London Cocksucker: Mouth for Hire

Story Info
Kevin puts my mouth to work for beer money.
4k words
4.66
13.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story continues my Literotica series previously published in two parts which chronicled my sexual journey after answering an online post. This is part three of the series, which are all loosely based on sexual experiences I had years ago after I had answered an ad in the 'Men Seeking Men' personals section: "Wanted: Submissive Cock Whore Willing to be used by Me and My Mates." This chapter continues my odyssey the night I willingly serviced this man and many strangers at The Mine Shaft, a private gay club in London frequented by the leather crowd where my mouth was used almost to the limits of my stamina.

WARNING: This story contains scenes with Gay Male Dominance & Submission, rough sex, piss play, piss drinking, throat fucking, gagging, and bondage and is not for the faint of heart.

Kevin Puts My Mouth to Work for Beer Money

Kevin gave a tug on my metal leash and led me across the club's dance floor towards the back of the Mine Shaft. He had the leash draped over his right shoulder and was holding it in his right hand while he carried a half emptied pint of beer in his left. I followed him submissively across the club, not sure of what he had in store for me. As we passed through the crowd, I got numerous stares and catcalls from men who were dancing and drinking. We entered a dark corridor at the back of the club, and as we passed by several open doors, I caught glimpses of sex in small rooms off the corridor--naked men on their knees sucking cocks, men kissing each other, one younger guy lying on the floor, surrounded by other men stroking their dicks and shooting their cum or pissing all over him. My cock started hardening again as I took in these vignettes of debauchery.

At the end of the hall, Kevin pushed open the large black door to the men's room and pulled me in by my leash. The large bathroom was well lit, with a checkered pattern of black and white tiles on the floor. There was a large open white enamel urinal on one wall to the right, the kind where about six guys could line up and all piss at the same time. On the left side I could see the toilet stalls, and a long bank of sinks were arrayed down the middle wall. It smelled of sweat, piss, and cum in there.

Kevin led me over towards the corner, just to the right of the urinal wall.

He was smirking as he looked me in the eye. "Let's just get you ready, eh boy?"

He put his beer down on one of the sinks, then reached behind me and grabbed my arms, pulling them together and clasping the steel clasps of my leather wrist cuffs so my hands were bound behind my back. He roughly yanked off my black leather briefs so I was completely naked except for the black boots which John had given me to wear to the club. I couldn't hide my rapidly engorging cock as I imagined what he was going to do to me in there.

"All right cocksucker, why don't you get on your knees right here and get comfortable. Something tells me you are going to be here for a while." Kevin was chuckling as he pointed to a spot in the corner, just to the right of the large urinal. I knelt on the hard tiles, my cock rock hard with anticipation at the situation I was in, not knowing what was going to happen to me. I was on public display for all the men coming into the bathroom.

Kevin walked over to the sink, picked up his pint of beer, and drained the glass in one long gulp. He then pulled a large black magic marker pen out of the inside of his leather vest and wrote "TIPS" in large block letters on the side of the glass. He placed the glass on the floor beside me, so it was easy to see for anyone walking into the restroom.

After setting up the tip jar, he walked over to the trashcan and, reaching behind it, pulled up a cardboard sign with the words "I SUCK FOR TIPS' in bold letters. I guess he had set this up before my arrival. He hung the sign around my neck by a string attached to the top of the cardboard. I knelt there, dripping pre-cum and imagining what was to come.

Within a couple of minutes, almost as if on cue, two rough looking men entered the bathroom, walked over to the urinal and unzipped their pants. They didn't notice me at first. One of them was large and muscular with jet black hair, and like Kevin, was wearing a black leather vest with no shirt. His biceps, triceps, and deltoid muscles looked like chiseled marble. The other man, a blonde guy with short, thinning hair, was dressed similarly in black leather and had tattoos all over his arms. As they started pissing, the guy with black hair casually looked over his shoulder at me kneeling in the corner. He smiled at my predicament and continued pissing.

As he was finishing his piss, the black haired guy turned to his buddy on his left and said, "Hey Harry, get a load of this bloke in the corner. Says he sucks for tips. Shall we have a go?"

Harry, the blonde guy, craned his neck and looked at me from behind his friend and smiled.

"Why not, Bob? If he's no good, we don't have to tip him!"

The two men laughed, and with their cocks still dangling out the front of their leather pants, walked over to me.

Bob, the black haired guy, looked at Kevin, who was still holding my leash and grinning like a Cheshire Cat, and asked, "How much of a tip?"

Kevin replied, "Whatever you think he's worth, mate."

"Oh I'm liking this better all the time," said Bob.

Bob looked down at me and said, "Okay faggot, get my cock in your mouth and show me what you can do."

He was leering at me as I greedily took his now hardening cock in my mouth. I could taste the few drops of piss that remained on the glans of his cock. I moved my head slowly up and down the thick veiny cock as it started to engorge. Bob started to moan with pleasure.

"That's it you nasty cocksucker. Suck my big dick like a lollipop, faggot, and 'ol Bob will give you a nice reward. Hope you like the taste of piss because you just cleaned off my cock bitch."

I looked up into his eyes and nodded my enthusiasm after sucking the remaining piss off his cockhead.

Bob put his hands on either side of my head, and started a slow, rhythmic face fucking. Each thrust was a little bit deeper than the last, and I felt his cockhead start to push into the opening of my throat. With my hands bound behind my back and in my kneeling position, I had no choice but to take it.

I started to make gagging sounds as he moved his hips, thrusting his thick cock deeper and deeper into my throat. While this was going on, men continued to come into the restroom to piss, and a few of them took great interest in the action in the corner focused on my mouth.

Bob was smiling as he looked down at me, bobbing my head rhythmically down on his cock. "Oh that's a good cocksucker. Get it in your whore throat you nasty bitch. Harry, you're going to love using this bitch's throat. It's like velvet!"

Harry replied enthusiastically, "Oh I mean to use him. Looks like this faggot knows how to suck cock!"

Kevin chuckled. "That's why I brought him in here boys. He's going to earn the next round of beers for me and my mates."

Bob looked down at me. "You hear that cocksucker? You've got to earn enough money for your friend and his mates, so you better suck us good."

I looked up into Bob's eyes and nodded my head as best I could with his cock in my throat. "Yesh Sir...glugg...glugg....gack."

All three men enjoyed listening to my gurgling sounds as Bob thrust his thick cock into my throat. Every couple of minutes he would pull it all the way out, and I would suck in a lungful of air, to the delight of all the men.

Bob was smiling at the complete control he had over me. "You're about to get some of Bob's special sauce, cocksucker. I want you to keep the dick in your mouth as I shoot my cock cream and don't swallow until I tell you to swallow, do I make myself clear?"

I hesitated for a moment.

THWAK! Kevin brought his palm down hard on my ass, stinging my right butt cheek.

"Answer him cocksucker!"

"Yes Shur...glugg..." was the best I could manage.

Bob said, "Good boy. Now get ready faggot. Here it comes!" He started to moan loudly as the first spurts of semen were launched from his pisshole, striking the back of my throat. He held my head in place as he was cumming and I tried not to gag as glob after glob of his heavy, musky cum flooded my mouth.

He must have shot six large gobs of semen into my mouth and I felt the sticky mass of it filling my wet fuckhole. The taste was overpowering.

Kevin said, "Show us the jizz cocksucker. Let's see if we can get some more customers."

Bob withdrew his cock from my mouth so everyone could see what he had deposited.

By this time, two or three other men had gathered in the corner either to watch me sucking cock, or were waiting their turn to use my mouth.

I opened my mouth wide and tilted my head back like John had taught me, knowing this would please the men immensely.

"Now that, my friends, is a proper three-day load!" said Bob, grinning ear to ear.

With an approving look, Kevin smiled down at me and said, "Okay boy, gulp down the whole load. Don't miss a drop or by god you will be licking it off this nasty floor!"

I closed my mouth and...GULP....got the entire load down into my belly.

Bob patted me on the head and dropped a one pound note into the tip jar.

"Next" announced Kevin.

Bob's buddy Harry then stepped up and positioned his crotch in front of my face. He had been jerking his cock as Bob got closer to cumming and presented me with a ramrod straight cock that looked hard as steel.

"Open your mouth cocksucker and suck on my balls first." Harry roughly shoved his hairy ball sack into my mouth and I started to suck his sack for all I was worth. There were now several men watching me who had come to take a piss in the bathroom and looked as if they wanted to take advantage of a cheap mouth before heading back to the dance floor.

I gurgled and slurped on Harry's ample ball sack to the catcalls of several other men who had gathered to watch.

"Make that cocksucker clean those balls like a good bitch," someone said.

I worked furiously on Harry's balls, sucking them like my mouth was a tiny washing machine and his balls were a load of precious laundry.

After a few minutes of this, Harry grabbed my hair and yanked my head back.

"Time for the main course, cocksucker!" he said, as he presented his ramrod straight cock to my mouth.

"Open" was all he said, and I complied.

Bob was putting his cock back and zipping up his leather pants as Harry started to fuck my mouth. Bob stood there watching my facefucking. "Give it to him Harry boy. Show him who's boss. This little faggot loves to be used like a whore."

Several other men where commenting and hooting encouragement to Harry, who continued thrusting his cock into my throat while holding the back of my head firmly in place with both hands. I could hear Kevin offering his encouragement along with the rest of the group.

"Gak....gak....gak..." my vocal chords responded to the throat fucking being administered by Harry. The crowd loved it.

"Okay faggot, time for some faggot juice!" growled Harry. I could tell he was getting close to orgasm His ball sack tightened up under his dick and his cock started to pulse.

The first jet of semen rocketed into the back of my throat, and his cock pulsed another, and another, and then another gob of cum. Like Bob's cum, his was thick and pungent.

"Swallow it all whore," Harry was leering at me with satisfaction as he watched me struggling to gulp down the load. I made an exaggerated "Gulp" sound as the salty, viscous man cream made its way into my belly.

"Not bad, cocksucker," Harry said as he deposited a 50p coin into the tip jar. Everyone laughed out loud when they saw the tip.

This was going to be a long night, I thought to myself.

Kevin then said, "All right boys, who's next?"

Several guys had already pulled their cocks out of their pants or had simply left them dangling after they had pissed in the urinal.

"Can we cum on his face?" one man asked.

Kevin replied, "Boys, this slut's mouth is yours to use any way you'd like. The only rule is he stays here on his knees until he's earned enough for me to buy a round of beers for me and my mates."

One heavy set man, who was balding and I'd guessed in his mid-50s, stepped in front of me, his thick pink cock dangling in front of a large set of shaved balls. He was wearing a black leather short sleeved shirt which was unbuttoned. His pink beer belly stuck out from the shirt. He was wearing black chaps with no underwear, and had perched on his head a black leather hat which looked like a policeman's cap.

"I've got a little cocktail for you, slut. Something to wash away that nasty cum taste," was all he said as he pulled my head forward and popped his soft fat cock in my mouth.

"This is how you treat cocksuckers like this boys," he announced to the group while smiling down at me. I obediently held his cock in my mouth and after a few seconds he started to piss as he held my head in place. While he gripped the back of my head, I struggled to swallow his hot stream. One gulp. Then another. And another. Luckily, he didn't have a full bladder, so I was able to get the salty drink down rather quickly. It was acrid and bitter, but I got it all. As I was gulping down his piss stream, his cock started to harden as this act of defilement clearly had turned him on.

While watching this spectacle, one of the bystanders said, "Jesus, this faggot is actually swallowing that bloke's piss! What a nasty whore!"

That comment garnered grunts of approval from the other men watching the scene.

"And now, cocksucker, you get to taste my seed. Suck it hard!" the fat man said, leering at me with an evil grin.

I started sucking his pink cock with abandon. I think the act of this stranger pissing in my mouth and my swallowing without protest pushed a button in my brain. A voice in my head said: I am a whore. I am here to be used. Men enjoy my mouth for their pleasure. Give in and let them have their fun.

I felt a certain freedom accepting the fact that I was a submissive who got turned on by other men using me to fulfill their sexual desires, however nasty.

I was a total cock slave. John had been right about me all along. Here I was on my knees in the bathroom of a leather bar, naked with my hands bound behind my back wearing a collar and leash, surrounded by strangers. My cock was rock hard with all the debasement.

I didn't want to be anywhere else at that moment.

"That's it faggot, milk that cock. I've got a big load saved up for you to eat," the man was moaning, and lost in pleasure as my mouth and tongue worked its magic on his cock.

After several minutes of sucking his cock, he announced to the crowd he was ready to shoot his load.

"Ah...Fuuuck...take it bitch, eat the load!" He moaned as the semen flowed from his fat cock. Rather than shooting out his pisshole, his warm cum oozed from the end of his cock like soft-serve ice cream. I swallowed it all, perfectly content in my new role as a submissive cocksucker.

The taste of his creamy cum replaced the nasty taste of his piss.

Once he had deposited his load, the man pulled his cock out of my mouth and wiped it across my face.

"That was worth at least two quid!" the man announced, and put two one-pound notes into the tip jar.

"We're next!" said one of two large muscular men who stepped in front of me. They were wearing leather harnesses across their hairy chests and black leather chaps with no underwear, similar to the fat man's. They had been watching and stroking their cocks as I serviced the men before them.

"We are going to paint your face faggot and mark you as ours," the taller of the two men said.

"But first, you'll need to get us to the edge," he added.

The two men then turned around so their asses were inches from my face. They bent over and spread their ass cheeks so I could see the two holes at eye level. The second man said to me, "Start eating boy."

I pushed my tongue towards the first hairy asshole that was closest to me. It was the taller man's and he had thick black hairs arrayed around his puckered asshole..

He moaned as I licked around his furry hole and gently pushed the tip of my tongue into his brown anus. He was sweaty but clean, and I took in the musky male scent of his most private place.

"Mmm...that's it cocksucker, lick my asshole like the cheap whore you are and I might give you a good tip," said the man whose anus I was consuming.

After a minute I switched my attention to the second man, moving my face a bit so I could get my tongue on his anus. Like the taller guy, his asshole was clean but I could tell he had been sweating a lot on the dance floor and the taste was tart and salty. My tongue worked furiously to please him and my cock felt like it was ready to burst, so turned on was I at my wantonness.

Both men were moaning with pleasure, their cocks stiffening even harder over the ministrations of my tongue on their assholes. The crowd of onlookers cheered me on as my tongue worked furiously on the two assholes in front of me.

I went back and forth like this for several minutes, licking one hairy asshole then the other. I was emboldened by the catcalls and lewd comments from the small crowd watching me work.

At one point, the two men started to frantically jerk on their cocks with one hand, keeping the other hand on their spread ass cheeks to give me better access to their holes with my tongue.

I could sense their orgasms building. First one, then the other man turned to face me again, rapidly stroking their big dicks inches from my face.

"Look us in the eye cocksucker. You are about to be marked," the tall man grunted.

"Ahh....fuck....take it bitch...." He moaned as his cock, then his friend's, started to shoot their jizz on my face. I could see both cocks pulsing in front of me as teaspoon sized blobs of warm semen spat on my forehead, my cheeks, and into my eyes. It was a torrent of jizz and I held my head back submissively taking the simultaneous loads.

As their orgasms subsided, each of the two men then presented their slick, cum-covered cocks to my mouth.

"Clean us up faggot." One of them barked.

I took their cocks in my mouth one after the other, and carefully cleaned off the remaining residue, tasting their combined semen. My face was covered in sperm, and I could feel it oozing down to my chin and onto the sign on my chest. A few drops fell to the tile floor.

"Looks like you missed a bit cocksucker," Kevin said. He was pointing to the spot on the tile floor where some of the jizz had fallen. "Remember what I told you. Now lap it up."

I lowered my head to the floor, and licked up the sticky white semen which had landed there. The crowd watched breathlessly as I obediently followed Kevin's order.

"Not bad for an ass-eating cum junkie faggot!" the tall man said, as he deposited another two pounds into the tip jar. The two men then left, evidently satisfied.

For the next hour and a half--I am guessing, since time seemed to stand still--I sucked one cock after another. Some of the men wanted me to swallow their jism, while others shot their loads on my face and then ordered me to clean their cocks. Several of them had me lick their assholes, and not all of them were clean. One man even pissed all over me after I had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. He was grinning as his piss stream shot out his cock and onto my face and chest. When he was almost finished he ordered me to open my mouth and, to the hoots and shouts of encouragement from the crowd, I opened wide until he filled it with his piss. He then ordered me to swallow, which I did obediently.

I was debased, I was defiled. I was used like a whore by countless strangers. My mouth and jaws hurt with all the rough use. My knees were sore from the hard tile floor. In the end, I wouldn't have had it any other way. I had found my purpose as a sub cocksucker and relished being used by everyone.

12