Lola Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were getting heavy by the minute. They closed twice while her head leaned to the side and her hand went limp in his father's hold.

The teasing hand job was nothing he could fight. She wanted it. His cock wanted it. Despite his better judgment, he pulled back the blanket and grabbed the back of her skull.

"Quietly," came his warning and she fell down to pluck his tip into her mouth.

Sweet, clean, slightly salty fluid came across her tongue and painted it in a savory flavor. She wanted to go wild without governing on his long shaft but settled on his order to be quiet. Keeping a few inches between her lips, she suckled his top half, slowly bobbing down for more.

"Mm," Jake twitched when her fingers rubbed along his veins.

Keeping his eyes on his stepmother's curls sweeping down the large recliner, he bucked up for more. Those lifeless curls were unmoving and letting him know she was out cold and her daughter belonged to him.

Jake slowly pushed her head down, filling her innocent mouth with corruption until a cry sounded with her cough.

Olive jolted awake and turned to find Lola beaming toward the screen, her chin wet and lips shining with pre cum gloss.

"You okay, honey?"

"Mmhmm."

"She's fine, babe," Tim said, adjusting himself in his seat. He patted her hand and smiled, craving a peek behind him.

"Honey, I don't mean to be a bore but this movie is putting me to sleep." Olive took a slow push up and stood to her feet and gave her husband a kiss on the cheek, "I'll be waiting," she winked.

Wednesday nights were the night he received sex, as well as Fridays, and Saturdays, but Sunday was no such luck. Tim kept his hands positioned on the arms of the chair and waited for the next sounds. They came quickly after her departure and sounded wet and sloppy in his ear. His son was now the culprit of moans. His grunts sounded in sync with her moist gurgle.

Tim turned around. He had to, it was his house goddammit, and his couch, and his children at play. The moment he did, he regretted it, coming face to face with his son. He averted his eyes down and watched his daughter slurp at cock, producing popping noises with her lips before peppering kisses across his tip.

"I told you to stop," Tim said, swallowing up his liking and the many conflicting emotions.

"I can't help it," Jake chuckled and brushed his fingers over her cheek, "She loves sucking my dick."

Lola opened her eyes and flinched, pulling up to find Tim staring at her.

"You don't mind if Daddy watches, do you?" Jake asked, sugar dripping in his tone.

Gulping up her spit, she shook her head feeling dirty from his watch, "I'm sorry..." Her guilty eyes darted toward the floor in search of something to distract her nervousness.

"He's cool," Jake urged with a stroke against her wet chin, "You were doing so good. Tell my Dad how much you've improved."

Lola was ashamed, sweating bullets of guilt that sheened her upper lip. Her eyes drifted toward Jake as he cupped her chin and pulled her in for a kiss. Her eyes examined her father's darken expression while fluttering her lips for a gentle kiss.

"Come here," Jake smiled and lifted her onto his lap, "Daddy isn't going to tell on us."

Tim found himself in too deep and shook his head to provide a solace to her fears. He watched on as Jake settled her knees apart and flipped her long night shirt up. Pale pink panties she had reserved for Jake's eyes only came to his view with a wet spot soaked into the seam. She was hot and bothered before but nervous and tense now on his watch.

"Daddy wants to see you squirm," Jake whispered the disgusting notion across her ear turning it to tingling delight, "You'll let him watch. He won't tell."

Tim knew his son to be a charmer but he had doubted his true potential. With his daughter wrapped in his arms, Jake enticed a scenario Tim thought was only possible in pornos. No real family indulged in these things, right?

His hand went down as Jake's merged into her panties. He attended less on his son's actions and more of the contorted features Lola made and the soft curls that spread spicy across her shoulders. She wasn't the same little girl he was usually annoyed by, now she was a woman who was bouncing against his son's fingers and clawing at his arm.

"Mmhmm, mmhmm..."

"I want you to cum hard for Daddy, let him see how bad you can be."

Her breaths came in pants and huffs while her thighs wiggled in preparation, "Um, I'm a bad girl," she whimpered out, pressing her head against his chest.

Tim palmed his shaft, kneading the short pole with a need to release despite a beautiful woman in his bed. Jake was playing her clit like a fiddle and his cock like a drum in their passionate symphony. His grunts came in hushed breaths which entirely stunned his heart. An erotic tingle pulled at his nut sack and he spread his seed out across his left palm.

Tim's guilty clarity came but went unnoticed by the two. Lola rested back on his chest, eyes rolling to whites as her orgasm hit like a ton of bricks, shattering her hair from side to side. She was looking straight at him as her chest heaved. What had she done? Jake's kisses across her cheek helped heal the wound and his body swayed her from side to side.

"That's my good girl," Jake said, winking at his father who was hurrying toward the hallway.

TBC.

12