Lola Lands The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm wide open for you," Lola said. "Come and taste me."

Alex grabbed a handful of thick black hair and pulled Lola off the couch. He led her back to his desk, bent her over the clean surface, and entered her from behind.

"Ungh," Lola grunted as Alex thrust into her. "I see you're used to just taking what you want. There's nothing in the world you want more than me. Take it. Take me boss, take me."

Alex pushed her head down onto the desk and held it there with one strong hand. He proceeded to thrust into her from behind with full force.

"Ungh," she grunted again. "That's so good. You're fucking me so good. Don't stop fucking me. Don't ever stop fucking me."

Alex was too focused on the sensations running throughout his body to respond. The tight, juicy pussy was driving him crazy, and the round, wide ass he was looking down on was all he ever wanted to see again.

"Go ahead," Lola urged, "fuck that pussy."

"Mmmmm," Alex moaned.

"Fuck me boss. Fuck your secretary."

Alex thrust hard and then stopped with his cock buried deep inside Lola.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Fuck me, boss," Lola answered. "Fuck your hot new secretary."

Lola pushed her ass backward, impaling herself on Alex's shaft. She continued fucking him while he stood still and enjoyed the sensation of her tight pussy squeezing his cock.

"I hope you don't think giving up pussy makes you my secretary. I have no shortage of options when it comes to fucking attractive women."

"So, you're not happily married?"

"I didn't say that. I said I have plenty of options. I did not say that I avail myself of those options."

"What I hear is you saying that I'm irresistible. You can't keep your hands off me. You wanted me so badly you had to have me. You broke your vows, you're in here with your clothes off and your cock is deep inside me while your coworkers are right outside that door."

Lola wiggled her ass and resumed rocking back and forth against Alex's groin. His thick shaft filled her tight pussy, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body with every movement.

Pleasure raced through Alex's body also. The feeling originated in his purple mushroom-shaped cock head, ran the length of his shaft, spread throughout his body, and exploded in his brain. Without thinking he found himself pumping faster and harder into Lola's juicy cunt. Just when he felt that his climax was attainable, he forced himself to prolong the inevitable. It took all his willpower and reserves of self-discipline that he did not realize he possessed just to pause his thrusting for a moment. After forcing himself to remain motionless for a full ten seconds that felt like an eternity, Alex withdrew his pulsing, thrusting shaft from Lola's silken pussy.

"No, don't stop now," Lola pleaded. "I'm almost there."

"Let's go back over there."

Alex took Lola by the hand and led her back to the sofa.

"Get on you hand and knees."

"Whatever you say," Lola answered.

Alex entered her in one swift thrust. His pleasure receptors responded instantly. Alex looked up from the curvaceous, cinnamon colored body bent over in front of him and peered out the window in a desperate attempt to delay his climax.

"Fuck me," Lola pleaded. "Andale', muchacho."

Alex inhaled deeply, counted to thirty, and when he felt his composure returning, he responded.

"Oh, don't worry. We aren't done yet. I'm going to give you the fucking you deserve."

"Less talking," Lola answered, "and more fucking, please."

Alex stepped back for a second, put the tip of his finger in his mouth, and then stepped forward. He placed his cock against the entrance to Lola's pussy and entered her with one swift stroke. He then placed the tip of his moistened finger against her upturned asshole and pushed it inside her.

"Mmmm," Lola moaned. "Fuck me boss. You know it's the sweetest, tightest, juiciest pussy you've ever had in your life."

Alex thrust several his cock into Lola several times, moving back and forth in a steady rhythm. He maintained the tip of his finger in her asshole, neither pushing the digit deeper nor withdrawing from her sphincter. It was just there.

"Ungh. Like that. Just like that. Ungh. Your cock feels so good."

Alex withdrew entirely. He removed the fingertip from Lola's asshole, replaced it with his glistening cock, grasped her hips, and leaned forward. The head of his cock penetrated her sphincter on the first thrust.

"Ungh," Lola grunted.

Alex pulled back and then pushed forward. His cock penetrated another two inches deeper into Lola's asshole.

"No, no, no," Lola cried. "I never said you could fuck me in the ass."

"You want the job, don't you?" Alex asked, as he pushed his cock deeper into Lola's ass.

"Ungh," she grunted "Yes."

"You'll do anything for the job, won't you?"

"Yes. Yes, boss. Yes. I'll do whatever you say if you give me the job."

Alex pushed one more time, burying his cock deep into Lola's tight little asshole.

A wave of pain cascaded over Lola. A tear escaped the corner of her eye and rolled down her check.

"Be gentle," she whispered.

"Of course," Alex answered.

He pulled back until just the tip of his rigid, throbbing cock was still gripped by her tight sphincter, and paused for a second to take in the entirety of the situation. He was standing in front of his floor to ceiling window in his corner office on the top floor of the building overlooking Biscayne Bay. On a clear day--like today--he could see all the way across the Bay to South Beach in the distance. Against this backdrop he looked down and took in the stunning beauty on her hands and knees before him, her round ass jutting into the air, and his cock poised at the entrance to her sweet asshole. She was not as young as the other women in the office he often imagined himself fucking, but she was just as beautiful, more willing, and exceptionally skilled.

Alex smiled, and then resumed pushing his cock in and out of Lola's tight brown asshole.

"Oh yes," Lola groaned. "Fuck my ass, you ass fucking pervert. Fuck it."

Alex gripped her hips with his strong hands and buried his cock balls deep in her ass.

"Mmmmmmm, you love it, don't you, ass fucker. If you hire me you can fuck me anyway you want, any time you want it. You can fuck my ass every day if you want to."

Alex groaned. He tried to hold back, but he found himself increasing the speed and force of his thrusts as the physical sensations he was experiencing overwhelmed his senses.

"My ass is yours," Lola panted. "Your big cock is stretching it so, so, so...much."

Alex did mental gymnastics, imagined spreadsheets, recalled the box score from last night's ball game--anything he could do to distract himself from the exquisite pleasure that he hoped would never end.

"Ungh!" Lola grunted. "Que rico, papi, que rico."

Alex knew his endurance was limited. He was used to lasting as long as he wanted to, but the exquisite tightness of Lola's asshole, combined with her surpassing beauty, had already stripped him of his inhibitions and was demolishing his self-control.

"So good Papi, so good," Lola teased. "I've never been so full in my life. Your cock was made for my ass. Take it Papi, take my ass."

Alex tried to slow his pace, but he was no longer in control of his body. The pleasure receptors in his brain had taken over, rendering the thinking parts of his cerebral cortex powerless. He dug his fingers into Lola's ample hips and thrust for all he was worth, shoving his cock in and out of her asshole with ruthless abandon.

"Oh Papi," she cried. "You're tearing my ass up."

"Ungh," Alex grunted.

"Fuck it Papi, fuck it. Don't stop. Don't ever stop fucking my ass."

Sweat was dripping off Alex's brow. His face flushed and he was panting like a marathon runner in the final mile of a race.

"Give me the job, Papi, and you can fuck me like this every day."

"Ungh, ungh," Alex grunted over and over.

"Every day, Papi, fuck me as much as you want. Any way you want. Anywhere you want. Anytime you want it, I'm yours."

Alex felt his blood boiling. He knew he was close.

"Mmmmmmm," Lola moaned. "Your cock is so good in my ass. Is it good for you?"

"Yes," Alex grunted. "Yes."

"Do you like fucking my ass?"

"Yes," he panted.

"Tell me, Papi, tell me how good it is for you."

"It's good, your ass is so good, so good."

"It can be yours, Papi, anytime you want it. Do you want it?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me you want it."

"Ungh!"

"Tell me Papi, tell me you want it."

"You know I want it."

"Tell me the job is mine."

"Ungh! Mmmmm."

"Tell me Papi, tell me the job is mine. Say it."

"The job," Alex stammered, "is yours."

"Oh Papi, thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Ungh!"

"Fuck me Papi. Fill my ass. Fill it with your sweet cum."

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

"Go ahead, fill me with your cum. Give me all your cum. Give it to me."

"Ungh! Ungh! Here it... I'm... shit...I'm... unghhhhhhhh!"

"Yes, Papi, yes. Fill me. Fill my tight ass. Fill it with your cum."

"Ungh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes."

Alex felt his cock pulsing. A surge of immense pleasure ran from his ball sack to the tip of his cock. He felt his load erupting as he emptied his seed in Lola's ass. He grunted his satisfaction, then rolled off her and collapsed on the couch.

"Thank you, jefe, thank you. You won't be disappointed. I'll be the best secretary you ever had."

Alex looked up and smiled as he tried to catch his breath.

"Be here Monday, 8:00 sharp. Be prepared to work late. And please dress appropriately."

"I'll stay as late as you need me to work."

"Oh, we won't be working. You'll be getting a work out, but it will not have anything to do with any open files."

"I can't wait."

Lola rolled over onto her back. She felt a stream of cum leak out of her asshole and onto the leather sofa beneath her.

"It's a good thing this sofa is leather," she said as she stood up and looked for a box of napkins. "Otherwise, we would be ruining it in less than a week."

"The cleaning lady isn't going to appreciate the mess," Alex said. "I'll have to give her a nice bonus at Christmas, I guess."

"That better be all you give her. The dick is mine."

12