Lola's Easy Cash

Story Info
A new cam girl has a session with a feet obsessed super fan.
1.8k words
4.33
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola's Essay Cash

Summary: Terrified about working as a fast food cashier during college, 19-year-old Lola decides to be a cam girl. After two months of live streaming on various sites, she gets her first die-hard. And he has a tasty offer. The mysterious man will give her fifty thousand in exchange for a private session. No mods.

Features: Naked Cam Girl, Feet, Small Boobs & Thigh kink.

The ecology major couldn't help but rearrange her breasts for the tenth time that hour. It overwhelmed her with anxiety and struggled to stay put on her bed. The room was decorated with led lights and she had her phone set firmly on a selfie stick. The nineteen-year-old was ready to get this session over with quickly.

The week beforehand, she had been in bed checking her stats. For eight weeks she streamed on four sites. Two she could do consecutively every three days. The other half she did at random when she wasn't busy. Each site had seen a dip in viewership which made her stomach curl into a knot.

She was terrified of not having enough money for her textbooks. Every waking moment she wasn't singing in her bikini, she was crying. Lola had always been prone to emotional outbursts, but college just magnified them. Caming was the only way she could earn a living without working for minimum wage.

After crying for half an hour, she received a dm. This dm made her smile as soon as she saw its sender. It was from her very first supporter, a man around her age. He donated here and there but watched every stream. And when she uploaded videos to her socials, he'd leave encouraging messages.

'It's nice to have someone so supportive by my side,' Lola thought as she opened the direct message. What she ended up seeing took her breath away.

In the present day, she waited for him to log on. He had requested to speak face-to-face through a video chat. The man had stated he only wanted an hour with her, alone. There couldn't be any moderators or site admins present. Admittedly, all these regulations made her nervous, but she trusted him.

They'd spoken on the phone before, so she knew he wasn't lying about his gender. And even if he was older than he said, money was still money. Also, with it being the internet, Lola knew she couldn't believe everything he said. The nineteen-year-old looked at her outfit again to make sure everything was perfect.

Three weeks into her camgirl career, she started wearing costumes. Lola had gone on a shopping spree with her savings for them. Evil witch lingerie sets, sexy nurse Halloween outfits, etc arrived at her doorstep. They looked good on her slender body and it surprised her that her breasts appeared so large. Her meager B cup turned into a D with padding.

Tonight she had heard titties out free, discarding her bra. They hung out from the dress she wore, spilling into the camera's view. The dress was shorter than what she was used to with its skirt stopping right below the waist. If anyone came in, they would be able to see her entire asshole and pussy. The thought of that occurring made her blush.

'He said he liked stay-at-home parent attire, but this is so slutty.' She felt the cool breeze of her AC hit her ass cheeks and shivered. 'I hope this isn't me going overboard again.'

The longer the man took, the more pent-up she felt. She was sitting in a way that let you see everything. Her top was about to bust the top button, having already flown off. If he didn't log on soon, she'd have to masturbate. Seeing herself dressed as a house whore was insane. Even in her streams, she looked presentable. She rubbed at her tits again and waited.

The session would be role-playing mainly. He wanted her to be his dumb, small-chested wife. It was rare to find guys attracted to her chest, so she was eager to participate.

The man would be allowed to command her with the cruelest of words. Cum rag, trash slut, you name it. He had to be the one in control of their imaginary nuclear family. This was his ultimate fantasy and from how he spoke, he was desperate to experience it with her.

Playing with her, she perked up at the sight of the man's account becoming active. They weren't on any of her streaming sites to talk, but on her regular social media. It was risky, and she felt scared at first when discussing the idea with her friends.

They warned her to be careful as this guy could be a psychopath or worse, lying about sending her money for a quick wank. These warnings rang in her mind as she bit her lip, bruising them to the point they were nice and fat.

Her phone screen went black before a face appeared. Lola found her blush deepening as she was met with a total stud. The man had a scraggly beard that went down to his chiseled chest. From what she saw of his arms, they were built like a gym rat.

She didn't know whether to speak or continue drooling at his body. They just stared at each other with equal expressions of disbelief. Knowing someone as handsome as he watched her play with a teddy bear dildo sent her mind spinning.

"Miss Faun, are you alright? If you want to just chat instead, we can do that." The man's voice reminded her of an older man's. He had a deep tone that made her melt into a puddle.

Collecting herself, she wiped the spit that was dripping from her mouth. "Sorry about that. You just surprised me! I never expected you to look so mature." She didn't know how else to describe his look.

Her viewer laughed and scratched his chin. "I'll take that as a compliment. You look more beautiful up close than I could ever imagine." He was smiling the entire time. He looked overjoyed at her attraction.

Lola was flustered as she let out a tiny squeak. The movement made her breasts bounce right in front his face. They were oiled as he had requested and slipped against her hands as she tried to put them safely under her top. Her middle button began to bulge from the weight it was forced to contain. After a struggle, they sat firmly back in place. He took in a breath and looked at them as if hypnotized.

Apologetically, Lola spoke. "Sorry, this dress came in two sizes smaller than expected."

"No need to apologize." He looked at her chest and licked his lips. "I'd honestly prefer it if you left them out."

His tone had shifted from friendly to that of a drill sergeant. She squeezed her legs together and felt her body become hotter as the roleplay started. She nodded her head and started to unbutton her top. Her nipples came first, covering his view as she made sure to show them off.

They were puffy and sore from her previous cam session. Brushing against them would make her throat tighten. Her thighs slapped together as she shook. They were nice and meaty, perfect to grab a hold on. She had played with them until her insides felt like goo. She wondered if he wanted to watch her suck on them. Or if the man wished she could feed him delicious breast milk. Lola moaned at the thought of being his milkmaid.

"Hubby, do you like how they look today?" Lola blushed as she fondled her chest.

He gave a toothy grin at the sight of her delicious knockers. "Hmm. I'm gonna need a closer look, honey."

She pressed her breasts together by putting one hand on each side. They rubbed together, and she shivered from the sensation. Her nipples were raw and puffy from being constantly toyed with. The oil was making everything warm and slippery. Drops appeared on her thighs and soaked them. Along with her mess from masturbating, she was becoming wetter by the second.

Sucking her lip, she pushed her dress down. Her titties wobbled from the sudden movement. It slid off of her waist onto her lower thighs. The sight of them made her fan gasp. While she was extremely thin, she had thick and beautiful thighs. Just seeing them would give you the urge to drop onto your knees and nibble. The dress then fell onto her ankles as she heard the man curse. The thick goodness that was her ass could be seen briefly as she moved.

Now fully naked, she pressed her legs together and used her arms to squeeze her chest. Her breasts bounced around as she spoke. "Hubby, how do I look now?"

"You look amazing with those A cups." He looked flushed as he cleared his throat. His gaze drifted downward, and he licked his lips. "But I'd like to see those beautiful feet of yours."

Lola found herself blushing more, which she was shocked was even possible. Early into her cam work, she had found her viewers loved her feet. Specifically, they appeared to have a thing for her toes. They were stubby and her baby toes were referred to as little piglets. From what her mother recalled, her father's side had the same affliction. All her life, she felt ashamed of how they looked. So she avoided wearing sandals whenever possible.

But one day on a stream she wore a pair of slides. The sight of her small, soft toes made the men go feral. She lifted her legs to reveal her soles, making her views skyrocket. They were baby smooth from constant foot rubs. The nineteen-year-old was obsessed with them. Before college, she would spend her allowance on pedicures, fake nails, and foot baths. For this session, she soaked her feet in warm, soapy water. After, she dried and lotioned each foot from her heel to between her toes.

With a sly little grin, she leaned back. This caused the man to be flashed briefly by her bare vagina. A Brazilian body wax had been done the day before her foot massage. She was completely hairless and smooth down there. Lola moved back far enough for him to see her entire leg extend. She flexed her left foot first, which was free of nail polish. Then she flexed her right foot, which was painted and had rhinestones. She found that viewers proffered variety when jacking off to her footsies.

Her big toes curled and her pinkies wiggled as she let out a moan. Hearing her joints crack was music to her ears. But she wasn't done yet. There was a reason the college student invested in yoga. Gracefully, she bent down and grabbed her right foot. She pulled it upward and stuffed her big toe in her mouth. Her baby pink tongue played with the hundreds of rhinestones plastered on its nail. Lola's lips sucked the toe deeper and deeper until it was in.

Satisfied, she popped it out and whipped her mouth. "Hubby, have I shown you enough?"