Love and Sex

Story Info
Two couples decide to have an exclusive sexual relationship.
5.7k words
4.28
4.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
166 Followers

NO CHARACTERS ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN IN THIS STORY

LOVE AND SEX - PART ONE

Jack and Angela had been married for twenty years, neither had ever been unfaithful, loving each other as they did. He had a higher sex drive than she, but she never sexually denied him anything and had never withheld sex from him even when they were having one of their rare tiffs.

He had taken her missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side saddle, orally and even anally over the years.

When they first were married, they had sex at least four times a week and as the years had passed it hadn't changed very much. Once she began to enjoy anal sex, they decided that they would do it once a week to keep her supple and loose.

Sometimes they even had an anal sex week where all they had was anal sex for the entire week. She enjoyed those times immensely after she had become loose enough to take him with the minimum of lube and found that her orgasms, though fewer, were deeper than vaginal orgasms.

In addition, anal sex made her feel so submissive. Her husband was taking her most vulnerable portal. It forced him to be very gentle and allowed her to surrender totally, something that she discovered she loved!

Not only was their physical sex life, vibrant, but their mental sex life was as well. They shared their fantasies and included role playing in their love making. Both initiated the fantasies and created the scenarios.

As a result, their life together was rich and rewarding.

One night, while lying in bed enjoying post orgasmic bliss, he asked her if she had ever wondered what it would be like to have sex with another man.

"I have," she replied, "but not to the extent that I really wanted to do it. Our sex has been so good that it was nothing that I needed to do."

"Would you want to do it if you could?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said, "Why? Do you want to have sex with another woman?"

"I don't know either," he told her, "I was just wondering what such an experience would be like."

"You're not getting tired of me, are you?" she queried.

"God forbid," he chuckled, "I can't ever get enough of you, but I was wondering if YOU wanted to try something different."

"Why would you wonder that?" she asked.

"Well, we have done everything that a couple could do, more than once, and I sometimes wonder if you would like to try something new or just a little different sometimes."

"Would you?" she asked.

"I don't know, maybe if it were something that we shared together." he replied. "I am not interested in going off by myself and getting involved in anything without you."

"Let me think about it, but at the moment, I love what we have too much to jeopardize it," she offered.

She rolled over into his arms, kissed him and said,

"I love your honesty. That is one of the things that attracted me to you, and after all of these years it hasn't changed."

"It never will, sweetheart," he murmured, "It never will."

Several weeks later, after having dinner, they were sitting on their balcony sipping wine. The sun was setting and there was a beautiful orange pink and violet glow in the sky.

There was a pause in the ambient sounds as the crickets had momentarily stopped chirping, the birds had stopped twittering, the sound of distant cars had ceased and there was quiet in the air.

After a moment of shared silence, he asked her what she was thinking as she appeared to be so pensive. She told him that she was thinking about the subject that he had raised with her a few weeks ago.

At first, he did not remember it, but she reminded him about his question relating to whether or not she was interested in having sex with another man.

"Oh, yes." You said that you would think about it."

"I have been thinking about it ever since and have decided that if you want to try it, we'll do it."

"What helped you to make that decision," he queried.

"Well, for the last two weeks, Moira, my colleague at work, has been coming to work all ebullient and euphoric and when I asked her what happened, she first swore me to secrecy and then told me that she and her husband had started swinging.

At first, I didn't know what she was talking about but as he described their experiences it was clear to me what was happening.

She said that it was the best thing that they ever did. It brought them closer and made her love him more.

Even though we don't need that, I wondered what it was about swinging was so good that every day she would come in more and more elated. I figure that there had to be something very good about it so perhaps we should try it."

"Moira?" he laughed, "that crazy friend of yours?"

Laughing, Angela said,

"She's not crazy, she's just wild and impetuous."

She reached across the small table between them, grasped his hand and said,

"I'll leave the details up to you. You know that I trust you with my life."

He squeezed her hand and said,

"That's what I've always loved about you, you always trust me to do the right thing,"

Looking at him lovingly, she said, "You've never let me down yet."

As he thought about how he would go about it, it dawned on him that their best friends might be a perfect fit for what they had in mind.

Rita was Angela's best friend. She had gotten married to a guy named Mark after they were married. As a couple they became best friends with Jack and Angela. They partied together, dined and vacationed together, commiserated over their woes and exulted over each's joys. They even teased and flirted harmlessly with one another over the years.

Both couples, now in their late forties, had a relationship that had relaxed into a casual intimacy and an intensely personal friendship.

They had inadvertently seen private parts of each other, skinny-dipping in Jack and Angela's pool on tipsy midnight adventures but never crossed the line of propriety.

It would be fair to say that while their interactions were charged with sexual inuendo nothing sexual had ever occurred between them.

Rita had a thick ass that Angela was aware that Jack loved, and she always teased him about his lusting after it. She knew that Jack was an ass and leg man.

Her legs were nicer than Rita's and were responsible for capturing his attention, which led to their involvement. She had a nice butt too although not quite as luscious as Rita's.

Jack, in turn, teased Angela about her affinity for Mark's physique. He was her height, quite buff but not overrun with muscles. She loved his "football player's" ass and would often smack it in fun.

The problem he was now faced with was how he could find out if they would be interested in an actual sexual relationship, and if they weren't, how he would know without the possibility of ruining their great friendship.

As fate would have it, the matter was taken out of his hands!

The following week, he got a phone call from Mark who said that he wanted to talk to him about an important matter. Jack wondered why he didn't discuss the matter on the phone call, but he told him that it was personal, and he wanted the conversation to be just between the two of them.

Jack understood and they arranged to meet on an evening when Angela had to work late, and Rita was attending a function after work. They decided to get together at Jack and Angela's home.

Usually, when they visited each other's house, the host would put out the Johnny Walker Black which they both drank, and each would pour his own poison. On special occasions they would go to the more expensive Johnny Walker Blue.

"This is a Johnny Walker Blue evening," Mark said, so Jack put out the Blue.

They poured their drinks, Jack's with a splash of ginger ale and Mark's on the rocks.

Jack led the way to the balcony where they sat as the sun went down.

Concerned, Jack asked, "What's going on, my friend?"

"I don't even know how to broach this subject," Mark said, "but you are the only person that I could think of to ask for help on this issue. Rita and I have been married for fifteen years now. I am sure that you know that sometimes she can be somewhat flaky, but I love her.

About two years ago, she approached me with the idea of swinging. At first, I was opposed to it, but then I thought that if she really wanted to do it and I refused, she might go behind my back and still do it. The lesser evil would be to participate, so that I would at least have some say in what she did.

To tell you the truth and to my surprise, it has been a wonderful experience. We have grown closer and more appreciative of what we have, more trusting in each other and our relationship has improved three hundred percent.

Recently she came to me and told me that she does not want to continue swinging as we have been doing. She wants to limit herself to just one couple instead of constantly hooking up with other people. We looked among those that we had swung with but could not agree on any of them.

We are at our wits end.

She does not know that I am doing this, but...and I hope that this does not ruin our friendship, I was wondering if you two would be interested. We love and trust you both and think that we would be very comfortable with you."

The ball had been dropped!

Jack paused for a moment and said,

"First you will not ruin our friendship by asking us to do that.

Next, I am extremely flattered that Rita and you feel close enough to us to actually ask us. I know how hard this must have been for you. I will discuss it with Angela in such a way that if she is not interested, she will not know that you asked me.

Please do not share it with Rita either, so if Angela says "No," the only ones who would know of this. will be you and me."

Mark breathed a sigh of relief and said,

"Thanks, Jack, you have no idea how hard this has been, and I appreciate you making it easier for me and keeping our confidence."

An hour later, Angela returned from work and saw the two men chatting amiably about the President's State of the Union address. She had no idea of the heavy matter earlier discussed.

Jack waited for two days before initiating the conversation with her, because he did not want her to connect it to Mark's visit.

They were lying in bed, unwinding from a long day at work when he turned to her and said,

"I've been thinking about a couple with whom we might want to become involved, if they're interested and I want to get your thoughts."

"Who do you have in mind," Angela responded.

"I was thinking of Mark and Rita," he replied.

"Funny, you should mention them. I stopped by their house yesterday on my way home because she wanted to talk to me when Mark was not at home.

After a lot of "hem and hawing," she told me that she and Mark had been swinging for some time and she no longer wanted to continue meeting new people, even though she still enjoyed the swinging.

She said that they had discussed many of the couples with whom they had been involved but decided that they did not want an exclusive relationship with any one of them.

After beating around the bush for a while, she embarrassedly asked me if we would be interested in swinging with them as they would enjoy an exclusive relationship with us.

She told me that Mark didn't know that she was asking me and wanted to just keep it just between us."

"Wow," Jack replied, that was what Mark and I were talking about."

"I figured that," Angela said.

"Well, what did you tell her?" asked Jack.

"Probably the same thing that you told Mark, that I would discuss it with you, but our friendship would still remain intact no matter what our decision was."

Jack laughed heartily,

"Woman you know me too well."

"So, what should I tell her?" Angela asked.

"Well, I know that you Iike Mark a lot and he has always been checking your titties out. You know that I like Rita's ass and she keeps looking at my dick so if you want to do it, let's do it!"

Angela laughed and told Jack,

"You do have a way of cutting right to the chase, don't you?"

"That I do!" Jack grinned.

A few days later, Jack called Mark and said,

"You got any Johnny Walker Blue at your house?"

'course I do," Mark responded.

"We need to talk." Jack said.

"Sure," Mark replied, already knowing what Jack wanted to talk about.

"Rita said that she was meeting Angela at your house this evening; you want to drop by?"

"Be there around seven," he replied.

"See you then!" Mark responded.

Jack arrived as Rita was leaving her house. She was wearing a pair of tight black yoga pants. His eyes went straight to her rambunctious ass.

Rita observed his eyes and smiled as she said,

"Mr. Barnes, your eyes are straying!"

"Pardon me ma'am," Jack smiled, 'I was a mite distracted."

Rita laughed and kept walking to the car, throwing in an extra swing of her wide hips. When Jack reached the front door of Mark and Rita's house, Mark met him with a glass of Blue splashed with ginger ale. Jack took it and followed him onto the back patio.

They both took a sip of the great liquor and Jack said,

"Well, Angie and I discussed your idea and she said that she would go along with my decision. I told her that we would do it.

Mark let out a long breath and said,

"Thanks, Jack, I didn't want to keep going on looking for new couples to hang out with either, but I didn't want to put Rita in a position to decide whether or not she was going to stop if we couldn't find a couple that we wanted to be exclusively with.

To tell you the truth if there is any couple that I would feel totally at home with, it would be you two."

"Well." Jack said, "you are the experienced one at this, how do you see it getting started?"

"Let's have dinner and drinks this weekend at our house and see how it goes," said Mark. "After we finish eating and having a few drinks, we can start dancing and let nature take its course."

"Sounds like a plan," said Jack.

The men sat talking for about an hour, giving hints on how best to approach each other's wife and the things that they preferred.

They heard a car pull up outside and concluded that Rita was returning, so Jack rose to go home.

"See you guys this weekend," he said.

As he was going through the front door, Rita was entering as well and squeezed by, rubbing her ass against him.

"He muttered just loud enough that she could hear,

"OOOooo!!! that ass!"

"Be gentle with it!" she teased.

Jack's cock leapt at the contact. Rita felt it and jiggled her bottom against it.

The next weekend both women, knowing that they were meeting with the expectation of some intimacy, decided to look their finest.

They went to their beauticians had mani and pedicures and had their hair styled. By early afternoon they returned home.

Angela picked out a sheer black bra and thong set to wear. The bra lifted her already large breasts and had them really standing up. It had cut-outs that allowed her nipples to poke through so that they were very visible under her top.

The thong put her fat pussy lips on display barely covering the runway strip that adorned her pubis. The string dived sensually into the cleft separating the sexy globes of her chocolate rump.

Jack whistled when he saw Angela getting dressed and jokingly said,

"Let's reschedule Mark and Rita, I think that I want some of that stuff now!"

Angela responded that for the next few hours, her stuff was off limits to him. Jack pretended to be upset and Angela laughed and told him that he was just going to have to wait his turn.

She chose a red spaghetti strapped top that ended below her bra but continued with strips hanging down to her waist. Her skirt was a tight black mini with splits up the sides of her thighs, showing off her great legs. She completed her ensemble with three-inch heeled, open toed black pumps displaying her bright red toenails, which matched her fingernails and lipstick.

She looked hot!

"Look at this," Jack called out.

When she looked, his big cock had risen and bulged lewdly under his silk boxers.

Angela laughed and said,"Put that horrible thing away until we come back home."

Jack took out his swollen cock and shook it at her.

"You're going to pay for this," he smirked.

"Make me pay," she chuckled, "make me pay!"

Rita was turning the heat up at her house as well. She chose a pair of tight white yoga pants under which she was commando. Her camel toe bulged out between her thighs, and her behind looked stupendous as it stretched the fabric to the limit.

Her pussy was shaved smooth like a baby's butt! The fabric dipped into the crease between her pussy lips and in between her thighs and groin, outlining her camel toe in great detail.

Mark growled, "Gimme some of that pudding!"

"All you can do is feel it!" She giggled.

She stood with her legs wide apart so that he could squeeze her pie.

He cupped the space between her thighs, squeezing her moose knuckle and said,

"This is some good pussy!"

"You can have it after Jack is through with it," she promised.

Mark shook his head and said, "Woman, you are something else!"

She wore a baby blue and white tube-top under which she wore no bra. Her nipples poked out and throbbed with anticipation. They stayed aroused all evening.

Her shoes were wedge-heeled thong sandals that matched her yoga pants, and her toenails sparkled blue as did her fingernails and lipstick.

She looked gorgeous!

Both Mark and Jack opted for the casual look, wearing blue jeans and sport shirts. Jack's was red and Mark's was blue.

Mark saw Angela sipping scotch and asked her if she was nervous.

"Yes, I am." She responded. "I have never been naked with another couple before and not even with another man for years. I don't know how he will approach me and how I will feel."

"Try not to think about what is going to take place," he advised, "just let it happen as it happens."

After a while, the scotch did its job and Angela began to relax.

Jack took her into his arms, kissed her on the cheek so as not to smear her lipstick and told her,

"Angela Barnes, I love you, don't you ever forget that." His words were just what she needed, and she took a breath extended her hand to Jack and said,

"Let's go."

They got into their car and drove to Mark and Rita's home, which was only a few miles away. In a few minutes they parked outside and walked to the front door.

Jack rang the doorbell.

Mark answered the door and invited them in. On entering, Jack presented him with a bottle of Shiraz wine. He took the bottle to chill and led them into the den, while Rita put the finishing touches to the meal.

Five minutes later, she removed her apron and joined them.

"You look gorgeous, Angela," she beamed.

"Thank you, Rita, you are beautiful yourself," Angela responded.

The two men cautiously withheld their comments not wanting to appear too eager.

Angela turned to Jack and knowing that Rita would love a compliment as she would, and said, "Jack, Isn't she gorgeous?"

"She is scrumptious," Jack laughed.

"Thank you, kind sir," Rita cooed.

Mark then turned to Angela and said,

"You too, Mrs. Barnes, you look absolutely ravishing!"

"Thank you," smiled Angela.

Rita invited them to the table by saying, "Let's enjoy the meal before it gets cold."

"Can I help?" asked Angela.

"Oh no, you just go sit, Mark and I have everything covered."

Rita brought the food in; Mark poured the wine. They took their helpings and feasted on boiled shrimp, curried lamb chops, mixed vegetables, and rice pilaf. Dessert was lemon sherbet.

"I thought that I would try to keep it somewhat light and not overload our stomachs." Rita said.

"It sure smells nice," Jack responded, as they dug in.

A half hour later, with the meal over, they sat sipping the chilled wine. Mark and Rita quickly took the used dishes, loaded the dishwasher, turned it on and joined Jason and Angela in the den.

coollvr1
coollvr1
166 Followers
12