All Comments on 'Lola Takes Flight'

by sneaky_lola3

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
GothicmonGothicmonover 1 year ago
Because it's obvious that it turns you on

Welcome back.

By now we're used to the long build up, the tease of the wanna be Alpha's trying to break you down, and then the reveal of the one perversion and Man you're not gonna be able to resist. As much as she's grown with each chapter, she enjoys it too much, just like us, her loyal readers, Lola talking about being a slut.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

R

jerky123jerky123over 1 year ago

Great story, but disappointed the whole sexual night wasnt a scene in itself. At 8 pages, I would've said go for 9 and describe how he debased his daughter's HS friend all night long, and how it made Lola feel.

The build up is nice in that it builds a lot of tension and its fun to see who Lola identifies as her weak simp, and who her ultimate surrender will be to. But the tension building for so long and then such a short release isnt wholly satisfying. Maybe thats on purpose to keep with her teasing character?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

always good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always look forward to your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fantastic chapter! Cant wait to see Lola next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

chase and lola deserve each other

after how she cold heartedly cucked jesse she definitely deserves a lifetime with serial cheating alpha chase who will make lola a pathetic cuckqueen just like jesse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great now chase will make lola desperate and eventually burn out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic writing and character study. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All of your stories, your confessions, your thoughts, push my buttons. Well done,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writer, hope you carry on with Lola's adventures. 5 Stars.

iamppoiamppoover 1 year ago

Lola continues to be internally conflicted with what society expects of her (or what she thinks society expects of her) and what she deeply and shamefully desires. She is envious of Marcy because Marcy has the career and the husband -a good girl in the eyes of society- while Lola is still working gig jobs and letting Chase continue to debase and use her perfect slut body, someone who she is unsure is even her boyfriend yet.

With Chase around, she feels free to allow her inner slut to be unleashed for him wholly, it quenches her desire to be a submissive fuck doll to a worthy alpha male. With Chase, she feels safe, their relationship allows her to satisfy what she believes to be her societal expectation of being a good girl, a one man girl.

But Chase also sees what all the previous alpha males in her life saw in her, what Grant and Brett saw. He also sees the slut in her, the perfect, big-titted asian slut, to be used and desired by all, and he wants to share her with the world.

It is not enough for him to own Lola, he wants to push her boundaries as far as possible, make her the perfect slut. That's why he exposes her to the cab driver. It's why he allows her to be seduced in the club, because he wants to see how slutty she really is.

Chase is the perfect guy for Lola, an alpha male, he adores her and looks after her and supports her, he accepts her for what she truly is and allows her to embrace her inner desires. He does not get jealous or possessive of her. And although he probably sleeps around with other girls, I'm sure Lola is the only one her keeps around and spends as much money on, and keeps on coming back to.

I'm hoping to see Chase take more of Lola in the future (anal), pushing her boundaries further (gangbangs), and allows her to fully embrace her deep, dark desires. Lola is built for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hoping this all is leading to Chase eventually sharing Lola and turning her into the slut she is meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I look forward to every new story. A flight on Lola Airways is always a wild ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really loved many parts of this story. Lola's fantasy of Chase seducing and stealing another man's date was hot. The hot tub scene shen Lola got frisky with Marcy's brother. The way Lola teased the pilot at the airport. Great build up tension for a satisfying finish. Keep it cumming Lola.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The night club scene had me thinking Lola was going to get blacked and find more trouble with a dominate black bull. It was a tasty close call.

ESC_ROESC_ROabout 1 year ago

Keep writing, I love your mind (and your low res tits).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hoping for more Lola in future and reading about her with multiple men/anal/Chase sharing her.

PlongbowerPlongbower11 months ago

I must say I love the series especially the build up to the sexual encounters, I find it helps the reader immerse in the experience.

That said, I did find the ending of Lola takes flight anti climatic and hope there will be another chapter.

I wonder though, given you’ve repeatedly mentioned these a in part based on your experiences and are intended to be somewhat cathartic/therapeutic, of the experiences detailed is there one in particular that you or your character Lola regret or an individual who had taken part in that experience?

iamppoiamppo9 months ago

Just re-read this again while waiting for your next story update. it was so hot when Lola was sucking Hank's cock and answering his questions about all the previous cocks she sucked. I can imagine Lola sucking Chase's cock and telling him about all the guys shes been with, or when she got gangbanged, or giving him her ass and telling him about the time Derek took he anal virginity.

It's so hot being with a girl, and fucking her, knowing how desired she is by others, its so hot knowing about all the slutty things shes done, or going inside her straight after another man has already dumped his load inside her, and taking her for yourself, and then sharing her, and watching her be the slut of your darkest fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lola is like the young sluts I've had the pleasure to know. They have daddy issues, prefer aggressive older men, and horny as hell. A sex pot like Lola will figure out how to get things in return for her sweet body. She needs a rich sugar daddy with a viagra aided big dick. Wise up Lola, the young studs are immature, possissive, selfish, and cheap. Cum to daddy baby.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've had several mutually beneficial relationships with hot young sluts. Over time they get sluttier and love sharing dirty secrets while warming up. One horny slut admitted she was married while we were 69ing which caused me to bust in her mouth. If I was Hank, I'd make Lola a generous offer.

GothicmonGothicmon5 months ago

It's kinda obvious where this is going. Someone who's been a figure throughout Lola's whole journey. One of the reasons she is who she is. Each chapter she's losing herself while doing she finds so wrong. One door she hasn't opened. One person whose name she cried out in this story. Her father .

R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersneaky_lola3@sneaky_lola3
** UPDATE: My next story--"Callie Kim and the Measure of a Man"--has been submitted for publication. Half-Asian girl with big boobs, daddy issues, a submissive streak, and a weakness for aggressive guys with big dicks. My Nikki Kim stories are completely fictional. My Lola s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES