Loki's Last Trick

Story Info
The God of Mischief undergoes an unexpected transformation.
7.3k words
4.77
7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Everyone in this story is over the age of 18

Amora, a.k.a the Enchantress, had heard Loki's call and was relaxing in her magical flying sled, wrapped in luxurious furs, as it carried her to his current lair. She didn't much like being summoned, not even by her most regular collaborator and occasional "friend", so the enchanted sled was perhaps not moving as quickly as it might have. Howling wind and snow whipped through the mountains of Midgard's far north, and though they did well to obscure him from mortal eyes, and even many magics, they proved no obstacle for Amora or her sled.

The sled descended into a small valley just wide enough to accommodate it, and then floated slowly into the mouth of a cave, gently settling to the ground at last. Amora could feel the warmth of the cave and removed her furs, revealing the spectacular figure for which she was known. She had one of the loveliest faces of all Asgardian women, but it was her huge breasts and remarkable curves that mystified men, Asgardian and mortal alike. She considered herself the most beautiful woman in the Nine Realms, and most agreed.

She was ever the temptress, and knew she must always maintain every advantage among her enemies, and especially with her lone (sort of) friend, and she sauntered into the cave dripping pure sex. Her hips swayed magnificently, shifting back and forth in a way that drew appreciative eyes up and down her incredible body. As clever as Loki was, she knew well that he was as infatuated with her beauty as any other man, perhaps more so.

Aside from the cloaking spell shielding the place from prying eyes, there were no other spells protecting it, and no guards, either, which immediately struck her as odd. She had never known Loki to be careless. Foolish and arrogant, perhaps, but not careless.

She stepped into the large open area that comprised most of the cave and there was no sign of Loki. Not even his helmet, which traditionally sat on the table beside his "throne" when he wasn't wearing it. She had assumed that he had called her to discuss his latest defeat at Thor's hands, or to hatch a new scheme, but now she was becoming a bit concerned. What had he done this time?

"I'm in the bedroom, if you please," he said, his voice deep and solid.

She immediately thought perhaps he was injured, or attempting some ridiculous ruse to attempt to bed her, and would be disappointed either way. She was no one's nursemaid, and would not bed Loki again lest it furthered her own ends. She had laid him spectacularly well a single time, draining his mediocre cock and balls of cum and leaving him deeply satisfied and completely limp. He had practically begged for more ever since.

Also, Amora had always preferred Thor's rugged good looks and powerful muscles to Loki's boyishly handsome face and unimpressive build, hence her reluctance to sleep with him beyond furthering her own ends. In all truth, Amora had lusted after Thor as far back as she could remember, his masculine charms and swagger having much the same effect on her that her own jaw-dropping figure had on most men.

A second---and equally important---factor, was Thor's legendary cock. Asgardian men have a reputation for being well hung among the races of the Nine Realms, and Thor was reputedly the biggest of the bunch. He was rumored to have a thick 12" cock that was always ready for action and had beaten many a pussy into submission, including Amora herself. They had shared a bed twice, both when Thor was under the influence of her magic, and both times he brutally pounded her pussy, stretching her out and making her cum more than she thought possible, leaving her bowlegged, deeply satisfied, and dreaming of future encounters. She knew how Loki felt.

Her concern grew as she stepped into the bedroom area and saw that it was fairly a mess, with tables and chairs overturned and broken, and two very large and sturdy-looking marble vanities in a dozen pieces, with Loki nowhere to be found. Her eyes drifted to the bed and things became even more curious. There were six lovely young Asgardian women in various stages of undress sprawled on Loki's huge bed, all unconscious and all seemingly smiling blissfully.

"I apologize for the dramatics but please bear with me a bit longer," Loki said, his voice deep and strong. Amora felt a tingling in her belly for a moment, but shrugged it off as her annoyance overtook it.

"Yes, yes. Hurry it up. Tell me your tale." She noticed a glamour covering a large area to one side of the bed and sat in one of the few solid chairs left, facing the glamour, then she paused for a moment. "If this is some elaborate sex-magic scheme I will banish you to Niflheim myself."

He chuckled. "I would expect no less, though I think you'll find my tale compelling," his deep voice once again causing butterflies deep inside her.

"I'll spare you the details, but I created a series of events that would convince my brother that Mangog would manifest in a cave on Midgard, deep in the bowels of the earth, and that it would be wise to confront him alone." He chuckled again, apparently at himself. "It seems he suspected an ambush, but being the hard-headed dolt that he is, he went anyway, though not alone, and with more than just his hammer. He arrived at the cave wearing his Belt of Strength, and with the great green beast in tow." He paused again. "Seems they're quite close these days."

"If all of this was to hear another of your sad tales, you needn't have bothered, and I hope you don't expect pity sex, either. You should know better." Amora made to stand, but Loki interrupted.

"Now, now. Don't be in such a hurry. 'Tis neither of those things, and I promise you it will worth the wait." Amora felt that pleasurable vibration deep inside her yet again, uncertainty clear on her face, and she sat back down, wondering what sort of magic Loki had weaved to affect her so.

"My true plan was far simpler. It was to lure my annoying brother to the cave and use ancient Fey sorceries to strip him of his power. To leave him a pathetic little whelp, as he so richly deserves."

Hearing of Thor's possible fate, Amora was suddenly upset and worried that the Nine Realms had lost its most impressive male specimen. Then the current circumstances struck her, and she asked, "But something went wrong, didn't it?" Now she was smiling. "Just as it always does."

"Indeed it did. I think perhaps, it was the addition of the enchantments on his belt, or possibly the presence of that green monstrosity, but yes, something did indeed go wrong."

Amora was smiling, truly enjoying his misfortune. "Alright. Enough with the theatrics. Drop the veil and show what you've done." There was a gentle hum, and the air grew blurry for a moment, a gentle swirl of oily colors, and then the glamour was gone, and Amora's jaw dropped open.

Standing before her was Loki in some sense, and yet not. He stood roughly 7-feet tall, with shoulders as wide as a tank, and his pitch black hair, now tinged with green highlights, was thick and wavy, running just past his powerful shoulders. His face was similarly changed. The roguish good-looks for which he was known had shifted to a more mature, more ruggedly handsome appearance that made Amora ache, and his eyes were now an emerald green so brilliant that it very nearly glowed.

Huge, thick, well-defined muscles covered his massive frame from head to toe, his size and proportions dwarfing Thor at his most powerful. His biceps were easily as big as watermelons, and the shelf of his mighty pecs reached nearly 6 inches from his ribcage. His lats cut a huge V-shape silhouette, filling out his back like thick slabs of beef, and his muscular abs were so perfectly sculpted as to defy all natural law.

Amora's eyes drifted downward, crawling over his enormous legs, as wide as pillars, and packed with dense and flawlessly shaped muscle. He shifted slightly and a ripple went across those thick tree trunks, making Amora shudder with desire, and then he shifted from one leg to the other, and something very large brushed along the front of his overlong kilt, straining against the heavy fabric.

Amora's eyes locked onto that something, faintly squinting, and Loki smiled broadly. "Ah, yes. We haven't got to the best part yet." He unfastened the thongs at either side of his waist, and his heavy kilt dropped to the floor with a gentle thud.

Loki's titanic cock swayed back and forth ponderously like a low-hanging tree limb in a strong breeze, reaching several inches below his knee, despite being slightly engorged. It was at least half-again as long as his brother's famously huge cock, and far wider, as big across as a wine bottle and nearly as thick. It was an enormous jackhammer, Manhood with a capital "M", one of the wonders of All Creation, and it redefined masculinity. To put it bluntly, there was Loki...and then every other man.

His massive dick was still slick with the cum of those fair maidens, steadily dripping onto the floor in puddles. His huge balls---which were easily the size of grapefruits---were also covered in it. He smiled as he reached down and wrapped his huge right hand around the base of his cock and his great big balls, and shifted them both to the left, setting his titan to swaying.

Amora drew in a deep breath as she watched his ungodly manhood swing back and forth slowly, absently brushing one of her thighs with her fingers. Loki noticed her appreciation and began stroking his incredible length with both hands, making his huge biceps bulge absurdly, and flexing his insanely flawless abs, assaulting Amora with his uncontained masculinity. Suddenly, the Enchantress shuddered and gasped, and the sparkles of a powerful orgasm washed through her stomach and legs. Loki smiled once again.

Loki sauntered over to Amora, his manner all grace and manly swagger, his massive dick swaying impressively with each step. For her part, Amora was hypnotized by it, her eyes and head moving in sync with it. Loki stopped his tree trunk legs mere inches from Amora's thighs, hands on his hips, the tip of his huge cock-head a breath away from her melon-sized breasts.

Amora was breathing slow and deep, her eyes drifting up and down the endless length of Loki's jackhammer, eventually floating back to his incredible abs and massive pecs, and finally to his impossibly handsome face, grinning down at her. She was very nearly in ecstasy merely drinking in Loki's manly presence, overwhelmed by his undeniable musk, and he was reveling in his newfound power over her. He had never had this effect on any woman before today, no less the most stunning and powerfully feminine woman in the Nine Realms. He had truly ascended to godhood this day.

His body overflowed with power and virility, but it was more than just raw sex appeal. His muscles weren't merely for show. He did not yet know its limits, but his strength was far beyond the greatest his brother could have mustered, even with his belt, and even greater than the Hulk at his angriest. Likewise, his flesh was seemingly indestructible, again beyond his brother and the green beast, each of whom had survived assaults that could level mountain ranges.

The confluence of ancient magic, the raw power of the Belt of Strength, and the strange combination of energies of two of the strongest and most masculine beings in the universe had transformed him into something altogether different. Now he was to them what they had been to pre-pubescent boys. Concepts like Strength, Masculinity, and Virility were as useful in describing him as a scribbled drawing of the sun is to an Astrophysicist. He was no longer Loki the God of Mischief. He had transcended that creature. He would never need to rely on tricks again.

Loki paused his thoughts as he watched Amora rub at her oversized breasts and flat stomach, eyeing him with naked desire. He reached for both of her lovely hands and placed them to either side of his magnificent monster, just below his cock-head, and she was barely able to wrap his incredible girth, her fingers just slightly overlapping. She cooed as she began rubbing and stroking him, amazed at the dense and heavy feel of his huge shaft, still not fully erect, seemingly commanding her to work for her reward.

Loki reached down again to touch her gorgeous face, brushing her soft, full lower lip with his thick thumb, and she shuddered again. Loki could feel his desire rising, and his powerful cock stiffened further, expanding even more in her hands, hard as stone, and suddenly tugging free of her grip. She gasped in surprise, and then giggled, even more in awe of that fantastic instrument, and the wetness between her legs grew rapidly.

Amora leaned forward and began rubbing and licking his giant testicles with surprising gusto, and he was deeply pleased. She had shown little energy or focus when they had previously coupled, and Loki imagined that had been the case with all of her previous lovers, with the likely exception of her beloved Thor. She moved one hand to his huge shaft, the other to his thigh, and began stroking him once again, continuing to lick and suck his balls vigorously, and he became even more turned on, letting out a manly grunt that made Amora shudder again.

Loki put his strong hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back, and then he stepped back, crossing his impossibly muscle-bound arms over his beefy chest, his enormous cock bobbing like a lure. Amora looked surprised, but Loki smiled and motioned for her to remove what passed for her clothing, though they did little to obscure her luscious figure, and she stood, smiling. With a wave of one hand, and a quick snap of the other, her clothes simply drifted to the ground.

Loki surveyed her eye-popping body, having traced every detail of it in his memory many times, but now once again basking in its unrivaled glory. Amora's thick, golden-blond hair fell to her mid-back, framing her stunningly beautiful face perfectly. She had eyes like the morning sky, clear and blue, and flawless cheekbones worthy of a porcelain doll. Her nose was narrow and straight, coming to a rounded point, and her lips were red, full and luscious, contrasting marvelously with her unblemished and slightly pale skin. She was slim overall, with a classic hourglass figure, and her breasts were absolutely huge, full and firm and perky. Last, and certainly not least, her full backside, which swayed spectacularly when she walked, led down to long shapely legs that exemplified her grace and easy sexuality. She was the most stunning woman in the known universe, and right now, she only wanted Loki.

Loki took her hand again and guided her to his bed, and she was nearly giddy as she watched the rippling of his massive muscles and the swaying of his gigantic cock as he moved with an easy fluid stride that belied his size. His grace only made her even more wild with desire.

As they approached the bed, Loki scooped her up gently despite his impossible strength, and sat her with her lower legs dangling off the edge, and touched her face with one hand, cupping one of her huge tits with the other. She closed her eyes for a moment, breathing deeply and moaning softly, and he worked his hand slowly down from her face to her neck, then her other breast, and then brushing her tummy. Amora reached out for his massive dick and began stroking it again, a bit more vigorously and forcefully this time. Loki grunted a deep and manful grunt, tilting his head back for moment, and then he reached down with both hands to grip the back of her thighs and slide her fantastic ass to his thighs, and Amora slumped back upon the bed.

Loki pressed his titanic manhood against Amora's midsection, reaching all the way to her ample breasts, and covering much of her small waist. She could feel the weight of it, the sheer enormity of it, and was overwhelmed with desire again, another orgasm making her moan softly. Loki stepped back and rubbed his huge cock-head against her clit, causing Amora to moan and writhe, and then he slowly rubbed it against her dripping wet slit, and her body shook again from yet another orgasm. At last, Loki gently pushed just his giant cock-head inside her, and with her eyes clamped shut, her face a mask of pleasure, she cried out, "Uunnnhhh. Yes! More! Give me more!"

Loki chuckled to himself and then steadily drove his massive dick deeper within her. He stretched her wide and deep, beyond anything she had ever known, far better than any cock she'd ever had, even Thor. An explosion of sparks filled her tummy, and she began bucking and bouncing, barely able to control herself, and began cumming before he even reached her limit, which ended at roughly half of his jackhammer. He enjoyed the warm wetness of her and shifted his hips slightly side-to-side, which drew a shudder and more moans, and even more cum on his giant dick.

Loki drew back until only the tip of his magnificent monster was still within Amora, pausing for a moment to tease out her excitement, and then drove it home again, just a bit deeper this time, to another long moan and more shaking and flailing, and of course, more cumming. He began pumping steadily and with a gentle ferocity, trying not to hurt her (too much) but still driving his cock a little deeper each time. She came steadily throughout, shuddering and bucking occasionally, and moaning and howling to punctuate her movements.

Loki was thoroughly enjoying plowing her, not to mention her outrageous pleasure, and he started pumping with more energy and force, and Amora let out a long howl, followed by, "Yeeeesssss! Oh Yes! Uunnnhhh! I can't stop cumming..."

Loki's huge cock twitched, and he became harder than he thought possible. He grunted as he starting pounding Amora with vicious glee, and she was moaning endlessly, her cum dripping off his giant balls and puddling on the floor. He thumped and thumped away until he finally hilted, and Amora bucked and shook like she was possessed, her body vibrating with pleasure, her cum washing over his cock like the tide. He kept plowing and she kept cumming, harder and harder, until she was hoarse and could barely move. Finally, Loki pulled out of her and let her catch her breath, stroking his massive dick with both hands as he watched her.

She was a sweaty mess, and yet he had never found her more attractive. His cock twitched again, and he nearly growled, stroking his cock a few more times as he took command of his desire. He rolled her over onto all fours, helping her get into position, and holding her at the waist to steady her, and began punishing her pussy. She howled immediately, and he felt her cum again, and he said with a calm ferocity, "Whose pussy is this?"

Amora was struggling to reply, moaning and grunting and shaking almost uncontrollably, and she barely managed a feeble, "Uunnnhhh..."

Loki laughed, and punished her some more, thumping her brutally, cum pouring down his shaft and balls and drenching the bed and floor. His powerful thighs clapped against her luscious ass rhythmically with a wet slap, over and over, and her arms finally buckled as her head slumped down to the bed, barely muffling her moans. Loki spoke again, a bit more forcefully. "Whose. Pussy. Is. This."

Amora muttered weakly, "yours..."

Loki kept pounding her, but cocked his head to listen. "What was that my dear?"

She managed to gather some strength, and said, "Yours."

"Ah. It seems I have not yet done enough to convince you. Allow me to do better."

Loki's strokes became like thunderclaps as he drove yet deeper within her. She howled and shook violently, and cum poured down his giant dick like a waterfall. Unsatisfied, he climbed onto the bed and pushed her flat on her belly, straddling her, and driving his cock deep with small but powerful thrusts. She groaned and came hard yet again, and managed a barely coherent, "It's your pussy. All yours. Only yours."