London Cocksucker Ch. 02: Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth wide to accommodate Harry's cock and could feel the cock tube work its way down my esophagus. I tried to remain calm and breathe through my nose as best I could, but his cock was well and truly blocking my airway. Once Harry's cock was all the way in--my lips were pushed up against his pubic bush and I felt his heavy balls dangling just below my chin--Bill started to pinch my nipples ever so steadily, applying pressure like a maestro. He knew just how much pain to inflict to encourage me to accept the cock in my throat.

I was trapped and started to gag. Both men were giggling at my attempts at escape in order to breathe. My hands were bound behind my back, Harry was in front of me, his cock lodged in my throat, with Bill pressing his body behind me and his fingers applying painful pressure to my nipples. I thought I would pass out.

At that very moment, Harry pulled his cock out and I immediately sucked down a lungful of oxygen. As I struggled to get my breathing back to normal, Harry spun me around 180 degrees so Bill's thick 6 1/2 inch cock was ready to thrust into my mouth and throat. It was now Harry who was applying pressure to my nipples. I was in a kind of vicious pain/pleasure trap with both men competing to see how long they could hold their cocks down my throat without me passing out. I screamed in pain as my nipples felt like they were on fire, but my screams were muffled each time by the dick lodged in my throat. Back and forth we went like this, until I lost all fear and any sense of control, and I let the two men take turns fucking my throat while I remained on my knees. My throat became a warm wet pussy for the two of them.

Both Harry and Bill were making comments about what a shameful whore I was, saying what a nasty cocksucker I must be letting perfect strangers fuck my throat. They were thoroughly enjoying using me and I truly felt like the lowest common whore I could imagine. Someone they had picked up from the gutters of Paris, say, and brought back to their man cave as a captive in order to use as their cum receptacle. Despite my fear, it was liberating for me to be used this way. I accepted all the abuse and kneeled there in a kind of trance, their thick cock tubes ramming their way down my gullet. I started to moan with pleasure at the feeling of having my throat fucked by two men like a pussy, and we got into a rhythm.

After what seemed like hours--even though in reality it was probably 30 minutes of intense throat fucking--I sensed that both men were ready to climax. Their balls, which had been hanging so low the whole time, started their contraction to the base of their penises.

Harry was the first to shoot.

"Oh god, here it comes cocksucker, I'm going to blow it all down your gullet, so take it! Take the jizz Cocksucker!

He screamed in ecstasy as the first blast of semen rocketed out the pisshole of his cock and I felt the big sticky glob of cum hit my throat like a bullet. That was followed by glob after glob of incredibly thick and pungent cum. The flavor was overwhelming my taste buds. I choked and sputtered, trying to get it all down and not spill any of his seed.

"Ahh...there it is, the throat fuck of the century." Harry looked please with himself, but he was spent. It was now time to receive Bill's seed.

Harry turned me around to face Bill's assault and he frantically shoved his penis in my mouth and pushed it to the back of my throat again as he started to shoot his load.

"Here it comes cocksucker...get it all....EAT IT BOY! Swallow that Jizz!"

Bill's cock exploded in splash after splash of thick, slightly bitter semen. I took it all either in the back of my throat, or held it in my mouth, letting the goo pool up.

To show my submissiveness to Bill, I was able to keep the majority of the cum in my mouth as he pulled his cock out. I took the opportunity to tilt my head back, open my mouth wide, and show them the jizz.

Harry said, "Well look at this. Somebody has properly trained this cocksucker. He even shows his betters what they've fed him before swallowing. Good boy"

I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride at this, and I dutifully swallowed Bill's big load as the men smiled down at me.

"Well, we better take you to your next date, cock boy. It's almost 9 o'clock" said Bill.

The two men lifted me up onto my feet, keeping my hands bound behind my back. Harry grabbed my leash and the 'schedule,' which he told me to hold in my mouth with my teeth. We left the cabin with Harry pulling my leash and with Bill behind me, and three of us worked our way down to the end of car 11, where we stepped through the double doors to the next sleeper car, number 12, where we found Cabin 37.

Bill started to giggle. Harry asked, "What's so funny Bill?"

Bill said, "I think the Germans are in this cabin, and you know the kinds of things they like to make the fuck boys do!" He was grinning ear to ear at me as he said, "I hope you're thirsty boy!"

At that moment the door to Cabin 37 opened and a heavy set blonde man who was naked with a beer mug in his hand said simply, "Ah, die Pisshure ist da!" I was about to learn what that meant.

Cabin Number 37: Hans and Gunter Make Me Their 'Piss Hure'

Harry passed the leash to the man who had greeted us at the door, and then both he and Bill left. The big German took the schedule from my clenched teeth and led me by the leash into the cabin, closing the door behind us. He gave a tug to my leash so I would move into the center of the cabin. Another big German, who could have been his doppelganger, introduced himself.

"I am Gunter and this is my friend Hans," the second man said to me. Both men appeared to be in their 40s, and had muscular, thick bodies covered with fine blondish hair. They were both nude and I could see their large, thick penises dangling in front of their heavy ball sacks. Both men were also blonde with dark blonde pubic bushes. They would have made excellent Bond villains, in a Rutger Hauer sort of way.

"Hans doesn't have a lot of English so I will translate for him. We do not expect much talking from you. We expect total obedience. We will use you as our whore and then we expect you to leave promptly for your next appointment. Do I make myself absolutely clear?"

"Yes Sir," I replied to Gunter. I continued, as my curiosity got the better of me. "When we arrived, Hans said something in German. What did it mean?"

"Ah, yes. Hans said 'Our piss whore has arrived.' So, my little cocksucker, are you a piss whore as well?"

I gulped with some trepidation. I observed that there were several empty beer bottles strewn about the cabin and I guessed both men had consumed quite a few beers each.

I stammered. "Y-y-yes Sir, if that is what you require." I remembered my night at the Mine Shaft the week before where I had been ordered to drink piss from several different men. The taste was bitter, and in one man's case, vile, but I got through it and told myself I could do so now.

"Goot," Gunter said, with German emphasis on the 't' instead of an English 'd.'

"First we must prepare for you my little cocksucker." Gunter nodded to Hans, who stepped behind me to lay some towels on the floor. Hans then tugged my leash in a downward motion, a signal to kneel.

As I got on my knees, Hans smiled down at me and said, "Das ist es meine kleine Piss Hure'" I understood the meaning this time.

Despite my dread at the prospect of having to drink piss from these two obviously drunk Germans, my cock again betrayed me, and my hard-on pressed uncomfortably against the leather pouch it was caged in.

Gunter smiled again at me as Hans positioned his bulk in front of me. I looked up helplessly, and thought to myself: let's just get this over with. Hans casually held his thick pink cock, which was semi-hard with excitement, and pointed it at my face. I waited, looking at that cock knowing what was about to happen.

"Ahhh...." was all he said as he began his release. He was pissing on my face and the stream felt like a small firehose as his yellow flood cascaded down on me. I closed my eyes for fear of getting the salty stream in them. I could feel the warmth of the piss for an eternity. The smell was quite strong as his urine cascaded down my chin onto my chest and worked its way down to the floor, where it was absorbed by all the towels he had placed there. And then it stopped.

I opened my eyes tentatively to see that Hans was grinning. He had pinched off the end of his cock and stopped the flow.

Gunter then said, "Open wide piss whore, time to drink!"

I opened my mouth with some trepidation and Hans immediately let loose his stream again. It filled my mouth and then he stopped abruptly.

"Swallow it little piggy," said Gunter.

I gulped down the harsh, beer-generated piss into my belly. It was not delicious.

"Again!" declared Gunter triumphantly.

Hans let the taps open and this time he grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth towards his penis so my lips engulfed his thick cock and I was truly 'drinking from the tap,' as they say.

I concentrated on swallowing as quickly and steadily as I could, praying that Hans' apparently inexhaustible flow of pee would end.

"Gulp....gulp...gulp," were the only sounds emanating from me as mouthful after mouthful of acrid, bitter beer piss worked its way down into my belly. Hans was muttering something in German, no doubt a stream of obscenities directed at me as I kneeled and swallowed.

Finally, the flow petered out and Hans made sure I kept my mouth on his dick to drink the last few drops of his piss.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and Gunter stepped in front of me. He had been jerking his cock slowly as he watched the show, and his cock was now rock hard as he enjoyed watching his friend piss on my face and order me to swallow.

"Now we give you something else to drink. I believe you enjoy semen, yes little piggy?"

I nodded in the affirmative, the taste of piss still overwhelming me.

"Goot. Start sucking whore, and I will reward you with my German goo."

"Yes Sir," I replied as I opened my mouth wide to receive Gunter's thick pink cock. I started to slurp on his meat tube with abandon, thankful to taste cock and pre-cum which would replace the strong piss taste which permeated my mouth.

Hans said something in German, which Gunter then translated for me. "Hans says you are a good little submissive cocksucker and he plans to follow up my semen load with a load of his own for you to drink."

"Glugg....glugg...yesh...shur..." was all I managed as I sucked Gunter's meaty cock. I loved his earthy, masculine flavor and was greedily slurping on his fuck stick with abandon.

I would have played with his balls to heighten his pleasure but my hands remained bound behind my back, so my mouth and tongue were the only tools I had to service him.

As I slurped on his cock, both Gunter and Hans were speaking in German. I caught a few words that sounded like "bitch," and "suck," but it was evident they did not feel like sharing their comments with me. Both men were grinning as I looked up into their eyes and used my mouth the only way I knew how, to pleasure another man.

After ten minutes of hearty cock sucking, Gunter announced in English that he was ready to unload his semen. He grabbed the back of my head and with one big thrust, pushed his cock until the pink cockhead was lodged in my throat.

He grunted and swore and I could feel the first spurts of man juice spill into the back of my mouth and throat. I was grateful to taste his seed as the pungency of it was an elixir for me which overcame the pissy taste which Hans had so adeptly overwhelmed my mouth with earlier.

"Ahh....drink me you dirty bitch...DRINK MY SEED!" Gunter roared triumphantly as he unloaded in my mouth.

I swallowed what he gave me to swallow, and he promptly pulled his now spent cock out of my mouth.

Hans then stepped in front of me, looked down at my face and said, "Jetzt bin ich and der Reihe," which Gunter translated. "He says it is his turn now, slut, so open wide and suck his big German cock."

Reaching behind my head for more control, Hans said fiercely, "Hol den Schwanz ganz nach unten, Schlampe."

Gunter translated for me again. "Hans told to you take the cock all the way down your whore throat."

I pushed the thick tube ever deeper down my gullet, focusing on breathing through my nose and enjoying the sensation once again of being completely dominated by another man's cock. Once the cockhead was in my throat, Hans started to rock his hips slowly, in and out. He was a master at knowing just when to pull his cock back to let me breath, then he would plunge it in again, filling me up. My head and mouth felt like separate parts of my body being used as a fuckhole and I focused on feeling the sensations of this man's cock being exquisitely pleasured by my tongue and the entrance to my wet throat. It was exhilarating, being used like this.

Hans fucked my mouth for ten minutes or more, grunting and sweating as he approached his orgasm. Suddenly I felt his cock start to throb, and Hans barked something in German as he started coming.

Gunter said "He told you to swallow it all like a good piggy."

As Gunter's last word was spoken, Hans erupted in my mouth. I felt the thick, musky semen envelop my taste buds. One glob shot straight to the back of my throat while the rest pooled up in my mouth. I let the cum ooze out without swallowing, one big glob after the next. I wanted to show it all to Hans once he was finished cumming in my mouth. I felt it was the least I could do to show my gratitude for such an amazing mouth fuck.

Once the last drops of his musky seed had squirted out, he pulled his cock out and I opened my mouth wide to show the two men what a good obedient little whore I was.

They both smiled as they inspected the quantity and thickness of Hans' man juice.

"Now swallow it all like a good cocksucker," Gunter said.

Once I had deposited the latest load of cum in my belly, Gunter looked down at me and said, "It looks like we need to get you to your next appointment. It is almost 10 o'clock."

He then reached out to hold my head and said, "But first, I have a parting gift for you to remember us by. Open wide."

I thought to myself, Oh please not more piss. I was enjoying the cum flavor which Hans had plaster all around my mouth.

I opened my mouth wide nonetheless.

Gunter then started a trickle, which grew to a steady flow as my lips sealed around his cock and I felt the familiar taste of piss, which I started to gulp down. Fortunately, it was only about three mouthfuls, and Gunter sighed as his flow slowed down to a trickle and then stopped. I waited, holding his cock in my mouth to make sure he was finished, and then he pulled it out of my mouth.

"How did you enjoy that my little whore? A nice German gift for your slut belly, wouldn't you agree?"

I smiled up at Gunter. "Yes sir, thank you sir!" Despite the bitter flavor now in my mouth, I felt happy, satisfied in a submissive way that I had been able to do everything these men had ordered me to do, and I did it with a smile!

Hans put his big hands on my upper arms, and helped me stand up from my kneeling position. Gunter grabbed my leash and the schedule, and let me down the car back to Sleeper 11, and on to Cabin number 7.

Cabin Number 7: An EU Bukkake

Since my hands were still bound, Gunter knocked on the door to Number 7.

A very handsome younger guy in his mid-20s opened the door and said, "Ahh, ze cum bucket is ere" in a heavy French accent.

Gunter handed my leash to the man, who then led me into a double wide cabin with four bunks. Waiting for me in the cabin were four other young men, all of whom spoke English, but with various accents which I thought I identified as Dutch, Italian, and Spanish, along with the French guy who had answered the door. I was part of the EU!

The first thing I noticed was that they all had their cocks out and were stroking them slowly as I entered the cabin.

The Dutch guy spoke to me first. "Do you know what a Bukkake is, cocksucker?"

"Um, yeah...that's when a bunch of guys ejaculate on someone," I replied.

"Very good. Now you know why you are here. Why don't you kneel down in the middle of the floor there and fulfill your purpose?" he said, pointing to a spot in the middle of the cabin.

I dropped to my knees slowly as my hands were still bound and I didn't want to lose my balance from the motion of the train, which would occasionally lurch on the tracks. The five men then surrounded me, their hard cocks pointing at me like weapons.

Once I was kneeling I looked up at the five men slowly jerking their cocks. They had lusty, greedy eyes as they stared down at me and my utter submissiveness. I guessed that few of them had ever had someone to use like this, and they appeared to be acting out a fantasy.

They were commenting on my wantonness and my willingness to be used by so many strangers. I reveled at the attention and, for my part, was happy to be their receptacle.

The Spanish guy said to me, "We are going to plaster you with semen, whore, and make you ours."

I looked him in the eye and said, "Please do, Sir, I want nothing better than to be your cum bitch tonight."

That drew a chuckle from the men who continued to stroke their beautiful and varied cocks. I saw a long, thin brown cock, a thick pink one, a cock with downy light fur at the base, another with a thick black bush, and another, uncut with a brown flap of skin covering the cockhead. I was mesmerized as I watched the men slowly jerk their cocks, their ball sacks bouncing along to the rhythm of the stroker.

The anticipation was exhilarating. I knew what was expected of me and I knew how much pleasure I was giving them. Letting myself be used in one of the most intimate ways, knowing their semen would soon be issuing forth and squirting on my face, my body, perhaps even into my open mouth. My cock felt like it would burst out of its leather pouch, so excited was I.

I was suspended like that for several minutes, staring at each of the lovely cocks surrounding me. And then the moment came. The first man, the Spaniard, stepped in front of me and said, "Tilt your head back and open your mouth wide. And keep it open. No swallowing until we tell you to swallow."

As he finished his command, he started to moan loudly and the first jets of cum shot out of his piss hole like darts. The globs landed on my forehead, on my cheek, on the bridge of my nose. The last few spurts he aimed squarely and my mouth and he placed his cockhead on my bottom lip to ensure his semen hit the target.

The Italian guy then stepped up and his first glob of semen landed squarely in my left eye, which I closed protectively. I could feel the next goopy spurts land on my face and neck, and like the first man, he deposited the last couple of spurts of man juice in my open mouth.

He was followed by the Frenchman who had answered the door.

"Ah...take ze jizz putain" he grunted as his semen shot out of his uncut cock and plastered my face. He quickly pointed the cockhead to my open mouth and shot several dollops of cum into my rapidly filling fuck hole.

The Dutch guy drew his head close to my face, inspecting the contents of my mouth and said, "We better let him swallow gentlemen, or soon he will be overflowing."

That drew some laughter from the group. I steeled myself, closed my lips, and with one gigantic swallowing motion, gulped down the seed from the three men.

As I was downing my medicine, a second Frenchman stepped up to my mouth and said simply, "Open."

I obediently complied, tilting my head back and opening my mouth as wide as I could.

He frantically stroked his cock and I could feel the first glob of semen splash into my open mouth. It was followed by another, and another, and yet another. My god this man could produce jizz!