Lois: My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Lois goes hiking with her new fuck buddy.
2.6k words
4.63
3.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning, I woke up a little early. I looked at my body and I was covered with dried cum so I decided to head down to the lake and clean up. I considered putting some clothing on but heck, all the neighbors had already seen me naked. There was no sense getting dressed. I swam around for quite a while then went back to the camper and made coffee. I then grabbed a towel to sit on and headed outside. It felt so good being naked. I could be nude without feeling uncomfortable.

I made myself comfortable on a chase we had set up and was soon joined by my husband. He was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. We drank our coffee and relived the events of the previous day which made my pussy wet. We then walked down to the lake where I could sit in the sun and work on my all-over tan. Jim got naked too.

Morning passed into early afternoon. We went back to the camper and prepared lunch together, enjoying our nudity and closeness that his busy work schedules had often interfered with. We carried the lunches outside to the patio where we had a view of the water.

I could see his penis harden as he stared at my pink tipped nipples. I think my long, often hard nipples were driving him crazy. Today my nipples resembled pencil erasers. He brushed the back of his hand across the points and watched them harden even more.

He was fully erect now and I smiled. This was fun for me as I enjoyed teasing him. I reached out and closed her hand on his erection.

Just then we spotted Brian, the college kid from next door walking along the water and Jim waved to him. When Brian acknowledged our wave Jim motioned for him to come join us. That's exactly what he did. I pulled the towel over my bare pussy but made no effort to cover my tits. Jim asked Brian to sit and chat and my husband went inside to get him a cup of coffee.

"Lois, you're looking good this morning," Brian told me with a big grin on his face.

I proceeded to tell him how I had made a deal with my husband and given him my clothes to hang onto while we were here for the weekend.

He just said, "sweet."

The three of us sat and chatted for a while. Brian tried his best to keep from staring at me but it was clear that he couldn't keep from looking at my tits.

Brian mentioned that he was planning a hike up into the nearby hills this morning. "There is such a great view from the ridge up there. Would you folks like to join me?"

I looked at Jim and he said, "that sounds great, but I brought some homework with me that I really need to work on. Honey, why don't you go ahead with Brian."

"I would love that but are you sure you are okay with that?" I asked.

"Absolutely," he responded.

"All right, let's go," I go get a couple water bottles and my backpack," Brian said. He got up and hurried back to his cabin.

I went inside to find something to put on and Jim followed me. "So you don't mind me hanging out with and showing off for some sexy young stud?" I queried my husband.

"Yes, I'm fine with it. I want you to have fun this weekend. Remember what I told you? Anything that happens at the lake stays at the lake and all rules are suspend until we get back home."

I couldn't quite believe it, but my husband appeared to be unconcerned about my going on a long hike with this young single guy. I decided I needed to get dressed for this, but I hadn't brought much clothing with me on this trip and I had no underwear. I slipped on a white cotton T-shirt that barely covered my ass. I was decent but barely.

Jim looked at me and said, "You look very sexy in that Lois? But I know you would enjoy showing your tits and pussy for Brian and heck, he has seen you naked before. So, promise me you will take off that T-shirt before you get home again. Please don't hold back because of me and when you get home, I want you to tell me everything you did."

"Okay, I promise," I replied. I went outside and Brian returned a couple minutes later.

Brian led the way as we walked out to the road in front of our property. It was quiet. No one drove on it much unless they had an errand in town to do. As we walked Brian kept stealing glances in my direction. He had to adjust his growing erection. We continued until we encountered a trail that led into the hills. Brian told me we would be following it. There was a parking spot and a trash can close to the entrance to the trail.

I remembered what my husband told me and decided to escalate things. The sooner the better.

"Just a minute," I said to Brian. I proceeded to pull my t-shirt up and over my head then walked over to the trash can and put it inside. I was now naked except for my shoes and there was no way to cover up if we encountered other people. This made chills run down my spine. "My husband made me promise to get naked with you," I told Brian. "He's kind of kinky, I guess." I thought to myself, "maybe I'm the kinky one. This is fun for me too."

"I'm getting to like your husband," he replied.

It's was a fairly easy hike so we made small talk as we climbed. My tits were gently bouncing with every step. But I was suddenly conscious of the fact that my thighs were slick with my wetness.

The doubts started to creep in: Oh god, I wonder if he can see that.

It was getting very warm but thankfully we'd had tree cover. Around the bend, though, it opened up into a large open field with tall grasses flanking the trail.

I could feel the sun almost instantly. It was a good feeling, but the rays from the sun were strong. Brian reached in his pocket and pulled out a small plastic bottle.

"Lois, you're going to need sunscreen."

He was right, especially with all the bits on display that don't normally see the sun. As I stared off into the hillside, he said, "Arms up!" and started to rub the cream into my shoulders and back. I shivered involuntarily, not because I was cold! His hands felt good on me. As he worked further down my back, I wondered when he would stop... and hoped that he wouldn't. Just shy of my ass he began working back upwards. As he worked more lotion in around my sides his finger tips lightly grazed my breasts.

He cupped my ass, worked the sunscreen in, then he skipped to my ankles. When he reached my knee he nudged my legs apart slightly and sunk his fingers into my thighs, going all the way up!

I was flushed as his fingers grazed my pussy lips. Now he knew how wet I was. He still said nothing. As quickly as he arrived, he switched to the other leg and started all over. Working up over my ass, he worked his hands all around my hips.

He moved around and started in on the fronts of my legs. He then squirted a big glob of sunscreen on my tits. I gave up all pretense that I was above this as he worked my tits roughly with his palms. Low moans escaped my lips as he squatted down and worked my stomach, covering the last few remaining inches of skin. He took a swipe over my pussy lips, just enough so that I spread my legs a bit more instinctively. And then, with a smirk, he said it was time to go. Just like that, he headed up the trail and I followed.

I walked on, unaware how much further we'd come when Brian stopped at a crest. Once I caught up, I was surprised by the beautiful scene.

"Okay... let's get your picture." He pulled out his cell phone and nudged me forward.

I walked out to the edge of the outcropping and spread my arms wide. I felt like I was floating, wind flowing through my hair. For an instant, all of this is mine. I don't know how long I stood there, but finally, I turned and joined him back on the trail.

The photo was incredible. I was feeling proud. "Let's send it to my husband. He's probably dying to know what's going on."

That's what we did.

Brian was anxious to get going again so, away we went. I was on top of the world, totally satisfied with myself. We were approaching the end of the clearing where the stones and grass met an even line of trees. And then I heard voices!

At least two people were talking to each other, and they appeared to be getting closer. I realized that there was nowhere to hide!

I turned to Brian who was smiling. I wanted to slap the smirk off his face, but I knew that that wouldn't accomplish anything. "You clearly wanted to be on display. So now you're on display."

After what Jim and I did yesterday and romping about the hillside this afternoon naked with Brian, I couldn't believe how shy I suddenly felt. As two hikers emerged from the trees, my arms shot to cover myself reflexively. I covered one breast with my right hand while my forearm covered the other. My Left hand moved to cover my pussy.

I watched as the hikers, a man and a woman, were first were caught off guard by us. Then the looks of surprise as they took in the naked woman before them. "Well, um.... Hello!" The man said.

Brian took the lead. "Hi, how are you. Lovely day out here, isn't it?"

The man chuckled as they approached us. "Yes but, maybe a bit warm?"

"My friend here lost a bet and promised to make this trek au naturel. She has been out here naked for over an hour, but it seems she is now getting shy."

The female hiker chimed in, "I understand honey. But we don't mind, and we'd hate to spoil your fun. No need to cover up on our account."

I lowered my hands to the sides and stood in front of them, my body on full display.

Brian then said, "That's a girl, Lois. But remember what you promised your husband? I think it's only appropriate that you should pay a penalty, don't you?" Before I could answer that, I felt myself lifted off my feet as he scooped me up and tossed me over his shoulder. He moved over to a large rock, sat down and pushed me over his knee. He held me down with one arm and caressed my ass with the other.

"I think maybe ten sound appropriate, don't you?" His hand connected with my right cheek, then the other, both rather light and playful. It wasn't until he reached five that I realized that he meant business. So for the last five strokes he really laid into me.

I shrieked and pleaded, "NO!" without really being sure what I was pleading for.

Brian's hand was replaced by an intense stinging. He let me back up on my feet and stood to join me. Tears rolled down my face.

"Okay, now let's let everyone have a good look," he told me.

I was truly embarrassed, but there was something else lurking below the surface. I'd been spanked before, but always very playfully. Even though my ass was on fire, I knew that my pussy was soaked, and a tingling sensation ran down my spine.

Brian spoke up again, "You appear to be walking in the same direction as we are. Would you like to walk with us?"

The man took the lead and replied, "Yes that would be nice."

The four of us continued walking and made small talk for over a mile before I asked Brian to stop for a rest break. The other two hikers stopped too but sat down about thirty feet from us. Brian reached over and fondled my ass then kissed me. I could see the bulge in his pants. I leaned against the trunk of the tree and watched him remove his shirt closely followed by his shorts. His cock was sticking straight up. He put his hands on my body, but I pushed him away. I looked over at our fellow hikers and saw that they were enjoying watching us and a shiver ran through me. I felt my pussy getting wet again. I decided to take charge. I sat down on a fallen log and spread my legs wide, inviting him to go down on me.

No invitation was necessary. He dropped to his knees and buried his mouth against my pussy. He loved the smell, the feel, the taste and the texture. He lost himself to the moment, sucking, licking and nibbling gently. I was very moist, perhaps due to the excitement of being exposed in public.

Brian sat up then reached over to cup my naked breast. He then let his hand slip down to my wet pussy. He inserted a finger while his thumb found my clit. I had opened my legs readily and a low moan escaped from my lips. I stroked his erection before we both laid back, reversing positions so we both could orally please the other.

Looking over at the other hikers, they were clearly watching us. Our audience be damned. They could watch if they wanted.

Hungrily we sucked, kissed and played with each other. Both of us wanted to fuck and we weren't going to stop. He reversed his position as I rolled onto my back, my legs falling open to receive his cock. He entered me and started pumping into me with all the abandon of a teenager.

I pushed him away and rolled over onto to my knees to expose my butt and pussy to him. He was spellbound by the site of my ass in the air. He knelt behind me and quickly inserting his erection into me.

I moaned and reached back between my legs to stroke his balls. He reached forward to cup each breast. There was no stopping now. He thrust repeatedly against me, his balls slapping up against my thighs. I felt my orgasm building. My moans escaping from my lips told him that I was close to orgasm. Suddenly orgasms racked both our bodies. My pussy clasped his penis to draw out every bit of cum. Electricity ran up and down my spine before we collapsed side by side.

After coming down from that high I remembered that we weren't alone. I looked over to see if our voyeurs were still there. They were both naked and were in their own grips of sexual pleasure. Now we could be the voyeurs. We lay back to watch the show.

****

When Brian dropped me off later that day at my camper I was still naked. My husband was sitting outside and greeted me with a hug and a kiss. "I got the picture you sent me. It looks like you and Brian had fun."

"We did indeed," I replied. He then took me in the trailer, and I proceeded to give him all the details which of course made us both horny. Once again, we fucked like rabbits.