Lollipop

Story Info
The only way she'll learn to behave is if he gets ROUGH!
2.4k words
4.09
13k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction intended for adult readers only. All characters therein are 18 years old or older and not related by blood. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to events, locales, or actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2023 by Hayden Ash

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Chapter 1

I begin unwrapping the Valentine's Day package from some random secret admirer of mine. Who knows who they are. Who cares when the candy is this delicious looking.

It has the letters of my name across it's white wrapping paper made of rainbows. I rip it to pieces and pull out the object and see it's a gigantic lollipop.

I'm a complete candy-fiend, yet I can't really enjoy the sight of this magnificent wonder that is this 'pop.

Because, I just accidentally saw my stepfather naked for the first time.

* * *

I was just minding my own business—running throughout the house, picking up clothes I had left on the floor so that Daddy wouldn't yell at me—when I saw him in his bathroom, and, my God, it was glorious.

There Daddy was—his handsome face all angles, soaking wet. But, it wasn't his good looks that had my heart beating super fast, nor was it even his rock hard chest or the hard ridges separating his abs. No, no.

It was that thick, veiny cock swinging between his muscular thighs.

He emerged out of the bathroom, covered in scalding steam, so thick it looked like white fire. My lips trembled. Fuck, everything in me trembled, but I managed to run away before he noticed me.

At least, I think I did.

* * *

Now, I'm lying alone in my bedroom—lost in some very naughty thoughts about Daddy. Every time I blink, I see his cock flash across my mind's eye. Honestly, I don't want to think about anything else.

As minutes turn into hours, I just keep imagining what that big penis would feel like inside of me. I'm a virgin, but only because I have high standards—not because I'm a prude. I just want my first time to be scorching hot.

Whatever that was I saw in my bathroom ten minutes was definitely fiery.

I start to think back to the time, only a couple of months ago, when I showed up at Daddy's door with nothing but a duffle bag. I had just turned eighteen, and I was so determined to spend the summer with my stepfather that I took several buses all the way across the country to get here. He told me that, had he known I wanted to come he would have flown me to him, but, at the time, I hadn't been so sure. He was always so consumed with his work when I used to live with him before.

Now that I'm here, it's super obvious that Daddy would have flown me anywhere, anytime. He has such a crush on me. It's crazy, I can't walk past Daddy without him checking out my tits or my ass.

At first it made me so nervous, but now his gaze teases something I've slowly come to want...desperately. I want to taste it. I want to straddle it. I want to be punished by it. Fuck!

Without thinking, I find myself stripping all my clothes off. Then, I pick the lollipop up again and press it slowly against my moist folds, imagining it's Daddy's huge thing trying to fit its way through my tiny ring. Even though there's no way for this humongous thing to penetrate my pussy lips, it's still fun to pretend.

But, just as I start really getting into it, I hear my door swing wide up—cracking against the wall next to it.

"D-Daddy?!" I scream, covering myself with my blanket. "Get out, what are you doing in here?!"

"What do you think you're doing, Rachel?" Daddy asks, fuming. "You were...fucking yourself with a lollipop?"

"I was just pretending, Daddy, and...wait. How did you know I was playing with myself? Were you spying on me through the keyhole of my door or something?" I ask him.

"Don't act surprised, Princess," Daddy says. "I know you've noticed me noticing the woman you've become."

"Y-Yes," I say, blushing.

"And, I've noticed you noticing your Daddy as the man that he is," he says, approaching me.

"I...have," I say weakly.

"Show me you've noticed the man that I am, Baby Girl," Daddy says. "I know all those lollipops you suck on have made that little jaw of yours very strong.

My eyes widen as Daddy slides off his belt and his trousers. My face flushes with nervous excitement as I stare at his cock—close enough not only to touch but to lick.

"Y-You want me to put my tongue on it?" I ask red-faced.

"Absolutely," Daddy says. "Lick it just like one of your candy sticks."

"Daddy, you're dirty!" I say, wincing.

"Now, Princess!" Daddy roars.

I kiss the tip, then the shaft.

Finally, I take Daddy's thickness in my mouth, barely able to fit it between my lips. Daddy reaches down my body and massages my breasts. Then, I push my lips further down his girth, my fingers stroking his big sac.

When I increase my speed, I feel Daddy's cock tense in my mouth. He groans super loud and shoots a hard stream of cum down the back of my throat.

Daddy tastes really good.

Chapter 2

I'm woken up later that night by the sound of my bedroom door being slammed shut.

I lean over and check my phone for the time. It's four in the morning. What the hell?

I thrown my phone back down on the nightstand and look up. Daddy's muscled torso towering over my small, slender frame. He'd be frightening right now if he weren't so gorgeous.

Daddy reaches down and sneaks his hand through one of the legs of my silk shorts. Seconds later, his finger presses against my slit, and rub my shaven pussy. I blush, embarrassed, as I feel myself getting wet against his fingertip.

Daddy pulls his hand out of my shorts and brings his finger to his nose.

"Yep, still a virgin," Daddy says.

"Oh, shush, Daddy, you can't tell that just from my scent!" I tell him.

"You're telling me you're not a virgin, Princess?" Daddy asks.

"No, I am!" I say, quickly.

"Good," Daddy growls.

Daddy leans forward onto the bed and strokes my bright, blonde hair. Then, he kisses my cheek. But, I know this aura of tenderness will be short-lived because Daddy has an animal inside just dying to be unleashed.. In fact, I think he gets a violent high off of the fact that I'm almost too fragile to stand his brutality. I'm his little prey.

I bite my lip as Daddy pulls down my shorts. Then, Daddy's head lowers between my bare thighs and I feel his hot tongue press on the my folds, sending sparks up my spine.

Daddy guides the tip of his cock to my entrance and slides his shaft just deep enough for my folds to clench around it.

"I'm about to really make you a woman, Princess," Daddy growls.

I hold my breathe as Daddy's cock plunges into my entrance. My walls stretch as his powerful cock stabs my channel.

I start to cry as Daddy pounds me, feeling my tightness ripped wide by his big penis. But, he doesn't take his eyes off of me even once, while his cock squelches in my passage, and, soon, I start to feel the pain dissolve into hot pleasure.

"Oh, God, Daddy!" I moan. "Oh, God, Daddy, I love it!"

Daddy surges his stiff cock deeper between the walls of my pussy. Then, I a release, followed by a creamy river erupt out of my entrance.

"Daddy," I moan. "You're even better than lollipops..."

Chapter 3

I'm sitting on the kitchen counter, licking yet another lollipop.

It feels like this particular type of candy has taken on a whole new context of pleasure now that my mind instantly connects them with the sensation of Daddy's thick cock fucking me to smithereens.

I eye a fresh lollipop on the opposite counter and hop off the one I'm sitting on to grab it. Then, I toss the lollipop I was sucking on over my shoulder and onto the kitchen floor.

I unwrap the plastic and stick it in my mouth, closing my eyes so I can truly take in this sugar bomb as God intended it to be received.

But, as, it's hard surface melts inside my mouth, I hear Daddy's dog, a German Shepard named Hotchkiss, start to chew, then choke on the other lollipop.

"Oh shoot, oh, shoot!" I scream as I spin around to him.

I watch as Hotchkiss flails about with the hard candy remaining lodged in his throat. I want to save him, but his sharp teeth and powerful jaws are too terrifying for me to dare to try to pull out the candy.

"DADDY, DADDY, COME TO THE KITCHEN! HELP!!!" I scream.

Moments later, Daddy races into the kitchen, and seeing his dog, he gets grabs the huge canine's jaw and sticks his hand deep in its throat.

He pulls out the red candy pieces and tosses them into the sink.

"I'm s-sorry, Daddy!" I say, backing up as Daddy stalks towards me, fuming.

"Upstairs to my bedroom, Rachel!" Daddy roars.

"D-Don't you mean my bedroom?" I ask timidly.

"WHAT DID I SAY?!" Daddy bellows.

"Ok, geesh!" I say, running away up the stairs.

* * *

I sit nervously on the edge of Daddy's bed—not completely sure what to expect. He could be wanting to make love to me, but considering I almost killed his dog, any lovemaking will be a lot less romance and a lot more rage.

"You love being a bad girl, don't you, Princess?" Daddy asks, joining me in his bedroom.

"No, Daddy!" I say, panicking. "It was an accident, I promise!"

"Shh," Daddy says. "Come here."

Daddy grabs my blonde hair in his fingers and snaps my neck back. Then, he drags me over to the wall and pins me against it.

I feel a heat pool in between my thighs as Daddy takes out his cock and slides it in between my cheeks.

Daddy's cock plunges deep into my channel without warning. As he thrusts his cock hard in and out of my hole, his massive balls swing up against my clit. He grabs my breasts and smooshes them together, while his cock squelches inside my walls, stretching out my ring. I feel like I'm being torn open. Then, Daddy pushes my face against the wall and slams his cock all the way down to the rear wall of my passage.

"Mmm, Daddy!" I whimper as his cock fills me entirely.

"I'm going to breed you, Princess. So, I can look after you forever," Daddy roars.

"Oh, Daddy...Yes!" I scream.

I feel Daddy's hot seed swim into my pussy. I collapse against the wall and slide down until Daddy catches me in his strong arms.

"Oh, Princess..." Daddy tells me. "You love to misbehave, but, this time, you're going to learn your lesson."

Chapter 4

It's been forty-eight hours since I've had a lollipop. The withdrawal symptoms have finally dissipated, I'm in candy remission.

I spray the last part of the garden with water from the hose, bringing an end to these boring-as-hell chores that Daddy has been making me do to make amends for inadvertently choking his doggie.

Even though I'm caked in mud and soil, I have never felt so refreshed. Now, I can go inside, hop into a hot bath, maybe pour a glass of rosé, and forget these chores ever existed.

This is the first time, as well as the last time, that I get this filthy for any reason whatsoever.

* * *

I walk back into the house and see that Daddy is standing there waiting for me as soon as I step through the door—like a warden patrolling a prison camp.

"What?!" I ask. "I finished..."

I study Daddy's face, noticing the intense way he's looking at my breasts. Oh, no. He can't possibly want to have sex right now with me being this dirty and disgusting, can he?

Daddy takes a step towards me. I feel my pussy pulse as I notice the huge swell in Daddy's pants. Then, he opens his shirt, revealing a wall of hard muscles that take my breath away.

Daddy takes his time stripping me naked. I still have soil over my pale, naked body. And, as Daddy takes my final piece of clothing off—my panties, he takes a seat in the chair near the back door and pulls me on top of him.

I take a deep breath, feeling like my body is on fire as I sink down on Daddy's long, thick cock, feeling split apart. Daddy has me ride him slowly at first, so that I can feel every inch of him against my grooves. Then, he starts to push and pull my hips harder on his cock.

I wrap my legs tightly around his neck as his cock digs deeper up my pussy. Wetness cascades out of my body, so fast I can hardly take it, and, as Daddy moves my body harder over his cock, I feel my vision begin to blur.

I bite my Daddy's shoulders as he thrusts me viciously. Then, I cum hard on his cock, splashing it rich in my juices.

"Oh, Daddy!" I scream in his ear. "You're perfect..."

* * *

I lie on top of Daddy's chest, somehow feeling both restored and exhausted, all at once. I wish I could lie here forever. But, I know that if I don't move at least a little, I won't be able to help myself from hopping on Daddy's veiny thickness once again, and I really, really need a bath.

"I love you, Daddy," I say, pressing my lips against his.

"I love you too, Baby Girl," Daddy says. "What are you about to do?"

"Oh, I don't know," I tell him, getting to my feet. "I'm going to take a bath, watch a movie on my laptop and, then, who knows, maybe I'll have a lollipop."

About the Author

I'm an erotica author who loves telling inappropriate stories and making people uncomfortable with how kinky I am.