Lonely Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged her and played with her hair some more. She kissed low on my neck. "You are obsessed. Did you do that with Ruby or Pixie?" she asked.

"Pixie put her pony over my shoulder on my bare skin. I played with Ruby's braid," I said.

I dropped my head so I could put my face into her tits. I let her feel me nuzzle there for a minute. "I can't believe we had sex up in the air. You have some stout muscles for an older elf lady," I told her. She laughed.

"You didn't fuck the other two," she noted.

I said, "No, I didn't. Not that I wouldn't have. They're both pretty and chunky and appealing." I looked at her. "It might be weird, but I felt drawn to you," I finished.

"Well, we work in the same building. I'll be around." She found her phone on the side table. She text me so I had hers, and I replied so she logged mine. She took a long look at me. "I will gladly do more of this naughty business with you. We can even do sessions at my house," she said. "Seriously, I liked it all. You held your own, and that's awesome."

Before I left for the evening, I was subject to one more encounter with Ruby. She led me outside and said, "I wanted to take you up on the roof, just for fun, and so it could be just you and I."

The roof was easily thirty feet up, and I told her, "We're out on the sidewalk. We need to go back in and use the stairs."

She unlimbered her own wings. "We're flying express," she decided. She squatted like she was using an invisible chair. She motioned to me and said, "Face me and sit on my lap." I did so and she looped her arms at my middle. I hugged her. She looked me in the face. "I got you. No matter how it feels, you won't fall off, okay?"

"Yeah," I said, getting belly flutters even as much as I liked and trusted Ruby. She arched her wings and beat the air a few times. It threatened to pull my feet off the concrete. Then wings beat physics, and we rose into the sky. Ruby's wings were like oars against the air, beating easily as they adjusted to weight. They beat faster and lifted us. Ruby angled toward the building and we drifted over the roof's edge. She arched her wingspan again. We slowed and our feet met the rooftop.

I hugged into Ruby and she dropped a wing over my back, using the feathers to tickle my neck. Then she gassed. It was only moderately loud, the same gentle buzzing she had used on the toilet earlier.

She said, "I heard you let Ellie push a load in your face. How the hell did that happen? Even in my book, that's kinda gross. Did she force you to go along?"

I said, "Before that happened, I had started to get kind of attached to Ellie. I love her hair and I was feeling pretty well adjusted to her gas. I ended up asking her if she had ever pooped on anyone's face. She noted that the room we were in had a specialized toilet, for doing that."

Ruby stopped me. "I knew it was there. I never used it. But I can't believe you actually asked her. She's fifty-one years old, working here, and has gray hair. I know those two things alone freak people out."

I said, "I ended up wanting it. It wasn't bad. It didn't smell awful, and I pictured her pretty face and her bouffant the whole time. It was actually pretty good, as far as the overall experience."

Ruby fanned her other wing as we stood there. She passed more gas, with the same gentle noise and mild odor. She continued for five minutes. We drifted back down to the sidewalk and went back into the building. Ruby had to disappear to deal with a minor supply snafu, and Pixie found me. I settled my tab for services.

Pixie stepped close. She said, "Thanks for being my stooge. I elf-mushed with you and I liked it way too much. I know it smells heavy. But I loved every minute with you. I hope we can see more of each other when you come back. She paused. "But I wanted to ask you one thing. I heard a rumor you and Ellie went to bed. You banged elf-angel Area 51?"

"I didn't. She wanted to take me to bed and said she wasn't too old to fuck. I have become kind of attached to her. When we were about done, I blew my load in her hair," I said.

Pixie laughed. "I'm glad you like Ellie. I think the regular patrons shy away from her because of that gray hair. She doesn't look old really, but I think it's just a weird vibe. She's nice, though."

"She is," I agreed.

Pixie put a hand on my shoulder. "All right. Get out of here and go make some more money so you can give us a bunch when you come back." Both of us laughed as we parted ways.

I returned several weeks later. I continued to see Ruby and sometimes Pixie outside the entrance to Lonely Angels. But more importantly I took much more notice of Ellie on a daily basis. She had let her hair grow out, and her bouffant got taller at the top and thicker at the back. One evening we were sitting in a private session watching Netflix. I was naked except for a t-shirt. Ellie had her top off but leggings and panties on. We were sitting together on a wooden chair with a thin pad.

I was playing with her hair again. Ellie had come to expect it. I was facing her on the chair. In the last couple minutes I had noted some rumbles from her ass. She wrapped her arms around me and popped her wings, fanning them to hide us. Then she demonstrated what a decade of fetish interest could do. She unleashed powerful, loud, ripping buzzes that made the seat of the chair vibrate. She didn't seem to strain much, just pushing a little to crank them off.

The air stank of sulfur. I had smelled it this heavy, but it was generally a little less potent for Ellie on average. Still, neither of us shied away. I rested my head on her shoulder. Fingers working her hair. She was kissing my neck. "Okay?" she asked me.

"Yes," I said quietly. We swapped positions and I sat on the chair while she eased herself onto my lap. She was a little beefier than Pixie, but I saw no issue taking her weight. Ellie continued blasting gas. At one point she sat carefully on my semi-stiff cock and rumbled for a full thirty seconds, three intense toots.

Ellie was now my goddess. I hugged her and wept on her shoulder. She understood I was not afraid of her, nor unhappy with what she was doing with me. Now, she stood and ripped the seat of her leggings wide. She ripped her cheap panties off. She squatted low over my lap. She smiled gently, carefully bracing her hands on my shoulders.

She inhaled, and I knew a push was coming. I groaned. My dick thickened more and throbbed. Ellie pushed, easing a massive turd out of her asshole for eight seconds. Monstrous earthiness engulfed us. Another push, a second huge loaf. Then a third log, and a fourth. Odor swallowed my sense of smell whole.

Ellie released a massive sigh. She said, "Well, I broke my record by two loads. Each of those first tries was ten inches long. These are"--ruler open-- "sixteen each."

I was only just able to play with my penis and avoid the turd pile. Ellie knelt on the floor, tilting her head so the thick, soft hair at the back was exposed. Ellie gassed, adding a nice dose of eggs to the air. I grunted and fired a white puddle all the way across the section of hair. "Fuck!" I swore. "Ellie, you sexy elf hooker....oh my God."

The cleanup took a minute, and Ellie got some photos. But I ended up holding her, hugging and crying in her lap.

She said, "I thought it might get forceful. But even before you asked about pooping on someone's face, at the point just before that happened, I sensed you had some degree of comfort with me. Tate, you got mommy issues?"

"No, I said, "but can you help me have "older elf mommy" issues, and then fix them for me?" I asked.

"Tell you what," she said, "I will enable your "older elf mommy" issues, and make them worse, for at least ten years."

"Deal," I said. Ellie hugged me, gassing loudly, and walked out of the building to escort me to my door. Before she left, she leaned close and said, "This was wonderful for me too. I actually met a nice guy."

I watched her walk to the end of the block and cross the street. I missed her already.

THE END