London Suburbs (SW19)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly afterwards the ladies joined us. I asked Camilla whether she wanted to use the guest room or stay with us. She elected to stay with us. She preferred to have trusted company than to be on her own.

I explained what I had found to my wives and Monifa suggested booking an appointment with her gynaecologist. Monifa, of course, has had experience of severe internal damage. I thought that if Camilla didn't feel right down there after a few days that would be a good idea, although as it turned out it wasn't necessary.

Nothing more happened that night and we all slept well, Camilla in my arms.

Next morning Camilla was so sore she couldn't walk normally. At my suggestion she wore a loose borrowed dress and no underwear. That helped a lot. To stop her parents fretting she left us after Sunday lunch, briefed on a story about how Dave had let her down and she needed consolation from "Uncle" Lars. She visited me Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for checkups to monitor the bruising. By the end of the week the bruising was still clearly visible and had left streaks where the bruises had drained down her legs, but the soreness was gone.

What we didn't know was how any internal bruising was going, so at the end of the week I tentatively asked whether I could feel for soreness inside. Camilla wasn't shy about it. She would probably have been more shy of an unknown nurse or doctor checking her, although they would no doubt be more thorough than me.

Helped by a generous dollop of lubricant I felt around inside with first one finger and then two. No soreness and everything felt normal. Also totally normal was that the investigation gave me a huge erection. Camilla saw it and had a big giggle. As I finished she pointed out that I hadn't checked that all was in working order and that I should make love with her.

Not one to be asked twice I led her to the bed, took off the rest of her clothes and then mine. I began as I had the night that I deflowered her, licking the now dark skin where previously it was pink. The effect was the same for both of us. I was totally rigid and randy as she had her first, huge, orgasm. "Just what the doctor ordered" she said when she caught her breath. By then I was well on the way to giving her a second one before mounting her. We enjoyed the mutual stimulation of penetrative sex and I erupted deep inside her vagina. I was too quick for her and needed to stimulate her more before she got the full benefit.

All in working order. Crisis over.

That evening I returned to the topic of Dave and what Camilla wanted to do about him. I suggested some scenarios.

Dave, by his own admission, had never had a long term girlfriend. This could be because, not knowing any better, he always hurt them. It could be that he nurtured the relationship just to get a "conquest" and then he lost interest or maybe he was deeply hurt that when he woke up Camilla was gone without even a note and she hadn't been in touch since. In those circumstances he might even think she was the one after a conquest.

Camilla had almost decided to never have anything to do with Dave, or even other men, after the disaster the week before. Now she was confused. She had liked Dave very much. The thought that he might have done what he did through ignorance hadn't occurred to her. He had been calling her but she had ignored the calls.

I suggested that they could try to get together again and that I could have a word with him if she wanted. Yes. She wanted.

So Camilla phoned Dave and said that they needed to meet and have a good talk, also that her Uncle Lars wanted to talk to him about some important things. Promisingly he said he would come at once.

Half an hour later a very worried Dave turned up on my doorstep.

The three of us sat in the living room. Camilla was just sitting in a corner, knees locked together, looking at the floor. Dave looked as though he expected a severe telling off followed by a dismissal.

Camilla had already delegated all the talking to me.

After the customary welcomes and serving them both drinks I started on my monologue.

I started by telling Dave that Camilla had been injured during the consummation of their relationship and explained that he had completely missed the point of making love. It is called "making love" because you love each other and when you love someone you want what is best for them, not what you want for yourself. It is therefore up to him to satisfy Camilla and up to Camilla to satisfy him.

I continued that as he knows, Camilla and I talk about everything and I had explained about making love, including how to explain to him what she liked and how to satisfy him. I explained that Camilla had sought my advice before the previous week's debacle and I had advised her on how to proceed but that as he had acted so quickly she hadn't had a chance to walk him though anything. I also said that falling into a deep sleep immediately after sex is not a good thing. He should at least check that Camilla was happy first and if not do whatever it takes.

And so to the big question, did he want to continue the relationship on that basis? There was a resounding "Yes". Camilla looked up for the first time and gave Dave a big smile before lowering her eyes again. I could still see a smile even when she was averting her gaze.

Dave also looked a lot happier, no longer resembling a scolded child.

I suggested that it might be a good idea to resume physical activities somewhere that Camilla felt familiar and safe and therefore for a while I would make our home available to them. I did not expect to have a three way meeting like this again but if I did it was with the best of intentions and not to worry.

Initially, at least, I thought they could use the master bedroom on weekend afternoons. That way I could compare what Camilla told me with the footage from the cameras. Watching another couple was new to me but I rationalised it as being for their, and particularly Camilla's, benefit. It being Friday evening that meant that the next two afternoons were free. I suggested that they go on a reconciliatory date as early as possible the next day and finish off at our house. Someone would be in to open the door. They could then decide whether it was time to try again or whether to spend more time together first.

So it was that late morning the next day Dave arrived next door to take Camilla on a lunch date. Her parents were very pleased that they were together again. Not surprising, given that Camilla had been sulky all week. Dave had booked somewhere with plenty of privacy so that they could comfortably talk about the coming evening and what Camilla wanted from the relationship. This was a very good sign.

By mid afternoon they arrived at the house. I let one of the ladies answer the door. They wanted to go straight upstairs. I was ready at the screens to watch the action. I intended to keep out of sight, so they could keep up the pretence that no one knew what they were up to.

Camilla and Dave went into the bedroom and locked the door before standing right in front of it and kissing passionately. Then Dave picked up Camilla and put her gently on the bed. I thought that was a nice touch. Then he lay next to her and they chatted about nothing in particular as hands started to wander. The conversation ended as they started to get more engrossed in each other's bodies, reaching inside clothing. Camilla homed in on Dave's male bits without trouble but Dave was obviously fumbling a bit. Camilla had the situation under control this time and removed her clothing enough for Dave to see where he was going. This of course afforded me a better view too.

Of course I knew what my role was but I was getting a bit envious of Dave just then. All the more so when Camilla started to pull Dave's trousers and underwear down revealing his aroused penis. She then started to remove her own clothes until Dave cottoned on and started to help.

Eventually they were both naked on the bed. I could see that Dave had a normal young body, reasonably fit but not athletic but I was most drawn to Camilla. Of course I had seen her before but I wasn't going to tire of the view.

Dave was concentrating on his target area when Camilla asked him to kiss her breasts. He removed his hand from her groin and started to tentatively do so. I could see that with encouragement he was getting properly to work on Camilla's breasts but he was still neglecting her thighs, labia and the area between. Dave was visibly throbbing and dripping profusely as Camilla's hands worked their magic.

Dave started to work his way round to penetrate, probably sensing that he was nearly about to erupt. Admittedly he did ask and Camilla nodded before penetrating. He only managed a couple of thrusts before reaching his orgasm. I could see Camilla lying on her back with a look of resignation on her face.

In all honesty it was a huge improvement on the previous time but the two of them needed to improve their communication skills.

Remembering what I said the evening before Dave did actually ask whether Camilla was happy and unfortunately she said that she was.

They rested together for a while before Camilla said she needed to use the bathroom. She took her underwear and borrowed a robe from the back of the door before going to the bathroom to clean up.

A little later she returned wearing the underwear, returning the robe and then getting back on the bed with Dave. Meanwhile Dave had fallen asleep, again. Camilla lay with an arm over him for a while before grabbing the robe again and going downstairs.

I switched off the screens, slipped out from my hiding place and wandered into the living room.

Camilla had beaten me to it. She must have run down the stairs. She was quite excited. Dave hadn't hurt her this time! To be honest I thought he might have done as she didn't seem very turned on. "Did you enjoy it this time?" I asked. No, she hadn't but not being in pain made it so much better. I couldn't really disagree with that, so just asked her to explain everything that happened, which she proceeded to do. From her description and what I had seen I think I understood the situation. I didn't want my session with Dave to become a regular occurrence as that would undermine his confidence and therefore his virility, so instead I put the onus on Camilla.

I told her that she needed to explain better what she enjoyed and say so when she didn't enjoy it. That was the only way that Dave would learn. In return Dave should tell her how he enjoyed what she did to him, including when to stop because he was getting too near to ejaculating, as I suspect happened this time. Finally, if Dave asks whether he can enter her the possible answers are "Yes", "No" & "Not yet" or words to those effects.

It was only then that Camilla realised that she could have postponed intercourse until she was more ready. She compared how I waited until the right moment with how Dave had just dived in. I assured her that once competent Dave would also know the right time.

Talking about my more experienced approach seemed to remind Camilla that she hadn't got further than slight arousal and she asked me to do a proper job on her. I asked her whether she thought that was out of bounds now that she was back with Dave. She responded that everything was out of bounds to everyone, except me. How else would she learn.

From what I had gathered, Dave was likely to be asleep for a long time but I didn't want him wandering down and finding us in flagrante.

I suggested that we wait until Dave had left but she was in a frustrated state and couldn't wait. I took her to my study where fortunately the screens were now blank.

I asked Camilla to bend over my desk and lifted her robe. I slipped down her underwear and started to lick her from behind and it wasn't long before her lips were opening and her hips were jerking. I kept to the same rhythm, working my way around her lips and clitoris, building the tension. I then started to speed up as the panting started and her hips began thrusting back at me.

Just before I sensed an orgasm erupting I slid two fingers into her vagina and vigorously started massaging her G spot while still licking her clitoris. that was a tricky manoeuvre in our current position but it did the trick. Camilla lurched over the desk, nearly knocking things flying, whilst gagging for breath. I left my fingers in place, gently stroking, until the spasms ended and her breathing became more regular.

As I stood up I slipped out my rigid penis and slid it straight into her still ready and lubricated opening. I paused a moment as I gained a stable position and then started to thrust. This was Camilla's first experience of the doggy position and she was soon enjoying it. I had to slow right down in the hope of prolonging it but all that did was increase the sensations of each thrust and I ended up ejaculating during a slow motion thrust. I can thoroughly recommend that rather odd experience.

We wiped ourselves down with several tissues before arranging our clothes and returning to the living room. I offered Camilla some wine and we sat relaxing, waiting for Dave to join us. Bearing in mind that he was occupying the master bedroom I didn't want him to sleep right through the night. The need for the toilet or food would surely wake him before long.

When Dave didn't appear in reasonable time I asked Camilla to go back up to the room to dress and to wake him. I went back to the monitors to see what success she had. She collected together her clothes. Removed her robe and slowly dressed in front of him but Dave didn't stir. When she was fully dressed she gave him a big shake and told him it was time to give the room back. She piled his clothes on the bed and virtually dressed him like a small child. Still he seemed drowsy but at least he was able to come down stairs. I could see that my next chat with him would need to be about getting enough sleep at appropriate times so that he didn't sleep so much when inappropriate.

Gradually, with some coaching from me, Camilla managed to train Dave in making love and in sleep control. Her need for additional stimulation dwindled, although she still came round for special occasions like birthdays, hers and mine. I missed my sessions with her but I had achieved my aim. To introduce her to fulfilling adult physical relationships.

12