Beverly Hills Lesbians

Story Info
Two 18 year old lesbians get tutoring.
2.6k words
4.27
15.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want to become a star in Beverly Hills, you have to work hard. Blonde Sandy and brunette Melissa knew that using their bodies iwas also part of the showbiz.

The two 18-year-old girls wanted to join the elite of top models. They already had the look. They were sexy, delicate, slim built and had small breasts. But the competition was fierce and the first auditions were negative. That's why they were forced to enlist the help of a woman who already made it to the top. Her name was Tera. She was a model and pornstar and knew how the business worked. She was the epitome of sex. Tera immediately saw the potential of these two sexy dolls and agreed to introduce them to the industry.

Bedroom

Tera led them into her bedroom and asked to see their IDs. Tere checked their age just to make sure. Both were 18. Then she said:

"Take off off your clothes and put these on." She threw two microbikini´s on the bed. One in red and one in white. The two girls looked at each other and then did as they were asked.

"That's more like it," Tera said and took off her clothes as well. She was wearing a tight red bikini thong. "If you want to succeed out there, you have to remember one thing. You have to be sexy, be willing to get into bed with producers and be willing to do fuck with a woman. Lesbian movies are on the rise right now. If you can act properly in front of the camera, you have a good chance to be succesfull."

Tera told the two of them to get on the big round bed, which started to turn very slowly."

You'll get used to that too...Oh yes..." Tera whispered. The sight of the two young girls in their skimpy bikini's immediately made her horny. "Now sit down in front of each other and touch yourself. Come on, come on! Hug each other!"

Sandy's arms lifted hesitantly. Melissa slid closer. They were friends but they had never been this close before. Especially not as half naked as they were right now. "You'll have to move closer together if you want to get it on," Tera said.

Melissa and Sandy moved even closer. Now they could both feel each other's breath on their skin. "Sandy, start licking Melissa's neck" Tera demanded.

Sandy started kissing Melissa first on her shoulder and then on her neck. Then she started to slowly move her tongue along her girlfriend's neck. Melissa moaned softly. That warm moisture on her skin gave her goosebumps. "Keep going" Tera wanted to see more.

Sandy licked Melissa across the face and Melissa automatically began to play with Sandy's small breasts. Tera became incredibly aroused by the sight of these two 18 year old girls. Their youthful bodies reminded her of herself when she was that age. And at 18, she had been quite a wild predator. She knelt on the mattress a meter in front of them and slowly began to massage her tits. She could feel herself getting wet. "Melissa, suck on her breast."

Melissa's hands slowly slid up Sandy's back and carefully undid the knot of her bikini top. Melissa pulled the tiny fabric off her torso and began to suck on Sandy's tits with pleasure. Slowly the two of them became more and more relaxed. Sandy would not have liked to admit it, but being fondled by Melissa, seeing her with so little on her body at all, stimulated her. Sandy reached for her friend's breasts. "That's good," Tera said. "And now suck her tongue, Melissa."

Tera's eyes widened at the sight of the two. One girl was sucking the other's tongue with urge. "Make it more interesting. Move your heads and open your mouths. I want to see your saliva." Sandy and Melissa began their wild tongue play. Their tongues twitched uncontrollably and their mouths opened and closed. Wet smacking could be heard. "Yes, this is what french kissing looks like today." Tera couldn't take it anymore."Come on, finally. Fuck each other like animals. You want it too!" Tera stripped off her red bikini top. As she massaged her tits, she watched the two girls. Sandy impatiently stroked Melissa's sweet ass. She groped for the thong between her firm buttocks and pulled on it. The thin fabric rubbed against her small pussy. Melissa sighed.

The hands of the two 18 year old girls were touching the others body everywere. Their bodies were moving up and down ecstatically.

Now Sandy finally understood why her own bikini's were useless. They were not sexy enough! Her two sweet asses needed these mega skimpy bikini thongs. Most importantly, Sandy now felt that she was wearing a thong! The white fabric wpressed tightly against her pussy. This alone made her hot. They kissed each other in a sloppy way. Their small tits pressed against each other. Melissa's hand grabbed Sandy between her butt cheeks and licked and kissed her incessantly.

She got really aggressive with her tongue. Sandy was highly motivated. She started to bite into her neck. Not hard but hard enough that Melissa gasped heavily. Tera watched the two of them as they pushed each other to new heights of pleasure. At the same time, Tera was sitting wide-legged on her knees just an arm's length away from the two girls.

She kneeled low. Her butt touched the mattress. Sandy was turned on by Melissa's body. She never felt the need to be a lesbian, but suddenly she understood why men were attracted by a female body. Sandy undid the two leashes on Melissa's thong. The formerly tight micro thong instantly sagged, exposing her pussy. Only the narrow fabric between her butt was still stuck between her butt cheeks.

"Uhhhh!!!" moaned Melissa.

Sandy moved foward and they both fell into the soft mattress. The two bodies, almost identical in stature, rolled across the bed in slippery motions. Sandy lay on top moving her pelvis like humping man. Tera who was kneeling behind them didn't want to get involved, but she still wanted to see Sandy naked at last.

While Sandy and Melissa were busy with each other, Tera took off Sandy's white thong. She didn't even seem to notice. Sandy was completely occupied with herself and her horny friend. She brought Melissa's knee between her legs and started rubbing her shaved pussy against it.

"Uhhhhmmmmm... AH-AHHHHH -AAAHHH!!!"

But that wasn't enough for her. She wanted to rub her pussy against Melissa's pussy. She got into position and began to rub her two pussies against each other.

Suddenly the door to the bedroom opened.

The two girls were so busy with each other that they didn't even notice. A policeman and a policewoman in uniform came in. Tera turned to them. There was something else, Tera remembered. Last night someone had broken into the property. The policemen had recorded the burglary and apparently hadn't immediately gotten back into the patrol car and driven away. Too bad "We heard screams on the property, ma'am" "That's not unusual here" Tera said. " Anything else?"

The two policemen stared at Sandy and Melissa, who were naked and intertwined while having multiple orgasms.

The bed turned slowly in circles. Tera pulled the two girls' IDs from under the sheets and handed them to the officers. The policewoman read the date of birth of the two. The were absolutely legal age.

"Can you please leave now? We are trying to work here." Breathing loudly and groaning, both girls rolled over the mattress. Meanwhile, the police left the room.. Melissa and Sandy were now in a perfect 69 position. Their tongues were inside their partner's pussy, greedily licking it out. "AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH UUHHHHHHHHH EEEEEAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

They continued to climax.

Seconds later, they were sitting upright in bed again, their long legs wrapped around each other, kissing so deeply. Tera joined them and stretched her big tits out towards them.

The two 18 year olds began sucking on Tera's nipples with relish. Sandy on the left and Melissa on the right. She struggled to breathe slowly and keep her arousal in check.

After a while Tera said: "Sandy, go to the bathroom and wait for me in the Jacuzzi."

Sandy was hardly out of the room when Tera pulled Melissa to her and started kissing her.

The 34-year-old woman´s hands frantically touched Melissa's naked body. Especially her small butt. Tera excitedly kneaded and fumbled with one hand between her firm ass cheeks. Melissa could hardly keep up with Tera's unruly tongue. But how could she? She was a pro at this stuff. Tera pushed her into the bed with her weight and the dance began. She had always been hot for younger women. Her big breasts she pressed on Melissa's slender torso. Tera the mature type of woman and Melissa the slender teen...The difference between their bodies was visable, but that's exactly what stimulated Tera´s lust.

Tera felt at that moment like an aggressive female leopard that had attacked a young antelope, now rolling across the ground fighting with it, and of course keeping the upper hand.

Tera pressed the wrists of her little antelope forcefully into the bed and moved her pelvis against her. She rubbed her labia, protected by the thong, over Melissa's belly.

Their tongues moved like slimy tentacles, diving into each other's mouths again and again.

This was a kiss straight out of the porn movie. Tera eagerly sucked on her lips. Then she grabbed Melissa and rolled over the bed with her several times. If her young playmate didn't want to take advantage of the bed's surface, then she would. "Uhhhhhhh-Ehhhhh!!!"

First Tera lay under Melissa, then Melissa lay under Tera again, and so on. Tera took off her thong and pressed her pussy against Melissa's. Faster and faster.

"AAAHHH-AAAAAHHHHHH!!! YAAAAAA!!!!" Tera's screams could be heard throughout the building. This time the police would definitely think someone was about to get killed.

After a few minutes Tera was satsified and left the bedroom. The other girl was waiting...

Jacuzzi

Sandy sat in the black-tiled hot tub. She had put on her red bikini again.

Bubbles swirled in the water. Tera entered the room. Now Sandy could take a closer look at her body. It wasn't exactly a microstring like Tera had given them, but it was at least as sexy. The top pressed against her tits like a second skin. As it did so, her nipples stood out clearly.

The thong had a very high-cut, which made Tera's long legs even longer, but the thong did not completely disappear between her trained buttocks. It was really sexy. Sandy noticed something on Tera's lower right leg. She had a knife sheath strapped around her upper thigh equipt with a diving knife. Sandy wondered what she needed it for. For dramatic effect, maybe.

Tera climbed into the pool. Before doing so, she had turned off the whirlpool feature. She wanted to float in calm water and the only ripples in the water were going would come from her and Sandy. This woman had a truly exceptional body. She had a curvier body and significantly larger tits than Sandy. They were perfect and form-fitting silicone breasts. The 18-years old girl could see Tera´s irrepressible desire for fresh meat. Every move she made was pure sex. Tera reached the middle of the whirlpool where the water was just waist deep. She knelt down and her long black hair was soaked with water and now stuck to her back.

"Come on, girl." Tera wrapped her arms around Sandy and pressed herself against her young body. She sucked and licked Sandy's neck and nibbled on her ear.

Suddenly Tera had a black dildo in her hand. Sandy had to suck on it. Tera pushed Sandy against the edge of the pool. The dildo in her hand disappeared under the surface and traveled down her sexy body to her pussy. Tera looked Sandy straight in the eyes.

The dildo slowly pushed Sandy's labia apart. Tera grinned wickedly. Without warning, Tera rammed it into Sandy´s pussy as fast as if she was going to stab her. Sandy howled. She didn't know if it hurt or if she just thought it was horny.

"AAAA-HHHHHHHHH-AAAAAIIIIHHH-AAAAHHHHH!"

Sandy fought for a little space in the pool, but Tera wouldn't let her go. She was as close to Sandy as she could get and didn't even think about letting go of her little toy. Sandy was sandwiched between horny Tera and the edge of the pool. Tera pushed the dildo even harder into her and then let the thing stick inside her. Immediately she used her freed hand to get a grip on jerking Sandy. She was having an orgasm and was moaning loudly. Tera's hand gripped her neck. "UUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHH-AHHHH!" Tera opened her mouth and very slowly stuck her tongue out as far as she could. This was Tera's announcement for a wild french kiss.

She quickly grabbed the 18-years old girl by the back of her neck with one hand and rushed to press her mouth onto Sandy's lips. She stuck her tongue down her throat and began penetrating her mouth.

Their mouths opened and closed and their tongues battled it out. Then Tera's tongue dove deep into Sandy's mouth. It was almost like oral sex what she was doing. Sandy's moans died away instantly. Well, not quite. Tera's tongue kissing only muffled her moans.

"Mhhhhhmmm-Mmmmmm-Ummmmmm......"

34-years old Tera didn't want to stop the kissing. Sandy's hands went up and down Tera's perfect body. Tera felt that her little lover tried to push her away from her. Was this too much for her? In any case, Tera would not stop her kissing. Sandy was pulled by Tera into the deeper areas of the pool. Tera pulled Sandy under the surface. Underwater, of course, the wild tongue fight continued while Sandy still had the dildo stuck between her legs. Tera wrapped her long legs around Sandy's waist. Tera loved these games underwater. She regretted not setting up an action camera in the hot tub. That would have recorded the bodies of the 18-years old girl and herself entwined underwater.

A french kiss underwater felt like an eternity. After 60 seconds, the two broke through to the surface again. Tera released Sandy from her kiss.

Sandy gasped for air. Tera also inhaled air. "Did you like it?"

Sandy nodded. "Then let's get down to business." Tera reached for her diving knife, which was strapped around her thigh. She held ithe blade between her and Sandy. With a small cut, she severed her bikini top and released her tits. She moaned softly. Finally she was free of that tight thing.

Tera was now standing upright in the pool. She used the sharp knife to cut her red thong and exposed her shaven pussy in a dramatic way.

The tiny fabric fell into the water and floated on the surface. "Now lick me out!"

Tera pressed Sandy's head into her crotch. Her tongue slid as deep as it could into Tera´s pussy.

The 34-years old porn actress was now standing in the hot tub, letting an 18-years old girl´s tongue lick her pussy. Eyes wide open Tera stared at the ceiling. Her mouth was open and her tongue hung out. "Ehhhh-hhh-Ahhhh-AHHHHHH-OH GOD- AHH-AHHHH!!!"

Sandy's tongue brought Tera to climax in no time. She screamed out her orgasm as loud as she could. As she did so, she moved her pelvis back and forth, occasionally bending her knees a little to make sure Sandy's tongue reached as deep as possible. After two more orgasms, Tera sank back into the water. Sandy was breathing heavily and pulled herself out of the hot tub.She was exhausted. With the last of her strength, she pulled the dildo out of her pussy. She lay on her back on the hard floor and listened to her breathing.

"You and your girlfriend have a great career ahead of you," Tera said short of breath.

to be continued