All Comments on 'Lonely Cock Sucker'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Humptyz1Humptyz1over 4 years ago
A dream come true

Most excellent. You have nailed a married cocksucker's dilemma and desires.

wandereyewandereyeover 4 years ago
Awesome

I loved it. You must really do a follow up to this one! The sooner the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a great Story!

Oh, how I wish this would happen to me! I love Silkstockingslovers writing. I so agree that it is such a privilege to suck cock, and worship them. Unlike Mr Denvers, I would willingly be Dwights two hole cum slut!

Thank you, Silkstockingslover, for a great story!

MalemareUK

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 4 years ago
Good story

It was a good story I would be scared to do that at home but I have sucked a man off while my wife was visiting downstairs with his husband. Was nervous but he was primed so it did not take long for him to cum. Have swallowed him several times since when in Fla.

Humptyz1Humptyz1over 4 years ago
Dream come true

Most excellent! You have hit the nail on the head for the life of a married cocksucker.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Awesome story!!!

I loved this story and hope you will add more stories about this Daddy Cocksucker. I am a big fan of your work and you never disappoint me.

DougsLairDougsLairover 4 years ago
Described me to a "T"

Amazing how the entire story described my feelings about sucking cock. I have been in search of a regular cock to suck for years, maybe I'll get lucky this Christmas too.

captbob25captbob25over 4 years ago
First time

Still waiting

69stroker6969stroker69over 4 years ago
Me too

I could have written the first part of your story about becoming a cocksucker. I crave sucking cock and swallowing cum. I am addicted. I can't get enough. The more I get the more I want. I look forward to reading more of your writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story!

I often fantasize about sucking young cock. Love the thought of being called names while he shoots his load onto my face and in my hungry mouth.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
I'm a Daddy cocksucker too

I too am addicted to cock -- all kinds and sizes of wonderful delicious cock. I'm also married but my wife and I don't fuck very often. I engage almost exclusively in gay sex -- yes, I'm a bottom too. Even though I'm technically probably "bi", most of the time I think of myself as "gay" because if I had a choice I would always choose cock. I also get fucked (not very often - I'd love to get it more regularly). It's actually a relief to finally admit to oneself that I'm "gay" -- it makes me feel good knowing that I have accepted my lot in life.

Please continue this story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

kevinbroadleykevinbroadleyover 4 years ago
Now I am converted !

Your story has confirmed my cravings !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
COCKSUCKER

as a daddy cocksocker most of this goes on with me. I do love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and ass. But what I LOVE MOST IS the feel of cum in my mouth and ass filling me and dripping down my legs. I SUCK COCK AT NIGHT AND GET FUCKED WHEN I CAN. I LOVE being used as a slut. I wear hose and love an audience. I want to suck a cock right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Married cocksucker

Wow, the first part about cock and cocksucking was so right on. I was hard in my work out clothes and stroking my cock as my wife meandered about the house. I was afraid I would cum. This story was so good for a cocksucker to read. I love cock and your discriptions are so real. I love sucking, swallowing and being fucked.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 4 years ago
You never disappoint

You're truly one of my favorite writers on Literotica, and this one is particularly "hardening." In time, I feel Daddy cocksucker will grow to love hearing about Kim's adventures with Dwight!

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Mmmmm Fuck Me... Straight To Favorites

Such reality. I have had very simular experiences; my daughter's Highschool teacher, the father of one of her girlfriends. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So there with you!

Used to suck my daughter's swim coaches cock back in the day.

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 4 years ago
Mr Devers the Cocksucker

Fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So tired of these tales of closets in the supposedly gay Male category. so glad to know that the protagonist of this story isn't 'gay ' god forbid. what closet drivel

.

rahoutxrahoutxover 4 years ago
Accurate description

As a married cocksucker, I can tell you this is an accurate portrayal of the life I live. Addicted cock suckers like myself take more and more risks to feed their addiction. And I wouldn't change it for anything. I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yea this is me

I am also a cocksucker, I love the feel of a hot load splashing in the back of my throat and swallowing all of the creamy taste. Sometimes I hold it my mouth for a bit savoring the salty taste. I have five regulars I service the smallest is a thick six inches. The others vary from six to 9 inches. The 9 inter is a very very heavy cummer it takes 3 to 4 big swallows to take it all. wow great story

PeanisboundPeanisboundover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Fantastic. Was a great story. It seemed a little rushed at the end. I really hope you continue it.

Would love to see Dwight make the whole family his sluts. First daddy and daughter, then mommy and son. He should use Kim to cement her father's place as Dwight's cocksucker and bottom boy. Then use both Kim and hubby to seduce their respective mother and wife Karen into becoming Dwight's slut. Perhaps the son is aware of all the seduction going on in the house and gives in to Dwight's cock after seeing it in action on the rest of his family. This family really seems like it was made for some incest fun with Dwight dominating them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

Just no. Simplistic drivel.

bucco40bucco40over 4 years ago
Another Chapter

Daddy sucking Dwight's cock and daughter knows would make an interesting 2nd chapter.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Intensely erotic

This is a superbly told story that had me seriously hard and thinking of hot hard dick all through my working day. I love being a slut but occasionally take great delight in being the hot, hard fucking top. One of my best memories is fucking a super flexible British gymnast, and being v flexible myself, I sucked him off as I fucked him. (Spent a lot of my Youth training myself to suck my own cock)

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
You gotta contine this one

Please 🙏🙏🙏

fredlynn19fredlynn19over 4 years ago
Presses all the right buttons

Verrrrrry interested in seeing where this goes with Daddy Daughter fun. Having his daughter's sexuality rubbed in his face.... Daddy's being cucked and Dwight is the Bull. Seeing his girl's sexuality bloom for a big cock.. Babygirl turns into a hungry slut and Daddy watches. Can't wait for Daddy to clean up a creampie from slutty daughter's pussy. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horny Bi-curious Married

I have been on the verge of years.

Constantly wanting cock....

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Surprised

I had no idea, Jasmine, that you wrote stories in the gay category. And I had no clue when I started reading this. I just clicked on it because you are on my Favorite Authors list, and the stories appear without any clue as to what category the story is in. I see just the author and the name of the story. I didn't look at the category listing at all. So I read the story because you wrote it. I liked it. I gave you five stars. I wish I could connect with a guy like our hero. I'm ready to help him out.

44special44specialover 4 years ago
Fine Friday Reading

I love this story. Made this cold rainy day a bit warmer for me.

BuildaworldBuildaworldover 4 years ago
Simply Amazing

Very nicely written. I was hooked to every word. Please do continue this. I think there is so much potential with this.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 4 years ago
perfect, just perfect...

A perfect cock sucker story. I loved it!

parker3522parker3522over 4 years ago
So Much Truth In This Story

As a married bi sexual cocksucker, the words ring true.

I'm addicted to cock and have no one to confide in.

I do go to a men's private sex club near me when I can and that helps my cock addiction.

They have glory holes and occasionally young hung 18 year old cock slides through ready to use my mouth like it's a sex toy.

The thought of Dwight finding other young cock on campus for hid Daddy cocksucker is so hot!

An endless supply of young hard willing cock.

I too write stories in Literotica. check them out if you like.

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 4 years ago
wonderful

loved it and such a lovely cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
like father, like son

im sure hes son is a closet cock sucker at lest and he too would swallow a load or two given the chance

warner34warner34over 4 years ago

Great story! As a married cocksucker I can relate to every step of the main character’s journey. It is a lonely life indeed. Tough to find anyone who is just willing to talk about cocksucking without ulterior motives. Anyone out who wants to chat please hit me up.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter!

UncleWayneUncleWayneover 4 years ago

Loved your story and hope there is more. Would love to read about how his son joins his father in sucking his sisters boyfriends cock.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 4 years ago
Lots of Married Cocksuckers

It's amazing how many of us get off on stories about straight married men becoming cocksuckers. My favorites are straight white guys who suck black cocks, but this story is superb, I enjoy the element danger of being caught, with family nearby, wearing facial cum in public, etc. Like the suggestions above about Dwight fucking the son, or even the entire family for that matter. I don't have anything against sissies, but I like that this guy is otherwise an alpha kind of guy. Don't see many sequels from SSL but this would be worth it.

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1over 4 years ago
Great

As usual, we get a fabulous installment from my number one writer here!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

I love this story and have read it before. I am a straight cocksucker and would love to have a regular man that wanted a personal cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic story!

I love this story. You totally understand married, gay cheating. I have never been faithful to my wife. I've cheated on her with 30-40 guys. I lost count. I started with AOL Messenger, then moved to craigslist, and now I'm Grindr. I have tried many times to stop but can't make it stick.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story! It's not my first time to read it, but there are very few good cocksucker stories being written lately. They are all in a hurry to fuck that ass. I have to keep coming back to silkstockingslover for a good cocksucker story. Excellent writer!!!

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago
SSL - you are superb

True devotion to sucking cock is delightful and rarer than we might like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love being serviced by married daddy cocksuckers and fucking them too. I once had sex with the son in law of my parents friend. I knew him but he did not knew me as I had been away at college and had returned but had my own place. He was good looking and hot. Especially later when my parents mentioned him and his wife. I thought about him swallowing my cum. I also had sex with the fathers of some of my friends. I am not sure if any of them knew me or not. Just made the sex hotter. I once at a glory hole and saw a married man that I knew he knew me I quickly moved to put my cock so he could suck my cock. I made sure I did not let him see my face. Once I met a married neighbor at a gay bar and he told me his wife did not know and he was on the download and we had sex on the download. I found it amazing how many married men are into gay sex.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Follow up to my comment of 2 years ago -- after not having sex with my wife the past 2 years and only being with men, I now know that I'm secretly gay. I'm an in-the-closet married faggot cocksucker -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! I love cock of any age but the young ones are so hard and shoot tasty loads of cum. This story turned me on so much I shot my load of cum into my hand and ate it all up YUMMY YUMMY

As I've commented on some of your other stories, I love gay stories written by female writers and you really are a fantastic writer. I do wish you would write 2nd or 3rd chapters of some of these stories, especially this one where daddy gets to suck many young cocks at Dwight's school dorm. I am so looking forward to reading about that.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read!! 5 stars! I am also a married cocksucker. It definitely is an addiction. I am so afraid of getting caught but can't stop. I have no desire for anal, just sucking men off while on my knees and then swallowing their cum.

BuildaworldBuildaworldover 1 year ago

Everything about this story is perfect. I would love to see a chapter two or even a series revolving around this family slowly being seduced by Dwight. Please Silkstockingslover, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sure wish I could find a willing cock to suck and ride near me Now !!!

CrownRoyal73CrownRoyal73over 1 year ago

Excellent story. The record collection is a perfect scenario to continue the excitement. I am happily married, but I also have fantasies about becoming a cocksucker.

Five stars!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

332. Interesting story but Im glad the cocksucking stories are short as they don’t turn me on even though well written. I’d like to read more about the daughter and boyfriend.

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyover 1 year ago

Makes me want to be on my knees sucking cock right now

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

Terrible..but I loved it…made you my favorite author.

KRoyKRoy12 months ago

Great story as usual @silkstockingslover. You are a fantastic writer with an unusually kinky mind. Love it!!

acozzyacozzy8 months ago

I always enjoy your writing style and the way I get hard imagining being in your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...