London Suburbs (SW19)

Story Info
How my relationship with a neighbour’s daughter changed.
6.4k words
3.95
10.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been suggested to me that there was an underage sexual relationship between me and Camilla somewhere near the beginning of this narrative. This was categorically not the case. There was no mention of sex before she was 18 and she was 20 before there was any physical contact. With that in mind I invite you to read on.

When we first moved to England from Nigeria I rented and then bought a house in the south west suburbs of London popular with Norwegians. This gave me a chance to socialise with my compatriots and still work in the family business's London operation. I was fortunate enough to move next door to an acquaintance, with his wife, who I hadn't previously met, and their young daughter.

They were very easy going people and didn't find it strange that I moved to England with two wives.

It was several years before we started our own family and we got our chance to learn about parenting by babysitting, and later childminding, their daughter, Camilla.

Naturally Camilla was shy at first. It seemed to take a very long time before she accepted us and even then she seemed to acknowledge me more than the "mothering" ladies. We agreed between us all that it was probably because she was used to hearing Norwegian at home and of course my wives didn't speak it.

When Camilla had been at school for a few months a teacher started a chain of events that resulted in her being diagnosed autistic.

The years went by, during which our own children were born, and Camilla's condition seemed to get worse. She was ok with her parents and her specialist teachers but was very distant from everyone else except her “third parent”, me. I took that responsibility very seriously.

I nurtured our friendship as best I could and was assisted by Camilla's parents and specialists. I was the only source of respite care that any of their family would accept. Fortunately we had space for sleepovers so her parents didn't even need to go away to have a break. After we started our own family Camilla looked forward to sleepovers even more, so that she could "mother" our Anne.

This situation continued for a long time, during which we had two more children, starting with another girl, Georgette. Camilla was excited about the new arrivals and all the more keen to stay. She showed no emotion at all when we lost a child through miscarriage, even though everyone around her was crying or very upset. She just didn't understand.

Of course during this time I continued parenting her. If I didn't our relationship would quickly fade away.

When Camilla went through puberty her parents were extremely worried about how that would affect her and whether it would make her even more awkward with other people. I, on the other hand, took it in my stride. I answered any questions and worries in the matter of fact way that appealed to her.
I was her go to person when she needed advice on anything, including growing up.

When Camilla reached 18 she fell into a gap in the support system that was geared for children and young people. At least she still had the school, until she finished that summer and was completely abandoned by the system. While her parents were at work Camilla would be home alone or would come round to our house. I was often away for short trips, mainly for business, but by then Camilla was ok with my wives, who she had got to know and accept.

Camilla worried about understanding emotions and making relationships. I was able to tell her that nearly all young people have some level of concern about exactly the same, including my wives when they were young. If she wanted I could help her understand.

So it was that we started talking about liking someone and being liked. How to recognise when someone liked you and how to respond. It was clear that whoever she was with would have to very clearly and unambiguously take the lead, as although Camilla could learn to describe the signs I taught her she wasn't able to notice when they were occurring, largely because she had problems looking at anyone she wasn't at ease with. She hardly looked at me, let alone strangers.

So much expression in relationships is in the face and eyes. It took years before Camilla looked at my face and I don't think she had ever looked me in the eyes deliberately, certainly if i noticed it she very quickly looked down. I, in turn, tried not to let Camilla see me looking at her. This wasn't particularly easy as she had, and still has, a lovely face.

I decided to discuss role play with Abimbola. Perhaps Camilla could learn by watching us act out scenes. So it was that Camilla started to make some progress. I even roped in Monifa to act the jealous or injured party.

Camilla seemed happy with progress and did manage to find a couple of short term boyfriends. Then she made a breakthrough. Being the oldie that I was, compared with her, I hadn't thought of internet dating! No need to look at each other, no body language, just express yourself succinctly.

Camilla was now a happy young adult until a new issue arose. She and her then boyfriend wanted to meet. We did a quick revision course for her and off she went to their first date.

Camilla, and hence her parents, were very happy with how things developed. Dave was a lovely, understanding and patient young man. He was slightly older than Camilla but had never had a previous close relationship. I met him a few times and really liked him.

On a subsequent visit to us Camilla confided that she and Dave wanted to become physical. They had cuddled and kissed already but she was scared by what should happen next. Camilla trusted me completely and asked whether I could help.

By now Camilla was 20, so I had no concerns about explaining the physical side of relationships. Over several weeks I described in much more detail than her school biology the different parts of men and women, including whether they felt good when stimulated and how to do the stimulation. We also covered hygiene and contraception. I suggested that she should try masturbating, using my advice to find out what she liked and then tell Dave about her preferences. She could then practice what I had told her about men on him.

She understood the logic but wasn't happy about masturbating at home in case she was disturbed. I offered her the use of our master bedroom, which had a lock. I didn't mention the cameras that we used for our own fun and enjoyment.

Camilla would use the house while I was at work or away on business. Then in the evenings I would get excited reviewing the footage. I had remote access, so could even do so while away. Best was when time zone differences allowed me to watch live.
Camilla became quite adept at masturbating and as she became more confident she would strip naked in our nicely heated room.

Camilla was a sight to behold. She was literally "not just a pretty face". She was naturally blond, and it turned out that she also had sparse blond pubic hair. Her breasts were small with very pert nipples and light areolas. It was looking at her beautiful body and watching her masturbate that switched on my lust for her. Until then I had only paternal thoughts towards her.

While away from home I was amply satisfied by the videos and my hand. When at home Camilla was featuring in my fantasies while in the marital bed.

When I next met Camilla she was radiant. She felt much happier about how sex would be for her but still wanted assurance that Dave would be happy too. I seized the opportunity to fulfil my fantasy and suggested that we could role play together so that she could practice the whole routine. To my relief and joy she jumped at the chance.

I suggested that we go on "a date" somewhere near home and then return here afterwards. I would collect her from her home and return her afterwards. I asked her to wear whatever she would wear if she was meeting Dave and to treat me as though I were him.

Next day we went for a lunch date (so that she could be home in good time) to a nearby restaurant. There are loads along the Thames and I selected one at Richmond Harbour, a very nice hotel which was under 20 minutes away. As we were role playing I only spoke English while on our "date" although we normally spoke Norwegian together.

Camilla looked lovely in a white stretchy fabric dress that came half way down her thighs. The material was only just not see through but I could clearly see the shape of flattened nipples and I couldn't see any panty lines. She looked stunning and I felt I would have a problem acting my part.

We were seated, as I had requested when I booked the table, in a corner next to the wall to give a little privacy. We ordered fine food and a bottle of wine. As I was driving I persuaded Camilla that I should only have one glass, while she could have the rest. The food, drink, atmosphere and naughtiness of the occasion left her happy and relaxed as I drove back to my house, next door to where we started.

We let ourselves into the house and up to the master bedroom, where Camilla immediately started undoing my tie and shirt. She also undid my belt, but she was too hesitant to actually remove any of my clothes. I would have done likewise but her dress didn't have anything to undo. It was just held up by its figure hugging elasticity and not at all by the two flimsy shoulder straps that seemed to be just for show.

Not wanting to stand in front of her fully dressed when she was naked, assuming there was nothing under the dress, I decided to remove my upper clothes first. I then took her into a gentle embrace and delicately kissed her on the neck, followed by her lips.

Camilla held me tightly and must have felt the hardness that stood between us. She took her role play very seriously when she said "Oh Dave, you're ready for me already!" She then proceeded to undo my trousers and grab my penis through my underwear before pushing both garments to my knees.

She was clearly fascinated by the view and started a visual and tactile exploration. In return I slid up the hem of her dress and started to caress the sensitive area at the top of her thighs. I decided not to home in on my target. This elicited a swift move from Camilla as she peeled her dress off over her head. As I suspected she revealed her completely naked body. If it was possible this sight gave extra rigidity to my penis. I was desperate to get real action but managed to keep the role play going. I kissed and licked her nipples causing sighs of pleasure.

I needed to get Camilla's hands off my penis, marvellous as her inexperienced ministrations were, or I would explode far too early. I lifted her onto the bed, spread her legs and started to savour her delicious flavour. I slowly worked my way from the outer edges of her sensitive areas to her lips and then between them. This wasn't helping my over excitement but it was bringing her up to the same level as me.

Then the coup de grace. I stoked my tongue over her erect and unsheathed clitoris. There was an immediate scream of pleasure as Camilla's hips bucked and the amount of liquid on my face suddenly increased. As the heavy breathing gradually subsided I gently licked her dry. Something I always like to do. After all, why waste that wonderful nectar.

I started to move away but a hand firmly pushed me back. I started again with a different technique, hoping for a repeat performance. No doubt Camilla had the same in mind.

This time my tongue concentrated on her clitoris and the adjacent parts of her inner lips while a finger played in the opening. Gradually the finger entered while making circular movements to stimulate every surface. I felt Camilla's hymen and found the way through. When in far enough I changed to stroking her G spot. Within moments she was writhing again. I felt the hymen catch on one of my knuckles and I'm sure it stretched or tore a little.

I withdrew my finger and licked the area clear again. Then I moved up her body, kissing along her stomach and around her breasts before homing in on her erect nipples. While doing so I was lining myself up for penetration. I moved up further, kissing her neck and then her lips. As I stiffled her mouth with a deep kiss I slid inside. I met hardly any resistance. Camilla was very well opened and lubricated and whilst I felt the hymen it didn't hinder me.

Now I had to pause. Not for Camilla's sake but my own. My penis had been longing to be just here ever since I watched her on the bed and even more so when I saw what she was wearing for our date. Even the slightest movement at this stage would have triggered me. Instead I spoke with Camilla. I marvelled at her beauty and told her how well she was doing. I even tried to look into the eyes for a moment but they were closed. Then I started to gently thrust, bending to kiss a breast as best I could before reverting to her lips. I gradually increased speed and depth of thrust, taking care to rub her clitoris with the base of my penis each time.

I don't know how I managed to keep going like that for several minutes before pumping her full of semen. This new sensation also brought Camilla to a third orgasm. I rolled us on to our sides, still facing each other, still joined at the hip. And we talked about the experiences of the day. This was still an educational event and I wanted to make sure lessons were learnt.

Very slowly my penis started to shrink and withdraw from its cosy shelter. I suggested Camilla might like to use a tissue from the box by the bed to mop up the liquid that started to spill out. We then continued to cuddle and doze a little. Some time in the late afternoon we started to stir a little and my penis started to grow again. I'm pretty sure it would have managed fine on its own but I used the opportunity to give Camilla the chance to practice stimulation techniques on me. This resulted in a far more focused effort than her initial handling when we arrived in the room. She liked the feel of a penis in her hands and after trying she liked licking it just as much, particularly the way it reacted when she licked the frenulum. Taking it in her mouth wasn't such fun, at least, not that first time.

Although I wanted to carry on I felt that my work was done for now and Camilla was ready to go on her special date with the real Dave. He need never know that I had taken her virginity and taught her how to please him. Camilla had other ideas and wanted me to climax again. She didn't think it was fair that she had come three times and I had only done so once. She continued to stroke, kiss and lick. I warned her that I was very close but she just carried on. I just let myself go and spurted semen over my stomach. Some ended up on her face. I suggested that she should try the taste, which she did. She thought it was "alright I suppose" and ended up cleaning me up and even sucked what she could from her fingers.

I gave Camilla my blessing for a happy time with Dave and suggested that she should clean up and go home before her parents started worrying about her. It wasn't what I wanted but it was what I needed to do.

I was so lucky with my wives, they were never jealous of each other or the few young ladies I trained but this time it seems Abimbola had been watching at least some of the action and as soon as Camilla had gone she was on her knees in front of me with my penis in her mouth getting me back to size, then bent over in front of me showing off her beautiful backside with a jewelled butt plug in the middle of it. This was my lucky day. First I penetrated below the plug, lubricating myself ready for the next stage. I pulled out the jewel and slid in. A moment passed while I adjusted my position and then I was hammering away like merry hell impaling her with all my might and at full speed as I enjoyed the delay caused by my recent activity with Camilla. I don't know how long I kept going but I was tiring faster than I was approaching orgasm. Sensing the problem Abimbola guided me to the bed, mounted me and continued the pounding by throwing herself up and down on me. Suddenly I felt the climax build up in my balls and wham I was pulsing into her as strongly as I had done into Camilla earlier. I was thoroughly exhausted as Abimbola raised herself off me, gave herself a wipe and said that she needed to wash her hands before helping Monifa in the kitchen.

I was left on the bed almost in a stupor, happy, or rather elated, and very tired. I fell asleep naked on the bed, dreaming of the day's events.

The following weekend Camilla had her consummation date with the real Dave. She assured me that as soon as she could she would report back to me on what it was like.

We were relaxing at home on Saturday night and just thinking of going up to bed when the doorbell started ringing repeatedly. Puzzled about who could be at the door so late I looked out of a window with a view of the front door. It was Camilla.

I rushed round to unlock and let her in. She was in a very emotional state and I ushered her into the living room to join us. We all knew immediately that this was something to do with her special date with Dave.

It was difficult to get anything out of Camilla at first and to help calm her I offered her a glass of the red that we had open. Holding the glass and keeping calm enough not to spill it seemed more therapeutic than consuming it but she managed both and was in a better state to explain what had happened.

Dave had escorted her from her home to a local pub/restaurant where they had an almost silent meal together before taking a minicab to Dave's place, a small flat a few miles away. There they had gone to the bedroom. Camilla started to talk about what she enjoyed and they undressed before getting on the bed.

Dave had then spread her legs, and Camilla remembered the pleasure that she received from me when that happened. She closed her eyes and waited for wonderful sensations to engulf her. Instead the next thing she knew Dave was thrusting himself in and out of her before she was ready. A few moments later he was pulsing and crying out before collapsing onto her. She pushed him off. So he put an arm around her and fell asleep.

Disgusted by what had just happened Camilla had extracted herself, found the bathroom to clean up and then got a taxi home, but when she got there she decided she needed to talk to me rather than her parents. Hence the frantic ringing of the doorbell.

Oh dear, poor girl. I gave her a big hug and asked her what I could do for her and what her plans with Dave were.

She didn't know what to do about Dave but right now she needed to cuddle and cry in trusted arms.

I rang my friends to let them know that Camilla was safe but wanted to talk into the night and have a sleepover. They guessed that all had not gone well on her date and knew that I had a knack for making things alright for her, so accepted that they would see her the following afternoon.

The two of us then went upstairs together. I suggested that she wash her teary face and that we then lie down to rest. We then undressed and lay in each other's arms. We just lay like that for what seemed like ages. Then we started to talk about how things had turned out and how they should have been. Camilla had the idea that I could make her feel better by giving her the satisfaction that Dave had not, so I started to kiss and caress her all over.

When I got to her groin it was clear that Camilla was quite bruised and I suspected that anything more than the gentlest touch would be very painful. Certainly it would be a bad idea for her to have intercourse before she had healed up. I continued to gently caress the area but didn't go between her lips with anything harder than my tongue. I managed to bring her to an orgasm before moving back beside her and describing the bruising I had seen. I suggested that the internal bruising was probably just as bad and that she might even have rips in the membranes of her vagina. She thanked me for not proceeding as she had expected and offered to masturbate and lick me instead. I was happy with that. I did manage an orgasm but what I had seen and heard prevented it from being up to normal standards.

12