Lola's Summer at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how I got consent to post photos of all those women, Lola? It's because I know how to appeal to the slut you really are."

"Fuck, Magnus, she's wet," Connor said. "She's ready."

"Sluts like you all have two things in common: a lack of self-control and an abundance of curiosity." He moved toward me, stroking himself, hunger painted across his face.

"I know you're curious, Lola. That's why you took this job. That's why you visited my site every night. And that's why you're going to let me photograph you tonight."

He put his hands on my shoulders and applied to the gentlest amount of pressure.

I sank to my knees.

"You're curious, aren't you, Lola?"

I looked up. Above me, stroking themselves slowly, stood two older men, one of whom could almost have been my father.

"Yes," I said in a whisper. "I'm curious."

"You're insatiable, aren't you?"

I reached up and wrapped a small, delicate hand around each of their cocks.

"I'm insatiable."

"Fuck," exclaimed Connor, reveling in the feel of my hand as I began to stroke him. "You're a fucking slut, aren't you?"

"Yes," I said, closing my eyes. "I'm a slut."

Behind closed eyelids, I saw the starburst of the shutter flash.

...

As my resolve evaporated before my eyes, the two men began enjoying the spoils of their seduction. I had every reason to hate these two men, who had betrayed my trust, humiliated me, and conspired to manipulate me into a compromising situation. But hate them or not, they had engineered a situation that appealed to my baser instincts, one in which I seemed to have no choice but to give them what they wanted. I was a drunk, 18-year-old, half-Asian girl in the company of two rich, rapacious, older white men, one of whom was my boss. How could I hope to refuse them? What else was there to do but try to please them? A surge of adrenaline coursed through my body, the exquisite loss of control a far more potent intoxicant than the alcohol that numbed my nerves.

If either had any lingering doubts about the extent of my willingness to submit to them, these vanished as my lips parted and Mr. Ericsson's cock slipped inside my mouth. Moments later, Connor howled triumphantly as he too crossed the threshold of my lips, validating the arrogance and entitlement that had inspired him to pursue me in the first place. Within moments, I was moving wantonly back and forth between the two men, stroking one cock as I licked and sucked the other.

Despite my eagerness to service both men, my attention naturally gravitated towards Mr. Ericsson, whose cock was easily the larger of the two. Connor had nothing to be ashamed of, but Mr. Ericsson was even more gifted in person than he had appeared on his website. He may have doctored the photos to include my face, but his cock was frighteningly real, as long as Cam's and nearly as thick. Each time I took him inside my mouth, he urged me to go deeper, but taking it all seemed an impossible task. As my lipstick smeared along the length of his shaft, I could almost taste the pussy of his previous conquests, a legion of beautiful, well-fucked women across Asia who had succumb to their own curiosity and his desires.

"Open your throat," he commanded, placing a hand on the back of my head.

As Mr. Ericsson held my head in place and forced me to worship longer and deeper at the alter of his massive cock, Connor's jubilance turned to frustration. Although I continued to stroke him, my efforts were perfunctory, as I was fixated on satisfying Mr. Ericsson's demand that I swallow him whole. I wasn't sure what the nature of their arrangement was when it came to sharing me, but Connor did not seem satisfied to be getting the "short" end of the bargain.

He reached out and tried to pull me towards him, but Mr. Ericsson wouldn't let me budge.

"Her mouth stays where it is," Mr. Ericsson said flatly.

"This isn't what we talked about, Magnus," Connor grumbled.

"Be satisfied with her hand or I'll take that, too."

At that moment, I realized that I wasn't the only one in the room being dominated by Mr. Ericsson. Connor had been manipulated, too, with false promises that the two men would share my body equally. Now, however, Mr. Ericsson was asserting himself as the alpha male.

My already wet pussy began to soak. It had turned me on enormously when Cam had claimed me at his brother's expense, but Caleb hadn't actually been in the room to experience the humiliation of being outmaneuvered by his older brother. Connor was standing right there, watching helplessly as Mr. Ericsson staked out his territory.

I redoubled my efforts to take swallow Mr. Ericsson whole. At the same time, I slackened my grip on Connor's tool, letting my wrist go limp around him. Mr. Ericsson growled his approval, although it wasn't clear whether one or both actions had pleased him.

"What the fuck, Lola?" Connor cried.

He grabbed my wrist and tried to get me to begin rubbing him again. I looked up at Mr. Ericsson and our eyes met. In his steely gaze, I somehow understood that he disliked Connor as much as I did. He had used Connor as a pawn to get to this moment, but now, the pawn needed to be sacrificed.

I snaked my hand away from Connor and moved it between Mr. Ericsson's legs, where I began to run my fingers lightly over his large, distended balls.

"Get the camera, Connor," he grunted.

"Fuck you, Magnus," Connor said, obviously shaken at the turn of events. "You can't cut me out like this."

"She's made her choice," he said.

"She doesn't get a choice!"

"This isn't rape, Connor. She always has a choice. Seduction is about helping her make the choice you want her to make."

To prove his point, Mr. Ericsson released his grip on my head, allowing me to bob freely up and down on his massive cock. I was all too happy to oblige him, a lusty moan escaping from my full mouth.

"This isn't fair!" Connor cried. "You said I would get to fuck her."

"I said you would be rewarded," he corrected. "And you will be, if you cooperate." He pointed at the camera.

Reluctantly, Connor picked up the camera and began shooting photos, continuing to stroke himself with one hand.

Now Mr. Ericsson's dominance over the room was absolute. Connor had submitted to him just as I had. We were both willing participants in his real-life fantasy.

As the shutter popped, my throat opened wider than ever before, and my lips kissed the base of Mr. Ericsson's shaft.

"Good girl," he purred. "Now you're ready."

He gathered my long, black hair into a pony tail and gently pulled me to my feet. As his cock slid out from between my lips, I marveled at its length and at the achievement of having swallowed it all, feeling a strange sense of pride at having pleased Mr. Ericsson so well.

Once I was standing, he placed his hands on my hips and slowly turned me so that I was facing away from him and towards Connor, who was stroking himself with one hand and firing the camera with the other.

"Lola," Mr. Ericsson said, whispering in my ear loudly enough for Connor to hear. "I want you to listen to me and do as I say, but I want you to maintain eye contact with Connor until I tell you otherwise. Will you do that?"

"Yes."

"Good," he said. I could feel his enormous hardness pressing into me from behind. "I'm going to ask you some questions, and I want you to answer me honestly."

"I will," I said. "I promise, I'll tell the truth." My eyes were locked on Connor's, who seemed confused and a little frightened by what was happening.

"Lola, what do you think Connor likes best about your body?"

"My... tits."

"Is that right, Connor?"

Mutely, Connor nodded his head.

"Lola, take your bra off slowly and toss it to Connor."

I reached behind my back and undid the clasp on the black-and-white bra. Slowly, I slid the straps off my shoulders, revealing my cleavage to Connor inch by inch. Finally, I extended my arms and let the cups fall, exposing my large, full tits to the camera for the first time. I tossed the bra over towards Connor and it landed at his feet. Immediately, he began to stroke himself faster.

"Lola, have you ever thought about letting Connor fuck you?"

"Yes."

"When did you think about fucking him?"

"When I was looking at the website."

"Tell Connor what you used to do when you looked at the website."

"I would look... at the pictures," I said, addressing Connor directly. "And I would imagine myself as the girl in the photos, doing... doing all of those things to you."

Connor's mouth fell open but no words came out.

"And--and I would touch myself."

"Do you want to touch yourself now?"

"Yes," I sighed.

"Then do it."

Slowly, uncertainly, I slipped my fingers inside the thong. I hesitated, embarrassed to touch myself in front of an audience for the first time, but I was soaking wet and desperate for a release.

"Are you thinking about letting Connor fuck you right now?"

"No," I said, shaking my head as my fingers began to move in circles against my clit.

"Tell Connor why you aren't thinking about fucking him."

"Because--because I'm thinking about fucking Mr. Ericsson."

Mr. Ericsson's hands moved up my torso, cupping my large breasts and squeezing my nipples between his fingers. Connor's face was a mask of internal strife, grief and jealousy mixing with arousal.

"And after I fuck you, are you going to fuck Connor?"

"No," I moaned, struggling to choke the words out as my body began to shake uncontrollably from the inside out.

"Tell him why not." His hands were kneading my tits hungrily now, sensing that I was on the precipice and ready to push me over.

"Because you're... oh god--"

I knew the answer Mr. Ericsson was looking for. It was the same answer Cam had demanded I give about why I wouldn't fuck Caleb. At that time, I had known instinctively that it was the right answer to give. Now knew that it was also the truth.

"Fuck--you're too small to fuck me, Connor..."

As I said his name, the floodgates gave way for us both. My body began to writhe uncontrollably, supported entirely by Mr. Ericsson's strong hands on my tits. My moans were joined almost immediately by Connor's own, as he spilled his seed all over the floor of Mr. Ericsson's office.

As my head swam, I felt Mr. Ericsson reach back into his desk. Then, I saw a flash of metal as he held a scissors up to my waist and cut away the strings of my thong.

"Give me the camera," he said to Connor, who looked dazed and completely spent. As Connor handed it over, he placed the soaked, useless thong in his outstretched palm.

"Your reward," he said, laughing. "This is the closest you're ever going to get to her pussy. Now get out of my office."

Connor had no fight left in him, a condition I could easily relate to at that moment. Unable to look me in the eye, he turned and walked out of the room.

That left me alone with Mr. Ericsson. Naked except for my heels, panting heavily and reeling from my orgasm, I offered no resistance as he turned me back around to face him.

For the first time, it dawned on me how much older Mr. Ericsson really was. He was more than twice my age, and although he was exceptionally fit and handsome for his age, wrinkles and gray hairs revealed themselves at such a close distance.

It occurred to me then that what had happened with Cam could easily have happened to most any other 18-year-old girl. Losing your virginity to an upperclassmen in an off-campus apartment was such an ordinary thing that it could have been considered a right of passage in some social circles. This, on the other hand, was something different, far deeper and darker than what I'd done with Cam. Mr. Ericsson was my boss, a married man with children at home, just like my father had been when he began to seduce his students.

For all his earlier talk of choices, Mr. Ericsson did not offer one as he leaned back against his desk and lifted me effortlessly off the ground.

He perched me over him, my knees resting on the desk on either side of him, his massive erection pointing at my soft, wet pussy like a sword.

"Do we need a condom?" I asked him meekly.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you," he said softly, lowering me onto his engorged cock. "Daddy just wants to make you feel good."

"Mr. Ericsson, I--ohhhh--"

"Yesssssss," he growled, his bare cock sliding into me as gravity did its work. "God, its been so fucking long."

I was so wet from my orgasm that despite his size, Mr. Ericsson entered me easily.

"Ohh fuck--oh god--oh shit--"

"You like Daddy's big dick, don't you?"

"Mr. Ericsson, please go slow..."

But he kept going, the force of gravity impaling me deeper and deeper.

"You can call me Mr. Ericsson when we're at work," he grunted as my hips came to rest on his pelvis. "But when I'm 8 inches deep in you, you're gonna call me Daddy."

"Oh—ohmyfuckinggod—"

He was completely inside me now. My boss--a married, fortysomething, father of two—had buried himself inside me.

"Ohh—oh, Mr. Ericsson—ohh Christ—"

Tired of letting gravity control his pace, he fastened his grip on my hips and began to piston me up and down on his enormous cock.

"I want... to hear... you say it," he demanded between pumps.

I had sucked him off in front of another man. I had stripped and masturbated at his request. I had let him photograph it all. And now, he was pumping his massive cock into me completely bare, leaking pre-cum inside my fertile, unprotected, 18-year-old pussy. I had refused him nothing—why would I start now?

"Fuck me—oh, fuck me, Daddy!"

"That sweet mouth... these big, fat tits... and this wet, slutty Asian pussy... they belong to Daddy now, don't they?"

"You fucking—you took them—ohhh, Daddy, you fucking ba—uhhn, you bad man--"

I grabbed his shoulders, digging my manicured fingernails into him as hard as I could.

"You hate your big, bad Daddy," he panted, his breath growing short. "Bad Daddy wasn't supposed to fuck you, was he?"

"God, no—oh fuck, Daddy, don't fuck me like this..."

"But it's too late, baby..."

"No!" I screamed. "No, you bastard, don't fuck me!"

He was fucking me as hard as he could now, throwing me up and down like a ragdoll, my big tits bouncing in his sneering, triumphant face. But unlike my first time with Cam, the pain of virginity was gone, replaced by an incredible fullness and the feeling of electricity surging through my entire nervous system.

"You hate Daddy, don't you?"

"I—I fucking hate you, Daddy," I moaned, another orgasm building inside me.

"Why... tell Daddy why..."

"You—you were supposed to protect me," I cried. "Oh shit, Daddy, you weren't supposed to fuck me..."

"You hate Daddy, but... you love Daddy's big dick, don't you?"

"Ohhhh—fuck, Daddy—fuck—"

My body began to convulse wildly as the wave of pleasure crashed over me.

"Tell me you love my cock!"

"Fuck—fuck—ohh, I love your cock, Daddy!" I screamed, delirious with euphoria.

"Fuck—I'm gonna cum..."

"NO, Daddy!" I cried, as he pounded into me remorselessly. "NO! Don't you fucking cum in me, Daddy!"

"Take my cum," he cried, "You fucking Asian slut!"

"You—Daddy, don't—"

I screamed as I felt him empty himself deep inside my stomach. It was an entirely new feeling: at that moment, Magnus Ericsson became the first man to come inside me. I called him Daddy as he filled me with cum.

...

A few minutes later, I called my Mom and told her I was spending the night at a friend's house. In reality, I spent the next several hours in Magnus Ericsson's office, letting Daddy fuck me over and over again.

By the time I left, it was hard to remember that I had walked into his office just shy of being a virgin. In the span of one night, I had jerked off two men at the same time and sucked both of their cocks. I had let an older, married man fuck me without a condom. I had called him Daddy as he spilled his cum inside me. And then I had lied to my Mom so that I could stay and let him fuck me again.

I didn't get pregnant. Magnus told me afterwards that his tubes had been tied after his second child was born. But I didn't learn this piece of information until his cum was already dripping out of me.

Unlike Cam, who had discarded me after a single fuck, Magnus wanted far more than a one-night stand. He had invested months of time and effort in seducing me, so much so that it was flattering in a twisted sort of way. He made it clear that he expected to see a return on his investment. He never threatened to use the photos of me as blackmail because he didn't need to. He could tell that I was in too deep already.

For the remainder of the summer, I became his personal slut. I would arrive early to work and suck him off before his shift. I would wash his cum off my tits in the shower and go to work. Then, I would stay late and let him fuck me in any position he desired. Once, I snuck out of the house in the middle of the night to meet him in the driveway while my Mom and brother were asleep inside. He drove around the block and I fucked him in the backseat of his car. I snuck back into the house with my pussy full of married, middle-aged cum. I gave him whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted it.

If Cam made me think for the first time that I might be a slut, Magnus Ericsson confirmed it for me. If Cam introduced me to sex, Magnus introduced me to submission. If Cam showed me what a big dick looked like, Magnus taught me what it could do and turned me into a proper size queen. If Cam piqued my interest in older men, Magnus was my first Daddy. But he wasn't the last.

I don't think that girls turn into sluts on their own. It takes a man to make a slut (and usually more than one). When a man treats you like a slut, you start to believe you're a slut, because why else would he treat you that way? And once you begin to believe you're a slut, you start to act like a slut, because that's what men expect from you. And when you act like a slut, men treat you like a slut, because that's exactly what you deserve.

After that summer, I went off to college in LA, but that wasn't the end of me and Magnus. For years, I continued to fuck him whenever we happened to be in the same city. He cost me several potential relationships that might have helped me restore my sense of self-worth: every time I had started to get close to someone, I would go home for the holidays, or Magnus would show up in LA on business. One night with him was all I needed to sabotage whatever positive growth had taken place, because not one of the sweet, sensitive, age-appropriate guys I dated could fuck me as good or make me cum as hard as Daddy. In the end, I only escaped his clutches because another man took me away from him, but that's a story for another day.

I have fucked a lot of guys in the years since Magnus, but in terms of making me the slut I am today, not even Cam Matthews can claim to have played as big a role. In this regard, the only people who deserve more credit than my first Daddy are my father and me.