Loneliest Man Who Ever Lived Ch. 19

Story Info
Harry asks Goldie to marry him.
5k words
4.74
2.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: This is a romance story with some erotic scenes. It is not a story with erotic scenes in every chapter. Some chapters have incredible sex scenes, but many others have none.]

Chapter 19: Hawaii

The following morning Harry awoke to find a beautiful, extremely desirable woman by his side. He almost pinched himself to be sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Good morning, handsome," she smiled, kissing him. He kissed her back.

Goldie gave him a complicated look. "Harry, I was thinking."

"Always a welcome habit."

She smacked his arm playfully and smiled. "We are going to inform the FBI about the Vanguard group, aren't we?"

Harry shrugged.

"They killed Jerri."

"And I killed the people who killed Jerri," said Harry.

"What about the rest of them? The ones who are going to sterilize all the women of the world? Don't you think the FBI should know about their plans?"

Harry shrugged.

"Why not, Harry?"

"The world of Normals has done nothing for me. I don't see why I should do anything for them. They have tolerated me at best. At worst they have attacked and ostracized me. I owe them no favors."

"But I'm a Normal, Harry."

"You're an exception," he said, kissing her hand.

"Harry, I know what it's like not being able to have children. I wouldn't want to wish that on any woman. But that's what they're going to do, to sterilize all the woman. We have to warn the FBI, Harry."

Harry reluctantly nodded.

"I'll call Greg."

********

Later that morning....

"So what do we do now, Harry?"

"We... we keep going after The Foundation, I guess," said Harry.

He lay in bed, looking at her. Goldie had put on a white hotel bathrobe. She looked so beautiful, with her dark blonde hair framing her face and spilling onto her shoulders. He could see a hint of her breasts down the middle of her bathrobe. It excited him.

"Why?" Goldie asked, crossing her lovely legs as she lay next to him in bed. She took his arm, which made him feel good.

"To find the...."

"The Chair? And to undo what was done to me?" Goldie gave him a knowing look.

"I guess not," said Harry. "What about Claire?"

"I'd still like to find her," said Goldie. "But we've been trying for months and haven't had much progress."

"So... what are you saying? You want to give up?"

"No..." Harry felt a hand crawling on his arm, like a spider. He felt shivers down his back. It felt so good, whenever and wherever she touched him.

Goldie looked at him with big eyes. "I just thought... after everything you've gone through... after everything we've gone through... that we might take a little break."

Harry thought about it a moment. "All right. What did you have in mind?"

"Hawaii!" said Goldie.

"Hawaii?" Harry made a face. "After John Connor held us prisoner?"

"That was Maui, Harry. I'm talking about the Big Island. Or are you afraid to go back there?" Goldie playfully touched his flaccid penis. "You know, last night I thought this was really big. But maybe I was wrong...."

"Come here, you!" Harry growled, and grabbed her. Goldie squealed as he ravished her.

*******

Goldie had it all planned out. They stayed in a luxury suite at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. It was expensive, but Harry didn't care. He would have paid the moon and the stars to be with Goldie.

The first thing they did was go shopping for bathing suits again, since they had lost them long ago during one of their previous abductions. Goldie modeled several bathing suits for Harry, and Harry chose three of them, all one piece bathing suits.

"All one piece, Harry?" said Goldie, raising her eyebrows as she pressed against him. "I would have thought you'd enjoy seeing a little more of my breasts. I certainly find you staring at them often enough."

Harry reddened. "I prefer you in one piece suits."

"Is there any reason why, Harry?"

"I don't know," said Harry.

"I think you do, Harry," she said, pressing her breasts against him. "Tell me, Harry, I want to know."

"One pieces are tighter," said Harry. "They make you... stick out more."

"Do you like it? Do you like it when I stick out more, Harry?" she whispered, looking up at his eyes.

"Yes," said Harry. He felt the word, a simple word, conveyed an intimacy, a giving, a sharing, a surrendering of something very personal, from him to Goldie, and by the way she smiled, he could tell she felt it too.

"All right Harry. Anything to please you," said Goldie, with a smile full of promise. "And now it's your turn."

Goldie gave Harry several bathing suits to try on. But as he held each one up, Harry saw they were all the very tight kind which would show off his pubic bulge.

"Goldie!" he growled.

She pressed against him. "What double standards! You want me to dress in the sexiest bathing suit imaginable, but when I ask for something to show you off, just a little, you refuse!"

"Goldie, it's not the same thing, the male body is not elegant to show off like that."

"Really?" said Goldie, looking into his eyes. Her lips were inches from his. "You certainly find it elegant enough to show off at certain times." And she reached down and gave him a squeeze.

"Goldie, there are people around," Harry hissed.

"I know," she smiled.

"Goldie, I am not going to dress like a male prostitute," Harry insisted.

"But you are a male prostitute," said Goldie, looking into his eyes. "And I am your client."

"Really?" said Harry. "Then where is my payment?"

"You get payment in kind. Tonight," she said, and she was so irresistible, that Harry kissed her. As he kissed her, he felt something being pressed into his hand.

After the kiss ended, Harry looked down at an ordinary set of swimming trunks, which Goldie had hidden behind her back the entire time.

That's what he loved about Goldie most. She wasn't a Fourther, and she didn't have the biggest breasts or brightest hair. But she was an incredible flirt. He felt tremendously excited just doing the most simple things with her, like shopping for clothes. Harry felt so good with Goldie that he no longer needed sleeping pills to fall asleep anymore. She was his pacifier now.

They went to the beach and walked around for a while. It was beautiful. It was a mildly cloudy day, and the temperature was in the mid 70's, and there was a gentle breeze from the water. And then they walked by a group of young people playing volleyball, and they stopped to watch. Each time one team hit the ball across they cheered.

"It looks like fun, Harry. Would you like to play?" Goldie asked. She pointed to an empty court.

"What, you and me? I don't know...."

"Try it, Harry. Get out of that space suit for once and show me you can blend in with the natives," said Goldie.

At the mention of his spacesuit, Harry stiffened, but nodded. "All right."

Goldie stood on one side of the net, and Harry on the other. Goldie tossed the ball across. Harry missed it. He picked it up and tossed it back; Goldie deflected it, and Harry missed it again.

"I don't know about this," said Harry.

"Try Harry. Try again," said Goldie. "You give up way too easily. If I did that, would we be here?"

She had a point. Harry tossed the ball over, and Goldie hit it back... and then, Harry hit it back! Suddenly, they seemed to work up a rhythm. They weren't playing competitively; Goldie always tried to hit it to Harry, and he always tried to hit it back to her. As Harry got the hang of it, he found himself staring at Goldie. She was wearing a tight white blouse. Every time she jumped up, her breasts would bounce around. Finally he missed the ball when he was looking in the wrong place.

"I think you got a little distracted, Harry," she said, grinning. "Come here, loser. Give me my prize."

Harry obeyed. It always felt good kissing her, whether he was paying a penalty or getting a reward.

After that they changed into their new bathing suits and went wave hopping. Goldie was yelling with pleasure as she ran in and out of the waves with Harry, hand in hand. It was such a simple pleasure, and yet an enjoyable one. Harry had never experienced it before. It took a relationship with a Normal to show him these pleasures of life. How smart could he really be if he had been oblivious to all this?

The next day they joined a group hike to a beautiful place called Waimea Canyon. There was an enormous waterfalls going down from a tall cliff face into the ocean. Their guide took them down to the falls, which at this time of year was a thin curtain of water.

As the guide led the group back up the cliff face, Harry started to follow, but he felt a hand tugging on his belt.

"Let's wait a bit," she whispered in his ear.

She waited until the tour group had gone. "Haven't you ever wanted to stand in a waterfalls, Harry?" She smiled at him, but in a way that gave Harry the impression that she was thinking of much more than waterfalls.

"But we don't have our bathing suits," said Harry.

"We don't need them, Harry," said Goldie. He watched as she pulled her shirt over her head. She unhooked her bra, and then pulled down her shorts and panties. She stood there completely naked, with her breasts and pubic bush proudly sticking out, and extended a hand. "Are you planning to join me, Harry?"

He looked at her. She was such a perfect picture of beauty, standing there, totally nude, in front of a curtain of light and water. It was as if she were a magical being, who had just sprung out of the Earth, a being of such beauty and greatness that few if any mortals had ever seen.

Harry, without saying a word, stripped off his clothes. Goldie smiled as he took her hand. They walked into the curtain of water, hand in hand.

It was cold! Harry shivered as he felt it bathe his body. But the sun was shining, and Goldie was smiling, as she was yelling as she hopped up and down, and then she grabbed Harry, for some reason he started yelling and jumping up and down too, and he hugged her tightly.

And then she pulled him out of the waterfalls, towards a grassy area.

"But what about our clothes?" said Harry.

"They'll keep," said Goldie.

And as she pulled him down on the grass, by the beautiful waterfalls, he finally figured out her real agenda. Goldie slowly and skillfully made love to him, surrounded by this gorgeous paradise.

********

"We'll never catch up with the group now," said Harry, as he lay in the grass by her side.

Goldie laughed.

He stared at her body, so tan, so lean, so beautiful. He reached over and kissed her. But there was something extra in his kiss, something extra that she sensed.

"That was good! What was that for, Harry?" said Goldie, smiling at him.

"Nothing. It's just... I love you, Goldie," said Harry. Sitting there, totally nude, by the side of a waterfalls and a silvery pond, it felt so special, just saying that.

"And I love you too, Harry."

They kissed again.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Could I ask you... a favor?"

"I don't see how I can say no to anything you ask me," said Harry.

Goldie felt overcome with emotion by those words. She felt like crying.

"Goldie, what is it?"

"It's just... this is perfect, so perfect...."

"Is that what you wanted to ask me?"

"No." She paused. "My parents. Would you mind... before we start searching for Claire again, would you mind coming home with me to see my parents?"

"Sure, Goldie. Why?"

"It's just... my parents, especially my Mom... they never thought I could find a man, a man I... liked a lot. I want to show them...."

"You want to show me off to your parents?"

"If that's all right with you!"

"Of course, Goldie!" said Harry. But then he grew thoughtful for a long moment, and stared out at the pond.

"What, Harry? What's going through your mind?" she asked, suddenly anxious.

"I was just thinking how much more impressive it would be to your parents if instead of introducing them to your boyfriend, you had them meet your fiancée."

"But... Harry... you're not my fiancée," said Goldie.

Harry got up on his knees. "Stand up."

"Harry, what are you doing?"

"Stand up!"

Goldie stood up.

"Harry, we're totally nude!"

"I know," said Harry, whose head was now comically at the same level as her vaginal lips. "And I don't have a ring. But I want to do this before I lose my nerve."

"Harry?"

"Goldie, for years I was afraid to have sex with women. Afraid to tell them I loved them. You helped me overcome these fears, but there's one last barrier I have yet to cross," said Harry. He took her hand. "Goldie, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you more than life itself. Will you give me your hand in marriage?"

Goldie's mouth opened, then closed, then opened again. A little cry, like "Aaaahhhh", came out.

"Goldie?" said Harry.

"I... I....." Goldie struggled to get her mouth working.

"Goldie?" said Harry again, and she could see the anticipation, and the fear, in his face.

"Yes!" Goldie finally cried. "Yes, of course I will marry you! I love you, Harry!"

Harry jumped up and kissed her. Goldie kissed him back, and they wrapped their arms around each other. He felt her lips and her breasts and her pubic hair pressed against him, and it felt like he was in heaven.

********

It was like they were on their honeymoon.

Honeymoons usually came after marriages, and they weren't married, not yet, but it felt like a honeymoon all the same. After the pressure and trauma they had gone through with Greg and John Connor and Jerri and all the other circumstances and people who had tried to drive them apart, and yet had the opposite result of bringing them closer and closer together, it felt like they were already married, that they had already been tried and tested.

And so, after Harry proposed and Goldie accepted, Hawaii felt like a honeymoon.

That afternoon, when they returned to the hotel, Harry saw Goldie talking excitedly to the concierge. Then she went over to Harry. "I'd like a few hours by myself, Harry. Do you think you could make do on the beach until dinner without me?"

"What's going on, Goldie?"

"Nothing, dear," she said innocently

He wanted to ask... he had to stop himself from asking... was she going to leave him? Had his offer of marriage scared her off? Did the Second Rule of Alexandra still hold true?

He didn't say it, but she must have seen it in his eyes. "Don't worry," she said, holding his hands. "Look for me at the Luau at 6. On the beach."

"Sure," said Harry, looking nervous. "I'll see you there."

"You will," she kissed him. "Don't worry. I love you."

"I love you too."

Harry watched her go.

********

There was a pier on Waikiki, and Harry went out on it. He hadn't thought about killing himself in a long time. Months. Not since he had met Goldie.

He walked out on it with some satisfaction. Finally, he had found a place where it was possible for him to drown himself.

Whatever had possessed him to ask her to marry him? Things had just been so beautiful, so perfect, when he made love to her at the base of that waterfalls. He had had the urge to lock her in, to bind her to him, to keep her with him forever.

And now he may have lost her. Despite what he said, Harry fully expected to find some kind of hastily written goodbye note in their room, or at dinner, which explained without explaining.

He leaned against a wooden post, looking at the water, clenching and unclenching his fists.

********

Harry wasn't hungry, as he sat on the beach in front of the Hotel Luau. He tried not to look frantic as he looked for Goldie. It was already ten minutes after six, and she hadn't shown up. She wouldn't tell him to meet her here and then purposefully not show up, would she?

Maybe something had happened to her. Maybe the Foundation or John Connor had caught her-

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen!" said the announcer, a man with a big belly wearing only a grass skirt. "We're so happy to have you here this evening! Our servers will be bringing out the first course in moments. We're going to have a number of performances for you tonight, but first we want to start with a special request, in honor of a very special man named Harry!"

Harry sat upright, as if he had been struck by lightning. Hawaiian music started to play, and a half dozen Pacific Islander women came out dressed only in coconut cup bras and grass skirts... and among them was Goldie! They started to dance in front of the audience, as a singer sang:

This is the moment

I've waited for

I can hear my heart singing

Soon bells will be ringing

This is the moment

Of sweet aloha

I will love you longer than forever

Promise me that you will leave me never

Here and now dear

All my love

I vow dear

Promise me that you will leave me never

I will love you longer than forever

Now that we are one

Clouds won't hide the sun

Blue skies of Hawaii smile

On this, our wedding day

I do (I do) love you (love you) with all my heart

Goldie danced with the other girls, but her eyes were on Harry the entire time. She was perfectly coordinated with the other girls, swaying her shoulders and her hips in perfect synchronization with them. She looked so beautiful with flowers in her hair, the coconut cup bra a vivid contrast to the flatness of her belly. As she danced she only had eyes for Harry. She mouthed every word of the song as she danced, and her smiling gaze paralyzed Harry, sending electric bolts through his body.

The contrast of Goldie, with her dark blonde hair and the other asian dancers was stunning. She was like the star of the show, and everyone's attention was on her. She looked so beautiful to Harry, dancing on stage. She looked like a movie star. And this movie star was staring at Harry, with great longing and need in her eyes. It was almost too much for Harry to bear. His heart pounded heavily in his chest and his breaths were short and quick, and there were almost tears in his eyes.

When the song ended, the audience gave a tremendous applause. It seemed like a lot of it was directed at Goldie. She bowed repeatedly along with the other girls. And then, while they set up for the next number, she elegantly tiptoed off the stage and sat down by him on the beach.

"Is this space taken, honorable sir?"

Harry was speechless. His mouth was open. His heart was still pounding.

"Well, say something, Harry."

Harry just grabbed her, and cried.

********

The next day they went sailing. Harry was reluctant. "What if we get trapped out there, without any wind?"

"Then you'll be stuck, way out there, on a boat, with only me for company," said Goldie, staring into her eyes.

He could refuse her nothing now.

They rented a small sailboat.

The wind carried them easily out to sea. When the people on the beach were tiny specks, Goldie smiled. "I think that's far enough, Harry."

"Far enough for what?" Harry asked.

Goldie smiled and took off her shirt. She looked at him as she removed her bra, then her shorts, then her panties.

"Out here? In public?" said Harry.

She spread her legs. Her bushy, rich triangle of dark brown pubic hair between her legs seemed to call out to him. She smiled and waggled a finger at him. "Come here, Harry."

Harry came.

*********

"That was good," said Harry.

She smiled. "It's always good, with you, Harry." She looked at him. "I love that about you."

"What?"

"Even as many times as we've had sex, you're still capable of blushing," she said, her hand playing across his thigh... touching his thing.

"It's just... however sexy you are, the idea of you, is that much more sexier," said Harry.

12