Lonely MILF: A Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said, flattered and yet feeling a bit of insecurity at the prospect of walking hand in hand with a student on campus... not that I expected to meet anyone I knew... I knew hardly anyone in the city.

I got out too and wasn't surprised at all when she took my hand. It felt so right and so nice to have her fingers entwined with mine... just one more thing my husband never did... although his hands were big and rough while Samantha's were small and soft, so it wouldn't have been the same... today it was like two puzzle pieces finally matching each other and connecting.

We walked past some students, each of them giving us a look. I wasn't sure if it was because we looked like lesbians, or because I was tall and she was short, or because we were both dressed pretty hot.

I didn't care.

I was glowing in the moment.

We entered her building, entered a stairwell and began climbing, when she suddenly stopped one stair above mine, pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

I melted.

Her act was so dominant.

Her lips were so soft.

Two contrasting experiences combining to make sense, if only emotional sense.

Her tongue parted my lips and explored.

Mine parted hers and explored.

Two tongues sharing a primitive dance of lust.

When she broke the kiss, she smiled and said, "God, I can't wait to fuck you."

"Oh my," I smiled, the words making me gush again down below.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Elizabeth?" she asked me as her hand reached under my dress and went directly to my soaking wet crotch.

"Never more desperately than right now," I answered, breaking a stereotype by looking down submissively into her piercing eyes, finding it so surreal that this small woman had such power over me... with our six-inch height difference... likely eight now, with my taller four-inch heels.

She took my hand and led me up the rest of the stairs and to her dorm room.

She unlocked the door and gestured me inside.

Once we were inside she led me into what was a tiny suite, there was a small living room with kitchenette, and two bedrooms... which made me assume that she had a roommate.

Arriving in her room, she immediately pushed me onto her bed, ripped my pantyhose at the crotch, tugged my panties aside and dove her face into my pussy.

"Oh, God," I moaned, stunned by her hunger, stunned by her forceful actions.

"Such a tasty twat," she purred between her aggressive licks.

"So good," I mindlessly moaned, my head going light from the pleasure.

.....

.....

.....

AND NOW DEAR READER, FOR YOUR CHOICE: CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTUROUS ENDING.

ENDING 1: Plot twist ending... Happy April Fool's Day... will continue immediately. lol).

ENDING 2: Lesbian lick and fuck fest... will continue after the conclusion of Ending 1

.....

.....

.....

ENDING 1: Plot Twist Ending

"So Liz, are you ready to be fucked?" she asked, looking up at me.

"God, yes," I answered, looking down at her face between my legs.

"Mine is a lot bigger than your husband's," she warned, kissing my thigh.

"It had better be," I hoped, desperate to have her cock inside me... even if it wasn't flesh and blood.

"Want to get it ready for your tight pussy?

"Yes, please let me suck your cock," I begged, figuring no matter which brand it was, it couldn't be anything but an improvement on my husband's.

She moved her pelvis up to my face, unveiled her skirt, and gave me the biggest shock of my life.

Where I was expecting to see either a ripe pussy or perhaps even a cunningly attached strap-on, was a big, fat cock... a real, throbbing, big, fat cock. "Oh my," I gasped in shocked awe while staring at a big, fat and very real cock.

"You like?" she asked as I stared in a stunned daze.

I sat up and stroked it, this being a very pleasant surprise, "Very, very much so."

"Suck it, my sexy pet," she ordered.

"I haven't sucked Jack's for a long time," I warned, "and his is nowhere near this big."

"Well, practice makes perfect."

"You're going to want me to suck and do whatever with this big fat cock all the time?" I asked, licking down her long shaft, getting completely turned on by this big, fat cock attached to this diminutive, assertive woman.

"Only if you want to," she moaned, as I stared at her cock, lost in admiration.

"Oh, I know I'll want to," I said, licking back up her cock and taking it in my mouth.

"Oh yes," she moaned, encouraging me... already having spoken more words than my husband had during a lifetime of sexual encounters, which had almost always consisted of complete silence followed by a grunt at the last moment.

I bobbed on just her first couple of inches, getting used to having a cock in my mouth again... a cock that was not only much longer than my husband's, but also a lot thicker... stretching my mouth wide open.

"Oh yeah, Liz, you look so hot with your mouth wrapped around my cock," Sam encouraged.

"It's so big," I said, taking it out of my mouth for a moment but still stroking it.

"I know," she nodded, looking down at me. "Some women can't handle it."

"I'll handle it or die trying," I promised, completely enamoured with her massive stick.

"It would be a great way to die," she laughed.

"Fucked to death by a massive hammer would be the way to go," I laughed back, before taking it back in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, I've been looking forward to those lips wrapped around my cock since I first met you," she revealed.

"You have?" I asked, looking up at her, surprised by her words.

"Oh yes, Liz," she said as I stroked her cock, "you're fucking beautiful."

"I haven't been told that in years," I said before taking it back in my mouth, wanting to reward her for her flattery.

"Stick with me and I'll tell you every day," she pledged as I bobbed.

I moaned in response and began bobbing faster, began taking more of her in my mouth. I could deep throat Jack's five inches rather easily, but this eight-inch cock was a lot more challenging.

"I can't wait any longer," she said as she pulled out and moved back between my legs.

"You can come in my mouth," I offered, something I never allowed Jake to do. "Or all over my face," I added, another thing Jake wasn't allowed to do. Perhaps I was a bit of a prude for Jake... any of those prudish thoughts hadn't even made it to the starting gate with Samantha... or rather Sam.

"Oh, over time I plan to come in all your holes and all over your body," she promised, foreshadowing my anal virginity would be taken too... also a no entry zone... and although I couldn't fathom that large cock possibly fitting in my back door, I couldn't imagine denying her anything she wanted from me.

"Oh yes, make me your slut," I moaned, as I spread my legs wide as she rubbed her cock up and down my pussy lips. A dirty term I would never use about myself... until now.

"Tell me what you want," she growled, looking down at me.

"I want to be fucked by your big fat cock," I growled back urgently. "I want you to use me as your MILF slut."

"You are a hot fucking MILF," she agreed, as she tapped my clit with her fat cock head, making my legs twitch.

"Slam that big cock in my CUNT!" I begged, a word I'd never used in my life.

"You sure?" she asked, driving me to the brink of madness. I'd never known I could need a cock so bad.

"God, yes, I've never needed to be fucked this badly in my life." I pleaded, lifting my ass up, trying to get her cock into me.

"So eagerly desperate," she smiled, loving my writhing frank.

"So desperate! Now PLEASE fuck me with your big cock," I begged, just before she slid it inside me. "Oh yes!" I moaned loudly, not worried about the silence and discretion I'd needed at the restaurant.

"How do you feel now?" she asked, as her entire cock filled me like I'd never been filled.

"So full," I moaned, looking up at her with grateful lust.

"You're so vulnerable right now, and it makes you so beautiful," she said, looking down at me.

"Thank you, my love," I said, as I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her face down to kiss me.

As we kissed, she began slowly fucking me.

It felt like heaven.

She broke the kiss after an intimate minute and asked, "Are you okay that I don't have a pussy?"

"For you I was ready to explore eating my first pussy, but this is the best of both worlds," I replied earnestly. "I get to love on your beautiful feminine face and body, but I still get the big cock I've always wanted inside me."

She leaned up a bit and unbuttoned her blouse while still fucking me. I watched in awe, never having cared about a woman's breasts before (they were just something every woman had... I'd seen hundreds of pairs in the gym alone)... but now I was dying to see hers.

She tossed away her blouse and unclasped her bra.

I said, "They're so perky."

"Now you," she said, so I squirmed around on my back and awkwardly tugged off my dress with some help from her... her wonderful cock moving around inside me.

I sat up and she leaned around and unclasped my bra, releasing my big tits from captivity.

"They're so big," she said, staring at them with the same awe so many boys and men had before her. Except that apart from Jack, she was the first person getting to stare at them unadorned!

"Please suck on them," I offered.

"Thanks, I think I will," she agreed, as I lay back down and she leaned down and sucked on my hard nipples.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, as her cock remained deep inside me, not moving.

She swirled her tongue around my nipples.

She sucked on them.

She bit them.

It drove me wild.

But what I really wanted was to get fucked.

I begged, "Please Sam, please fuck me."

"Sorry baby, I got distracted by these big puppies," she apologised, leaning back and resuming fucking me.

"Yes, that's so good," I moaned, as her cock began pounding me hard.

My orgasm was rising quickly.

Suddenly she pulled out and said, "Sorry, cramp."

I laughed, "That's a new one."

"Sorry," she repeated, as she kicked her leg around, making her big cock flail around like she was king of the jungle.

After she settled down I urged her, "Lie down, it's time for me to go for a ride."

"Mmmmm," she said, as she lay on her back, "and I can watch those puppies bounce."

"They do have a mind of their own," I warned, as I gazed down at her erect missile, waiting to be devoured.

But first I leaned down and sucked it... tasting myself on her cock.

"Mmmmm, I love your mouth on my cock," she moaned.

"And I love it in my cunt," I said after thirty seconds or so of cock sucking, before I sat up and straddled her throbbing rod.

I lowered myself onto it, taking it all inside me. "Oh, God," we both moaned simultaneously.

"So full," I moaned, this position reaching new depths inside me I'd never experienced.

"Ride it, sexy," she ordered softly, reaching up and cupping my tits.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, as I began slowly riding her big cock.

"So hot," she moaned, as she squeezed my tits and looked up at me.

"So fucking good," I replied, wanting to make sure she knew I was enjoying this, although my moans should have been communicating that very clearly.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, like always, wanting to get inside my head.

"So good," I answered.

"Tell me more, describe your feelings," she said languorously, squeezing both my nipples.

"All I can say is... it's like I've died and gone to fuck heaven," I answered, a lame description but the truth... this was what sex was supposed to be.

Lengthy.

Intimate.

Intense.

Orgasmic.

My orgasm building after a couple minutes of slow riding, she laid her hands back down and ordered, again softly, "Now fuck yourself hard and get yourself off, my sexy MILF slut."

I wanted nothing more than to be a slut and so I obeyed, beginning to bounce on her cock like I was on a trampoline.

"Oh yes," we again both moaned, as the sexual pleasure intensified for both of us.

She was staring at my tits, which were bouncing around in all directions, something my husband used to be captivated by.

"Fuck," I moaned, knowing my orgasm was coming soon.

"Oh yes, my sexy slut, come on my cock," she encouraged.

My breathing became erratic, my body tightened, and I screamed a moment later, "Fuck!"

I collapsed forward, my breasts falling onto her face, as she began bucking her ass up to continue fucking me as I came, while also sucking on my left breast.

"Fuck," I repeated, this easily the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced... like I'd reached infinity. I didn't want it to end.

Suddenly, even as my orgasm continued sending waves of pleasure through me two entire minutes after my apocalyptic euphoria had burst forth, she pulled out, smoothly flipped me onto my back, and slid her cock between my tits... and tit fucked me.

I squeezed my tits together and purred, "Yes, baby, fuck my tits."

"Oh, God," she groaned, obviously close. "I'm going to come."

"Come all over my tits and face," I invited, dying to feel her warm cum spraying onto me as she fucked my tits, looking so hot as she did so.

"Oh fuck," she grunted a few pumps later, as I pulled my tits apart from each other and watched her cock explode and her cum rocket soar directly between my eyes and onto my forehead.

"Yes my love, shoot your cum all over me," I moaned, loving the hot wetness of her cum.

She kept stroking her cock as rope after rope splattered against me.

Rope two hit my nose and some went into my open mouth.

Rope three plopped on my chin.

For the last couple of ropes, she aimed her cannon downwards and spewed them between my tits.

She then leaned forward and kissed me.

When she broke the kiss, I said with a wide grin, "That, my dear Mistress, was life changing!"

"You're my little slut now," she smiled.

"Anytime," I agreed, knowing there was no way I could ever refuse her or her cock.

She looked at the clock and smiled, "I think we have time for round two."

"You're insatiable, and I love it," I purred, before she slid her cock back into my mouth for what would be marathon fuck session in a dozen positions (ten more than Jack and I ever did in one session an nine which we had never done before... my body being twisted, turned and pounded in wild, kinky ways) and multiple orgasms for me and one more for her as I fell completely in lust with her.

THE END OF PLOT TWIST ENDING...

AND NOW...

.....

.....

.....

ENDING 2: Lesbian lick and fuck fest

After a minute or so of licking my wet pussy, she sat back up and ordered, "Don't move."

"I'm not sure I can anyway," I said, my legs spread across her small twin bed. A reminder that I was in a teenager's room and not on my own king-sized bed.

She went to a dresser and pulled out a strap-on cock. I watched her pull down her skirt to reveal that her pantyhose were crotchless... and I could clearly see her shaved pussy. Shit, I should shave mine for her.

I watched her fasten the harness around her waist, and gasped as I saw the cock pointing at me. It was much bigger than my husband's!

She smiled as she saw me watching her, the same avid way she watched me in class, and asked, "Still want my cock?"

"I'm ready for anything you want to dish out," I answered, admiring her beauty.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, as she walked over to the bed and ordered, "get out of that dress."

I sat up and did just that.

"And let's see those big tits I've imagined sucking on for all these weeks."

"These old things?" I questioned coyly as I unclasped my bra and tossed it aside. My husband used to love my tits, but he'd been ignoring them for the past few years like he was ignoring everything else. So it was great to see the lust and fascination Samantha was showing me.

"They're so big," she cooed, moving closer to me and cupping them.

"Suck on my nipples," I begged, loving to have my sensitive nipples played with. I had to wear a quality bra, because my nipples were easily stimulated and when they were erect, they could poke through... unpadded bathing suits were always a nightmare (and with my rack, padded ones were just silly).

"I think I will," she agreed, bending down and taking my left nipple into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, "yes, suck on it."

She swirled her tongue around my nipple, tugged on it with her teeth, swirled her tongue around it some more and then sucked the entire nipple into her mouth.

She didn't play with my tits or manhandle them like Jack did (or rather used to), she worshipped them.

She moved to my other, until now neglected nipple and replicated the extensive attention, spending over five minutes on my breasts... which had my pussy on fire.

"Ready to get fucked?" she asked again.

"God, yes," I answered, truly never wanting to get fucked more in my life.

"Get on all fours," she ordered.

"My favourite position," I said, quickly getting into the position.

She moved behind me and rubbed my pussy with her cock, making me moan.

"Fuck, are you wet," she acknowledged.

"You have me a muddled mess," I admitted.

"Tell me what you want," she said as she teased my cunt.

"For you to fuck me like a cheap slut," I answered, wanting to get really pounded.

"So you want to be my slut?"

"God, yes," I admitted, "And even more, I want to do whatever you tell me to."

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, as she slid inside me.

"Oh fuck, yes," I moaned loudly, as my cunt was filled more completely than it had ever been before.

"So I can fuck my slut anytime I want?" she asked, giving me three deep thrusts.

"Yessssssss!" I agreed.

"And I can text you and you'll hurry over and eat my cunt?" she asked, three more deep thrusts.

"Yes," I again agreed, realizing I still hadn't had the opportunity to do that.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as she started fucking me hard.

"Oh yes, fuck your slut," I begged, my orgasm, my second, already building rapidly.

"Tell me what you are," she ordered as she slammed into me.

"I'm a slut, your slut," I declared, willing to do anything to be her slut.

"What else?"

"I'm your cunt licking lesbian," I added, telling her what I longed for.

"So you want to taste my cunt?"

"God, yes," I admitted, my orgasm so close.

"I'm going to have you eating my cunt in the bathroom at school," she warned, slamming into me.

"Oh God," I moaned, the idea so wrong and so naughty, and yet driving me closer to rapture.

"I'll have you wear my cunt cum all over your face," she continued, able to last so much longer than my husband.

"Oh yes, I want you to humiliate me," I agreed, loving the wild kinkiness she was describing.

"Now come, my sexy slut," she ordered, knowing I was imminently close.

"Oh yes... fuck... yes," I babbled, as I closed my eyes and just let my body go.

"Right now, slut!" she demanded, her tone dominant.

"Yes, Mistress!" I screamed as my orgasm hit.

She kept slamming into me throughout my orgasm as it swept through me like a tornado ripping through a trailer park.

My body was still trembling a couple minutes later when she pulled out, my cum gushed out of me, she flipped me over and straddled me as she tossed away her harness.

She asked, looking down at me, "Hungry?"

"I definitely need to replenish myself with some liquid," I answered awkwardly.

"You're such a geek," she laughed, as she lowered her shaved pussy onto my face.

Her pussy was wet.

Her scent was sweet.

Her taste, as I began licking, heavenly.