London Cocksucker Ch. 02: Berlin

Story Info
I am a 'Hospitality Boy' on a Night Train to Berlin.
11.9k words
4.53
10.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London Cocksucker Pt. 02: Night Train to Berlin

The following story continues my journey into cock submission years ago while living in London. These encounters are loosely based on experiences I had with a man named John, who I met online. I had answered his ad in the now defunct 'Men Seeking Men' personals section of a popular website: "Wanted: Submissive Cock Whore Willing to Be Used by Me and My Mates." With each of our encounters, my relationship with John blossomed as he looked for more opportunities to share me with his friends, colleagues, and even strangers. This chapter continues my odyssey as an oral submissive as I willingly service many of John's work colleagues on an overnight train to Berlin.

WARNING: This story contains scenes with Gay Male Dominance & Submission, rough sex, piss play, piss drinking, throat fucking, gagging, and bondage and is not for the faint of heart.

John Makes Me a Proposal

When I got back to my flat early the next morning after I had showered and scrubbed off all the cum and piss from my body at John's place, I collapsed in bed and slept for the next 10 hours. I had never had that much sexual activity in my life in one night and I was exhausted. My throat was sore from all the cocks that had been shoved in it, my knees hurt from the hard tile floor I had been ordered to kneel on while servicing all those men, and I had the faintest taste of cock and cum and ass lingering in my mouth.

I replayed the entire night in my head and it seemed like a dream. If you had told me a few weeks ago that I would have been used by over two dozen men in one night, I would have thought you were crazy. During that night at the Mine Shaft, I had lost count of how many cocks I had sucked, how many hairy ball sacks had been in my mouth, how many assholes I had stuck my tongue into. Everything sort of blurred into an endless procession of male body parts that my mouth accommodated in an unbroken chain of licking, sucking, slurping, and swallowing. I had been a cum and piss receptacle for what seemed an eternity. I had made all my fantasies into realities.

I was back home now on Sunday wondering if it had all really happened.

I was lying naked in bed when my phone buzzed with a text from John. I guess it had really happened.

"Well cocksucker. I'm impressed by your endurance. I got a full report from Kevin, Nick, and many of the other guys on just how naughty you were last night at the Mine Shaft. I honestly didn't think you had it in you. Such wantonness. You are quite the submissive! I have a proposal for you if you are interested."

My cock started swelling as I texted back to him. "You've caught my attention. Go on."

"My company has a convention twice per year at one of our corporate offices--either in London, Paris, or Berlin. The next convention will be held in Berlin on Monday and Tuesday next week, but we'll leave for Berlin over the weekend. My London team usually travels together on the same train, which will be leaving this Saturday afternoon from St. Pancras Station at 4pm."

I was puzzled. I texted: "I'm not following. Why are you telling me this?"

After a minute, my phone buzzed again with John's answer. "Ah. This is where you come in. You are going to love this part. At our last convention in Paris, someone had the bright idea of hiring some 'suck and fuck' boys to entertain everyone from our company on the train during our overnight journey there. They were a big hit and everyone fulfilled their wildest sexual desires before we arrived Sunday morning. You've shown me what a wanton slut you are so I thought you might want to join us. You will get to suck more cock than you can imagine. That is, if you're interested. And I know you are not a professional like the other boys, but you certainly have a way with your mouth and your greediness for cock and cum is self-evident. How about it, are you in?"

I took a deep breath, my heart was racing and my cock was now standing up ramrod straight and fully engorged.

I gulped and tapped out my response. "Yes, I'm in. What do I need to bring and where do you want me to meet you?"

"Good boy. Plan on arriving at St. Pancras station at 3:30 pm on Saturday. I will meet you in front of our sleeper car--number 11. Just come as you are--casual clothes. I will bring everything you need for the trip. I've already booked our tickets, so you can pick your ticket up at the station on Saturday. The train is called Perseus. See you then, cocksucker."

The rest of the week for me was a blur. I tried to put all my energies into my job--at the time I was a barista at a popular coffeehouse chain in the UK--but it was hard. I could not stop fantasizing about what I would be doing on Saturday night. I had gone down the rabbit hole of submissiveness and I couldn't get enough cock

To satisfy my cravings, twice that week I cruised a popular pick-up spot in one of the public parks near my apartment. This was not something I had been in the habit of doing before because of the risk of getting caught, but my need for cock was so urgent that I took the chance. The routine was simple. After my evening shift I'd head over to the park and look for another guy who was also cruising. I'd spot another man who gave me a nod, looking like he needed a blowjob, then I'd follow him into the restroom where I'd get on my knees and let him use my mouth in whatever fashion would get him the cum release I so desperately needed. The men in these casual hook ups were usually polite, but insistent that I swallow their cum, which I always did happily.

But it wasn't enough.

For me, sucking cock and swallowing cum had become an obsession. I would sometimes beg the man I was sucking off to let me eat their cum before he put his cock in my mouth. They usually complied happily, enjoying the sight of an athletic, naked young man on his knees worshipping their cocks. I was always a bit disappointed when a man shot his jizz all over my face, but about 90 percent of the time I was rewarded for my efforts with a nice mouthful of warm, thick, slightly salty cum.

And I loved it.

I didn't know it at the time I had answered his ad, but John had introduced me to a whole new level of debauchery. I began to see my sexual adventures in a new way. This was not some momentary satisfaction of a craving. No, this was something else. Something deep inside me needed to be dominated. I needed to be controlled by other men and I happily complied with whatever depravation they asked of me. I had actually drunk another man's piss for the first time when I met John. It was as if I had assumed a new role for myself as a subservient cocksucker. My sexual pleasure now depended on pleasing other men.

To free up my schedule for John's trip, I made sure my manager knew I had to leave early Saturday from work and would not be working the Sunday or Monday shifts. Each night I fantasized about being used by strangers, my mouth a warm and wet haven for their beautiful cocks. I imagined the different tastes and smells of their cocks. Their furry balls. Their assholes. As I drifted off to sleep, I pictured myself naked, on my knees, surrounded by stiff cocks of all shapes and sizes.

Saturday couldn't come fast enough for me.

Saturday Finally Arrives: I Meet John at the Train Station and We Board 'Perseus'

I slept in late on Saturday morning, trying to conserve my strength for the trip. Based on last Saturday night, I knew that John probably had lined up multiple cocks for me to service. I hung around my apartment lazily that morning enjoying my coffee and the Saturday Times trying not to think about my trip until it was time to leave. At 3 o'clock my cab picked me up and took me to St. Pancras Station in Central London, not far from my flat. I marveled at the classic Victorian design inside the main hall of the station, and then I stopped in my tracks, thinking about my reason for being there. I felt the first stirrings of an erection as my mind started to wander, thinking about sucking cocks. I had to will myself back to reality. I proceeded to the nearest ticket booth. As he had promised, John had purchased a round trip ticket for me and it was held in my name. I got my ticket and then walked through the main hall and down to the platforms.

After I went through the turnstile, I saw John in the distance, dressed in tight jeans, a button down shirt, and his stylish black leather jacket. He always had a sizable bulge in his jeans which made my mouth water.

"Ah, you're right on time." John was beaming as he saw me walk down the platform to our car, number 11. He was smiling as he leaned in to me and whispered, "Well done cocksucker. Now follow me."

My spine tingled and I felt the first stirrings in my groin when he called me 'cocksucker.'

We climbed up into the sleeper car and John led the way down the carpeted hall to our cabin, number 24. The room was paneled in hardwood and had two bunk beds, a small sitting area and kitchenette. It was quite lovely, and reminded me of an earlier, more elegant time of travelling.

"I'm glad you decided to take the plunge, cocksucker. You are going to love this trip. You're a submissive, you like to please, and I know many of these men will thoroughly enjoy using you. These will all be professional, refined men--unlike the rough crowd you met at the Mine Shaft. These men are all highly paid white collar professionals--investment fund managers, stock traders, people connected to the banking industry. You get the picture. They will be highly demanding and expect complete submission from you." John gave me a hard look when he said that.

"Let me lay out the schedule so you know how this will all work. We leave promptly at 4:00 pm. There will be a short stopover in Paris, but we'll all be staying on the train. We will arrive at Hauptbahnhof station in Berlin at 8 am tomorrow morning. You will be taking the return train back, since I know you have to get back to work. My company has booked two sleeper cars--numbers 11 and 12--and the adjoining café car, so this part of the train will be essentially ours. For the next 14 hours or so, these three cars will be your entire world. As I told you before, we've brought along several 'rent boys,' to entertain us, but you are the only 'volunteer;' so to speak. I am confident you are more than capable of pleasing hordes of men, based on your performance last week at the Mind Shaft. Any questions so far?"

"How will I know who I am supposed to service?" I asked.

"We have a system we've worked out which will ensure everyone who wants to use you or any of the rent boys will be given adequate time tonight. I'll explain it once I take you to the café car in little while."

As he was speaking the train gave a lurch and a whistle and we started our journey to Paris and Berlin.

"Now, let's get you ready for tonight. First you'll need to strip. You won't' be needing your clothes or shoes until just before we arrive in Berlin, so take it all off," John said, matter-of-factly.

John was smiling as he watched me remove my shoes and socks, pants, shirt, and finally my briefs. I was totally nude, and stood there slightly embarrassed but at the same time I felt a stirring in my groin. I told myself: this was really happening!

"That's better, cocksucker." John placed a leather studded collar around my neck. It had a chrome metal D-ring in front to attach a leash to. The collar had a bright metal medallion hanging from it which said simply, 'Cocksucker.' He had me hold up my wrists and then he attached two leather wrist cuffs which had metal clasps on them. He stepped behind me and attached a leather strap to the back of the collar, which went down my back and was attached to a black leather belt which he pulled around my waist. The belt had metal loops in the back in which to attach my leather cuffs. John had told me that some men would want me restrained while I serviced them.

"Now, to complete your ensemble, I brought you this." John produced a black leather jock strap which held the cock and balls in a pouch, and had a thong up the back which would accentuate my round ass cheeks. He had me lift one leg, then the other, and slid the jock slowly up my thighs. My cock was hardening as he gently pushed my penis and ball sack into the leather pouch and pulled the waist strap up so the thong rubbed gently on my ass crack. I felt like a complete whore in this outfit. It was delicious.

"Make yourself comfortable cocksucker. I'm going to check with my guys and see how everything is going. I'll be back for you in a while, then we are going down to the café car so I can introduce you to my colleagues. Oh, and for the duration of this trip, call me 'Sir'."

I smiled at him. "Yes Sir!"

After about 20 minutes, John returned to the cabin and opened the door.

"Okay, we are ready for you to make your debut. Stand up."

I got up from the edge of the bed where I had been sitting.

"Now, I'm going to attach this leash to your collar. Some of the men will want you restrained. I have to warn you that there are a few guys who can be quite, um, demanding, so you're going to have to adapt. Do you understand?"

I looked John in the eye. "Of course, Sir. Anything to please your work colleagues!" I said as ebulliently as I could.

"Good boy. I know you won't disappoint."

"Let's get your wrists restrained as well. Many of the men like it when a sub makes an entrance showing just how compliant they are." While he was telling me this, John took my wrists and attached them to one of the metal clasps at the back of the leather belt he had put on me earlier. I was now completely helpless.

"Come along cocksucker. You've got some clients to meet." With that, John gave my leash a gentle tug and I followed him down the length of the sleeper car. Several men gave me leering looks and licked their lips as we passed the open doors to their cabins and I heard a few men snicker at my predicament. I wondered which of them would be using me that night.

Café Car: I am Introduced to My 'Clients'

John led me by the leash into the café car and I was immediately taken by the informality of it all. There were a few dozen men there from John's company milling about, talking, laughing, and drinking beers or cocktails. Some of the men wore suits and ties, others were dressed more casually, in jeans and collared shirts with leather jackets. I noticed several "rent boys" serving drinks to the clients. They were all "dressed" similarly to me, with black leather briefs and not much else. They were all in their early twenties and had very toned, muscular bodies. They looked like dancers. Curiously, they all had a large number written in black ink on their foreheads. A few of them wore leather collars like mine, and one or two was equipped with leather cuffs to allow the user to restrain the young man if needed.

John made the rounds and said hello to his colleagues. I got more than a few knowing winks and comments from his workmates. John had apparently told many of them about me already and I saw the lust in their eyes as he paraded me, almost naked and with my arms bound, through the crowd of horny and drunk men. As we walked through the café car, more than one man pinched my nipples or smacked me on the ass to the great amusement of John. I had never felt like such a piece of meat before.

At one point, a man walked up to me and with a large black sharpie pen, wrote something on my forehead. I asked John what it said and he looked at me, grinning. "It says number 7. I guess you are the lucky one, cocksucker!"

I was about to find out the significance of that marking.

A large man with a billowing voice then took center stage. "Gentlemen, now that the last member of our 'entertainment' crew has arrived--he gave a knowing look at me--it is time for all of you to decide who you would like to service you tonight. You will notice that each of our young 'hospitality' members has a large black number written in black ink on their forehead. When you place your order for the evening, include that number--or numbers if you desire more than one--of the boy that you wish to entertain you in your cabin and your desired time as well as your sexual proclivities. We will do our best to organize the hospitality crew to everyone's satisfaction.

For the next five minutes or so, I could see everyone scribbling furiously on the small white cards that had been passed around, with some men discussing among themselves who they think they would like to sample tonight and others making lewd comments about the boy they had chosen and what they planned to do to them. I stood there silently, anticipating what was to come and trying to control the flush of blood that was slowly engorging my penis.

John turned to me and said, "Okay cocksucker, now we wait until all the orders are in. Since I'm your sponsor, they will give me your 'menu' for tonight and I will walk you through the ground rules before I send you on your way. Do you have any questions?"

"No Sir, I think I get the drift of how this all works. I am excited but a bit nervous. Will anyone be mistreating me?"

"You don't have to worry about that. Although some of the men can be a bit rough, it's all in good fun and everyone knows not to harm any of our 'hospitality' members."

I sighed with relief. Although I was willing to be completely dominated sexually by strangers, I wasn't into pain and was hoping none of my clients would be doling it out.

After about ten minutes--during which time I was continuously groped, squeezed, or lightly slapped on my ass by anonymous strangers--the order sheets, or 'menus' were passed out. The man who had marked my forehead gave John a white sheet of paper which looked like a menu, showing the train cabin, the men in that cabin, and what they expected to do to me.

"Well cocksucker, you've got quite a mixed bag on your plate here. Looking at this list I expect you will be ingesting a lot of semen tonight, so I hope you're ready for it," John said, with a broad smirk.

"Yes Sir, I'm ready to swallow whatever I am told to swallow, just like I did at the Mine Shaft last week. I know I'm here to please other men and to do exactly as they say."

"Good boy," John replied. "Now, it looks like you are going to start your evening in Cabin 3, Mr. Sinclair's cabin. He is our company president, and as such, expects complete obedience. I'm surprised he took a shining to you so quickly. It will be really important to do everything he tells you to do. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal clear, Sir," I replied, my heart racing with anticipation.

"Excellent. Now, you will going to cabin numbers 3, 18, 37, and 7 on the hour, starting at 7:00 pm. You'll have a bit of time to eat something to give you strength, then I will send you on your way.

With that, John unclipped my wrist cuffs from the leather belt and my hands were free again to eat dinner. There was a knock on the door to the cabin, and a man from the café car came in with a tray, which he put down on a small fold-out table against the wall. There was one dinner plate, a bottle of water, and a beer on the tray.

John thanked the man--who noticed my nakedness and leather gear, but didn't say anything--and he departed, closing the door behind him.

John looked at me and said, "You better eat. This will be the last chance tonight to take in anything nourishing beyond semen. I've got to go meet with a colleague, but I will be back here just before 7:00 pm so I can walk you down to your first 'client'."

I dove into the dinner entre--beef bourguignon, asparagus, and medallions of thinly sliced potatoes--and ate with gusto, thinking about what was in store for me that night.