Lonely Days, Lonely Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the most encouraging thing happened. One night Karl asked to either watch or participate. As I started, by kissing him, deeply, with him softly rubbing both nipples, I slowly took my very lifelike dildo and inserted it right where it belonged. He moved my hand off of it, and replaced it was his own hand.

With our kissing increasing, and my new boy friend finding my depths, I felt the real thing starting to react against my leg. Slowly, I moved onto hubby's growing cock, removing the imposter, and easing my way down his fairly solid cock.

With my up and down movements, he started thrusting upwards, both of us picking up steam. When he came, it wasn't like in our heyday, but it had us both in tears. I just couldn't stop kissing him, over and over. His smile lit up the entire room.

"I guess you're jealous of my new friend, right?" I said with my own smile a mile wide.

"Yes, love, I guess there is room for your new pal, if that's what he does for me."

As Barb was starting law school, she and her boyfriend, Bill Jameson came to dinner, one evening. Even before we started talking, I knew they had some very important news to share.

"Mr. and Mrs. Howard, Barb and I want to get married, and we would love to have your blessing."

Karl and I both knew that Bill had only one more term to graduate, and already had an appointment to sit for the CPA's exam. After about ten seconds of silence, we told them both, we were very excited.

"Can I offer any advice on your upcoming exam?" Karl asked.

Before Bill could answer, Karl told him not to study the day before, as that would be the only information he would remember.

They told us the wedding would be in about 7 or 8 months, if that was OK with us.

"Mom, Dad, you do know we are living together, don't you?"

Before dad could say a word, I answered for both of us, saying as long as you are responsible, it was fine with us.

I remember when the girls we going through puberty, driving their father nuts, he would tell me they couldn't date until they were at least 30.

Here was our 22 year old living with her boyfriend, oops, fiance.

With our two 21 year olds, finishing college, and the other in his second season in the major leagues, and, most of all, Karl's heart doing just fine, he seriously talking about scaling back his work load.

As Janet was starting grad school, she also asked to bring a friend to dinner. We just sat there smiling, until they came bounding in the front door. We couldn't hide our surprise. Janet, at 5'5" and maybe 120, tops, and her boyfriend, Alex Jarvis, a good 6'4" or so, and with rocks in his pockets, he might have weighed 175, or so. They both told us he had a job with an accounting firm, and had passed his own CPA exam. Yes, they, too, asked our permission to get married.

"Mom, Dad, just so you know, Barb, Bill and us have been talking, and if its all right with you both, would you consider a double wedding?"

We just sat there, staring at each other. The only words that either of us could think of saying was to ask if they could plan it during the baseball off season, so Jerry could attend.

"Don't you think we've all discussed this with him?"

"Wait, don't any of you think to include your parents in these discussions?"

"We just did!" they both said with wide grins.

Life was so good, we nearly jumped each others body.

This double wedding thing was a whole lot easier than planning two separate weddings. Both our future sons in law got along, and all four got along very well with Jerry.

As the weddings got closer to reality, everything was in place. Church. Catering. Photographer. Jerry being there. Mom and dad getting some new, very nice outfits to wear.

Laying in bed on night, after a very satisfying night of sex, Karl gives me a smile, and asks which daughter will give us our first grandchild?

"Not making any bets, but I wouldn't be surprised if its sooner rather than later."

The two weddings went off with a hitch. Both of us were just beaming with pride. Sitting, trying to enjoy some quiet time during the reception, I noticed a tear in Karl's eye.

"Our little girls are married, honey."

"I know. I know."

Just about 18 months later Barb and Bill came over for dinner, one Sunday, and as soon as they walked in the door, I screamed, "you're pregnant!" I just couldn't miss the glow she was giving off.

"Three months along mom and dad, and we don't know the sex, yet."

With her due date right around her law school graduation date, their planning was amazing.

Janet was teaching in a local middle school, just about 10 miles from our house, so we saw them fairly often.

As Barb was nearing her due date, Janet and Alex told us they, too were expecting. Life just kept getting better.

Karl was nearly retired, having only two or three long time clients, who knew he was going to close down his practice, soon.

Within about five months, Barb delivered a beautiful little girl, Beverly, and Janet did exactly the same, Andrea.

Wow, Karl and I could spoil two granddaughters at the same time.

As Bev was turning two, and Andi was just over 18 months old, Jerry had finished his 5th season, and was rewarded with a very nice contract extension. We knew he was visiting us, right after the season, and he told us he had a little surprise for us.

We had the entire family at our house, to great him, and learn this surprise.

As he entered our house, he introduced us to his girlfriend, Wendy Johnson. We were just a bit surprised, because she looked about 13 or 14 years old, and had skin the color of milk chocolate. We were not shocked about her being black, but she looked like she belonged in high school.

"Mom, Dad, Wendy just turned 20, and I remember that when you guys got married, mom was only 19, right?"

We all welcomed her, and she immediately took to our two granddaughters. Jerry told us he met her at a party with some teammates, and they had been seeing each other for over six months. He also told us she worked in the promotions department of the Kansas City football team. With being Seahawk fans, we jokingly told her we would tolerate her job choice. Said tongue in cheek.

As our granddaughters grew, Karl retired, and we both spent as much time with our family as possible. Jerry and Wendy got married, the following year, as his baseball career was in full bloom.

It was just over two years ago, when a huge part of my world ended. Sitting in our family room, I looked at my dear hubby, and something told me he wasn't doing well. I ran to the phone and called 9-11. Holding his hands, he just smiled, saying "I love you" and closed his eyes, forever.

The EMT's couldn't revive him. I was numb. It was all I could do to call our kids. All his funeral arrangements were already in place.

It was one of the largest turnouts the funeral home ever had. There were friends that filled every seat in the room. Standing room, only.

All three kids spoke. Several of his colleagues spoke. The namesakes of the foundation I worked at were there. Our family and closest friends gathered at our house. I took Jerry into his dad's study and showed him the huge time line on one wall. Jerry's first pro game. First game in the Majors. All his Gold Glove awards. His 1,000th hit. In a nutshell, his entire career.

Four weeks later, the Seattle Mariners opening game, was against Kansas City. As a family, we were there, in force. Unbeknownst to us, our son had the Mariners brass honor Karl before the game. I had some idea this might happen, when we were ushered onto the field, before the game. As a family, with Jerry honoring his dad, we stood at home plate with Karl's picture on the large screen in center field. Not a dry eye in the stadium.

It took me three months before returning to my job. I finally got tired of hearing the 1970 song by the Bee Gees, 'Lonely Days, Lonely Nights' playing over and over in my head.

My first day back at my job was traumatic, at first, but getting into the swing of things and reacquainted myself with my friends lightened my mood. I really needed this interaction.

It must have been three weeks, or so, later, when one of my coworkers, Eleanor Bailey, quietly asked if just the two of us could have dinner. I stood looking at her, and before I could say anything, she told me, just dinner, I'm not hitting on you, Donna.

As I mulled over my response, she leaned right next to my ear, and softly said, "don't think for a moment, the thought hasn't crossed my mind."

We both smiled, as I had known from the day we first met she was gay. A good 10 years my junior, and light skinned black, she still had the body of a model. A dinner date was made for the following Saturday. I kept thinking that both of my daughters and I had talked about me socializing, again, and they both told me it wasn't a crime to go out with one of the ladies I worked with.

Jesus, I was going out with another woman. I did recall her telling me it wasn't a date, but I also recalled her nibbling my ear, while telling me she would love hitting on me.

As I was getting ready, I looked in the mirror, and saw one of my first smiles in months. But, I also saw the body of a 55 year old mother of 3 kids. My tits just didn't look that great, pointing nearly straight down.

We were off to one of our area's finer restaurants. Our dinner was out of this world. Yes, a few times while we were talking, Eleanor's hand would touch mine. No, I didn't pull away.

As we were getting up to leave, she very quietly asked if I would come to her house for a nightcap.

"Am I the nightcap?"

"Only if you truly want to be," she said, with a peck on my cheek.

Getting to her very nice condo, I froze as we entered the living room. As she moved to take my coat, and asked me to try to relax, I heard a very soothing voice in the back of my mind, telling me to enjoy myself, and he definitely approves. Thank you, Karl, I said to myself.

Eleanor walked up to me, taking my face in her hands, and very softly kissed me on my lips. Since I didn't respond in any way, I whispered, let's try that again. Leaning down, I took her face in my hands and softly kissed her mouth, adding just a little tongue. My God, I think I'm getting wet.

"Let's just sit down, and talk," she said.

Taking a few breaths, I let her lead me to her sofa. We just sat, holding hands, like a couple of teens. As we talked, she took my hands and softly kissed each one. What she did next, really got my motor revving. Taking one of my fingers, she put it in her mouth and very sensually started sucking up and down on it, as if giving it a blow job.

I must have turned a few shades if red, when she asked if I wanted her to stop. Don't you dare, I panted. We slowly got up, and started for her bedroom. She leaned into me, telling me to relax as she started unzipping my dress.

She leaned over, kissing each bra covered nipple, as my dress was at my feet. She slowly turned me around, unhooking my bra. I decided to not cover up, as she took one breast at a time, softly licking each nipple. I had to put my hands on her shoulders to keep from falling down.

Moving us to her bed, she sat me down, taking my panties in her hands, and removing them.

"Aren't you a bit overdressed?" I asked.

She stood up, taking her blouse off, revealing her very lacy bra, which soon hit the floor. I was looking at a woman's beasts for the first time in a sexual manner. Very firm, B cups, topped by brown, rock hard nipples. Her thong hit the ground, revealing just a tiny triangle of hair over her very puffy lips.

Crawling onto her bed, next to me, she took my face in both hands and started kissing me, adding her tongue, which I accepted, readily. I returned both her kisses and her tongue. When she leaned over taking a nipple into her mouth, it was way more sensual than nursing my kids. I started panting, but when she asked if she should slow down, I told her she better not, if she knew what was good for her.

She moved from one nipple, to the other, with sliding just the tip of one finger up and down my pussy lips. I clinched my legs together to get the maximum feeling of her wonderful touch. Rolling me onto my back, she moved down and started licking my pussy, from bottom to top, getting my clit soaking wet, and pulsating.

First orgasm.

Moving up my body, stopping at my boobs, again, then to my mouth, kissing me over and over, with her own pussy rubbing mine. She was moving up and down, as if she had a cock in me, fucking me for all she was worth.

Second orgasm.

I could tell that Eleanor was panting as if she just finished a marathon.

"Are you sure this is your first time with another woman?"

All I could do is nod my head and grin. Yes, this was my first time, but I was positive it wouldn't be my last.

My body continued shuddering for another few minutes. When she moved right next to me, she started kissing away the tears slowly falling down both cheeks.

"Hold me, tight, please."

Holding me close to her body, with our breasts pressed together, I buried my face in her neck, and softly sobbed.

"Shhh, Donna, please don't cry."

"Its just that I was thinking anything close to this would never be possible. And never did I think it would be with such a sexy lady."

"Shush, my darling, or I'll start crying, too. What else has you so emotional? Is it my race? Please tell me."

"Your color doesn't bother me at all, and please don't think I'm being silly, but how old are you?"

"47 next birthday."

I just chuckled, a bit, thinking she was mid to late 30's. I told her that, and we both laughed, still hugging, closely.

I didn't realize how tired I was, but I also needed to shower, smelling of pure sex. When she joined me in the shower, we very carefully washed each other, causing several more orgasms. After drying off, and slipping on my 'old ladies' nightgown, we finally fell into bed.

"Can I tell you a couple of things, while I am thinking of them?"

"Shoot."

"In my 55 years, you are only the second person I've made love to, and you already know, the only woman."

"OK. I have never made love to a man. Never. And I'm not going to tell you how many woman I've been with."

I just grinned, saying a lady never tells. We were both sleeping in mere minutes.

Sometime during the night, I felt her body next to mine, and it felt fabulous. I heard her whisper, asking if I wanted an encore. I just nodded my head, as one hand gently started massaging my nipple.

My nightgown was raised over my head. My panties were removed. I felt her kisses on the back of my neck. Down the middle of my back. Her hands caressing my butt cheeks. One finger rubbing my back door pucker.

Gently rolling me onto my back and kissing me ever so gently, I felt there was something new touching my thighs. I felt a 'cock'. Rubbing up and down my soaking wet lips, all I heard was a very soft, "may I?"

I nodded, because I just couldn't speak. As her cock started inside, with long, slow thrusts, I pulled her face to mine, kissing her lips, nose, eyelids, every inch of her face. It felt as if her strap on was gigantic, filling my entire core. As she picked up her pace, I could feel something very close to balls against my pussy. God I was on fire.

After another 7 or 8 minutes, I just exploded. I came so hard, I nearly through her off the bed. Panting like a couple of escaped convicts, we just laid in each others arms, telling each other how great that was.

Silently, I had to stop myself from telling her how much I loved her. Yes, I loved the great sex we just had, but I needed some time to think all this through.

Truthfully, I needed to talk with my kids. At least, both daughters.

As we finished breakfast, Eleanor seemed to be reading my mind.

"You're not sure how to proceed, are you?"

Shaking my head, no, I admitted to having a fantastic time, but I needed to sort things out. I also told her I needed to discuss this with my girls.

My two mind readers called, the very next evening. On the conference call, I had to talk with my granddaughters, first, then my girls got straight to the point.

"Mom, did you stay the night with your date?"

"Yes."

"And??"

Here was the place I paused.

"Mom, its perfectly OK if you slept together, we aren't judging. Besides, don't you think daddy is looking down, smiling at your happiness?"

Taking a few deep breaths, I told them both everything that transpired, the entire night, and following morning.

After a few more questions, which left me feeling really good, I hung up and immediately called Eleanor.

"Hey, I just talked with my daughters."

"And..?"

"I'm certain I want to see you again, and not just at work."

I could sense her smile through the phone. I also thought, after hanging up the phone, I would not have the 50's song, by Lee Andrews and The Hearts, Long, Long And Lonely Nights, running through my head, any more.

Would we keep seeing each other? Damn right, we would.

Would we move in together? To be determined.

Would I enjoy what life is giving me? Definitely. Both daughters are pregnant, plus Jerry and Wendy are expecting their first. Wow, my grandchildren will total five, and counting. I have found love a second time. Unconventional, yes, but after several hours talking with my old fashioned mother, she finally agreed that I wasn't headed straight to Hell.

Oh, yes, another huge plus. All my kids got along very well with Ellie, as my grandkids called her, not pronouncing Eleanor correctly.

The very first time she met the little ones, she must have sat on the floor playing with their dolls for well over an hour. Kids being kids, they had no problems with Nana having a girlfriend.

I have to admit, there were still pangs of guilt, thinking about the nearly 35 perfect years with my beloved Karl, but I still hear his calming voice every now and then, telling me to enjoy what life has given me.