All Comments on 'Lola Lands The Job'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

That was a fun and hot story. She may not be qualified for the job but she had a lot more to offer. Although I'm not sure how long he could go on without a real secretary to assist him, so she better learn about the real aspects of her job very quickly.

hobie1010hobie1010about 2 years ago
I can see

Multiple chapters ahead, please consider it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But once sex starts it zooms ahead.

Needs much more in the way of preliminaries and foreplay.

Needs dialog about him showing her what he wants to do.

Needs more than suddenly a cock buried in her ass. Needs some playing with it. Touching it. Trying to finger it, but getting rebuffed. Needs dialog about whether she's ever been ass-fucked before. Did she like it? Who did it? When was the last time? Needs dialog about what he wants, with him playing with her pussy ans her ass at the same time until she agrees/begs for his cock in her ass.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her name was Lola, she got her ass fucked, da da da da da da da duh duh duh duh dada dum ..... Loved the story for content and invoking memory of song. Thanks.

rmdoffcrmdoffcabout 2 years ago

It's like a fast version of TheTalkMan's story "How to Get a Job at Fucking" :D

April602April602about 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and could relate to some degree. Work place sex is always hot.

Good job. Feel free to check my stories out or follow me.

April602

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She knows how to get what she wants…hard cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...