Lola’s Graduation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse gulped hard, desperate to keep himself from moving or speaking.

"I'm impressed," I whispered. "So well behaved."

I really did admire his self-control, yet it also made me pity him. Here was a man, ostensibly in the prime of his life, who had a beautiful, fertile young woman nearly naked before him, literally within his grasp. If Jesse had simply reached out his hands, he could have grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him.

There were no restraints that prevented him from claiming me, no other men who could stand in his way. Yet instead of acting on his instincts, he simply sat there, speechless and motionless, working with every ounce of his strength to suppress the very urges that defined him as a man. It must have been agony for him, yet he endured it because I told him to. It was impressive and intoxicating, pathetic and erotic all at the same time.

"You want to see the front, don't you?" I purred.

He nodded slowly, deliberately. Every movement was a fight to maintain his composure.

I turned towards him, arching my back and curling an arm up and over my shoulder, striking a seductive, vulnerable pose.

"Do you like what you see?" I mewled.

The front of the teddy was composed entirely of transparent black lace that hugged the curves of my torso from the hips on up. At my chest, a built-in bra pushed my ripe, heaving breasts together, forming a deep ravine of delectable cleavage.

Jesse had never seen my tits before in all their glory. As he worked to remain still, his eyes practically bulged out of their sockets, drinking me in as he seared this scene into his memory.

Bracing one hand on each of the armrests, I leaned forward, pushing my tits so close to his face that they filled his field of vision. I was practically on top of him now, yet a thin pocket of air remained between us, as if we were separated by a one-inch forcefield.

"You want to suck them, don't you?" I whispered, letting them sway gently in front of his face. "They look so fucking soft, don't they?"

He nodded his head, and the tip of his nose just barely grazed the soft valley between my tits. I pushed off the armrests, recoiling away from him.

"Oh, baby, no," I chided him, putting my hands on my hips. "You didn't think I was going to let you touch them yet, did you?"

That pained, guttural noise vibrated out of Jesse again as he pleaded silently with his eyes.

"I told you that you could watch," I said disapprovingly. I reached down and picked the nightshirt up off the floor. "If you're going to get greedy, then I'm just going to get dressed."

He shook his head, imploring me not to stop.

I stuck my arm out, letting the nightshirt dangle between us.

"I'll give you one more chance," I said sternly. "But if you can't sit quietly like a good boy, then you're going to have to leave before I finish."

He nodded. Sweat was literally beading on his forehead.

"So do you want to watch me?" I mused, twisting the nightshirt idly as I spoke. "Are you sure that's all you want?"

He nodded, breathing heavily, still as stone.

"Okay," I smiled, letting the nightshirt fall to the floor once more. Then, I knelt down and spread the shirt out, carefully smoothing it out flat against the carpet.

"Be right back," I said, winking at Jesse. I padded softly across the room, and then pulled something out from behind my pillow.

"Jesse, I want you to meet someone very special to me," I smiled, lifting my hand. "Baby, this is Bull."

In my hand was a bright pink vibrator, 7" inches long and wrapped with raised, veiny ridges to look like a cock. As I held it aloft, an anxious look crept onto Jesse's face.

"Aww, baby," I giggled. "Are you intimidated by Bull?"

He shook his head no.

"It's okay if you are. Honestly, most average guys can't compete with Bull," I said, gazing lovingly at the vibrator. "Actually, do you want to know a secret?"

Jesse nodded.

"The truth is," I said, mischievously biting my lip. "Back before a friend told me about Bull, I used to be kind of a slut. But now, it's easier for me to control my urges, because Bull meets most of my needs."

I turned to look at Jesse.

"Isn't that good, baby?" I cooed. "Aren't you glad that Bull is part of my life now?"

Slowly, uncertainly, Jesse nodded his head.

"I know Bull takes some getting used to, but I think I know what might help." I grinned. "Do you want to watch me play with Bull?"

Jesse nodded again, a bit more eagerly now.

I took a pillow off my bed and set it down on the floor next to the the nightshirt. Then, I sat down on the nightshirt, propping myself up against the pillow.

Now, I was facing Jesse, splayed out on the floor in front of him wearing nothing but a tiny lace teddy and a pair of black Louboutins. I was just a few feet away from him, my legs spread wide in anticipation, my body exposed and vulnerable and primed to receive, yet he remained motionless, glued stoically to the chair.

"If I let you watch, then you have to behave," I reminded him. "If you lose control, then you'll have to leave so Bull and I can finish up alone."

He nodded, accepting the terms, his body still rigid with tension as he waited for the show to begin.

"Okay," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Here we go."

I flicked a switch at the base of the vibrator and its gentle, insistent hum instantly filled the room. Slowly, I guided the tip between my legs, softly pressing it against my clit.

"Ohhhhhhh god," I moaned, my voice instantly going up an octave. "I need this so bad, baby."

I began moving the vibrator against my clit in small, tight circles, varying the pressure and the angle, urging the warmth growing between my legs to spread throughout my body.

"Fuck, baby, it's so good," I cried, biting my lip. "Bull knows what my body needs."

As my clit began to throb, I reached up with my free hand, pawing lewdly at my left breast, squeezing and pulling my engorged nipple through the thin lace fabric.

"I get so, SO fucking wet for Bull," I moaned, looking up at Jesse. "Baby, I'm... I'm fucking dripping..."

It was true. The tiny strip of fabric between my legs had soaked through, and I could feel the dampness spreading through the nightshirt beneath me.

Despite his efforts to remain still, I could see the effect that my show was having on Jesse. His chest was rising and falling rapidly, and a wet spot had formed at the top of the tent in Jesse's jeans.

"You like--uhhhhh--you like watching me, don't you?" I moaned. "Watching what... what Bull does to me..."

Jesse nodded.

"It--you're... ohhhh fuck--you're fucking hard, aren't you?"

He nodded again, licking his lips. Beads of sweat were rolling down his brow, which was furrowed in furious concentration.

"Ohhhh god, ohhhh--you're being--such a--such a good boy," I moaned, gasping for breath as waves of sensation roiled me. "You're just... just sitting and--and w--watching me with Bull..."

I could feel an orgasm building inside me, but I wasn't ready to let go yet. There was something else I needed to do first.

"I--uhhhhhhn--I need to get filled, baby," I panted, an animal urgency in my voice. "Will you--uhhhh--do you want to... to watch Bull fuck me?"

Jesse nodded again, still frozen to his seat by the spell my rules had cast over him.

"Ohhhh godddd yesssss," I cried, reaching between my legs and pushing the strip of fabric to one side, revealing the swollen, glistening folds of my aching pussy. "Just--just sit there, baby, and... and w--watch while Bull fucks your girlfriend..."

As Jesse looked on from a few feet away, I switched the vibrator off so that I could use it as a dildo. Then, I pressed the tip against the folds and my pussy and began to slide it inside me.

"OHHHH GODDDDDDD," I moaned. "OHHHHH FUUUUUUCK--"

As I pushed, the vibrator disappeared inside me, it's ridges massaging the walls of my pussy as it burrowed deeper and deeper into me.

"OHH FUCK, Jesse," I cried, my voice loaded with the raw emotion. "Bull--Bull's fucking your girlfriend, baby... Bull's fucking me SO good..."

I was moving with the vibrator in rhythm now, bucking my hips as it slipped in and out of my wet, velvety hole.

"You're just--uhhhn--you're WATCHING... uhhhhhhhn... you're watching Bull fuck--fuck your girlfriend..."

Jesse was fidgeting in his seat now, restless, the last vestiges of his composure finally coming undone as I bucked and moaned, writhing about on the floor in front of him.

"You wish," I moaned, "You wish--wish it was you, baby, but... it's--ohhhhhh goddd--it's NOT..."

Suddenly, Jesse stood up, fumbling with the buckle on his pants.

"NO!" I screamed, real indignation in my voice. "Don't you--don't you fucking DARE..."

"I'm sorry!" Jesse cried, yanking down his pants and reaching into his boxers. "I--I need to!"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled, my orgasm close at hand. "Don't speak--don't talk to me... while I'm with Bull..."

"DON'T STOP," he moaned wildly, his voice hoarse with pent up desire. He slumped back into the chair as he stroked himself. "PLEASE don't stop!"

Jesse had freed his cock from inside his boxers and was pumping it furiously with his fist.

"Sit down and... and fucking WATCH," I cried, arching my back as the vibrator slid into me. "This... this is Bull's pussy..."

"Oh, Jesus," Jesse moaned. "Ohhh Jesus Christ..."

"OHHHHHhhh--ohhh, Bull," I cried, feeling the wave beginning to crest inside me. "He's jacking off... he's jacking off to us..."

"Ohhhh godddd," Jesse moaned, his head tilting back.

"Fuck, Bull, I'm--I'm gonna cum," I squealed. "Make him... make him watch--"

I began to spasm uncontrollably, thrashing about on the ground, the vibrator buried inside me as my nervous system convulsed with pleasure.

"HNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOHHHH GODDDDD!" I screamed, closing my eyes. "BULL--BULL--nnnnnnNNNNNGG--"

My entire world went black as orgasmic fireworks erupted throughout my body.

"Fuck--LOLA, FUCK--" I heard Jesse cry.

"I'm Bull's bitch," I moaned softly, riding the waves of ecstasy rolling over me. "I'm Bull's fucking slut..."

Finally, after several seconds passed, I opened my eyes. Jesse was next to me, looking down as he zipped up his pants.

"Did you--" I panted, still catching my breath. "Did you cum?"

"Lola, I--I really tried," he said sheepishly, glancing down at the sticky mess he had left on the floor beside me. "But I couldn't stop myself..."

"You liked it, didn't you?" I said, a tiny smile forming on my face. "Watching me like that."

"I've never done anything like that before," he said, clearly relieved that I wasn't mad at him for losing control. "Have you?"

"Have I what?" I said, sliding the vibrator out of my pussy.

"Done... this," he said, gesturing at the scene which had just played out. "With other boyfriends."

"Jesse," I said, sitting up. "Can I be totally honest with you?"

"Sure," he said, suddenly anxious.

"I like to... tease," I said, looking up at him. "I like the--the feeling of... turning you on. It makes me feel powerful to see how bad I can make you want me. It makes me feel like... like I'm in control. It turns me on to see how far I can push you."

"Okay..." he murmured, still delirious from his own orgasm.

"And sometimes," I continued. "Sometimes what really turns me on is..."

"What?" he said.

"I dunno if I should tell you yet," I whispered, turning away.

"No, c'mon," he said, zipping his pants back up. "After everything we just did... what?"

"Sometimes... it might turn me on to--to--"

"Just say it," Jesse implored.

"To tease other guys," I whispered. "In front of you."

"Lola," Jesse furrowed his brow.

"Wouldn't it turn you on, though?" I said, standing up next to him. "Wouldn't it be hot to... to know that another guy wants me? Wouldn't that make you feel powerful, too?"

"Lola, that's not really--"

"Just imagine," I cut him off, lightly touching his chest. "Imagine watching another guy try to fuck your girlfriend, but knowing that he can't. It's kind of hot, right?"

"I don't know about that," he said, looking away.

"You didn't know about tonight, either," I smiled, looking down at the smear of cum Jesse had spilled on the floor. "And now we know you liked it. A lot."

"Lola, why are we talking about this right now?" Jesse said. "This was really hot, but... we haven't even had sex yet, and I... I don't know how much longer I can wait."

"Don't rush me, Jesse," I replied, crossing my arms. "Tonight was supposed to be a reward for being patient, but if you're going to start pressuring me for sex, then you're just like every other guy."

"Okay, okay," he relented. "It just feels like we're skipping some steps, that's all."

"If teasing makes you that uncomfortable," I said, turning away from him. "Then I guess I just can't share that part of myself with you."

"I didn't say that," he said, sounding apologetic. "It's just a lot to think about, okay?"

"Then think about it on your way home," I shrugged, reaching down to pick up the vibrator. "I need to take a shower."

...

Jesse worked as a software engineer at an early stage startup, so about a week after our game of Queen's Guard, he invited me to come to a happy hour at his co-working space. The event was ostensibly a networking event, and it was being sponsored by one of the other tenants, another software startup that had just secured a large funding round.

Tennis practice had run long, so I was running late and hadn't had a chance to dress up to my usual going-out standards. Still, I knew I looked good: my hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, and I was wearing an old Sex Pistols t-shirt that I had cropped at the bottom to show off my flat, toned stomach and at the top so that the neck was open almost to my shoulders.

The shirt didn't show any of my cleavage, but you could see both of my bra straps descending down past my collarbone like two thin, black lines that pointed towards the promised land. And if your eyes followed those lines, the shirt rewarded you by being extremely snug around my chest, hugging my large, full breasts almost like body paint.

And if your eyes somehow managed to make it past my tits and my midriff, I had on a pair of vintage jeans that I had cut into mid-thigh Daisy Dukes. Because the truth is, with the right body, all you really need to look good is some old clothes and a pair of scissors.

But even though I'd practically thrown my look together, I was still running late, so by the time I arrived it was obvious that Jesse was already a few drinks in.

"It's not even real tech," I heard him grumbling as I walked in. "They act like it's cutting edge, but it's just a SalesForce plugin at best, you know?"

"Hi," I said, sidling up next to him. "Are you going to introduce me?"

"Ohh, babe, you're here!" he said loudly, wrapping his arm around me. "Ravi, this is my girlfriend, Lola. Ravi is the backend engineer I told you, remember?"

"Yeah, maybe," I said, shrugging him off. "How much have you had to drink?"

"I dunno," he said, smiling stupidly at Ravi. "It's free, right? If those assholes want to waste their VC money buying me beer, who am I to judge?"

Ravi laughed. I did not.

"Well, since you didn't offer to get me a drink, I'll get one myself," I said, stepping away. "Nice to meet you, Ravi."

"Babe, wait--" he said, rushing to put his drink down.

"No, no, it's fine," I said, putting my hands up. "You can hang out with Ravi, but this is a networking event, so I'm going to network."

I walked over to the bar and grabbed a beer from the cooler.

"Are you old enough to drink that?" I heard a gruff voice behind me say. "Let's see some ID, young lady."

I turned around and saw a tall, blond guy with short, wavy hair and a flat, wide chest standing behind me. Based on all the angles in his jawline, he looked to be in his late-20s, but in LA, he could easily have been a guy in his mid-30s who spent every free moment staying fit.

"I'm just kidding," he said, cracking a bright, white smile. "But also not really, because we did pay for those, and if our VC finds out that we spent his money buying beer for college girls, I'm gonna have some serious explaining to do."

"Well," I said, twisting the top off of the bottle. "I'm a college girl, but lucky for you, I'm of legal age."

"Legal for what?" he said, giving me a little push. "Just kidding, kidding... man, I might get myself in trouble here."

"You really might," I said, taking a swig. He wasn't a hulking giant like some of the guys I'd been with, but his shoulders were wide, and the cut of his stylish, short-sleeve button down tapered nicely around his long, lean torso.

"So, you're in college, huh," he said, reaching for a beer himself. "Does that mean that you're interning with someone here, or you're looking for a job...?"

"Maybe I just like to drink free beer," I smiled.

"Didn't you take economics in college?" he laughed. "You know there's no such thing as a free beer."

"Then what do you call this?" I asked, taking another sip.

"An opportunity cost," he said. "You're drinking that beer instead of all the other things you could be doing, so it isn't really free."

"Sounds like you think I should be doing something else," I said, cocking my head.

"I think we both should," he grinned. "If you're giving me the opportunity."

"That costs a lot more than one beer," I said, shaking my head.

"Okay, tough negotiator," he smiled. "Then how about your name."

"I'm Lola," I said, extending my hand.

"Chase," he said, shaking it gently.

"You've got a lot of callouses for someone who works in software," I said.

"Those are from rock climbing," he said. "What about yours?"

"Tennis," I said, swinging the beer bottle like a racquet.

"Really?" he said, scratching his chin. "You any good?"

"Show the captain of the USC varsity women's tennis team some respect," I chided.

"Oh, shit, so you're like the real deal, huh?" he whistled.

I shrugged my shoulders, brushing a stray hair back over my ear.

"I guess I should have known just from looking at you," he said, taking another sip as he took the opportunity to eye me up and down.

"So should I, like, congratulate you or something?" I said. "You won some money or something?"

"Wow, you're really a fish out of water here, aren't you?" he laughed. "We raised some money. A lot of money, actually."

"How'd you do that?" I said, taking another sip of beer. "My boyfriend says your tech is a SalesForce plugin at best."

"He sounds like he might be a little bit jealous," Chase said, wrinkling his nose.

"I don't know," I mused, cocking my head. "He says he's not the jealous type."

"Then he's either a liar or a fool," Chase said. "Cause if I were him, I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

"I guess we know who the jealous one is," I smiled, finishing my beer.

"Okay, so who is he?" Chase said, raising his palms. "This not-jealous boyfriend who's been shit-talking our tech?"

"He's over there," I said, gesturing with the bottle towards Jesse and Ravi.

"The white guy or the Indian guy?" Chase said, squinting.

"Guess," I smiled.

"Honestly?" he said, raising an eyebrow. "I'd say neither."

"Now, why would I lie about that?" I said, folding my arms.

"Same reason some girls wear a fake engagement ring when they go out," Chase smiled.

"It's funny you should say that," I said. "Because that's how Jesse and I met."

"He sold you a fake ring?" Chase laughed.

"Well, this asshole was hitting on me all night, and he was starting to get kind of aggressive," I said, running my finger around the rim of the empty bottle. "So finally, I sat down next to Jesse and just pretended that he was my boyfriend. We got to talking, and one thing led to another."

"So are you still pretending that he's your boyfriend?" Chase asked. "So that assholes like me don't hit on you all night?"

1...56789...11