Loki's Last Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loki kept pounding and pounding and pounding for a pleasant eternity, and finally, and without any effort on his part, he felt the muscles behind his huge balls spasm. Once, then again, and finally his balls pulled tight to his shaft, and his massive dick erupted into her.

Loki pulled her spectacular ass to his pelvis, fully hilted within her, as deep as he could, as thick cum poured out of him. It flowed and flowed, releasing the pressure he didn't know had been there, since forcing his own release had been his only option until now. It took nearly thirty seconds for his huge balls to empty, and he breathed for a few moments before pulling his titanic cock out of Sif, which was fully limp for the first time since his transformation.

Sif was indeed senseless as he had planned, and he looked over her messy and exhausted form and decided, just like with all of his conquests, she was more beautiful than ever. He looked down at his humungous manhood and knew, despite getting by far the best pussy he had ever had, with a woman that turned him on more than any other, and finally achieving his full release, he would be erect in short order.

Loki walked to the mirror, looking himself over for the first time in weeks, still amazed by what he had become. He had transcended manhood, perhaps even godhood, and his body was the pinnacle of masculinity, if that word even applied to him now.

He glanced over at Sif, and stroked his massive dick absently, thinking of her and Amora and all of his other recent conquests. He had ruined them all as easily as he had defeated Thor's most dangerous enemies, fucking nearly a hundred literal goddesses senseless in only a few weeks, with only Sif even presenting the merest of challenges.

He could feel his cock stiffening already, and smiled. This Loki would never need tricks again.