London Cocksucker: Mouth for Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip jar was finally full.

After I had filled up the jar with my labors, Kevin told me to get up. He grabbed the money out of the jar and stuffed it in his pocket, put my cum- and piss-covered sign away behind the trashcan, and led me out of the restroom by my leash. We crossed the still crowded club to the loud sounds of pop music and flashing lights and we found John, who was sitting with friends at a corner table, drinking beer.

As Kevin handed the lead to my leash back to John, he said, "Well Johnny boy, you've got a right nasty cunt here. He managed to fill up me 'ol tip jar in less than two hours. This cocksucker must have more than twenty loads in his belly. I'd keep him on this leash if I were you, or he's likely to go feral and suck who knows what manner of cock!"

John chuckled at Kevin's remarks. Taking the leash from him, John looked at me. "Had enough action for tonight cocksucker? Let's get you back to my place and scrub you clean. We have to make plans for your next debut."

Although I didn't respond, my heart started beating rapidly at the thought of what was in store for me next.

To be continued...

12