Lola at Dad's

Story Info
Lola is experiencing thoughts about her dad.
4.3k words
4.26
9.8k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
380 Followers

This a story of fiction. All people are over eighteen.

*

My story is about confusion, lust, and naiveté. My name is Lola; I was living an average, good life. I am a twenty-four-year-old, full-blooded Puerto Rican woman. My mom and dad split up when I was one year old. I have no memories of them ever being together. My mother, Maria, is a nurse and has been for over twenty years while being married to my stepfather, James. My upbringing was normal for a child of broken relationships. I live predominantly with my mom and James and would see my father, Carlos, every other weekend and on holidays.

Growing up, I had no drama from my parents. My mom, James, and my dad were all very consistent in my life. They never missed my school, sporting, or competitive dancing events. I was a competitive dancer throughout my childhood and teen years. My mom and dad used to tell me that having Puerto Rican blood was the reason I won as often as I did. James would encourage me to outwork everyone else. My belief has always been having the three of them supporting me was why I excelled.

After high school, I decided to follow in my mother's footsteps and become a registered nurse. Mom and James agreed to pay my tuition for the four years of college I needed to get my bachelor's degree. My dad agreed to pay my housing costs while in school.

In my freshman year, I met and fell in love with my husband, Rick. Before Rick, I was a virgin. My high school years were busy, and I hadn't dated much. Also, the boys were terrified of my dad. My dad is about five foot ten, a thick Latin man with broken English and a vicious look in his eyes. I never viewed him as scary or intimidating, but most people did find him intimidating. My mom and James did nothing to discourage high school boys from fearing my dad.

Rick and I married in our sophomore year of college. We were happy. My dad never cared for Rick. Luckily, we never had a problem talking to each other, even when we knew we would upset each other. My dad would tell me that Rick was a soft man and call him a "pussy". According to my dad, I married down, and Rick did not deserve a woman who looked like me.

Rick and I are polar opposites. I am five foot two with wide hips, a perfectly round ass to go along with my thick legs, thin waist, and b-cup breasts. I am blessed with jet-black hair and olive-colored skin. Rick, on the other hand, is a white man, six feet tall, with a thin build. Nothing about Rick screams intimidation, but he is a good man.

About a year ago, Rick and I got into a big blowout about an opportunity to work in the region's largest hospital as an ER nurse. This was a big opportunity for some with only one year's experience. Being bilingual and having the reputation of working hard made me such a good candidate that the hospital full-out recruited me for the position. Rick was upset that the hospital had an hour and a half commute each way, and the hours were relentless. Rick is a schoolteacher in the next town, which was barely a fifteen-minute drive. I explained that these opportunities don't always present themselves, and I was taking the job. I was also looking forward to seeing my dad more often because he did not live far from the hospital. Rick begrudgingly accepted my decision.

About six months into the job, I realized that Rick was right. The hours and the drive were exhausting. One night, I fell asleep while driving and hit a guardrail. Rick and I got into a huge argument about my schedule. Once we cooled down, I suggested that I sleep at my dad's place if I thought I was too tired to drive. Rick agreed that this would be a good idea. Rick had never been to my dad's apartment, so he didn't understand that my dad lived in a three-bedroom apartment with his brother, my uncle Pedro, and their roommate Jesus. I made this suggestion to make Rick feel like we won the argument, and I knew he wouldn't make any negative comments about my father because he was terrified of him. I also thought that driving while exhausted was not safe, but I loved my job and was not willing to leave it.

The next day, I dropped my car off at my dad and uncle's auto shop for them to make the repairs. I explained to my dad that I may need to sleep at his house occasionally to avoid crashing my car. Of course, I knew he would be ok with me staying there, but he mentioned that he would have to work on sleeping arrangements for me. My dad informed me my car would not be done today, so I'd probably have to stay at his house tonight. I called Rick to make him aware of the situation. Rick asked me if they could fix it tomorrow, reminding me that today was Friday. I hadn't thought about this dilemma. I had been working so much that I didn't realize it was Friday. I work Saturdays, so it wasn't a big deal for me to stay tonight and tomorrow. I would like to be home on Sunday, I thought. I told Rick I would get back to him, but he should be prepared to be alone tonight and tomorrow.

Work was exhausting, and I couldn't wait to get to my father's. As I walked in, it was obvious to me that my car was not going to be fixed tomorrow. Dad, Pedro, Jesus, and one of their friends were drinking and playing dominoes. I immediately asked where I would be sleeping. My dad told me to sleep in his room. I kissed him on his head and told him I was going to take a shower and go to his room to lie down and watch TV. He responded by telling me he loved me and good night. Luckily, I was able to buy some panties and shorts earlier in the day to wear with one of my dad's t-shirts after my shower.

When I got out of the shower and dressed, I walked by my dad and his friends, who were already feeling the effects of the alcohol they were drinking. I could feel them watching me as I walked by. To my surprise, neither my dad nor my uncle said anything about the behavior. Not only did they not say anything, but I also felt like they were watching as well. I am not going to lie; the attention made me feel attractive. Because I work so much, I do not get a lot of attention. And, according to my mother, I am not worldly. I figured I'd acknowledge the attention, so I told them, "Stop staring at my ass, pigs." I giggled and turned around to glance at them. I noticed my dad was the one looking the hardest. This surprised me. I never viewed my father as a lustful man. I never thought of him as a man like this, only a loving, overprotective dad. I smiled at him out of nervousness and went to his room to go to bed.

When I got into bed, all I could think about was how they were looking at me. The way my dad was staring at me kept going through my head when all I wanted to do was go to sleep. After a while, my exhaustion kicked in, and I fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, I was awoken by my father stumbling around in the dark bedroom. I asked, "Is everything OK?"

My dad responded in his slurred speech, "Yes, Lola. I need to sleep in here. There's no room in the living room. I will sleep on the floor. I need a pillow." He then started pawing around the bed, searching for a pillow. His hands unknowingly grabbed my ass as he lost his balance and fell on the floor.

I jumped up and got out of bed. "Are you OK, Papi?" When I looked down at him, he was lying on the floor laughing hysterically in only his underwear. I told him, "You stupid old man. Let me help you into the bed; you're not sleeping on the floor." We were both laughing. As I reached to grab his hands, I noticed that my dad had really big, calloused hands. I don't know why this was so noticeable to me at this moment, but it was. I got him into the bed, covered him up, and laid down next to him. I hadn't realized until this point how small his bed was. It wasn't a twin-size bed, but it definitely wasn't a queen-size either.

As I was lying there, I kept thinking about my dad's hands. I was trying to figure out why I was so obsessed with them. My husband's hands were soft, and I always thought they were perfect being that way. Until now, I don't think I ever dated or been around a man like my dad. I turned to face him. He was sleeping peacefully. I stared at him with all my curiosity about him. I had never thought of him as a man before tonight. I was tired and decided to roll over with my back to him and fell asleep.

As I fell into a deep sleep, I felt my dad snuggle behind me. He put his hand under my shirt, wrapping it around my waist, with his hand resting on my belly. His crotch was pushed against my ass. We were in a complete spooning position with each other. I could feel his breathing on my neck. All of this caused my mind to race and my vagina to become wet. I also felt mortified by my body's reaction. As I lay there, my mind was thinking, 'What if he wants more? What are you going to do, Lola?' Did I not trust myself? More importantly, did I not trust my father? Why the fuck was I thinking like this?

I couldn't fall back to sleep. I was waiting for my dad to make his next move. I was convinced he was going to try something. I could feel his penis growing behind me. Without looking, I could tell he had a bigger penis than Rick. I started thinking again, 'What are you going to do if he tries anything with you, Lola?' I could feel the blood pumping through his penis through our clothing like it had a heartbeat. Dad suddenly moved, and I thought, 'Here he goes. He is going to try something. What are you going to do, Lola?' My dad rolled over to face the opposite way of me. He did not try anything. I couldn't believe how confused I was. I was thinking how fucked up I was mentally and where did this all come from? I felt like a horrible daughter, thinking my dad would knowingly attempt sexual behaviors with me. Throughout the night I fell in and out of sleep. Every movement in the bed causing a shock to my brain.

Eventually, I woke to get ready for work, realizing I had to wear the same outfit from the day before. When I got out of the shower, I had only brought my bra and panties into the bathroom. I put them on and wrapped a towel around me to make a dash to my dad's bedroom. My belief was no one was awake. As I opened the door, I was startled by my Uncle Pedro standing there waiting to get into the bathroom. Pedro flinched when he saw me standing there in my towel. He whipped his hand out of his boxers, slightly exposing his penis. I quickly said sorry and scurried off to my father's room. Once in the room, I sat on the edge of the bed, trying to catch my breath. My dad seemed to be sound asleep, oblivious to my humiliation. As I stood up to get dressed, looking into a small mirror at my dad's dresser, I could see that he was watching me. I turned around to say good morning, and his eyes were closed. When I turned back to the mirror, his eyes were once again open. I told him, "You do realize I know you are awake, right?"

I heard him laugh. He told me, "Come give Papi a hug." As he held his arms open. I went onto the bed, in my towel, and climbed on top of my dad. He wrapped his arms around me. The blanket was between his body and mine, but I could feel his fully erect penis pressed against my panty-clad mound. This caused my brain to spin again. Instinctively, I sat up. Now, I was on top of my dad in a riding position. The only thing keeping me from being exposed was a towel, bra, and panties. He was looking up at me when his hands moved to my hips, holding me in place. I could feel my sexual tension as I looked down at him in silence. He broke the silence, "Are you staying here tonight? Your car isn't going to be fixed until Monday."

I felt like I was in a trance being on top of him like this. His hands gripping my hips tightly. Causing my vagina to heat and leak from my wetness. I asked, "Do you want me to stay here until my car is fixed, Papi?"

He looked up at me, smiling. He quickly motioned upward, tossing me onto the bed, causing my towel to fall off. He positioned himself on top of me, attempting to tickle my exposed belly. "Of course, I want you to stay." Then he stopped. Now, he was the one positioned between my legs, looking down. The blanket no longer separated us. I could see his fully erect penis being contained in his underwear. We stared at each other for a moment that seemed like an hour. Then he tapped me on my belly, "Go get ready for work before you are late." He got off me as he laid back on the bed with his hands behind his head, watching me get dressed.

As I was leaving, I approached him, leaning over to give him a kiss goodbye, which is our normal way of saying goodbye. He was looking up at me, saying nothing. I leaned in, and instead of kissing him on the cheek, I kissed him on the lips. As I turned to leave, he slapped me in the ass and said, "You shouldn't tease real men."

I turned to look at him, noticing a different look in his eyes. He looked mean. For the first time in my life, I realized why people were intimidated by him. I felt like I took things too far, and this was his way of warning me about this type of behavior. With all of what happened during the night, I didn't consider that my dad would be offended by my actions. Also, my reality is that I did not have any interest in my dad sexually. I was exhausted, and my mind was playing tricks on me, causing my body to react. I told him, "Papi, I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me. I was just joking around. I didn't mean anything." Then I took off for work.

All day, I felt horrible about my behavior. On top of that, I was exhausted from lack of sleep. I wished I could just go home. I wanted to be in my bed and, most importantly, take this sexual frustration out on my husband. I was scheduled to work a double. Which meant I wasn't getting out of here until eleven. With any luck, everyone would be asleep when I got to my father's place. Knowing my dad and uncle, they would be wide awake when I got there, drunk and playing dominoes. Luckily, I didn't have to work on Sunday. So, I could sleep in, I thought.

Before I walked into my dad's apartment, I could hear yelling. When I entered, I realized they were drunk and arguing over a game of dominoes. This is a typical occurrence when men play dominoes and drink. I walked over and kissed my father on his head, telling him, "I'm going to take a shower and go to bed." Asking all of them to try and keep the yelling to a minimum. I grabbed my shorts and another t-shirt from Dad's dresser to bring to the bathroom. I did not have the energy to put panties or a bra on tonight. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. After my shower, I walked by my dad, uncle, and Jesus.

As I was heading toward the bedroom, my dad asked, "Do you want to have a drink with us?"

I told him, "I'm tired. I'm just going to go to bed. Thank you for the invite." Again, I could feel the three of them checking out my ass. I turned around and said, "Please stop staring at my ass. It's rude."

When I got to the bedroom, I got right into bed. I played a game on my phone, waiting for my eyes to get heavy. Then I heard the doorknob being turned. I turned my phone off and closed my eyes. My eyes had adjusted to the dark, so I opened them to see what my drunken father was doing. I assumed he would be sleeping on the couch because his friend left. I watched my dad use the bottom of the bed to balance himself as he stripped off all of his clothes, including his underwear. Then, he sat silently at the bottom of the bed. I was waiting to see what he was doing; I was worried he was going to fall again. He was much more intoxicated than he was last night. I was about to say something when he moved up on the bed. He got under the covers with no clothes on.

He was sitting up at the top of the bed. He appeared to be jerking his penis, looking straight ahead. He could not tell that I was watching what he was doing. I was in complete shock at what he was doing. Finally, I asked, "Is everything OK?"

He flinched. Then instructed me, "Yes, Baby. Everything is OK. Come hug Papi like you did this morning." Then he positioned himself on the bed where he was lying completely flat, pulling me to get on top of him. I knew he had no clothes on, but my saving grace was that I had on shorts. He's drunk and doesn't realize what he's doing, I thought. I lay on top of him as he put his arms around me. I could feel his erect penis as my mound pressed down on it. After a few minutes in this position, I felt him moving his hips. His penis was moving slowly up and down my mound. The friction was causing my vagina to become wet again. I could feel his heavy breathing on my shoulders and neck. I inadvertently let out a moan as I turned my head. My dad stiffened up once he heard this come from me. He turned his head, lightly kissing me on my neck. My body tensed up, my legs squeezed him, and my pelvis jerked up on his dick. Now I could feel his bare cock on the inside of my thigh. This was too close for comfort, so I sat up like I did this morning.

As I looked down at him, I whispered, "No, Papi."

Like this morning, he clenched my hips. Only this time, he guided me back and forth on his dick. I truly wanted to stop. I have no idea why I didn't. I let him rock me back and forth on his dick. I could feel my pussy melting and leaking. I was moaning and caught up in the moment. He said to me, "See, Baby. No fucking, it feels good. Don't it?" Then I felt his hands go into my shorts as he grabbed my ass soundly. I leaned back down, burring my face into his neck. In the moment, I felt like he made a good point. We weren't fucking, and it did feel good.

I no longer needed his guidance as I started grinding back and forth on his dick. His hands were now free to wander. He slid his fingers down the crack of my ass. I was at a fever pitch, and my pussy felt like it was on fire when I felt one of his fingers touch my slit. Again, this caused my body to jerk up. Giving my dad's finger more access than it should have to my pussy. Once again, I felt his dick on the inside of my thigh. Dad pulled my shorts down, exposing my ass. I decided to sit up again, not realizing when I did this that my pussy would be exposed to my dad's shaft. Now my bare, wet pussy was resting completely on my dad's dick.

Once again, he grabbed my hips, guiding me back and forth on his dick. I was moaning, lost in the moment. Dad grabbed my shorts, pulling them further down my thigh. I realized what he was doing but didn't understand what his motive was. Dad then placed his thumb on my clit. Again, I laid down on top of him. With my face buried in his neck and gripping his shoulders, I whispered, "No, Papi. No, no, no."

I felt my dad reach down between us. He whispered, "Relax. It feel good. I promise." He continued to move his hips up as I followed his lead and ground on his shaft, breathing heavily and moaning in his ear. Suddenly, I felt him entering me. Once he had the tip of his dick in me, he clenched my shoulders, pushing me down. Once he was fully in me, he let out a groan. He whispered, "Your pussy feel so good." He started thrusting upward explosively. I was terrified and ashamed of myself at this moment. I also felt like I had no control over the situation. With every thrust, I was losing control.

At this point, I was whimpering, "No, Papi. Take it out of me."

To my surprise, he withdrew himself from me. I felt empty as his dick exited my pussy. He moved from under me as I collapsed down onto my stomach. I thought that he had recovered from his drunken stupor, realizing the mistake he had made. Then he got behind me and pulled my shorts completely off. He clenched my hips, demanding, "On you knees." I instinctively stuck my ass in the air. Once I did this, I felt my father's tongue licking my asshole as he entered a finger in my pussy. These sensations overwhelmed me. I had never had anyone do anything to my asshole, let alone devour it with their tongue.

je71sox
je71sox
380 Followers
12