Lonely Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pixie went back out to the stage area with me and sat until Ruby made her way over. The first words out of her mouth were, "Did you elf-mush him?" Pixie nodded. Ruby shook her head, looking at me. "Brave dude." Now she looked me in the face. "Seriously, Pixie gets the poop fetish. She knows it's mean to break somebody down the way a dominatrix might. She's got a big heart, and she'll love you forever."

Ruby stepped away and told Pixie we were going to have a brief session. Pixie only grinned.

Ruby led the way back into the private-space area. She used a keycard and cracked a door, checking to be sure it was unoccupied. She entered and I followed. She shed her clothes easily, and after being naked with Pixie, mine ended up joining hers. Ruby parked herself on the commode. I stepped over and she helped me sit and get adjusted.

She nestled against me and her hands looped toward my front. They shook slightly and I noted her breathing was a little shaky too. I said, "What's the matter? You got the easy part. I get to decide if I can handle sitting here while you poop. You might decide to poop on me."

Ruby laughed in spite of her nerves. "I promise not to poop on you this early in our adventures. I just haven't done this in like two years. I don't want you to think I'm creepy and be afraid of me. I'm chunky, my hair is blue, I have weird ears, and I've been talking to you all day about pooping with women you don't really know."

I took Ruby's left hand in mine. I told her, "I like chunky women. I love your blue hair and how long it is. I really like your ass. You are hot as fuck, Ruby."

She slid her hair forward and I toyed with the end of her braid. She sighed deeply, and then I heard a moderate, popping stutter from her ass. Her gas was almost gentle, compared to Pixie. The egg smell was surprisingly mild. Ruby continued farting, duplicating the easy noise five or six more times. The odor got no worse. I relaxed and absently kept playing with Ruby's hair.

One of her hands fondled my penis. She tensed and leaned into me, and I knew she was pushing. She moved her hand and braced herself. I took her place, keeping myself hard. After the first push, I smelled earthy odor. Two more careful pushes led to a splash. I took Ruby's other hand and blasted come on her arm, finishing the shot on the broad back of her hand. It gave her a start, but she settled and let her lips suck on my cheek.

"I want to see your turd," I said. I stood and she followed. She cleaned her arm and hand off, then wiped her backside. Her turd was hefty, a foot long and dark. It looked dense. She had a look before she dropped any toilet paper. She smiled at me before she flushed. Both of us washed hands and dressed before we departed to the main area again.

As we resumed a table again, Ruby asked if I needed any more elf women tonight. "Ellie wants a turn in the next couple hours," I said. Pixie

brought me another sparkling water. Ruby just enjoyed my presence. Within another half hour, Ellie appeared. Ruby stood and pulled her a few feet away. Ruby spoke in her ear briefly, and Ellie nodded.

I imagined that Ruby had told Ellie to be nice, no leeway. Ruby leaned near and told me to follow Ellie. Before she left, Ruby said, "When that water hits your bladder, piss in Ellie's hair."

"Is Ellie supposed to know that is gonna happen?" I asked.

Ruby replied, "When it's time, tell her you have orders from Ruby."

We broke contact and I hustled a bit to catch Ellie. She led me to a third space of the evening. The keycard swiped and we entered. Ellie disrobed her top half, then looked expectantly at me. "All the way naked," she said. I complied.

She said, "I'm gonna let my wings loose. I'll close us in and pass gas for a few minutes. Then we'll sit on the shitter and I'll gas some more. After I dump a turd, I'll let you go back to Ruby."

She moved over close and I stepped forward and hugged her carefully. She eased her wings out and set them around us to completely surround us. I marveled at the feathers. "Cool," I said, taking a close look even though she had used them once already. Ellie proceeded to launch her first toot. A loud, five-second buzz fluttered a few feathers right behind her ass.

The egg stink was strong, though not quite like Pixie's pile of elf-mush. From this point forward, I didn't feel Ellie working hard physically. She alternated powerful buzzes, naughty pops, and five-second rumbles for three whole minutes. Every time there was more stink, Ellie goaded my nose. "Breathe. Inhale the stench. Take it up your nostrils. Old lady elf has plenty to share."

When Ellie decided it was over, she arched her wings to their natural position and fanned the space for another two minutes, fanning the odor of eggs out into more of the space. Then we transitioned to the toilet. She began tooting in a matter of seconds after helping me settle into position. Everything that came out was a deep trumpeting note, making healthy echoes in the toilet. The sulfur smell remained.

With Ellie lowering her head to my shoulder, I reached to run my fingers through the top portion of her hair. Ellie kept gassing, and I breathed deeply, determined to get used to her technique. She snapped her fingers and a scaled down duplicate of her hair appeared in her hand. At first I thought it might include a shrunken head, but she said, "It's just a downsized replica of my hairstyle."

She began to tickle my belly with it. She farted like an absolute queen. She tickled the back of my neck and then my cock. She stopped. I relaxed and she continued laying noise and stink. If I was honest it was relatively loud. Then I could feel her pushing, and hear a constant, soft squelching as she worked. The end of her effort was marked by a heavy splash.

She noted my complete relaxation, and her face blanked for a second. Then she nestled in and squeezed me gently. She reached to grope my hardened standard equipment. She eased off the john and came around the front. I asked her to kneel and copped a feel of her bouffant. Then I looked into her face and fired my love all over the thick, soft gray hair on top of her head. I then told her I had orders from Ruby as well. I hosed eight seconds of powerful piss into her hair. She swore, but didn't so much as flinch.

I got off the stool and had a long look at Ellie's turd. I estimated eighteen inches. Dark, heavy and smelly. Ellie stepped in the shower after wiping to tend to her hair. She took fifteen minutes to restyle it after drying it. I had one more look into the toilet and flushed. We dressed and headed back into the main patron area. I found Ruby. Ellie spoke to her briefly and disappeared.

Ruby cuddled with me and gave me congratulations on the treatment I had given Ellie's hair. After a bit, Pixie showed up again and sidled over close on my other side. "You need some more elf mush," she told me.

Pixie was fuckin' hot, but I backed her off by saying that I needed a break. She hugged me and said, "Okay honey, I just loved doing that with you earlier. I know you don't like the mess."

"I'll make you a deal. I will come back tomorrow after work and you can pass gas with me. I liked that part with you." She agreed, seemingly placated until she could slip something over on me tomorrow. As I left, Ellie caught me near the door and leaned close to ask me if I was coming back.

"Tomorrow after work," I told her.

"That means I get more?" she asked.

"I have to satisfy Pixie for a few minutes. But I would love more gas from you. Maybe we can sit and be secluded with your wings," I suggested. Ellie smiled, and I pulled close and groped her ass. I heard a faint buzz and got just a whiff of her normally powerful odor. I went through the door into the evening.

I returned the next afternoon after stopping for a shower. Ruby met me at the door. Pixie was already at my table with a sparkling water. Ruby walked me over and whispered in Pixie's ear, giving her a stern glance. Ellie came trucking from the kitchen and glanced over, smiling so hard I thought she might explode.

Pixie led me back to another quiet space. Standing in the bath area, she was grinning, clearly ready to give me what I told her she could, and likely more. I met her eyes and said, "Young lady, please be nice."

She laughed, and said, "You had to have your disclaimer. You know what I can do!"

Having been birthday-suited yesterday, the routine was repeated. Pixie parked herself on the toilet. I went and let her ease me down between her amazing thighs. She smiled again, but then her face softened, almost shifting to sadness. "I will be nice. I was careful yesterday, and you still were hesitant. I don't want you scared of me or mad at me when you're here."

Pixie gassed. It was long and slow, yet steady and hinting at the powerful release her body could give. Eggs. I breathed, determined to get used to her methods and her power. She dropped big, odor-heavy buzzes, back to back, and I kept using my nose. Pixie noticed, and she said, "You like all that? That is heavy stink, kiddo."

Pixie held me, cuddling and gassing for another five minutes. She blinked. "That smell would kill an elephant. Or a bear," she said. "Wow."

I was absolutely smitten with her figure and her amazing hair, and I told her so. She grinned, and hugged me. She tightened my arms around her waist, then pushed me into her soft belly, holding on for a full two minutes.

She stepped away and went over to the cabinet again. "Solo cup time," she said with a wink. She plucked it out, walking back toward the shitter. I watched her squat into the cup. I counted to ten and sat on the toilet lid. She grabbed a lower stool and sat in front of me. She held the cup in the space between us, and I recoiled at the odor.

"The elf mush smells more than the gas," Pixie noted. "Woof." She paused. "I'm gonna paint your face for two minutes. Then we can shower it off." She dipped her fingers and eased them under my nose. I shook, fighting the urge to move away against the beautiful brunette in front of me. She put her other hand just above my knee. The mush moved, and she slathered it on my forehead.

Her movements were slow and gentle. We maintained eye contact. Pixie repeatedly dipped dollops onto two fingers. The next one gooped my left cheek, then my right. Then two very careful horizontal stripes to either side of my nose, well away from my eyes. A healthy dollop onto my throat.

Pixie let things sit for a full five minutes. She had nearly emptied the three-quarters-full cup. She allowed me into the shower and carefully scrubbed things clean. Both of us dressed and returned to the main lounge. Ruby waited at the table. As I took my seat, Pixie settled herself gently on my lap. Her hundred and sixty pounds wasn't too bad as far as a physical strain for me. I let her sit for fifteen minutes and she chose to take her leave after nuzzling my cheek.

Ellie showed up at the table a while later. "Hi, Tate," she said. We wandered back to another private space. She said, "How was your session with Pixie? Did you get elf-mushed again?"

"It was good. And yes, I got my face painted."

"Was she nice about it?"

"She was gentle," I confirmed.

"Do you like her?" Ellie asked.

"She's very pretty. And I do enjoy her gas and her regular turds. But I was thinking about you off and on during the session," I said. We were sitting close, opposite the big flat panel TV on the wall.

I paused long. Ellie raised her eyebrows. "Have you ever pooped on anyone's face?" I asked her.

"Two or three times," she answered carefully. She pointed. "In that bathroom is a a specialized potty. It has enough of a bowl to hold a turd, but it allows water inflow after a dump. At the front is an opening for the head and inside is an angled cushion so that things are comfortable. The lady pushes the load directly onto a target's face. There's four or five inches between ass and mug,"

She took a long look at me. Then we stood and I let her take my hand and lead me to the bathroom. We entered. Clothes ended up in a pile. I had a long look at Ellie's thick, round, broad rump. "Gas waits till after," she told me. The side portions of the bowl were half as high as a standard toilet, plastic and clear. And the same type of hatch at the front. I spotted the thick wedge cushion.

I sat on the floor. Ellie opened the front hatch and pinned the lid against the bottom of the bowl. I eased back so that my head settled properly on the cushion. Ellie settled herself onto the can. I liked the view, and there was very little space between my face and her ass. Ellie opened her legs and we made eye contact.

In thirty seconds I was watching Ellie's asshole bloom. Once, twice. It stretched a third time and I watched a massive brown log begin to shape and stretch her hole some more. Powerful earthy odor invaded the space. Strangely, I didn't flinch, picturing Ellie's pretty face and sexy gray hair.

Ellie sat tall and I watched her push long and sigh in one motion. The huge turd swelled and plowed all over my face, and I closed my eyes for fear of getting any anywhere near there. It felt warm and solid at the same time. It dropped free and settled straight on my face, decidedly heavy and dense. The powerful earthiness was strangely fitting and welcome.

Ellie stood and reached for her phone. She lowered her head toward the open bowl as she knelt. She extended her arm and took a set of three photos. She was able to measure the turd at a whopping sixteen inches, and the diameter of a tall, slightly narrowed energy drink can.

A portion of the loaf ended up very near my nose. Oddly, I didn't mind much. Ellie freed me, then carefully put the turd in the bowl. She cleaned my face and I opened my eyes and stood. I was awed by the size of her turd. "What a load," I noted.

"It felt nice coming out of the oven," Ellie declared. She wiped herself, then we both washed hands. Ellie pushed a button and water was allowed into the bowl. A conventional flush nearly gave up on Ellie's massive gift, but got the job done.

We went back out after dressing and both of us ate a meal. It was only around six o'clock. We took our customary table. As we ate, she asked me, "What are you thinking about?"

"Looking forward to the gas," I told her. She grinned, and there was a long pause.

We finished eating and settled the tab. Ellie stood and deployed her wings. She dropped a third one and cradled my ass like a playground swing. It took my weight. Ellie hoisted it to the level of her pelvis, carefully bumping us together and hugging me. My cock thickened immediately, curling slightly because it could not free itself enough to stand up. I wrapped my arms around her, one low and the other directly behind her tits. Then I shifted the upper one to play with the top portion of her hair. Soft and silky even as it held the bouffant form. Ellie's two wings completely encircled us. No prying eyes, thank you.

"Is that going to be okay? You won't strain anything holding me up?" I asked.

Ellie said, "It's fine. There's a ton of muscle structure in there." She wasted no time, laying down noisy stutters from her ass to start. The egg smell came on, and I relaxed. Fingers combed through the back of Ellie's hairdo. "You really are obsessed with my hair," she said. Her lips found my left earlobe and began gently pulling and kneading it. Tingles raced all over my back and neck.

"I'm sorry," I said. "It's sexy."

Ellie rumbled hard suddenly, pouring odor into the closed space. She gasped, continuing to work on my earlobe. She shifted to my cheek and then sought my lips. I gave in and expected powerful passion, tongue and sucking, but she was extremely gentle. She gassed hard again. More stink. "Yes, Ellie," I said quietly. My fingers continued with her hair.

Ellie tightened her hug. She powered through four foghorn blasts from her rump. "Do you want it right on your face? Right up your nose?" she asked me. She reached over to the table and grabbed a pair of cotton leggings. She eased down and separated us, changing out.

"Yes, Ellie," I told her again. We adjusted and I spread out. Ellie straddled me and rested her buttocks carefully on my face. Completely soft and plush. Ellie tooted, holding five seconds. Hot burn rushed up my nose. She lifted slightly and let some egg odor become a factor. She gassed four more times, then moved.

My nose burned and my eyes streamed moisture. I blew my nose and wiped my eyes. Ellie let me recover. She found some soap and a washcloth and cleaned my face.

"I'm starting to love the way I'm being treated by an older elf lady with gray hair," I noted. Ellie grinned, and then her face flashed stone serious.

"You want to go to bed? I'm not that old yet. I can still fuck," she said quietly when I looked at her and blinked. "Yeah," she said, "I want to take you to bed."

The space was easily large enough for a king bed, which was tucked behind a standing partition. "At least we'll have some privacy," I noted.

"It's generally not a good look to be fucking if someone happens to step in here."

"It might also be a matter of having it so somebody isn't taken aback when they see a guy humping a gray-haired elf-lady," I noted.

Ellie laughed. "There is that. I won't deny it."

Being that it was just us in the space, we were still nude. However, Ellie had a pair of leggings that were just the waistline and a narrow portion of the seat. She put them on and said, "You can still feel a portion of my skin, but I can pass gas and get some nicer noise than if I was completely naked."

I stepped over to Ellie at the bedside. We hugged and she kissed my cheek and then full on the lips, the same gentle, extremely comfortable tactic she had used before. It didn't take long to get fully hard. She helped me into the bed and carefully mounted me. She obtained a condom from a side table and applied it to my member.

She used one hand to guide me inside her. As the old cliche goes, there is a first time for everything. Ellie rocked her hips, and I was surprised at how easily I adjusted to having a thick, stout-figured lady putting her weight into me. This technique continued for several minutes, and I stayed hard easily for her without a wicked urge to blow my load.

Now Ellie rolled over so I was on top. She maneuvered so she was sitting up, pulling her thighs in so I was sitting on her lap. She clasped my feet, letting them meet behind her back. She secured them that way with a soft Velcro loop.

She unlimbered her wings, and then took a few minutes to pass gas. It buzzed and rumbled and crackled into the mattress. At this point, I enjoyed the prominent egg odor. I played with the back portion of Ellie's hair. She flexed her wings and lifted us into the air. We hugged each other, but Ellie used a third wing under my butt again.

Now her hands grabbed my hips carefully, and she assisted an in-out motion. I leaned over her shoulder. She started slow, then picked up the pace, driving me into her pelvis and holding me there for a second or two before continuing the motion. In a true display of coordination, she began thrusting with her own hips. She pumped faster, gasping. I grunted, reaching to play with her hair. She gassed, and I breathed deep. She pounded some more, her face relaxed and smiling.

"You ready?" she asked. She withdrew my member and stripped the condom. She played with my cock as we settled back to the bed. She slid around to my front and lowered her head. I fired a mess into her hair, the ribbon dragging across the top and also along the back of her head.

Ellie looked at me. She parked herself back on the bed. I took a few minutes to admire the handiwork in her gray hair. I let her wash and restyle, and when she returned she parked me facing her on her lap. I took a few minutes to just look at her, imprinting her pretty face and unconventional hair into my brain.