Lollapalooza in Chicago 2022

Story Info
Being fingered in the middle of the massive crowd.
913 words
3.94
22.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've ever been to a music festival and noticed just how many people seem to use the performing acts as a backdrop to their romantic make-out session, this survey probably won't be too surprising to you.

According to a survey by sex toy retailer Lovehoney, plenty of people are having sex at outdoor festivals. The most popular festival to do so, is apparently Lollapalooza in Chicago. The poll, surveyed 1,100 consumers and found that 23% of them have had sex at Lollapalooza.

Lollapalooza takes over historic Grant Park in Downtown Chicago, for four days every summer the past thirty years, alongside the beautiful Chicago skyline and the shores of Lake Michigan. Held each August in Grant Park, Lollapalooza attracts some 200,000 attendees, beside the main acts side stages offer up-and-coming artists an opportunity to perform for a wider audience, DJs play a varied selection of electronic music in the festival's dance tent.

Headlining acts appear on a staggered schedule, allowing attendees time to travel between stages, as well as minimizing the amount of excess noise, or "sound bleed," that could intrude on a given performance. More than a hundred bands playing at a weekend festival in one of America's most exciting cities sweet home Chicago.

Every year, the lineup features a handful of great bands and a number of mediocre ones as well. The music includes every possible genre: rock, pop, dance, hip hop, folk, R&B, and a little bit of country.

The 2022 Lollapalooza lineup was quite strong. Headliners include Metallica, Dua Lipa, Machine Gun Kelly, Kygo, Green Day, J. Cole, King Princess, 100 Gecs, Dashboard Confessional, Charli XCX, Pinkpantheress, and Maneskin.

If you're wondering just where in the middle of a huge music festival people have found a place to get down, Lovehoney has us covered there, too. According to the survey, 29% of respondents had sex in a camping tent, 15% had sex in a car, a brave 13% had sex in the crowd, 12.5% did so in a "quiet spot in the field," and 6% were lucky enough to have access to an RV.

So what is it about music festivals that seem to turn so many of us on? Auralism - auralism means that you are aroused by sound. How this looks, though, can vary from person to person. People that are specifically aroused by sounds are practicing mindful sensuality without even realizing it.. Music festivals bring together thousands of people to enjoy great music in an amazing atmosphere, and great sex and great music go hand-in-hand, sexual happiness can be found where ever the mood strikes.

I was one of the volunteers working working in the medical tent at the festival this year. Which gave me a pass to all four days of the festival an old convert school bus to sleep in with other volunteers. In between my shifts I walked around watching the bands perform at the different stages.

The crowd pressing together in the August heat worked into a frenzy of sexual energy by the music, drugs, and alcohol. I could barely moved bodies squeezing my little body dancing, grinding, a strange erotic experience.

I felt hands find there way under my shirt rubbing my bra less breast, pinching my nipples. Standing behind me grinding his strong body on my backside lost in the pleasure of the moment. His hands dropped to my shorts unbuttoning them siding his rough hands inside.

Through my soft red pubes I shivered with excitement as his fingers found my wet pussy. His fingers plunged inside me, moaning, he kissed on my neck tilting my head to give him better access.

A wonderful feeling of adventure being fingered in the middle of the massive crowd. His hand moved to my waist holding me tight his huge cockhead stretching my vagina open his lips still nuzzling my neck.

"Oh my God, NO!" I exhaled at the invasion.

Slowly his cock moved inside my wet pussy my moans betraying me. So big filling my insides up moving slowly I whimpered at the pleasure arching my back to meet his thrust.

I was being fucked by a stranger in the middle of a massive crowd listening to Metallica. Giving myself over to the music and the pleasure crashing over my body.

He moved his huge cockhead to my tight little asshole.

"Please no," I beg, wanting him back in my vagina, my wet pussy ready to explode.

He pushed forward at my asshole his huge head stretching my asshole a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Relax and breath, baby," he said in my ear his hot breath smelled of sour beer.

Inch by inch his huge penis invade my tight ass I grunted and moaned. My body tingling at the sensations I felt is balls touch my backside. He was all the way in that huge cock started to feel wonderful inside me as I relaxed and adjusted to it's girth and length.

Moving in and out to the music his hand still holding my waist his speed increasing. I felt my pleasure building I screamed in a full bod ecstatic orgasm s he continued thrusting in and out.

Grunting in my ear as his cum filled my bowels holding me there till his balls were empty. Then his huge cock was gone and so was he lost somewhere in the crowd. His cum licking out of my asshole I pulled up my shorts and watched the end of the show.