Lola Pt. 02

Story Info
Lola engages in more sexual taboos with Jake.
4.5k words
4.2
3.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola awoke from her slumber, opening her eyes up to the ceiling. Her clitoris pulsed between her lips. She could never feel it before, but it stuck out in her mind like a sore thumb. All of her friends were married women. Why hadn't they told her and warned her about it? It was noticeable now and she hurried to cup her mound, wanting the craving to stop. She only thought about Jake. No other person, man or woman came to her mind this morning. He was rugged, ruthless and across the hall, probably spread out in an attractive sleeping form.

Her impulses hit hard, driving her legs to swing over the small twin bed and tiptoe down the hallway. She opened his door and captured herself with the image she painted. His mouth was agape, nearly drooling while his nostrils fluttered with each breath.

Her fingers traced along the veins in his arms. He worked out alot, maybe too much. That bulky look never appeased her before. Her clit never tingled so hard before. She was almost unaware of her actions as her fingers crossed into her panties and her gaze called him awake.

Jake wasn't stunned and smiled as he lifted her long night dress to peek, "What are you doing, little sister?"

The title sent a wave of excitement into their play. Her step brother was hot, delicately addictive and her eyes widened a bit as he pulled down his boxers.

"You must have seen my dreams," Jake grabbed her hip and roughly handled her onto his lap. Her giggles sounded with excitement and he hushed her with a kiss.

Kissing was something she was warned about in church. It led to other, more dark, dangerously addictive things. She thought nothing of the warning as her hips rolled, tickling her button on his shaft and causing a hot heat that spread across her chest. Another kiss, one more then maybe she could drop it and leave.

His hands positioned over her rear, another sensation that made her stop her kiss to moan. This feeling was all fresh and new but grotesque like a stain in satin.

"Suck my cock," Jake whispered, "I'd lick you but I know you'll wake the house up the way you squeal and squirm."

"Sorry," came her bashful reply.

"It's okay, I know you'll do better for me, won't you?" Jake chuckled, swatting his palm soft across her ass.

Lola scooted down and her head bounced in agreement. Mimicking his seduction last night, she trailed little kisses down his hard stomach keeping her eyes glued to his opened mouth.

"Do it how I taught you. Go slow first. You get so excited and start biting me."

"I hurt you?" Lola asked, dropping her seduction with concern, "I'm sorry if I did."

His palm coasted across her head in a gentle wave, "You're getting better. You're so used to being a good girl. I wanna see that bad girl come out."

Her eyes held a precious need to please and Jake widened his legs for comfort, holding his cock at the base.

"Look how horny you got me, lick it off," he urged, playfully swiping his sticky tip around her pink lips, "That's my good girl. Open your mouth."

Lola rested her hands on his thigh and used her neck to move up and back, taking his shaft slowly into her mouth. When she got to her limit of three inches, she pulled back and focused on the tip of his cock. His face contorted in a sensual manner and his voice rose in a husky note.

"Just like that, baby..."

Her eyes lit up from his praise and her lips tightened around his cockhead, teasing her tongue alongside his ridges. His head flew back in ecstasy and she swooned from her power.

"Uh, Goddamit, girl," He leaned up and grasped the back of her skull and gave a weak attempt to fuck her fresh little mouth. His breathing increased to a thud as her lips tightened.

"Uhh, that's my bad girl, suck that fucking cock baby." Jake sounded in a shock wave above her.

He loved it. He was going crazy for this. His praise was enough to make her ravenous. Lola made no effort to look pretty, instead she lost herself in sucking him. His fingers intertwined in her hair, a loving gesture that conned her to take more.

"I'm going to cum. Uhm, I don't want you to stop, swallow it for me baby."

The thought seemed reasonable and she continued on until his body quivered and he shot his load across her tongue. She did her best to swallow but it wasn't easy and she choked on his thick seed.

"Sh, sh," Jake gathered her in his arms, sweeping his palm across her back, "Are you alright?"

"Mmhm, it was just a lot," she whispered, "Was I too loud?"

"It's okay, you did good." Jake chuckled, "Go make sure they are still asleep and I'll rub your pussy, alright?"

After a peep down the hall, Lola rushed back and settled beside him beneath the covers. His fingers fell in a rhythm across her thigh and she started to squirm.

"You are so sensitive," he remarked with a smile, "Spread your legs across my lap."

It was an awkward position but she did without argument. His roaming tease spread tingles up her spine and lingered along her tanned thighs. The heat rose hotter than the last time. She now knew what to expect from his touches and she could feel the tingles before he reached her hairless mound.

"Did you shave this morning?"

"Last night," she whispered, "After you left."

Their impromptu fling in the bathroom came to mind with him on his knees, lapping his tongue across her clit. He wanted that again and moved down, positioning her up against the pillows. He gave her the one meant for decor, small and misshapen, to hold

"Be quiet okay?" Jake patted her head, "We almost got caught last night. You can bite on this if you have to."

Lola nodded and situated the pillow behind her head. She wanted to see his face. His nose twitched across her mound, an erotic sweep that gave way to her first whimper. It felt like heaven as his lips played over her folds with kisses. Ahs, and subtle signs roamed freely from her mouth as he gently licked and tongued her opening.

Then, it got harder. The pressure, the pleasure, it all was about to burst and her hips greedily popped up and down. The pillow, she bit with passionate bites and hummed heavy through her nose.

"Ummm. Uhn..."

There it came like fluttering pieces of paper scattered over her entire body. Bright rose lights behind her eyes. It wasn't about who was giving her this pleasure anymore, it was only bliss in that limbo moment.

Then came the regret.

Lola scooted up and he followed with long licks at her sticky cunt. His tongue refused to stop even as her thighs clamped around his jaws with a need to escape. He finally pulled back and swiped his tongue over the fresh dew lingering against his mustache.

"I should go," Lola breathed out, holding her hand to her chest, "before they wake up."

"You got me hard again," Jake twitched his cock with the palm of his hand, "If I stick it in-"

"Jake," Lola sighed, "we are just playing around nothing serious. I could get pregnant if..."

"I'm not a young boy, Lola," he explained, falling down to mount her, "I'm a grown ass man, little girl. I know how to pull out," he kissed her cheek, "I'd pull out."

"No," she whispered, lifting from the bed.

"What about a condom?"

"I don't have a condom." Lola said, "Do you?"

"I can go get some. Maybe we can try tonight?"

"I don't know, I don't...." Lola was happy as is and felt a sickness in her gut, "I don't want to, okay?"

"Okay," Jake gave her forehead a kiss but it was too tempting not to push over and kiss her cheek, her chin, that beauty mark positioned perfectly above her lip. He caught her lips in a flutter, his cock teasingly rolling between her wetness.

"Let's try," he whispered, sliding up and back, moisture sweeping across his shaft, "I promise I won't-"

A knock at the door broke their kiss.

"Jake? Are you dressed?" His father sounded from behind the door.

Lola hurried to her feet, pulling her night dress down. Her face was a mask of cowardness as he spoke.

"Yeah, But give me a minute."

"Does Lola happen to be in there with you?" Tim asked with an eye roll, "Her-"

Lola opened the door and without a word of good morning hurried back to her room. Her cheeks burned with humiliation.

"What did you do to her?" Tim growled.

"Nothing, so relax. We were just cuddling, she was just talking about something at her church."

"I'm not going to tell you again. Leave her alone." Tim warned, closing his door.

-

-

Later that night, Tim could hear her whimpers, innocence, nieve mutterings from a precious set of lips. He did not dare turn around toward the couch, afraid he wouldn't be able to turn back toward the television after seeing it. He didn't want to catch them. He couldn't quite handle that responsibility.

His son, Jake was a grown man and could fuck anyone he pleased. All Tim asked was to leave his stepdaughter alone. But what could he say now? She was an adult, although missing experience, and had every right to the freedoms of her desires despite her youthful glow.

With his back against the couch, Jake held his finger tips at the edge of her pot pouring sap across her opening. His other hand wrapped around her leg, keeping it hostage in his grip. She was a squirmer, having received an orgasm only two days ago. The new sensation was fresh in her mind and she loved every bit of his tease.

"Stop moving so much, relax," Jake whispered.

He loved disciplining his 18 year old step sister and sensually growled in her ear, giving her lobe a nibble.

"Stop squirming or I'll stop."

"I'm sorry," she mouthed with a gasp and looked toward the recliner.

"Don't make me punish you," he winked, "keep your eyes on me."

Lola took in his expression one of gentle dominance as he pleasured her. His handsome face was illuminated by the television set, 75 inches of LED lights highlighted their lust.

"Lola," Jake said with an eye roll as her body withered from his rub and her whimpers grew louder in his father's ear.

"You must want my Dad to hear you." Jake chuckled, "he would have a heart attack if knew how juicy this sweet pussy is."

Lola blushed, sitting up from her slumped position to whisper in his ear, "I'm trying to be still and quiet but it feels too good."

"Keep going, please,"

"You're being an extra bad girl tonight, huh?"

Nodding, Lola hid a giggle by biting her lip. She led his fingers back to her honey pot and he gave a swirl up and down. Her mouth dropped before closing to hmm her thrill.

"Sh..." he urged, taking a glance at his father's side frame.

His finger continued toying her needs and she fell down into the cushions.

"Lola, be still, little girl." He chuckled, pulling at her arms to come to his side.

His fingers found its place back into her panties and she tried to be still. But the tingles were tingling up her spine and treading her thighs to quiver. He stopped his play to stare at her awed expression.

"Keep-"

"Hold it, I don't want you to cum yet."

Lola was dominated in his control, unable to contest the flames arising. She was hot as sin as her chest heaved behind her dress. He touched again this time manipulating her soft button with a vigorous rub. She took no caution to her noise and another whimpering moan sounded sweet in her step-father's ear.

Tim cleared his throat and shifted up on his recliner, which sat in high importance beside his wife's chair, in the middle of their living room. He was unusually uncomfortable tonight with his children behind him on the couch, touching, rubbing, teasing into the taboo. His imagination went wild. He could only dream of what was going on behind his back.

It was too difficult to process but after another whimper, he spoke up, keeping his eyes on the TV, "Lola, your mama will soon be out of Bible Study shortly. You ought to text her and tell her what you want for supper."

"Um, um... I'm not.... Uoh.."

Jake rubbed harder, blocking her thoughts.

"What was that?" Tim asked, peeping an eye over rather than looking.

"I.. umm, I'm not hungry, right, ah, mmm."

Jake recognized that his father knew. He was sure he had heard the sweet sounds his stepdaughter produced and just why she couldn't form a complete sentence.

"Call her now. It's almost seven," Tim said with more authority.

"She's your wife, Dad. Just tell her what you want to eat, man." Jake sounded in her defense, easing the tension that puddled slimy from her opening.

Instead of giving her raw clit a break, she switched her full hips around for more. Her eyes darted toward her father as she hurried up and back to feel the hot pleasure she craved.

Tim needed an excuse to turn around and his son's slight disrespect was enough. He turned, wanting to witness it all, but that damned blanket spread across her lap gave security to what he knew was happening.

"It-It's um," Tim cleared his throat, "It's Lola's turn to choose," he informed his son, "We take turns on Wednesday nights. Bible study nights."

Tim eyed the cover with a tongue sweep across his lip. Her eyes widened toward the TV while her torso shook with need. He watched her jiggling bust for a moment.

Lola took it; he knew nothing of what was happening. But he knew. He knew her little pussy was gushing from his son's control. It was wrong what they were doing but it sent adrenaline surging through his loins.

"W-what do you want to eat, Jake?" Tim asked, hinting at his annoyance while keeping his eyes perched upon her lap, "Since you're here this week, you can join in on our rotation."

Jake shrugged, "Not very hungry.... for food," he smiled toward Lola who giggled.

"Come on," he snapped his fingers, "give me some ideas, guys."

"Pizza I guess," he gave his father a smirk, "Turn around, you're going to miss the movie."

Tim turned and rubbed his shaved jaw from the embarrassment. His eyes had been glued to the movements beneath that damn blanket. A light purple mesh that concealed the raunchy tempo he was sure Jake was giving.

"Mmm," came another slow moan.

Tim placed his hand on his lap, hiding his bulge from the characters on the Television screen. Scrolling through his contacts, he called his wife and spoke a minute or two before pausing to hear the sweet sounds of Lola.

"Is Lola feeling any better?" Olive asked with concern, "Pastor Paul said she must be out cold if she missed a Bible study meeting." her laugher faded, "I hope she's alright. Is she alright?"

"Mmmhm," Tim replied with an eye roll she couldn't see, "Her and Jake are watching a movie with me. Bonding, like you wanted."

"Oh! Goodness. You don't know how much I've wanted to hear that, babe. Uh, my prayers...." Oh cue with her speaking, he swore he heard a curse from their once saintly daughter.

He took a glance back. Just a glance, he promised himself. What he saw made his head swivel over more and his mouth dropped in awe.

Olive continued in a distant fade, ".... Christmas is around the corner, and ugh, having my family all together will be the ultimate gift."

Tim gave a small mumble as his eyes centered on Lola laid back with her legs propped on Jake's shoulders. His son looked in heaven with his face buried between her thighs.

"Mmm," Lola bucked, "Ooh, shit, ou, shit," came her low curses. She leaned up and held his head in her hands until a giggle escaped. Jake lifted and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Do you love tasting yourself?"

Lola giggled again, bashfully nodding her reply.

Tim was amazed. Could they not see him or simply didn't care? He wondered, but couldn't break his eyes away.

"Babe? Hello, Tim?" Olive spoke into his ear and he shook off his shock.

"Uh, mmmhmm, Yeah, Yeah. I'm. Sorry, This movie was getting good to me, baby, It's whatever you want. Two pies from The Bakery should feed us all, Lola said she wasn't hungry."

"Aw, my poor baby."

Tim turned back and received a full view of his step daughter's ass in a pair of white cotton panties. Jake had rode her dress up around her hips, kneading her flesh through the thin fabric. Unaware of Tim's watch, she hurried to dry hump in his lap. He could hear the soft flesh sounds of their lips colliding in hot kisses..

"Tim?"

"Yea?"

"Can you put her on the phone," Olive giggled, "I may have to check out this movie you're watching. I hope it's not too racy. Of course it can't be if Lola is watching."

"LOLA!" Tim cursed his decision to be loud but their actions were making him heated, "Your Mama wants to speak to you."

Clumsily, Lola descended with a giggle and Jake gave her ass a pop. She grabbed his phone and held it to her ear. Her face was that of pure innocence but her dress was half bunched with part of her hem stuck into her panties. Tim wondered why she would act this way in front of him. He turned back with a scowl painting his face and aimed at his son.

*

*

"It's got to stop, Jake. I'm serious about Olive and if she ever found out...."

"Her daughter is horny, was probably horny before I got here. She's going to fuck eventually. Why not let it be someone who will take their time and please her."

"Jake," Tim pointed, "Have some respect. She's your little sister. If you hurt her-"

"I'm not hurting her, Dad, come on. You saw how horned up she was. I don't even try to do anything, she comes to me. Sneaks in my bed and-"

"Hush," Tim grunted.

"Relax, Dad. She likes the attention." Jake was content with a smile that faded as his father's frown deepened, "I won't fuck her, okay? Are you happy? We just like fooling around."

Inside of Lola's room, her knees burned on the carpeted floor, perhaps a heat from the slight guilt she felt. She held her mother's right hand while her left brushed over her shoulder.

Their prayer was lengthy, there was so much to say. Olive was blessed by Him.

Lola, she just wanted something more.

"Amen," Olive whispered.

"Amen." Lola nodded and lifted to her feet with a smile "Can I stay up and watch movies with Jake tonight?"

"Of course," she chuckled and gave her cheek a pinch, "I am glad you're feeling better."

"Just a stomach bug," Lola rolled her palm across her flat tummy to calm the butterflies flying.

"I am glad you and Jake are getting along now. I wish I had the love you two have formed in such a short time. I've known your Uncle Jerry for 40 years and he treats me like a stranger when we see each other."

"It's nice having a big brother," Lola nodded, "Me and Jake are getting along great."

Olive gave a joyful sigh of relief that brought her shoulders up and back, "Thank the Lord."

"Thank the Lord," Lola repeated with a tight smile.

Her guilt ran away with her judgments. In a way, she was still saved; they had not had sex. They had merely kissed and hugged, cuddled, then sometimes, slurped, licked and tongued, but no real sex. Sex, it was the thing that mattered the most and could make or break a young girl's spirit.

Lola wasn't a sinner or a harlot, she was a girl in lust, teasing her natural desires without breaking the rules. And safe enough in her own home.

Back on the couch with Olive in front beside his father, Jake didn't make a move. He sat stoic with his hands at his side. This affair wouldn't be his decision anymore. He was going to allow Lola to be his gateway.

And she was.

Lola rested her head on his shoulder and curled her hand into his sweatpants. She found his cock hard and leaking from her touch. Stroking it, she could feel his breathing increase. She gave a giggle when it jumped and frowned when Olive turned around.

"You two look comfy," she smiled, and reached to grasp her husband's hand.

Keeping his eyes on the TV, Tim kept an ear open to their background noise, praying like hell, they were not bold enough to pull their stunt.

He was wrong.

Lola made a quiet effort to provide some spit on her palm before rubbing it into his shaft. Jake didn't make a sound, governing his liking with controlled facial expressions while his eyes stayed glued to the side silhouette of his step mother.

12