Lonely MILF: A Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lapped, parting her smooth pussy lips.

She moaned, as she began grinding her pussy on my face, "Lick my cunt, my sexy slut."

I had no choice as she moved her pussy up and down on me... her wetness coating my entire face.

It was so hot... just to be used by her.

It was only a couple of minutes before she grabbed the back of my head, pulled me deeper into her wetness and really rubbed her cunt against my face.

"I'm about to come," she announced just before a massive gush of wetness coated my face.

It was exhilarating as I did my best to catch all her cum.

I lapped up as much as I could, but I think I ended up wearing more than I tasted.

Once she was done, she slid herself back to my waist and said, "Sorry, I was just so fucking horny."

"Please don't be sorry, it was really hot," I replied, as I sat up, moved us both closer to the headboard and pushed her onto her back.

She looked at me peculiarly as I moved my face between her legs and said, "Now with your permission dear Mistress, I want to really explore your pussy and savour your taste at length."

"Mmmmm," she said, gazing down at me. "You do look good coated in my cunt cum and lying between my legs."

"I think it's a position I could be in a lot," I smiled, offering myself to her anytime, anyplace.

"I imagine I can make that a reality for you... for us," she smiled back, before I resumed licking her pussy. This time I was in control and could explore the tantalizing teen pussy in all its sweet glory.

I could take my time.

Explore.

Admire.

Pleasure.

She leaned back and allowed me to pleasure her.

I swirled my tongue around her clit.

I wiggled my tongue between her pussy lips.

I sucked on her swollen clit.

I listened to her sweet moans.

I felt her hands go through my hair.

I was completely enthralled by this long-lasting act.

By her sweet scent.

By her naughty nectar.

By her captivating cunt.

After ten minutes of exploring I slid my finger inside her as her breathing began to increase.

"Oh yes, finger fuck me," she moaned.

"I love your cunt, Sam," I moaned to her, as I multi-tasked, pleasing her inside and out.

"I love your tongue, my cunt licking slut," she moaned, which turned me on even more.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned in return.

"Two fingers," she demanded.

I obeyed, easily sliding a second finger inside.

After another few pumps she demanded, surprising me, "Shove your entire fist in my cunt, slut."

"Really?"

"Yes, damn it! Just shove it in and fist fuck me!" she demanded.

"Okay," I said, and was surprised when my entire fist succeeded in disappearing inside of her.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she screamed, "now fist fuck me hard."

"Okay," I repeated as I pumped my entire forearm in and out of her... wondering what that would feel like.

"Yes, mother fucker," she screamed a few seconds later as her second orgasm cascaded through her.

I kept pumping for a few more seconds before I pulled my hand out and caught the massive gush that exploded out of her and all over my face.

I lapped up her juices as her body trembled with bliss.

After a couple of minutes, she pulled me up and kissed me, then began licking all over my drenched face. "Fuck, do I taste good."

"Yes, you do," I agreed.

"I'd love to have a lavish 69 now, but I think we're already going to be late," she said.

I glanced at the clock. "Oh fuck!"

"Okay, really late," she laughed.

"We'd better get going," I said.

"You'd better clean up, you look like you just got fucked, and you have my cunt all over your face," she pointed out.

"Yeah, probably not a good look to share with kindergartners," I laughed.

.....

.....

.....

SHOWER SCENE ENDING FOR BOTH STORIES:

"Let's take a quick shower," she said, getting up and taking my hand before we left her little suite and ran nakedly down the hallway.

I giggled all the way to the communal bathroom, knowing I would do anything to be with her.

Following a finger fucking and orgasm for each of us in the shower while I learned a very creative way to use a shower head, we were dressed and heading to school where my daughter would be... while I questioned not only my sexuality, but my marriage.

THE END