Loki's Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older woman sauntered into the room. She discarded her heels at the foot of the bed as she sat down, but immediately fell backwards looking at the ceiling. "Thanks. So did you get to do anything tonight?"

"Sure, did. I had a huge party, did so much coke, and had," she turned around to look at the sprawled out woman on her bed while counting her fingers, "four people attending to my sexual needs."

"Really? Four?," the woman leaned up on her elbows looking at her sister with an arched eyebrow.

"Yep. One in my ass, one in my pussy, a chick was getting eaten out by the guy I was riding and sucking my tits, and another chick was standing up as I was eating her out." I had to chuckle as she was recounting the video that had been playing on her screen.

"Well, that's only three attending to you. You were attending to someone else."

Thinking about that statement, Natalie nodded, "I suppose you're right, my mistake."

"So what'd you really do?"

"I fixed some dinner and watched some movies. Just a quiet night since all my friends, mom and dad, and you all had Valentine's plans. God, it sucks having my birthday on Valentine's Day. Did you know," she lamented, "Last year, my boyfriend thought he could get by with just getting candy and flowers that he'd get for any Valentine date and save money because my birthday happened to fall on this day?"

Something had caught Alisha's eyes. When Natalie had turned to face her sister, she had inadvertently kicked the vibrator from under the desk where she had dropped it. "Did you at least treat yourself to something for your birthday?"

"I did buy a cupcake for desert."

"That's it?"

"Mmhmm. What else was there for me to do?"

Alisha got off the bed and stalked up to where her sister was sitting. Natalie let out a gulp. Alisha leaned down and picked up the abandoned sex toy. "So why do you have my vibrator, sis?"

"Oh, um, I don't know how that got here."

"Right. You know, I have noticed my toy missing and then miraculously reappearing lately." Alisha reached around her sister and wiggled the mouse and clicked a button bringing up the paused porn video back up.

Natalie bowed her head in her hands trying to hide her embarrassment. Alisha leaned down and lifted her chin to face her. "It's fine. Everyone masturbates. I mean, you know I do," she waved the toy she had in her hand in front of her sister's face. She stood back up and picked up her shoes she had dropped.

She walked to the door with one hand clutching her heels and the other holding the toy her sister had borrowed. She looked back at her sister who hadn't moved. "Come with me. I have a gift for you. Seems like the perfect time to give it to you, while mom and dad are out."

Alisha left the room. Natalie stood up and followed. When Natalie arrived at Alisha's room, Alisha had taken off her sneakers and a package wrapped in silver foil paper with little red hearts and wrapped in red ribbon and a large red bow was on the bed. Natalie looked over inquisitively at Alisha, who just smiled at her and patted the bed on the other side of the package. Natalie padded her way to the bed and sat down as instructed.

When she sat down, Natalie picked up the package and turned it over. "So what did you get me?," she asked as she lightly shook it.

"You have it in your hands, just open it if you want to know."

Natalie, having received permission, began unwrapping her gift. First, by removing the ribbon and placing it on her head. Then, began gingerly peel the wrapping paper from the box. Once the gift was revealed, Natalie looked up at her sister with shock on her face.

"What? Why? I mean, what?," she stammered. In her hand, was a box for rabbit vibrator.

"It's about time you had your own, don't ya think? I mean, this way you can stop sneaking in and using mine."

Natalie made to get off the bed with her gift in hand, but Alisha grabbed her wrist. "I think I need to make it up to you," Natalie looked at Alisha questioningly, "For clam jamming my sister."

"Oh, um, it's fine. I'll just..."

Alisha hadn't released her hold on Natalie's wrist, though. She tugged and Natalie fell back on the bed. She fell on top of Alisha, who wrapped her arms around the younger woman's body. "I get so worked up at work, Nat, but all my options are busy tonight. It turns me on so much when I find my missing vibrator knowing it was just recently in my little sister. God, how I wish you wouldn't clean it so thoroughly so I could taste you off it."

She pulled Natalie towards her and locked her lips on the younger woman. She ran her hands up and down her back down to her ass. Natalie tried to disengage, but her attempts were futile and soon she started reciprocating her sister's affections. They eventually broke apart.

"I want to watch you," Alisha whispers. "Go to the chair over there and put on a show for me."

Natalie looked over in the direction Alisha had motioned. She got up and headed to the desk. Clearing her throat, Alisha called after her, "You'll need this." She waved the vibrator at her sister. Natalie retrieved the toy that was handed to her.

She pulled the armchair over to the foot of the bed and sat down on it. Alisha crawled up to lean up against the headboard of the bed. Natalie closed her eyes as she started roaming her hands over her body. She was quickly getting into her masturbating session with one hand back fondling her breast and the other stimulating herself beneath her shorts.

"Take off your top. Let me see those pretty titties."

Natalie quickly complied with her sister's request. Once her top was off, her hands were back in motion. Natalie was rapidly approaching her orgasm and she had yet to use the toy.

Alisha must have noticed this as well. She called out, "Take off your shorts and use the toy." Alisha, still clothed, was also massaging her breasts, but otherwise was keeping her hands away from her groin.

Natalie stood and dropped her shorts unceremoniously. The vibrator had fallen to the ground so she bent to pick it up. It was evident that all Natalie wanted was to orgasm and had no interest in making a show of it. As she sat back down, she placed her feet on the bed and spread her legs.

She turned the vibrator on and ran it over her breasts and down to her pussy. Her reaction was electric. As soon as she grazed her clit, her ass raised off the chair exposing her pink pussy to her sister's eyes.

The look on Alisha's face was full of unbridled lust. It looked as if it took Alisha her entire willpower to resist pleasing herself.

Natalie's moans were filling the room. She finally plunged the toy deep inside and was thrusting it back and forth. Her hips were moving in the air as she fucked herself with the vibrator. She collapsed back down on the chair as her orgasm overtook her. She curled up as the vibrator softly hummed in her pussy.

Alisha stood from the bed and, without Natalie responding, moved the chair so the back was up against the bed. She then went to the desk and pulled up some files. Soon the room was filled with music. She went back to the young woman and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Huh? What?"

"Sit up; I'm going to give you another gift."

Natalie pulled the toy out of her cunt and turned it off. As she was about to set it aside, Alisha grabbed it from her and licked the juices off while looking at her sister in her eyes. Natalie, with wide eyes, sat up and waited to see what her sister intended to do.

With a sultry grin, Alisha tossed the toy on to the bed and began swaying her hips to the song. She was twisting her body around, running her hands over her body and groping herself to the rhythm of the beat. She reached behind her and unsnapped the dress at her neck. Being a backless dress, this had the front of the dress folded over itself exposing her breasts. She stalked her sister like a predator did its prey. She leaned over her sister her boobs in her face.

"Go on. Touch them, kiss them. It's just us here. No rules about no touching outside of the club."

Spellbound, Natalie did just that. She fondled her sister's breasts as they swayed in front of her. Alisha reciprocated her sister's actions and pulled Natalie towards her so they could make out as they fondled each other's breasts.

Alisha backed away, to which Natalie whimpered at the loss. But she needn't have worried as Alisha spun around, she backed up to her sister and sat in her lap. She started grinding and rotating her hips giving her sister a lap dance. She reached behind herself and found her sister's hands, which she directed back to her breasts.

She leaned back so Natalie's breasts were squished on her back. Natalie's hands got curious and started to drift down her sister's body. When they got to her crotch, Alisha smacked her hand and stood back up. Natalie pouted at this development.

Alisha looked over her shoulder as her hands went to her ass and massaged her cheeks over the dress. Her thumbs hooked in the hem as she wiggled her ass to slip her dress over her hips. She bent at the waist as her dress pooled at her ankles. She picked up one leg and exaggeratedly spread her legs.

It was quite obvious she was used to showing off her body to great success. Still leaning over, she leaned over her extended leg and looked back at Natalie. She ran her hands up over her leg as she stood upright.

Once she stood erect, she spun around facing Natalie fully. She stepped out of her dress and got on her knees. She crawled her way to the chair. Natalie squirmed in anticipation. Once she got to her sister, Alisha licked Natalie's slit.

Natalie thrust her hips in her sister's face. She began mauling her breasts and moaning loudly. Alisha began licking up Natalie's body before straddling her sister and making out with her once again. Alisha gripped her sister's hands as they both groped Natalie's breasts.

Alisha slowly stood up on the chair. Natalie was a quick study. As Alisha ascended, Natalie was kissing and licking her sister's body. Once fully standing, Alisha looked down at her sister, "Take off my panties."

Natalie's hands trembled with excitement as she ran her hands up her legs. She got to the welt of the stockings. "Just the panties, leave the stockings," Alisha admonished. Natalie's hands gripped the waistband of the red lacy panties and slid them down Alisha's legs. Alisha lifted one leg as Natalie slid the panties off. Alisha repeated the process.

Once the panties were off, Alisha put one knee on the back of the chair. She placed her hands on Natalie's head and guided her sister to her crotch. Natalie eagerly began eating her sister out. Alisha, with all the pent of sexual energy from working her stripper schedule and watching her sister get off, was swiftly cumming on her sister's tongue.

When her orgasm subsided, she slid down and sat on Natalie's lap as they began to make out again. Alisha dismounted from her sister. She held out her hand, which Natalie grasped, and pulled her off the chair.

"Get on the bed. I'm not done with you, yet." Alisha went to the desk and turned off the music. She made her way back to the bed, but stopped at the foot of the bed to retrieve the discarded toy once again.

She crawled up the bed with the toy in her hand. She laid down next to Natalie with her head laying on her chest. She turned the vibrator back on and thrust it in her sister's twat. Natalie began moaning once again as her sister pleasured her.

Alisha lowered her head to her sister's breasts so she could start sucking her nipples. Natalie pulled her head securely against her breast. Her other hand gripped the sheets tightly. Natalie was once again cumming hard.

After this last orgasm, Alisha looked into her sister's eyes. "How's your Valentine birthday been so far?"

"Best. Ever."

Alisha leaned over and gave Natalie a quick kiss on the lips. "Well, it's not over, yet. And mom and dad aren't expected back until tomorrow. What ever will we do until then?," Alisha asked with a lecherous grin.

"I think we can figure something out, sis," she replied as she rolled over on top of her sister and started kissing her again.

I looked through my missed notifications. I picked a random alert out of the many that had gone neglected and left the two sisters to their own devices.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost count of how many houses I visited this fateful Valentine's day. I saw all manner of incestual relations. Mothers and daughter, mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, brothers and sisters, sisters and sisters, aunts and nieces, uncles and nieces, even some fathers and sons, and brothers and brothers. Sill I had no clue how this mishap happened and the more I watched the less I felt like I was going to come to any conclusion.

I decided my mission was futile and headed back to Mount Olympus. I made me way to my spacious room where my lover, Psyche, lay. I looked over at my quiver and arrows to see if they had been altered. As I was looking at my quiver of arrows, I noticed something odd. A handful of my arrows were different. The differences were subtle. Unless you were inspecting them closely and next to each other you could tell.

I grabbed the arrows and placed them back in the quiver. I marched towards Hephaetus's forge, but I was unexpectedly stopped. Loki was still in the feasting hall drinking from a chalice.

"So brother, mine, how do ye fare this fine eve?," Loki queried.

I was suspicious merely by his interest in my affairs as he rarely gives two shits about my goings on. "Nothing you need worry about, brother."

"Very well. I just thought perhaps you might need my expertise in these matters."

"What do you know of what is going on?"

"Oh not much. I just know when odd happenings occur. I mean it is my domain is it not?"

"You did this didn't you?," I accused.

"I know not what you mean."

"You just as much admitted it!"

"You haven't been up here all night gloating in your day of revelry so I know something is up. I only offered to aid you, but if it is not needed, I have other things I can occupy myself with."

I knew Loki was behind this, but I wasn't about to make the mistake of letting him see me react to his antics. I headed to see Hephaetus. Arriving at his forge, I saw him hammering away at some project of his.

I laid out my arrows on his workbench pointing out the differences. He tried to deny any tampering, but even I could see the differences that the God of the Forge was forced to come clean.

Broken, Hephaetus admitted, "Loki was behind it. I am sorry, Eros. He tricked me and then blackmailed me with my transgression. He insists that, after this endeavor, I am free of him."

"Oh, Hephaetus, as long as Loki has something on you, you are never free of him."

"I just have to hope he will honour his word."

I left the Forge shaking my head ready to confront my brother. I was seeing red when Artemis stopped me in my path. "Brother, where have you been?"

I recounted my night and what I suspected of our brother.

"So you are going to do what, exactly, when you confront Loki?"

I faltered for a bit. What exactly was I going to do with this information? I hadn't really deduced that. I wasn't Ares, quick to anger nor a warrior. I wasn't Artemis, cold and calculating with a sharp eye. I wasn't Loki, cunning and conniving and able to get back at one who wrongs me.

"I suggest, brother, you head back to Psyche. Enjoy the rest of your night. And, most importantly, don't let our brother get under your skin. That alone will make it that much worse for him. You know how he did this?" I nodded my head. "Then you know how to adapt to his hoax."

Dejectedly, I replied, "But how do I fix this?"

"Sadly, you don't. But fret not, brother. Love is love. Does it really matter how it is shown or to whom?"

That revelation was eye-opening to me. Artemis was correct. I had been so focused as to what happened and trying to fix things I had neglected to view the impact. I had spread love. Sure, it was unconventional, but it was love I saw.

Happy Valentine's Day and remember to love each other!