Lola’s Graduation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse was seeking shelter from the stimuli, trying desperately to deny the unwanted feelings that were welling up inside his body. I knew this because I had been on the other side of this coin so many times, trying to quiet the fires that were raging inside me as a dominant man relentlessly fanned the flames. So I knew what I had to do next.

"Bully me, Chase," I moaned, my voice desperate and wanton. "Be rough with me--make him watch..."

Chase pulled out, and again, he took me by my hair and neck like I was a busty Asian rag doll. This time, he pulled me off the bed entirely, dragging me to my feet and marching me naked across the room.

"FORCE ME, CHASE," I shrieked. "SHOW HIM--SHOW HIM WHAT YOU CAN DO TO ME..."

Chase dragged me by my hair to the sliding glass door. There, on the other side, was Jesse, taking refuge but still unable to tear his eyes away.

Chase pushed my naked body against the sliding glass door, forcing me to plant my hands on the door frame to brace myself. He kicked my ankles apart, spreading my legs wide.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP," he yelled into my ear. "I'm the Bull and you're my bitch, so shut the fuck up--"

He closed his fingers around my throat. Then, he forced my body up against the door, smushing my huge, soft tits against the glass, my rosebud nipples flattening against the cold, clear pane.

"Oh god," I wheezed, struggling for air as he choked me. "Oh yes..."

Then, Chase crouched down behind me, lowering himself to re-enter me.

"You're gonna take my fucking cum like a slut," he spat viciously, sliding back into me savagely. "And your boyfriend is gonna watch."

"UHHN--UHNNN--UHHN," I wheezed as Chase began to rail into me, driving my body into the glass with every thrust, flattening my tits grotesquely as he slammed into me.

Chase was done trying to make himself last. He needed to cum, urgently, and when a man like him gets into that mindset, he becomes unstoppable.

I was standing on my tiptoes, but even in my high-heeled wedges, Chase was too tall, and the force of his pounding was nearly lifting me off the ground. Only the presence of the glass door was keeping my upright.

"YES--YES--YES," Chase seethed, snarling like an animal, roaring like the lion he was. "YOU'RE MY BITCH! MY BITCH!"

I could feel my orgasm coming on like a tsunami. I have described some epic orgasms in these stories, but this one felt like it would dwarf them all. It felt like a dying star collapsing in my chest, a supernova opening up into a black hole that was sucking up all of the punishing blows that Chase was laying into me, greedy for every last ounce of the energy he was pounding into my defenseless body.

But not only was Chase fucking me as hard and as good as anyone ever had with that incredible cock of his.

On the other side of the glass, Jesse had finally surrendered to his own urges. His board shorts were open and his cock was in his hand as he rubbed it furiously, angrily, desperately watching me with his mouth hanging wide open.

"Oh godddddd," I wheezed, barely able to speak, light-headed from the choking.

"MY BITCH!" Chase screamed. "MY CUM!"

The next moment was the closest thing I've ever felt to a religious experience.

Because on one side of the glass, Chase emptied his forbidden seed in me, using his massive tool to pump it so deep inside me that I could feel it bubbling in my brain.

And at the same time, my boyfriend began to spray streaks of his own cum against the glass, practically spilling it all over my huge, cheating tits, almost glazing my young-slut body with his own lesser seed.

Almost, but not quite. Because my boyfriend was on the wrong side of the glass.

Jesse's cum couldn't touch me. And I knew it never would.

My body was shaking so fucking hard. And it wouldn't stop.

The next few minutes are a blur.

Chase, finishing inside me, choking me, milking his cock into me for several more strokes...

Me, collapsing, in a heap on the carpet, my body shaking, shaking, shaking...

Jesse, panting, sweating, spent, defeated, resigned...

Finally, when my nervous system came back online, I was on the loveseat next to Chase, my head in his lap. I sat up, looking around. Jesse was still in the garden, sitting in one of the chairs, facing away from us.

"Lola," Chase said, stroking my hair. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I murmured, nodding my head. "That was... wow."

"Yeah, it was definitely wow," Chase grinned. "You're... you're kind of fucking amazing."

"You think so?" I said, smiling at him.

"Are you serious?" Chase laughed. "I thought I had tried everything, but that... I've never done anything like that."

"Honestly, me either," I said, looking up at him. "That was the best it's ever been."

"Hey," he said, nodding his head towards Jesse. "Do you think he's going to be okay?"

"I don't know," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I guess I need to talk to him."

"Yeah, you should," Chase nodded. "He seems like a decent guy. I really meant what I said before, to him and Ravi. But I just..."

"I know," I said, touching his chest. "I felt it, too. Even last week, at the bar. As soon as you started talking to me."

"You probably think I'm an asshole," Chase said, shaking his head. "I know that was wrong, but I couldn't help myself."

"Chase, I wanted it," I whispered, running my fingers over his collarbone. "I wanted all of it."

Chase leaned in and slowly, softly, he kissed me. On the lips.

"I don't know what this is," he whispered, stroking the curve of my breast. "But I need more of you, Lola. I need more of whatever you are."

"Oh, believe me," I giggled, reaching between his legs. "One fuck and I'm already obsessed with your cock."

I leaned down and lovingly kissed the tip of his penis.

"It wasn't just dirty talk, Chase," I whispered, looking up at him. "I'll do whatever you want. Anything. If you want me, I'm yours. That's my bottomline. We can figure the rest of it out later."

"What about him?" Chase whispered, nodding again towards the garden.

"Go back to your party," I said, kissing Chase on the lips again. "Let me talk to him."

"Okay," Chase nodded. "But don't leave, alright?"

"You're here," I smiled. "If you want me to stay, then why on Earth would I leave?"

Chase stroked my hair one last time. Then, he stood up, picking his board shorts up off the floor and pulling them on. He walked over to the sliding glass door and pulled it open just a crack.

"Hey," he whispered. "Jesse."

I watched from the loveseat. Jesse just sat there, motionless, looking away.

"I just wanted to say," Chase continued. "That I meant what I said earlier, to you and Ravi. I really do wanna help you guys. The pitch deck stuff, the VCs... that wasn't bullshit."

Jesse sat there, completely still.

"Anyway," Chase finished. "I just wanted you to know that."

He walked back over to the loveseat and kissed me one more time. Then, he picked up his shirt and headed for the door.

"Come find me when you're ready," Chase said, pulling his shirt on over his head as he closed the door behind him.

I sighed. I wasn't sure yet what I was going to say to Jesse. I knew that I had hurt him, and I knew that I had done it on purpose, for my own pleasure.

But I hoped that, somehow, he would understand that it wasn't really my choice.

I needed to be with a man like Chase.

Because he was an alpha. And so was I.

...

A little over a month later, I crossed the graduation stage in my cap and gown to receive my diploma from the Dean. I was a scholar athlete, the captain of the varsity Women's Tennis team, and a summa cum laude graduate from the University of Southern California.

My Mom had come all the way from the Las Vegas, and even my little brother, Benji, had come along. But they weren't the only ones.

"Mom, this is my mentor, Yasmin," I said, introducing the two women. "Yasmin, this is my Mom."

"Such a pleasure to meet you," Yasmin said, gently taking my Mom's hand.

"Lina Kim," my Mom said, smiling warmly. "Thank you for mentoring my daughter."

"It's been an honor," Yasmin said. "She reminds me so much of myself when I was her age. I want her to know everything I wished I had known back then."

"She's like the big sister I always wanted," I said, putting my arm around Yasmin and making a face at my little brother. "Sorry, Benji!"

"You should be so proud of your daughter. Life can be hard for a young woman learning her way," Yasmin nodded, "especially one as beautiful as Lola."

"Speaking of which," my Mom smiled. "Are there any boys you want me to meet?"

"Mom!" I said, feigning embarrassment.

"I can't believe you went to college in Los Angeles and never met anyone," my Mom laughed, looking around. "Look at all these smart, handsome men!"

"Mom, eww," Benji said, folding his arms.

"Studying is important," my Mom said, putting her hand on my shoulder. "But Lola, you're only young once! Have a little fun."

I glanced over at Yasmin, who was looking at me with a knowing smile.

"I know how to have fun, Mom," I giggled. "Trust me."

Chase wasn't at my graduation. We were still trying to figure out exactly what we were, and what we wanted to be, so it didn't seem appropriate to introduce him to my Mom.

Jesse wasn't there either. He was still adjusting to what he was now, and since I couldn't really introduce him as my boyfriend anymore, I didn't think it was right to ask him to be there.

But it didn't really matter. As far as I was concerned, both men had already seen me graduate in a much more meaningful way.

***

POSTSCRIPT:

So that's the end of my story, at least for now.

My therapist was the one who originally suggested, a few years ago, that I start writing about my experiences with men as a way to process my behavior. She reads all my stories before I post them, and when she read this one, she told me that I should take some time to reflect before I keep writing. So I'm going to do that.

But my life didn't end after college. In fact, I'm still living it. So who knows? I might have a few stories left in me yet.

Hugs,

Lola

1...67891011