Loki's Prank

Story Info
Eros watches the aftermath of Loki's pranks.
10k words
4.23
18.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers

First off, thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my stories.

*** This is my submission for the Literotica Valentine's Day Story Contest 2023. ***

I realize I have altered a lot of ancient mythology, especially Greek mythology, in this story. To my Mythology teacher, Mrs. Jenkins, I apologize. I hope you enjoy the story. This story contains many different "scenes" of incest sex--similar in idea as the movie Four Rooms.

All characters depicted having sex are over 18.

My name is Eros. Not Cupid. I am not a fucking chubby baby with wings. In fact, in mortal form, I would more closely resemble one of the Hemsworths. My siblings often wonder if they were in fact demigods. Our father does have proclivities toward mortal women, much to our mother's disdain.

That aside, I need to set something straight before I can really get into this tale. The ancient religions--the Greeks, Norse, Egyptians and even the Hindus and Native Americans (I didn't forget the Romans, but let's be realistic, they merely appropriated the Greeks and bastardized our names)--all got religion correct. More or less. None of them got it completely accurate, but they were on the right path. If only they had the internet and were less inclined to war and turned their aspirations towards the sharing of knowledge.

The biggest errors happened to be our names. Some of our names were changed. Others were omitted and even more were combined. For instance, my brother Loki was omitted by the Greeks and aspects of him were given to my brother Hermes and his son Pan.

I've had a mishap or two over many millennia. I am sure you've heard of shepherds that loved their flock. There was also the debacle that had to be rectified by transporting all of the women affected by my arrows to an island that was named Lesbos.

I knew I was out of my element as I was no hunter. So I went to my sister Artemis for advice. We came up with an idea for a magically imbued bow. With design in hand, we went to Haphaetus to commission the construction of Tragoúdi Kardiás. This bow allowed me to shoot in the general vicinity of soon-to-be lovers and the arrow would strike true. I hadn't had an issue since the founding of the Isle of Lesbos.

Now my brother, Loki, has been in a funk for ages. Not only has his holiday, as he claims, been relegated to little more than childish endeavors, but you mortals have now started honouring me with two holidays with the invention of Sweetest Day. So he has been holding a long simmering, albeit one-sided, feud with me.

I had gone out in the world of mortals unbeknownst to you all this Valentine's Day. I had scouted my targets and fired my quiver of arrows from Tragoúdi Kardiás. In my haste, I never wondered where my arrows landed.

I was relaxing on Mount Olympus with Psyche in my arms as we shared in ambrosia and nectar. It was during this time that I started receiving alerts. (Similar to your own smart devices, which we--the gods--granted your "visionaries" to gain divine knowledge of.) The alerts were frequent and alarming.

I quickly excused myself from the merriment and revelry that was going on to flee back to the mortal realm to assess these dire circumstances.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at a home that had the most recent alert. As I peered inside, I saw two women sitting on a couch. One woman, noticeably older than the other, was an attractive woman in her late 40s or early 50s. She had blonde hair that was starting to gray. She obviously kept herself in shape, probably with yoga or Pilates. Her breasts were on the larger size I'd guess D or DD.

The younger woman, also with blonde hair, looked remarkably like a the elder except in her late 20s or early 30s. Her figure held that of an active and vibrant youth that age had not yet deteriorated. Her breasts weren't as massive as the older woman's so probably a C. She had red puffy eyes from crying. The tears had dried by now, however.

"I don't understand why. I did everything I could, but it wasn't enough!"

"It's not your fault, Kristy. Some people just don't know what they have, had, until it's too late," the mother tried to comfort her daughter. "I hate to see you hurting like this, but just know someday someone will appreciate you and show you how special you are."

The mother was stroking her daughter's arms. The daughter, with her head hung low, sniffled. "I just...ugh...I spent so much time and energy on that...that...I just want to know why!"

The mother pulled her daughter into a hug. I was about to leave figuring these alerts were false alarms, but something had me rooted to the spot. Something seemed off. I felt like something was going to happen, but what it was I had no idea.

The mother stroked her daughter's back. The older woman leaned in. It looked as if she was going to give her daughter a loving kiss on the forehead, but she stopped. The daughter looked up into her mother's eyes. They held the gaze for a breath, for two breaths. And finally, they moved forward into a mutual kiss.

Their hands roamed over each other's backs pulling each other tighter. Breaking away, panting with exertion, "I'm sorry, mom, I don't know..."

"Shh. It's okay," the mother replied, still rubbing her daughter's back soothingly. "I just want you to know how special you are. How much you mean to me. I want you to be happy, that's all."

Her daughter looked at her mother, inquisitively. Seeing her mother's heartfelt emotions plastered on her face, the daughter swooped in and initiated another bout of kissing on the couch. This time, when the daughter pulled away she had a lustful hunger in her eyes.

"Mom, I want to feel loved again. Do you think..."

The mother smiled at her daughter. They were still sitting close together. The older woman's hands moved from her daughter's back to the hem of her shirt. As she started pulling the shirt up, the younger woman instinctively raised her arms above her head.

Once the shirt was discarded, the mother leaned in and kissed her daughter. The daughter wrapped her arms around her mother and pulled her in closer. Their hands were running up and down their bodies. The mother deftly unsnapped her daughter's bra. As soon as the bra loosened, the daughter dropped her arms from her mother's body and let the garment slide off her body.

The daughter quickly started to undo the buttons of her mother's blouse. Her mother started to kiss down her neck, over her collar bones and down to the valley between her daughter's breasts.

"Mom, this is so...is so wrong," the daughter moaned. She, however, made no move to stop her mother's descent as she tugged at the blouse to get it untucked and removed from her mother's body.

The mother pulled free of her daughter, briefly, to help remove the garment and also unfastened her own bra. "I know, sweetie, but I don't care. I still want you."

With her breasts now exposed, the daughter bent and began to suck on her mother's breast while fondling the one she wasn't nursing on. The mother grasped her daughter's head and pulled her tighter. The daughter twisted her mother so she was sitting with her back against the couch and crawled in her lap. Never letting her mouth break free of the breast except to suck on the dry partner.

"Feels so good. Yes, suck my tits. Suck them just like you did when you were little."

With some effort, she pushed her daughter off her breasts. Her daughter looked at her with confusion. Her mother smiled at her, "I think we should take this somewhere a bit more comfortable."

The daughter got off her mother's lap and held out her hand to the sitting mother. The mother took her daughter's hand and was pulled up from the couch. The mother then kissed her daughter before leading her back further into the house.

Being a god, I was able to apparate invisibly into the living room. I followed behind careful not to make a sound. Luckily, with no one else in the house, the two women had left the door to the bedroom wide open. Not that a closed door would be prohibitive of my entry.

The daughter was in the process of swaying her hips to a rhythm in her head. Her mother had already slipped out of her skirt and panties and was lightly caressing her pussy. The daughter had the button to her jeans unsnapped and had slid the zipper down exposing the lace panties underneath before she turned away from her mother.

She looked back over her shoulder to watch her mother as she watched her daughter's ass sway back and forth. With a smile full of pride, the daughter gripped the waist of her jeans and pulled the jeans down as she lowered herself into a crouch.

She then spun around and sat on her ass. Stretching one leg straight out and grabbing the pant leg at her ankle, she pulled her leg free and spread the now naked leg out with her foot flat on the ground and her knee in the air. A wet spot was visible in the crotch of her panties.

She proceeded to duplicate the action with the opposite leg. With the jeans finally off, the daughter looked at her mother intently as she ran a hand over a breast, down her stomach and into her panties. The movement inside her panties left no doubt in either her mother's nor my mind she was fingering herself on the floor.

"Is this what you want, mother? You want my nice, wet pussy?"

"I don't know what's come over me, but God help me, yes!"

The daughter twisted around so she was on her knees. She crawled over to her mother. Upon reaching her, she grasped her mother's hand that was massaging her pussy and pulled it away. She then leaned in and gave a tentative lap at her mother's twat.

She leaned back, "I've never been with another woman before, mother. But, at the moment, all I want is to be with you." She leaned back in and began lapping feverishly at her mother's cunt.

"Yes! Just like that!" The mother gripped the side of her daughter's head as she ground her pussy on her daughter's face.

I couldn't believe the sight before me. Yes, I knew the effect of my arrows on mortals and how quickly the magic worked, but this was not how they were supposed to work. How could something like this happen?

The daughter, having gotten her mother worked up, stood up and peeled her wet panties off exposing her smooth pussy. She then pushed her mother down onto the mattress and started kissing her. She kissed her mother all the way down her body until she got back between her mother's legs.

Her mother, with one leg over her daughter's shoulder, kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples while moaning louder as her daughter's tongue thrashed inside her. Her hips moved up and down as her daughter ate her out. What the daughter lacked in experience with women, she more than made up for with excitement.

In no time at all, the mother crested over the hill and came violently on her daughter's face. Panting like a runner after a marathon, she pushed her daughter from her pussy. The daughter, with juices on her lower face, smirked at her mother before crawling over her body.

She lowered her face and the two women kissed once again with the mother tasting herself on her daughter's tongue. As their tongues dueled in each other's mouths, their hands roamed over their bodies.

Breaking the kiss, "So how was that, mommy?"

"Mommy?"

"Seemed appropriate or, at least, sexier than mother."

"You're right, it does. And fan-fucking-tastic. But it's time I tasted you, Kimmy."

"Mmmmm. I like that," Kimmy said.

She began crawling up the bed. Her mother was kissing her as her body passed over her head. Once Kimmy's kitty was over her mouth, Kimmy looked down at her mother. Desire was plastered on her mother's face. She lowered her cunt to her mother's mouth.

Before Kimmy's twat was seated on her tongue, the mother quickly licked her lips in anticipation. As the mother worked her tongue in her daughter's cunt, Kimmy was rocking and twisting on her face. Her hands running over her body before planting themselves on her breasts.

She stretched her back and looked towards the heavens as she let out a cry of ecstasy. One hand traversed her body and grabbed a fistful of her mother's hair. The other hand was mauling her tits as she ground her pussy on her mother's face.

"Yes, mommy. Taste your little Kimmy. Fuck me with that wonderful tongue!"

The buildup from the couch and the erotic energy that had transpired thus far had Kimmy exploding from her orgasm. She fell off her mother and rolled onto her side. Mother and daughter lay on the bed for a few seconds.

"God, that was amazing, mommy. I never knew sex could be like that. Mark has never once made me feel like that. Not even on our honeymoon."

The mother had shifted up so she was eye-to-eye with her daughter. As she stroked her daughter's hair, "It's been a while, since even before your father passed away, I felt what I felt tonight." She leaned in and kissed her daughter on the forehead.

The two women moved closer together. They held each other; their hands lightly stroking each other. They looked into each other's eyes.

"What happens after tonight, mom?"

"What do you want to happen?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe we discuss this tomorrow?"

With a wicked grin, Kimmy asked, "What are we going to do until then?"

"Well, I guess it depends. Do you want to be my Valentine?"

Rather than answer her with words, Kimmy pulled her mother into yet another tongue-dueling, tonsil-searching kiss.

I had other notifications I had to attend to. I was afraid much of what I was about to witness was going to be just as worrisome. Hopefully, I would be able to get some clues as to what had happened today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made my way to another house somewhere in the north where it was cold with a fresh blanket of snow. The light from the kitchen window attracted me there. Inside, I saw an older man with salt and pepper hair loading the dishwasher. It appeared he had just finished dinner. He wore a shirt and tie with a pair of slacks.

He made his way to the living room. "So you find a movie for us to watch?"

"Yeah. Something called Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," said a young woman seated on a couch.

The bespectacled brunette wore a nice dress and wore her hair in a ponytail. She had small breasts, but was able to show them off adequately with her outfit and whatever lift the bra she wore provided.

"Why'd you make me wear this when it's just the two of us. Hell, we could have just eaten in here like we normally do," the man groaned as he sat down next to the woman.

"But dad," she whined, "it's Valentine's day! And since neither of us had plans I thought it'd be nice to do something different."

"Sure. You know you didn't have to do all this, right?"

"I know," she said as she up to her dad, "But I wanted to show you how much I appreciated you. Plus, I know how much you miss mom..."

"Yeah. I'm sorry I haven't been especially considerate of your feelings lately. It's just...it's been difficult." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders

"I know. It's been painful for me, too. But we have each other." She leaned upwards and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek.

He brushed a strand of hair from her face. "You're too good to me. If you weren't here..."

"What, dad?"

"I'm just grateful I have you." He kissed the top of her head.

She smiled up at her dad. "I love you, dad."

"I love you, too." He sniffled. "Do you mind if I change into something more comfortable for the movie?"

"That's not a bad idea. I might do that as well."

He stood up as she unwrapped herself from him as they headed down the hall. The young woman turned left into the first room as her father continued down the hall.

His daughter, after changing, left her room. She was about to head back to the living room when a loud sob stopped her. She went down the hall towards her dad's room; towards the sob.

The door was partially cracked. As she peaked in, she saw her dad sitting on his bed. He hadn't made much progress changing. He was down to just his boxers.

Alarmed, his daughter ran to him. She knelt down in front of him. "Dad, are you okay?"

Nodding his head, "Yeah. I'm sorry. It's just...sometimes it just hits me hard. That...that she's gone."

"I know," she bowed her head. She had her hands on his knees. "It happens to me, too. But I know she'd want us to be happy."

"I just miss her." He looked down at his daughter. "This is the first Valentine's Day without her." He ran his hands through her hair. "You remind me so much of her. She always made a big deal over Valentine's Day. In fact, she was so sure you were conceived on Valentine's Day she wanted to call you Valentina before settling on Valerie."

"That sounds like mom."

As his hands ran through his daughter's hair, his groin began to respond. The tip of his cock poked through the opening. Strangely, Valerie wasn't perturbed by this. Her father, however, quickly pulled his hands from her hair and covered himself up once he noticed the slip.

Valerie moved her hands to her father's wrists. "Dad, it's fine. It's natural for your body..."

"No, Val, it's not. You're my daughter. I shouldn't...this shouldn't..."

Valerie removed her father's hands from his crotch. "Dad, I want to make you feel better. You do so much for me. Let me make you feel better." She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began stroking him.

"I can't let you do this, sweetie, you're my daughter!" he protested. He pulled her hands off of him.

"I love you, daddy. I want to make you as happy as you've made me. Look at me, daddy, look at these!" she pulled her t-shirt up and tossed it aside, showing her breasts and rock hard nipples. They bounced lightly from her arms' movement when she threw her top across the room. She squeezed her breasts and tugged at her nipples, then pinched them gently with her thumbs and index fingers. Her father's mouth watered at the sight in front of him, but he remained resolute in his decision.

Valerie, with determination on her face, pulled her shorts down and her father's eyes widened to see her shaved pussy. She looked at her dad and held his gaze, silently daring him to stop her. She dipped her middle finger inside her soaked pussy, twirled it around to coat it with her slick juices, and then lifted it up in front of her daddy's face for him to admire.

"Look how wet I am, daddy. All my juices, they're for you, daddy, only you." She then put that finger in front of him and ran her finger along his lips. His mouth opened and she pushed her finger inside. He closed his lips around the finger and began to suck gently.

Her father's face turned pale, his breathing became labored; the knowledge that his daughter wanted him, her pussy wet with desire for him, made his pupils dilated with lust and his cock thickened painfully in response. He pulled his mouth off her digit.

"Val, baby, I can't, we can't....," he pleaded with his daughter helplessly. He stared hungrily at the sight in front of him, but he was still resisting the urge to take his daughter.

"We certainly can, daddy. I want you; I've wanted you for a long time. You've never denied me anything in my whole life, daddy. Please don't deny me now," she pleaded.

She knelt once again at her father's feet. Pulling his boxers down, she wrapped her fingers around his shaft, again, and began pumping his cock. She looked in her father's eyes as she stroked his dick. Her father, closed his eyes as he let his daughter do as she pleased.

nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers