. She was done fawning over Superman! Now she wanted to be attractive to others - men and women. Frankly it was Splitsville for Lois and Superman as far as she was concerned. She contemplated moving out of Metropolis, maybe somewhere like Coral City where she could retrain as a nurse and maybe meet some hunky astronaut.... She did like to daydream!

But no.... even though she knew she could never love Superman, she still craved the life of adventure that being a reporter gave her! For a week she even went undercover as a member of a biker gang with Superman nowhere in sight to rescue her!

Several weeks went by. One morning Lois came to work and there was again a bouquet of roses on her desk and a large box. The card with the flowers read "Carmen's Tonight 8 pm. - D" Inside the box was an elegant dress.

Lois changed her plans for the afternoon, stopping at a hair salon on her way home where she changed and dropped a few things including lube into her purse.

Carmen's was an exclusive French restaurant. Lois wondered how Diana could afford to pay for such an expensive dinner on her military pay but she wasn't going to complain.

When Lois arrived Diana was again in her military uniform and looked quite dashing, whereas Lois was radiantly beautiful in the gown Diana had sent her. Diana kissed her warmly. The two women drank and dined for a long time this time. As they ate they held hands and exchanged tiny caresses. There was no urgency. They both knew where the evening was headed, where Lois would be spending the night. They talked, they laughed.

Diana was again staying at the Hilton. It was a mile away from the restaurant, along the river. They walked hand in hand at times. Other times, Diana had her arm around Lois' waist and Lois had her head on Diana's shoulder. As they crossed a small bridge, they stopped to admire the bright moon and the stars. Diana raised Lois's head and the two women kissed hungrily, and now with an urgency. Diana's large arms enveloped Lois and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Diana carressed the side of Lois's face. Lois turned her head to kiss Diana's hand. Diana ran her thumb across Lois's lips and then their lips met again.

Lois snuggled into Diana's embrace, then she looked up at her amazonian sized lover and said, "Tonight, can we be gentle please? Make love to me, please. I don't want hard sex. I want tender love!" Diana kissed her on the forehead and said, "As you wish, my love, my darling!"

And a short while later, in the hotel room, both women were naked on the bed, kissing and caressing lovingly. Diana was above Lois. Their legs were spread and their pussies were grinding against each other. Lois was gasping as Diana rubbed her large engorged clit against Lois's own nubbin. "Oh yes, like that! Oh that is so wonderful!" she moaned, sweat glistening on her forehead.

"I love to fuck you Lois," smiled Diana. "You are so beautiful when you cum!" Diana then changed position and slid two fingers into the reporter.

"Aieeee!" panted Lois. "Oh fuck!"

A few minutes later, positions were changed and Lois had her head buried in Diana's thick dark bush and she was eagerly lapping at her lover's quim. She was still amazed at the thick labia that guarded the gates to Diana's pussy. Lois inserted two and then three fingers into her cunt as she sucked on Diana's inch long clitoris. The woman was so large in every way, thought Lois. And so incredibly beautiful. But Lois remembered Diana's reluctance for penetration and withdrew her fingers, concentrating on probing with her tongue and using her fingers to carress the large woman's clit and meaty pussy lips.

"That is so nice Lois! You are a fine pussy licker! So talented!" Diana grasped Lois' head. Lois was afraid she was going to use her strength to crush her face to her cunt but instead she gently guided Lois and shortly Diana's back arched and she let out a long gutteral howl and she came, bucking up and down on the bed repeatedly! Lois kept her face fastened tightly to her lover's quim, slurping up the juices that Diana was squirting from her spasming pussy. Diana's ass finally fell to the mattress and she lay panting. She urged Lois to come up and lay beside her and they kissed tenderly as Diana fought to regain her breath!

Shortly thereafter Diana's fingers found their way to Lois's wet cunnie and she slid one finger in and vibrated the base against Lois' clit. Lois turned her head and bit into Diana's shoulder. God, the woman knew her way around a pussy, Lois thought! Lois rolled on her back and Diana lay half atop her. If she had laid her full weight on the reporter, Lois would have had trouble breathing. Perhaps another night for that, Diana smiled inwardly. But not tonight.

Diana slowly frigged her lover. "I want to fuck you!" she said softly between gentle kisses.

"I want you to fuck me! I NEED you to fuck me, you magnificent woman!" Lois caressed Diana's face. "But tonight I want you to be gentle. Don't use Thunderstick on me! Another time, yes. Another time you can be brutal. But tonight, I want you to make slow wonderful love to me!" she sighed.

Lois had brought her own strapon with her. The harness was much too small to fit around Diana's large hips, but the dildo itself fit into Diana's harness. Despite using the smaller fake cock, Diana still lubed it well and also slid dollops of lube inside Lois's pussy.

"Fuck me, Diana! I'm ready for your cock!"

"Make love to me, please!"

And Diana did. She slid the cock easily into Lois' pussy. She gently worked it in and out, sinking a bit more each time, until she hit bottom, the black rod fully embedded in Lois' hot tunnel. Lois murmured loving words and Diana pumped her slowly. The women traded kisses. Lois turned and twisted her head, panting at the pleasure that travelled from her nipples to her toes. No man had ever fucked her like this. How could any man understand the bliss she was feeling. How could any man give her this bliss.

The two women made love, the two women loved each other, for twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of pure heaven. Then Lois raised her legs and wrapped them around Diana's waist and said, "A bit faster please. A bit harder! Time for me to cum!" and kissed her lover hard.

Diana wanted to pummel Lois. She wanted to piston that cock hard and brutally into her lover. THAT was the way to make love she thought! But she knew this was not to be. Not tonight. Another time she knew she would get her own great pleasure! To please her lover she increased her tempo slightly. She also raised her angle of penetration. The dildo battered at the back of Lois's vagina.

Lois panted. She whimpered. She clasped the back of her hand across her lips to muffle her soft screams of delight and she CAME. She flailed around on the bed, pinned by the artificial phallus which was embedded deep inside her. Her toes curled. Her legs threatened to cramp. She let out small mewls of indescribable delight and she CAME!

Diana's dick thrust deep inside her a few more times, squelching in the reporter's now drenched pussy. Lois drew the woman down beside her and they kissed gently.

As she had previously, Diana brought wet cloths to clean them up. And then the two women slept, again Diana spooning Lois' smaller body from behind. During the night Lois woke up from a dream. In the dream she and Diana had been fighting over Superman; physically fighting. It was strange that her mind would develop such a dream. Lois was no longer interested in Superman, and probably not any man. It should have been Superman and Diana fighting over Lois!

Lois got up to get a drink of water. When she returned to bed Diana was laying on her back. Lois cuddled up to her. One hand reached for Diana's hairy bush. She enjoyed running her fingers through Diana's pubic hair before she teased and toyed with her lover's giant clit. Diana moaned in her sleep. Lois withdrew her hand and snuggled into her lover's side and slept.

Chapter 6 - Explorations

Lois had given up on ever getting Superman to propose to her. But this did not mean she had given up completely on men, yet. Nor was she done exploring what kind of woman she might be interested in if she wanted a woman as her long term partner. Linda was young and looked up to her. Diana was over powering and very forceful. Did she want a man? Did she want a soft woman or a dominant woman?

While she was eager to keep seeing Diana, she still wanted... needed to understand her new sexuality. She was now open to relationships with women, but she was not quite ready to quit on men completely. She needed to find more men and women to explore with.

As a well known and well respected reporter, she came into contact with many rich men, powerful men, and mysterious men. In the past, because of her single minded chasing of Superman she had rejected all other suitors unless she was drugged or brainwashed. But now when she was on assignment and a handsome and powerful man asked her out, she was willing to have dinner, and perhaps more. Well, while she was exploring, definitely more.

Over the next few months she saw Diana frequently, but she also dated many men. Very few got a second date, but at least half of them found her to be a very willing bedroom companion for the night. She was very forthright about rubbing up against them if they were dancing, or simply placing a hand on a thigh at dinner. She was bold at kissing them in elevators and dark corners. Once she even sucked the cock of a politician just before he had to go on camera for a campaign speech, standing beside his wife and children. She made sure that she had a spot of his cum in the corner of her mouth when she greeted the family after the speech. She smiled at the memory!

Some of the men had large dicks, some were frankly puny, but all of them thought they were great lovers. The ones with larger cocks kept bragging about how deep they could fuck her, but inwardly she smirked as none of them compared to Diana's monster strapon.

Some of the men tried to be tender and caring, but none were as gentle or loving as her sweet Linda. Few were willing to go down on her, and none who did could make her cum like Linda did. There was something so wonderful about a young woman's tongue on her clit!

Of all of these, her most frustrating experience was when a story took her to Gotham City and she called up Bruce Wayne who had asked her out a few times previously. But she had always been lost in the idea of Superman, and had turned him down.

The evening went very well and he had taken her back to Wayne Manor where they had a nightcap and quite a bit of heavy petting and kissing. He had point blank asked her about Superman since Bruce and Lois had known each other for a long time. She told him that there was no hope there, and a short time after, she had found herself on her knees with his cock in her mouth, eagerly sucking on him. He had ejaculated and she eagerly swallowed his jism. They had then gone up to his bedroom suite, where they had kissed and caressed lovingly but only after he had asked her to rinse out her mouth.

Bruce had been pumping a couple of fingers in and out of her sopping pussy and had just gotten the head of his cock into her cunt when his attention was diverted to a flashing light on the phone. Without hesitation he had risen from the bed, answered the phone, listened and then hung up. With sudden seriousness, he had told her to get dressed, she was leaving. Then he had hurried out of the room and was gone.

Five minutes later, the butler had knocked on the door to get her and he had driven her back to her hotel.

She was SO mad! They had had a lovely evening together. Lois thought that perhaps, just perhaps, if she had wanted to settle down with a man, Bruce might have been someone who was caring enough, and paid enough attention to her needs. But then, with no notice, right in the middle of sex, he had dumped her.

At the hotel she was so mad, and so horny. She walked into the hotel bar and looked around for someone tall and handsome and fuckable. None of the men at tables or standing at the bar were appealing. A few of the women had looked quite enticing and had even looked over at her in curiousity. But tonight was about getting fucked by a man, damn it!

In frustration she walked to the elevator to go up to her room. In the elevator she was joined by a half drunk older man. Why the hell not, she thought? She turned to him and lifted her dress showing that she had no panties on. She took the surprised man's hand and held it to her pussy, encouraging him to finger her. She moaned to encourage him. When the elevator stopped at her floor she dragged him to her room, pushed him onto the bed, unzipped and pulled his pants down to reveal his rigid cock. She sat her pussy down on his dick and then rode him until she climaxed!

He had not cum yet, but she didn't care. Screw men, she thought. She kicked him out of the room, not even giving him time to pull up his pants. As she closed the door, she realized his room key had dropped out of his pocket onto her floor. She laughed as she kicked it under her bed. Let the fucker get a new key from the front desk!

She showered and then climbed into bed, realizing that all men were swine. If she had sex with a man again, it would only be to satisfy her own needs. And she had several dildos for that!

Over these months Lois was not just dating men. She was eager to experience more sexual experiences with women as well. After carrying the card around for some time she finally got up the nerve to phone Vicky. She did not quite know why she was infatuated with the young blonde, but she was. She stopped dialing twice. When she finally let it ring she was met with an answering machine saying that she had reached the message machine of David and Nancy Collins and their daughters Vicky and Cindy. Lois realized she did not know what message to leave. Perhaps... "Hello this is Lois Lane. Your daughter Vicky ate my pussy a few months ago when she thought I was Lola LaFemme. I'd like to know if she would like to eat me out again?" She hung up without leaving a message.

While Lois had a lot of potential male suitors whom she met during her work, this was still an age when there weren't many powerful women whom she had to interview, or interrogate. And the few that there were, would not know of Lois' new acceptance of overtures from women. So Lois had to think about how to meet women on a more social basis.

When she went out, she always wore a wig and makeup that would help disguise who she was. While it was fine for her to be seen on the arm of a handsome playboy type, it would not be good if she was discovered dating a woman and exposed on the front pages of a rival newspaper! She was well enough known that she would be recognized.

She began by hanging out in hotel bars, but she found it impossible to approach or be approached by women there. She did on the other hand accept chatup lines from a couple of doctors or lawyers and had pleasant evenings in their hotel rooms, getting fucked. One guy even thought she was a hooker and she did not dissuade him. She giggled as she left his hotel room an hour later with a couple hundred dollars extra in her purse.

No, to meet receptive women, she started going to a couple of gay bars that she knew of. It was much easier to approach a woman and offer to buy her a drink and then strike up a conversation there. Or, to herself accept a drink offer and size up the woman doing the buying as they chatted.

She found it easy to pick up women, or to be picked up. She always rented a hotel room, never wanting to take any of these casual acquaintances to her home. Most of the women whom she approached were young, barely out of their twenties. She found it easy to lead the conversations, and to flirt and she had little trouble in getting the young women to go to her hotel room with her. There they would kiss and fondle until their blood rose and they would mash their pussies together, or eat each other to climax. Sometimes Lois would fuck them with her strapon.

On the other hand, Lois might be approached by an older woman, or someone a bit more butch, and being open to different experiences she would let those women take the lead and make love to her, usually at her hotel room, but sometimes they might take her to their homes. Usually she found them insistent on Lois eating them out and then Lois would be fucked by their dildos.

While she enjoyed the sex with the women, much more than she did with the men, she found something missing from the experiences. She realized that in trolling gay and lesbian bars she was going to end up with sex rather than a meaningful relationship. The sex was wonderful and after having been a shrivelled up prune for so long, she revelled in her new open sexuality. But she did need to find someone to have long walks and meaningful discussions with. She needed a kindred spirit. She needed someone to love.

But something else was missing with all of these women. She had indeed decided that the idea of a long term relationship with a man was no longer appealing to her. She had come to realize that she was now a committed lesbian. Only the love of a woman would satisfy her. But, not just any woman. There was something about women like Linda and Diana that was special. She did not know quite what it was. But if she was going to have a lasting loving relationship it would have to be a woman with the something special. It might be Linda. She did love Linda. It might be Diana. Though she suspected that was just lust. Or it might be someone else who had that something special about them.

If only she could figure out what that something special was!