Lola at Dad's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rocked my hips back and forth as I moaned, preparing to cum. Suddenly, my dad started positioning his cock at my entrance. He drove his dick into me forcefully, grabbing my hips as he slammed me with every thrust. I was loudly screaming, "OH MY GOD PAPI! WHAT THE FUCK, PAPI!" The headboard of the bed was banging off the wall. Finally, my pussy exploded. My legs lost feeling as my body went flat on the bed. My dad did not stop; he continued to slam into me. I had no energy to keep going. I had the explosive orgasm of my entire life. He turned me over, opened my legs, and continued to drive his cock into me. He pulled the t-shirt up, lowering his face, sucking on my tits. Again, I could feel another orgasm building. All I could say was, "Papi! Papi! Papi! Ohhhh, my God Papi!" as I exploded again.

I went weak again. I felt drained physically. Suddenly, I realized my dad was close to finishing. He knelt up as he continued to fuck me. Looking directly into my eyes, knowing how vulnerable and powerless I was. Then he told me, "Get ready. I'm cumming in you pussy!" He thrust his entire cock into me as he exploded. I could feel his cum filling my pussy before I had the chance to beg him not to cum inside of me. Once he came, he pulled out of me and moved upwards on the bed. He was kneeling beside my head as he slapped his dick on my lips. Telling me, "Open you mouth." I did as he told me. He grabbed me by my hair and moved my head up and down on his dick.

After a few minutes, my dad passed out. I got up and put my shorts on. I was disgusted with myself and what I had just done. I needed a shower. When I left the bedroom, Pedro and Jesus were sitting in the living room. They were smiling at me. Pedro said, "Sounds like you two had some fun." I was humiliated. I did not know what to say. Pedro got up as I was walking by them. "No worry. No one know. Maybe next time you sleep in my room? OK?" Jesus started giggling.

I told them both, "Why don't you both go fuck yourselves. You fucking assholes." I got to the bathroom and slammed the door. I don't know what I just did and how to get them or me to forget it ever happened.

12