Pretty Thing

Story Info
Elijah is offered $20 for feet pics by a old geezer.
1k words
3.91
4.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty Thing by Mariessa

"I'll give you twenty dollars if you show me your feet."

Elijah balked at the middle-aged man's comment and tried not to gag. The college student leaned backward and gaped. He nervously played with his hands in his lap with a dark blush settling over his face and spreading to his neck. His once-hard cock had softened within a snap of his fingers, shriveling up into becoming flaccid once more. A slow sheen of sweat covered his body as he let out a soft, anxiety-ridden exhale. He hadn't expected this, but the offer shouldn't be so shocking to him.

He had a tense week taking constant exams, turning in rushed papers, and praying to god for a passing grade. To relieve stress, the college student had been playing around with a randomizer on a video chatting site. It was meant for teenagers but became popular with all ages. So far, the man spoke to a teenage girl struggling with living with her stepfather, an old half-asleep lady, and racist assholes. Each one just left him more bored than the next. He had been on the randomizer all night, spinning through choices.

All the conversations left no mark on the twenty-one-year-old, but the middle-aged man did. His lips poked out, making him shiver in disgust and turn away briefly before cooling down. He came off as extremely perverted with an interest in seeing his panties. That request was swiftly denied, and he pressed his smooth legs together with a quick slap of his thighs. The dark-haired student cursed himself for wearing his feminine clothes today. It was like a beacon for perves to come running after him with drooling mouths.

Trying not to show his discomfort, the two men engaged in basic small talk. The man asked how old he was and he just said his early twenties. This led to conversations surrounding his college and choice of degree. Each question dug deeper into his past than the previous one, begging for the smaller man to crack. Elijah struggled to keep from blushing as the phrasing became more vulgar. And this made the old man more eager.

"Please. Your feet look so petite. I'll send you double if you want more. I swear on it."

The bastard was tempting him, damnit. As a broke college student, he should jump at the chance. But the thought of flashing a man like this was gross. And to make matters worse, the guy was into feet, which made Elijah's face turn green. People with foot and toe kinks grossed him out beyond belief. Especially the ones who looked like disgusting little toads you'd find bathing in mud. He recoiled and took a minute to regain his composure.

With a glance to the side, he let out a shutter. "Make it two hundred and we have a deal."

The look of pure satisfaction that bloomed on the old creep's face made his skin crawl. With a little lip lick, he nodded his head in agreement. "Deal. Now show your cute feet and thigh highs."

"No. Send me the money. Now." Elijah brought up his phone and showed his veenmo. Thankfully, his account wouldn't reveal his real name or bank account if the pervert was a stalker. "I get the money first, then you see my toes."

He halfway hoped the old man would fold and not send it. But by the glimmer in his eyes, he knew the man wasn't bluffing. His heart shrunk a little once he saw the man leave the screen briefly. Soon he returned and Elijah's notifications went off with a ding. The college student looked down to see if it was the money and gasped. It was more than two hundred dollars with a note attached. As he read it, he felt his heart fall out of his ass.

"You want to get sent videos?" The man was offering an extra seventy-five bucks per clip. If the video was longer than five minutes, it would be up to two hundred dollars. "Are you serious?"

"Yes." The old man looked embarrassed at the shock and discomfort in Elijah's voice. He fiddled with his fingers as he avoided eye contact. And looked directly at his feet, which were jaw-dropping.

His room light showcased every curve and flake of skin on his feet. The man had done a foot bath the day before, so they were clean and glistening with baby oil. The way his toes were incredibly tiny in a way that made you squirm. The man probably wanted to pop his baby toe into his mouth. Elijah knew that he craved the feel of his skin's smooth texture from the lotion he lathers them with. It made his skin crawl. The college student didn't want to be overly judgemental. He respected everyone's kinks and had plenty himself.

But the man was just acting so desperately. He was drooling as Elijah sighed and adjusted the webcam. To show his ankles, which had lace cuffs on them and were completely hairless. The man loved shaving as he enjoyed wearing skirts and leggings. He enjoyed the sensation of perfectly tight, baby blue fishnets against his freshly hairless skin. It set off something deep inside him that made the man struggle to not giggle. That deeply serene feeling had vanished as he continued onward. A certain level of uncertainty replaced it.

With his foot in view, the older man salivated, and he cringed. Elijah needed the money badly, and he worried that if he stopped, the man would freak out. Or worse, he would request a chargeback. All he had to do was allow the man to take pictures and record some videos for later. It wasn't like he had to shove his calf into his mouth for him to lap at. Or let him jerk off atop his feet as he waited for him to finish onto them. With a swallow, he wiggled all of his toes and moved them closer.

"Can you see them clearly?" The old man nodded as his eyes glistened with pure joy. This made the student feel a bit bad about his doubts. Maybe he was too harsh on him. "Okay. Well, I'm going to pose for the photos."