All Comments on 'Loneliest Man Who Ever Lived Ch. 03'

by GaryLMMartin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GaryLMMartinGaryLMMartin11 months agoAuthor

I'm trying to get more chapters published, so far haven't been able to.

If you want to read the whole thing it's here.

https://garylmmartin.com/loneliest.html

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Slow moving - the "company's" angle is starting to get interesting but the opening of the story still ahs me scratching my head...4*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very intriguing storyline. The expansion of Goldie's backstory seemed a bit redundant since the essentials had already been covered in part 2. The readers surely understand already that both the MC's are exceptional people. Dribbling out each's backstory over several chapters seems to put a drag on the story's progress. Does the reader want to be continually dragged into the deep past? Those excursions help to explain the present, but do not materially move the characters relationship forward. It is rather like a tour guide at Versailles continually bringing up asides about the the details of the building's foundations while guiding a group through the Hall of Mirrors and the Sun King's private apartments. Foundations, while vital, are not likely to be a compelling topic for those who have come to see the glitz and glamour. Better, at least IMO, to dispose of the characters' childhoods in one chunk, than to keep interrupting the flow of current action with flashbacks. Your writing is otherwise very engaging, and I am anxious to find out where you take your creation! Thank you for sharing your talent. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hopefully, the doctors are wrong and Goldie can become a mother, as well as a loving wife... Wonderful series 10 stars! Please write more chapters!

Bronco56Bronco5611 months ago

This is a great story. I like the way you are staging the story. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5stars

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Good writing but slow plot progression

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

Intriguing, especially showing Goldie to be the opposite of Claire, and now, even sterile. Giving this a 5 at this point, and I'll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaryLMMartin@GaryLMMartin
479 Followers
Prolific author, many books at http://garylmmartin.com . Bred by the Hive fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/parasites.html Planet P fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/earthgirls.html